Demonic Partnership Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose Samantha?"

"A demon I met at the mansion Tristan promised her a rebuild and I will honour that."

The phone stopped ringing as the other person picked it up the phone and spoke first.

"Hello Simon what can I do for you?"

"I need your help Dan I have a friend who has just acquired a pub in Wolverhampton and she needs a top designers help to draw up the plans for the redecoration."

"What pub is it Simon"

"The Hogs Head pub in town."

"Yeah I know the place so what does she need doing?"

"Best tell you in person Dan when can you do a meeting with her and myself?"

"I can do first thing tomorrow morning but I need to know what she needs doing so I can bring several plans to the meeting."

"Ok she needs more private booths, a place to dance and some private rooms."

"Thanks Simon and I will meet you outside the pub at 9 tomorrow and I won't let you down."

Dan hung up the phone and Simon dialled the number that Samantha gave him to tell her the news. After a two minute conversation Samantha hung up excited to see the plans. Slamaria piped up after hearing both conversations. "That was nicely done Simon now that we both have business out of the way what you say that we get some fun in before today is over?"

"Sure Slamaria we can have fun at my house."

Simon pulled away from the parking space and began to head back to his house.

1 hour later

Simon was just opening the door to his house when Slamaria plunged her tongue down his throat and began the fun. Simon turned Slamaria around so that he was guiding her inside the house and once they were through the threshold Simon kicked the door shut behind him before saying "Upstairs in the bedroom to the right straight ahead of you." Slamaria knew what this meant she immediately ran upstairs while Simon locked the door so no one could disturb them.

Then he went upstairs only to find that Slamaria's clothes were scattered over the landing so Simon placed his bag down and started to strip completely. As he walked into his bedroom he found Slamaria lying on his bed completely naked legs open inviting him in to fuck her. Seeing this Simon's cock sprang to its full length as he moved on top of Slamaria sliding his stiff member effortlessly into Slamaria's pussy.

Slamaria started to grind against Simon trying to get his entire cock in her all 20 inches. Simon felt the tightness of her pussy which drove him further to giving Slamaria the best fuck ever. Simon began to pull out and plunge it back in increasing his speed slightly. Slamaria began to shout out.

"FUCK SIMON YOU FEEL SOOO GOOD, YES FUCK MY PUSSY AHHHHHH I AM BEGINNING TO CUM."

This drove Simon even more as he fucked Slamaria while she was having her first orgasm. Unfortunately they are both lust demons which meant that their stamina had been increased by 100% meaning that they can last far longer than humans can. When they both started to have sex it was 3:30pm as they began the long fucking they were both using the lust created by each other by having sex. Both Simon and Slamaria were holding back their demon urges so they didn't kill each other which was harder for Slamaria as she was 100% demon whereas Simon was half human.

6 hours later and 54 orgasms from Slamaria

Simon finally pulled out from Slamaria as they were both covered with a thin layer of sweat as they had been going at it for 6 hours nonstop as it was now 9:30pm. Simon rolled over so he was lying down before Slamaria maneuvered herself so she was in between Simons legs sucking his cock before she purred "Mmmmmm Simon your still hard let me make you cum so I can return the favour for the 54 orgasms you gave me." Simon just grunted before Slamaria began moving her tongue around the head of his cock.

Then Slamaria engulfed his cock completely making herself gag on purpose as she could easily take a cock this size without gagging but she knew that it would make him cum if she gagged. This did have the desired effect as when Slamaria's mouth was at the base of Simons cock he had his orgasm as it shot directly down her throat. Slamaria kept her mouth there and Simon could feel that she was running out of oxygen so Simon withdrew 2 tentacles making then slim enough to fit up Slamaria's nose giving her the oxygen she needed.

After 6 minutes Simon's orgasm subsided, Slamaria pulled off Simons deflating cock as Slamaria did this a bead of salvia hung from the end of Simon's cock extending all the way to her mouth. Simon removed the tentacles which rescinded into Simon's back. "That was amazing Simon how did you manage to give me that many orgasms? as no human or demon managed that the most before today was 12 orgasms." Slamaria said completely breathless

"Just got lucky I guess."

"I can see that we have a good future together and that was one hell of a way to cement our partnership."