Demonic Partnership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Simon decided he had time to have a quick shag with Madison when he started undoing his trouser zip Madison knew what he was going to do and immediately sank to her knees and started to suck Simon off. This turned Simon on so much that he placed a hand on the back of Madison's head guiding her in sucking his cock. The blowjob seemed to last forever then when Simon looked at his watch he saw that the half hour was over.

He pushed Madison off him so he could zip up and head to college which brought a moan of disappointment from Madison but she understood. Madison made sure her outfit was straight before following Simon out to the car so he could go to college. As Simon put his backpack in the boot of the car, Madison got in the passenger seat and buckled up. Then Simon walked over to the driver's door opened it, got in, buckled up and drive off towards the college.

40 minutes later

Simon pulled up in the college car park only to see a strange figure in a trench coat hanging around by the smoking shelter the figure was looking directly at them but the face was shielded by a hat upon closer examination the hat was a fedora. Simon stretched his senses out only to discover that the figure was a demon but not one that Simon recognised so this was a new demon or was it a demon that transcended above mere spheres?

The figure watched as Simon and Madison went round to the college entrance as he had his orders from Tristan to kill any demon that took his place and with no Terra or Cara in sight this was going to be easier for him. The figure sensed that the two figures were only human nothing else but the figure was there to hear Simons speech during the battle so it knew that Simon was the new lord but it sensed that a Demon lord was in Wolverhampton besides Simon. The figures eyes went wider as it realised that the presence was Slamaria.

This was the last straw as the figure decided to ambush Simon using other humans to slow him down in the canteen so the figure went to work and walked over the entrance of the college only to bump into the human that accompanied Simon into the building. The demon went to work in brainwashing the human into doing its bidding.

As Madison could feel the creature inside her head she poured most of her demon side into a distress sphere and threw it aiming for where the other demon lord was in reference to Wolverhampton just as Madison threw the sphere the demon was in her mind taking control over it the last thing Madison saw was the sphere go flying away. Her last thought was that she hoped that it was an ally demon lord as she was pretty much useless to Simon like this.

While Simon was attending his course all he had left to do was have the final tutorial so he could be signed off but since he was last to go out of all the students that had finished which including Simon stood at 3 people and the tutor chose to go alphabetically. All the time Simon was trying to make contact with Madison he found that the link was still open but he couldn't sense her as well as hear her thoughts. Simon was beginning to get worried about the safety of Madison especially with that shady figure hanging around a hour ago especially if the figure sensed that Madison was a demon even through her concealing her demon side.

At noon Simon was signed off from his course Simon chose to head to where he could sense the faint signs of Madison. The signs were coming from the canteen but as Simon walked towards the canteen he could sense the static in the air which anyone would feel when there is a thunder storm. As Simon walked towards the canteen he spotted two metal poles that were left there by whoever before the demon got to them so Simon picked them up holding one in each hand in case something happened.

When Simon walked into the canteen he noticed that everyone had stopped what they were doing as and was just looking at Simon. Simon however realised that he had Batherox's power to make any item into the perfect weapon for the situation. The metal rods started to glow red as they were showing runes all over from Simon's hands to the ends as they were transforming slightly to have a spike on the end of both metal poles so he could trap anyone by throwing them. Simon removed his backpack sliding over by the student union room along with his jacket.

The demon gave everyone the mental order to attack where they all pounced on Simon but they were slower than Simon. As Simon was moving forwards that he was able to knock the people out with one blow on the stomach which not only knocked the wind out of them but knocked them out which at a guess knocks the demons influence out of the person. Simon did this to everyone in the canteen as he hit them all by continually moving as the next one who was going to attack Simon rushed forward.

The scene from Simon's point of view looked similar to a particular bit in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD more specifically the scene in the episode titled The Well where ward knocks out the opposing team using nothing but two pieces of the Berserker staff to get rid of all his anger.

Once Simon finished deal with all the humans which lay wherever they were standing when Simon threw one of the metal poles towards the back wall and the spike went through the wing of the demon who howled at the pain. The demon was shocked as no one had ever found it while it was camouflaged. As Simon walked towards the demon Madison jumped out on him knocking him completely over, while Simon was dazed on the floor Madison went for the kill strike only to be knocked back by a redheaded figure that came out of nowhere.

While Simon got his breath back he started to get back to his feet only to see a 5 foot 7 redhead wearing a summer dress. Simon reached out with his senses only to find that it was a Succubus that he was familiar with the demon but never saw her human form but Simon recognised it was Slamaria. "Is this a lovers spat that has gotten out of control." Slamaria said to Simon showing her flirty intentions.

Slamaria was of slim build to accommodate her height, perky C cup breasts, perfect red hair that looked as if it never needed dying and finally Simon noticed that she was extremely muscular which only enhanced her tits.

"Thanks Slamaria I have some questions to ask but these can wait we have this to deal with plus the ambush waiting." Simon replied.

"Wait ambush, what ambush?"

"The ambush that the demon I impaled over there has set all the students and staff were just the opening made to tire us out so the shadow walkers, the shadow assassins and the tormentors to finish the job."

As if on cue all the demons that Simon mentioned emerged from the shadows each one shrouded in a veil of shadow preventing Simon and Slamaria from seeing them. Madison pounced again towards Slamaria who went to pull her to the ground only to be beaten by Simon who grabbed Madison while she was in mid-air. Simon slammed Madison into the ground knocking her unconscious. All the demons began to slowly and cautiously move towards Simon and Slamaria as they were worried either one of them had something hidden up their sleeves. Simon who was still holding one of the metal poles decided he would try something he read in a opened pile of papers at the mansion.

Simon was concentrating his energy into the pole which was making the metal pole bend to his will so he made a small pyramid that would open and suck all the shadow demons inside. This technique was the last bit of research Ella did before she gave up being a demon. The pyramid was done especially with the internal changes which he didn't tell Slamaria about as it was a trap for the shadow demons.

"I have an idea." Simon said to Slamaria

"Great let's hear it as they are cutting off all lines of escape." Slamaria replied worried that this is how it ends for her saving someone she barely knows.

"Do you trust me?" this question that Simon asked puzzled Slamaria as she turned to him and said.

"You have to be kidding me they are hemming us in."

"No I am not kidding as we have a way out but you will have to trust me."

"Ok Simon I trust you."

"Close your eyes when you see my signal."

"What signal?"

"This signal Slamaria."

Upon saying this Simon got the dense cloud of darkness up that he used in the battle with Batherox. This time however it was a calculated shield with some demon power mixed in so none of the shadow demons could use the shadow realm to get Simon and Slamaria. Slamaria closed her eyes when the cloud started to form so she didn't see Simon place the pyramid on the ground before placing a hand on Slamaria's shoulder for a few seconds everything was quite for Slamaria. While Simon guided her and himself through the shadow realm before he whispered to Slamaria.

"Open your eyes."

As Slamaria did this she noticed that they were not trapped like before but crouching behind the grill in the kitchen part of the canteen. "What happened?" Slamaria asked Simon before Simon told her what he did.

But before he could fill her in on his plan the shadow demons started to absorb the cloud and the pyramid opened sucking the cloud into it and thanks to the small amount of demon energy Simon attached to the cloud the demons couldn't stop themselves from being sucked in along with the cloud. The only sound that could be heard was the demons screaming as they got sucked into the pyramid until the pyramid closed leaving the only opposing demon the one that was impaled by the metal rod.

"What did you do?" Slamaria asked quite shocked at what Simon did.

"I used a technique that my mum learnt while she was a demon where you focus your energy which makes the item you are concentrating on bend to your will. Then you think of an item and the concentrated energy moulds it into that item. Plus having the shadow walker's ability I could create a concentrated cloud around us and make it easier to trick the shadow demons."

"That is genius but how did we get back here?"

"The Shadow walker had the ability to navigate through the shadow realm which I now have Slamaria. In order for my plan to work we had to be hidden so I chose the one place that they could not see from where they were standing behind the counter."

"What are you going to do with that pyramid now?"

"I will take the sphere out of the pyramid which has formed by compressing the demons life essence in the pyramid. Use the other ability that Batherox had making it a sphere of pure toxic fire for a gas demon."

"Toxic and gas demon?"

"Yes Slamaria the fire that burns in wrath demons is toxic to gas demons as it kills them instantly and the demon that is impaled over there is a gas demon as it has transcended spheres and taken a new form. In this case a demon that can brainwash anybody even demons like Madison but earlier today I taught Madison a technique of concealing her power which might've saved her."

"It did save her as she sent a distress call to me and it was lucky I was in Wolverhampton so I could come and help though I think she did it so you wouldn't be alone."

At this point they stood up from behind the counter and they both proceeded to walk over to where the demon was impaled but they carried on their conversation.

"How do you mean Slamaria?"

"Demons have this last gambit ability where they pour their memories and some power into a sphere which they then throw as it uses the demon power to fly towards whoever they think of. In Madison's case she choose me for reasons unknown but we don't catch the sphere instead the sphere disappears into our bodies. Demons always put a last location in among all the memories, I have seen the time you and Madison spent together the one person who after 750 long years she finally trusted someone but more importantly she found love again."

Upon hearing this Simon was trying not to cry though that was harder then he thought as he didn't realise that he was this important to Madison. He wondered if anything of Madison remained in her body. Simon approached the pyramid which was now open as he picked up the dark sphere he gingerly picking it up before he walked over to where the demon was impaled.

"You have caused me nothing but bother and you take one of the people I care about and use her against me. I was going to let you off but now I will kill you but not in the way that you suffer as you might try to turn people against me. No I am going to kill you by forcing this sphere down your throat."

Simon had concealed the sphere from the demon so it couldn't see that it had turned from being jet black to become red as Simon used Batherox's power to make the sphere toxic to the demon. The demon just laughed open mouthed as it was taunting Simon. While it was laughing at Simon he grabbed the demons mouth and forced the flaming orb down its throat. The demon began convulsing before its body started to glow red as the fire was spreading all around the demons body. Simon walked away from the demon re-joining Slamaria by Madison's body.

Just as Simon bent down the demon started to burn before disappearing and the only trace was a small pile of ash on the floor. Simon used the connection between himself and Madison only to find that she had no memory what so ever all she was now was a puppet without anyone pulling the strings.

"Is she dead?" Slamaria asked Simon her voice filled with concern not only for the demon roles but also for the fact that this was Simon's first demon loss and it was already hitting him hard.

"No she is still alive but with no memory what so ever in her." Simon replied not hiding the fact that he wanted to cry at this.

"I know something that will take your mind off this." Slamaria said as she was experiencing all the memories that Madison had that concerned Simon as well as her own intentions towards Simon that for the first time in her life Slamaria had deeper feelings for Simon.

"What would that be Slamaria?" Simon asked not trying to keep the emotion from his voice.

"Getting a bite to eat." Slamaria told him.

"I am not hungry."

"I wasn't talking about eating food."

Simon knew what this was and he also knew that everyone would be waking up soon. He also knew that something had to be done about Madison's body.

"Lets go to the toilets then Simon."

"One moment Slamaria I need to take care of something."

"Madison's body?"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you make her your slave?"

"I don't like that word slave which is why anyone that ends up in the house where other people live they will be left to build something of themselves of their own free will with occasional visits from demons so they can stay alive. The second reason is that I could not bear having my former girlfriend as a slave as it would continually break my heart."

"That is understandable Simon after all you are human but we could sort something out."

"How do you mean Slamaria?"

"Let me take her as I mould people into new beings, they have fresh memories, a new identity and they can live a decent life. With regular visits from demons to get their daily feed."

"Okay then Slamaria but we have to get her out of here as everyone is waking up so we need to get moving."

"I can sort out transport for Madison as it's outside and agreed."

With that both Simon and Slamaria left with Madison after Simon picked up his backpack and jacket. They both carried Madison out of the canteen just as everyone was waking up, both Simon and Slamaria took one end of Madison dragging her out and luckily no one was in the reception area as it was 1:30pm and all the students were in the sessions. They got outside when two people Simon didn't recognise came running over when they approached they both said in unison "My lady what happened?"

"Just a small altercation with one of Tristans loyal demons attempting to kill the new lord. You need to take her to my mansion in Brighton, I will stay with the new lord to make sure no other demons try to assassinate him." Slamaria told the lady and the bloke who bowed slightly taking Madison off their hands.

As both Simon and Slamaria watched Madison go away, Simon started to cry as he knew he would never have his Madison back. Though he only had her because he conditioned her mind using his tentacles to think that they were partners. He could start to look for a real partner where he didn't need the tentacles but he knew deep down that wouldn't happen. Slamaria saw Simon begin to cry and put a comforting arm around him stepping closer to him so that she could comfort him a lot better.

They both turned to each other being so close it was immediately intermit the moment was perfect as in the romantic movies then someone broke the moment by shouting to Simon as they walked out of the college entrance to outside. "Hey virgin boy!" Simon signed before turning round to see Vincent one of the people from his course Slamaria also turned around to see someone who looked like your typical muscle bound sporty types. The type of person that thinks every woman should be with just because he is muscle bound.

"What do you want Vincent?"

"For starters whatever you got in your bag besides your walking stick and the number of the escort agency that you got her off of as she is too stunning to be with a geek like you and finally that babe on my big cock where she belongs."

"Clearly you haven't seen The Big Bang Theory Vincent as the geeks get the girl."

Before Simon could say anymore Slamaria butted in. "You won't be taking anything from his bag as I could easily snap you like a twig Vincent. You're the one who hires escorts or prostitutes to get his rocks off. Actually you're the type of person who sits at home watching porn, Simon isn't a virgin no more as he rocks my world and causes multiple orgasms daily to me as I am his girlfriend."

Vincent was shocked at this but not as shocked as Simon was. Slamaria didn't stop there though as she carried on with humiliating Vincent. Slamaria began using her own power which was that she could get anyone to do whatever she said without question.

"Furthermore I bet Simon has got a bigger cock then you Vincent take your cock out."

Vincent's mind was telling him not too but his body wouldn't listen as Vincent took out his 5 inch hard cock which brought uncontrollable laughter from Slamaria. After 5 minutes Slamaria stopped laughing.

"Like I would be attached to that pathetic cock it is nothing like Simon's. Babe why don't you show him yours." Slamaria didn't need to use any powers on Simon who withdrew his 13 inch semi hard cock.

"You see Vincent his cock is bigger and it's only semi hard come on babe lets go."

Slamaria started to walk away as Simon zipped up and followed Slamaria just round the corner so that Slamaria still had her influence over Vincent. He was just standing there with his hard cock on display at a mere 5 inches, Slamaria and Simon didn't have to wait long as a group of 6 college students came out of the college and started to laugh at the small cock.

"Nice trick Slamaria now let's go." Simon said to Slamaria

Slamaria withdrew her influence and instantly Vincent who tried to run away from the group only to realise that his jeans were down and he just fell over which made the group laughing. As Simon and Slamaria reached Simons car they both still could hear the group laughing. Simon unlocked the car as Simon placed his bag in the boot of the car just as Slamaria was getting into the passenger side and buckled up.

Simon moved round to the driver side and got in, buckled up before he pulled out his Iphone 4S and dialling a number for the designer he promised Samantha. "Who are you dialling Simon?" Slamaria asked while the phone was ringing.

"A building designer I know that I promised Samantha to get the plan done for the business she will be running." Simon replied.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers