Demonic Partnership: Slamaria's Search

Story Info
Slamaria moves the world to find Simon and be with him again.
7.1k words
4.61
9.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
195 Followers

Slamaria had just stepped through the portal that they opened on the plane she turned around so she could see Simon on the plane. Suddenly! Everyone who stepped through the portal back to the mansion heard an explosion as they looked on in horror they saw the plane blow up through the portal before the portal closed automatically. Slamaria's heart sank at the fact that she lost Simon and fearing for her own life as well as the life of Simon.

"What just happened?" Terra asked disbelief in her voice.

"Where the portal was created was lost therefore the portal closed as there wasn't a receiving end." Marik replied to Terra's question.

"We need to get him back. I am implementing level 5 of the Teseract protocol. We need to find out where Simon landed and create a portal there to get him back before the person who shot the plane down gets Simon." Slamaria told everyone that was present, she was trying to keep strong but deep down she was panicking.

A few minutes later

"Slamaria we cannot create another portal due to the location where the place was over its where the Chernobyl reactors blew. We could only manage it as we were on the plane." Cara told Slamaria who was in their tactics room which looked like the main room of the HUB in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D as Simon made sure it did as he assured Slamaria and everyone else that knowing where members of their joint army were would prove a good thing. Once Cara had told Slamaria where it was she knew instantly that this was that annoying Malcolm's doing.

"Ready the plane Cara I am going to see one of Malcolm's contacts who should know where I can find him. Tell Terra, Bobbi and Marik to meet me in the plane." Slamaria said making her way out of the Tactics room heading towards the car to take her, Terra, Marik and Bobbi to the airport where the planes were kept. Cara walked to catch up with Slamaria and asked.

"How do you know it's Malcolm?"

"He is the main demon that occupies that particular region from Russia, Ukraine, Denmark and the Czech Republic. He was the demon who tried to rule the whole world by absorbing the power that was building in reactor 4 at Chernobyl. Surely you have heard the stories at the Sovereign Court?"

"Of course I have Slamaria but I never thought that was Malcolm's doing the battle of the 12th realms yes or the Pantheon of discords being released yes but never that. He must be unhinged."

"Yes he is Cara that's why we need to get to Simon as soon as we can as he would try and break him to get to me."

"Can't you reach him with the mark you two have get a location that way?"

"No Cara, demon lords and ladies have their own techniques to prevent that for when they have prisoners they cannot contact the forces they have or belong to." At that precise moment every demon on the earth felt there demon senses overload as they could only feel 1 presence Simons. Slamaria's mark was glowing intensely which signified that Simon was indeed flaring. This hadn't happened before though she knew from her parleys with other lords and ladies that when a demon flares the mark glows to indicate that. Every demon on the planet must've felt that even those who block it out must've felt Simon's presence.

Slamaria could feel that he was gaining power something must've been happening. This filled Slamaria with anger not that he was gaining power but the fact she couldn't be there to be with him. After a few minutes it passed and the mark stopped glowing, "I will get the plane and car ready be there in 5." Cara said flying to find Terra, Bobbi and Marik, leaving Slamaria to head to the car at flying pace which she got there in 2 minutes as she managed to weave through the corridors hitting 80 miles per hour.

When Slamaria came to the door she shifted into her human form, she picked up her bag of clothes and changed into them in under 4 minutes the clothing that she had for that day was a pair of black tights, a black business skirt, a red t shirt with a dark blue berghaus jacket everything that Slamaria had picked to pack the bag was plain items that you could find easily in case she needed to change into her demon form quickly. As she picked up the communication earpiece on the side that Simon and the other scientists developed for all the demons in their joint forces all of them transmitting to the tactics room and whomever is in charge when Slamaria and Simon aren't there. Once she stepped outside the door fully dressed she moved to the car with the engine running where Marik and Terra were waiting by the car for Slamaria. "Where's Bobbi?" Slamaria asked Terra and Marik.

"Bobbi is meeting us there as he is coming from a prior engagement. Weird name though for a male I mean." Terra answered, she had seen many demons different shapes and sizes but none of them chose to spell their name the female way of spelling the name.

"Bobbi was female when I recruited her." Slamaria replied as she got into the car which was the same land rover that they Tristan had however Simon and Slamaria made some alterations to make it theirs, this was done so that it wasn't a hand me down. Marik got into the driver's seat while a puzzled Terra as she got into the passenger side in the front leaving Slamaria in the back as she received a communication from Cara via the earpiece.

"You have an incoming message from the Sovereign, would you like me to patch it through to the built in Ipad in the car?"

"Yes Cara."

Cara patched the communication through as the Ipad lit up with the shroud of darkness that the Sovereign had not even its eyes could be seen just the darkness but the booming voice of the Sovereign could be heard. "Slamaria what has happened to your partner?"

"Our plane got diverted to over Chernobyl before it was shot down."

"That explains why I felt that presence which isn't easy though the power is growing while it flared. What are you doing to find him Slamaria?"

"We have protocols set up for if any of us get taken hostage but I am heading to someone who knows where Malcolm is. I have reason to believe he has taken Simon hostage."

"This is most irregular, he knows the rules as you filed for his termination over a decade ago and I dismissed it. Now however I change my mind his termination will now be granted every demon will know it."

"Thanks Sovereign that is a relief after the incident with Chernobyl he deserves it." Both the Sovereign and Slamaria ended the call. Slamaria talked into her earpiece to Cara back at their mansion.

"Cara inform every demon that the sovereign has put a terminate order on Malcolm's head, every demon that works under him will also be terminated and get the Ripper and Rebecca ready to drain information out of demons as soon as we get back."

Slamaria ended the transmission.

As Slamaria looked up from the iPad only to see Marik and Terra looking in disbelief at Slamaria for getting the Ripper and his partner Rebecca involved to do their jobs. "We need them especially since Simon knows Rebecca from the human world." This was enough validation needed for Terra and Marik to return to the job at hand. Slamaria turned her attention to the iPad to check on a few things thanks to the system that Simon set up due to his unique ability the same ability that was in use thanks to his own ability. This ability that Simon had no pure demon could wield or even control, both demons and humans that studied evolution knows it as, Adaptability.

Simon had only started looking at how to hack from noticing a hacker last time they went into the human world and instantly he picked up everything needed to hack software. Simon had used this knowledge to create a ghost programme that runs all the time, to operate on their systems it allows the user to hack any system on earth that uses Wi-Fi. Even if the firewall is absolute the system could hack it. The system did all this without giving away that they were hacked or the location of the hacker.

Slamaria used it to gain access to all of Malcolm's files however Slamaria couldn't access the file that was titled 'Demon lord depower' but she could access all the other files so she decided to copy every file she could open to their mainframe back at the mansion. This was war after all.

40 minutes later

The car had reached its destination awaiting take off was the plane with Bobbi for take-off. "Lady Slamaria pleasure to see you again, I felt the presence what is going on?" Bobbi said to Slamaria.

"Thanks Bobbi and even the Sovereign felt it so we are going on the offensive going after the priest."

"That isn't going to be easy especially for 4 of us as I heard from demons & humans at my prior engagement that a kill order has been placed on Malcolm but the first demoness that gets the first try is you, why would that be?"

"My partner has been taken hostage the partner that the Sovereign just married. Shall we go on the plane time is of the essence." With this the team of 4 moved up the stairs to the plane to set off for the last known location of the priest in the heart of America along with any & all demons that will be guarding him due to the order that the Sovereign gave to all demons.

While on the plane

The plane had just taken off when Terra asked Bobbi. "Slamaria mentioned that you were a female when she recruited you, what happened?" Bobbi chuckled at this before replying.

"To understand that you need to hear the story of Jack the ripper and the woman that made him stop killing before he started again in the 21st century. In fact she nearly killed him if it wasn't for Lady Slamaria, do you know that story?"

Bobbi looked at Terra to see if she knew the story. However, it was obvious that she didn't know the story so Bobbi turned to look at Slamaria and she began to tell the story of the untold story of Jack the Ripper.

The story

The person dubbed as Jack the ripper by the human world was in fact a demon who could only kill those who he saw through the penance stare (a look into the time stream of that individual, where they are judged based on past, present and future acts that they will do). Though he would slice the throats for two reasons the first being to stop them screaming the second is to drain the life essence from that individual so he can absorb it. Though the weapon of choice was his own hand as he could make any of his body head included into any static or moving object. Part of his job as a torturer he can also alter his voice briefly to someone the individual he was torturing knew.

During the 19th century when his last recorded kill happened. In reality he was taken as a prisoner for killing a demon's pet as back then some demons transformed humans into their pets depending on the sphere of that demon. As punishment he was forced to be chained up in a state of constant limbo in the sense that he could keep his demonic powers up enough to barely move a muscle but he couldn't die as the vault he was in was keeping him time locked at a point where he was just living.

In 2013 he was released when Batherox freed him from his prison somewhere in the heart of London underneath another demons base of operation which turned out to be a front. Batherox didn't care that the demon was Jack the Ripper he just cared for the power he had which ultimately was a downfall. Batherox knew that a half breed was close by and how else to draw him out then create a massacre.

Batherox unleashed the ripper on a college just so happens to be the one that Simon was going too same campus. However, no one knew what was waiting for Jack the ripper as he was about to meet one 18 year old who was going to change his life and prevent him from killing anyone including Simon. The Ripper walked into the college baffled by modern technology decided to start on the top though obviously he couldn't kill anyone who was innocent but Batherox didn't know that, his plan was to start on the top floor and work his way downwards as there was a blind spot that he found while using his senses. Seemed like a good place to start.

When he got to the 4th floor he forgot how good it feels to have the pressure of feeling his heart beat faster, the calm before the storm. That's when he saw the redhead that captured his heart though she was speaking to someone who was 5 foot 6, brown hair wearing a dark blue jacket though he was smartly dressed. This filled the ripper with anger for the first time in decades, he never felt like this before in the centuries before he was took prisoner. He moved towards the redhead and the brown haired guy before he realised that the brown haired guy was Simon the half breed that he was searching for. Though he could sense a demons presence nearby, the demon in question was Bobbi who was on an assignment from Slamaria.

No one paid any notice to the ripper as part of his power he could camouflage his appearance as he couldn't create a human form so he has learnt how to create an illusion. What everyone knows about Jack the Ripper is that he wore a cloak to cover his eyes but in reality his face can send anyone into madness so that cloak is actually a shroud of darkness covering his face where you can only see his piercing red eyes. Though during the Victorian era when he first became noticeable he would wear a top hat to make himself seem ordinary.

As he approached the redhead and brown haired guy he noticed that they were heading down the same stairs he came up. "Excuse me." The ripper said loud enough to be heard, as the redhead and Simon turned around to face the person who had just said excuse me. They were shocked that he was a 6 foot, blue haired, slim maybe muscular, stunning person in looks.

"Yes." The redhead said her voice between high pitched and low pitched due to the smoking she did prior to that day.

"Would you like me to say with you Rebecca?" Simon asked.

"No thanks Simon you have a good weekend." Rebecca replied returning her attention to the stranger.

"What can I do to help you?" Rebecca asked as she tried to stop her voice from going huskier though she was slightly failing at that.

"I am doing a test, can you look into my eyes without blinking?" the ripper asked

"What's your name?"

"Is it important to know that?

"Yes."

"It's Jack."

"Rebecca."

"Pleasure to meet you Rebecca, so can I look into your eyes?"

"Are you doing this for your course?"

"Yes"

"Ok then." Rebecca stared into his eyes as she noticed in a second that his eyes changed from being pure black which looked like contact lenses to being red though his pupil stayed black. Though the ripper saw something that made him change his mind about trying to kill this human, he saw a broken heart at the abuse both mental and physical harm though he only chose to see the mental side not the physical as that could quite easily break his heart. He knew at that moment that he fell in love with her and hated the person called Liam.

The two left the 4th floor but headed to the canteen and they just talked about anything and everything except what she was really interested in which was Jack the Ripper for the obvious reason which was that it was him. Jack could sense that Bobbi was close maybe even in the canteen, she was there to capture for Slamaria, Jack the Ripper she decided that the redhead was collateral to the capture. Bobbi shifted into her demon form clearing the room of all the humans present as they were filled with terror. Her demon form was similar to Slamaria's as they were both Lust demons.

However.

Bobbi had ascended beyond the power of the sphere of lust. She had figured out the power of lust had on the brain so she could infiltrate anyone's brain human or demon to take over leave her body and enter theirs this would turn them into the same demon that she was as she would now be that person. Or she could control them like puppets via the pleasure centre of the brain.

The only ones who didn't run was Jack the Ripper and Rebecca as they weren't scared more intrigued. As Bobbi hauled a chair filled with a unique meteorite power that was honed to stop demons instantly well new demons not old ones like Jack, Slamaria and the Sovereign. Jack saw this coming and her calculated that the projectile wouldn't get to Rebecca, as she had her back to Bobbi, any longer than 5 seconds so he hurled himself over the table at some height that he cleared Rebecca completely to stand with his back to Bobbi. This was just as the projectile landed though he had a unique way of taking the hit.

As the Victorian jacket he wore that has been in every picture of Jack the ripper on the internet and sketches. Was in reality a dimensional jacket that led to a distorted world that only Jack could control and enter, this was a part of his body in demon form that acts as a shield. This allowed him to take the hit but he sent it to the reflected mirror destroying the footage on the security camera concealed behind that mirror. The projectile was hurled into the back of Bobbi as the meteorite destroyed the physical form as the body was turning to dust she quickly scanned the area for a body. As she found a male she decided she couldn't be picky so Bobbi moved her consciousness to the male body as it was turned from human to a complete Incubus, as her mind was taking over destroying the males mind so she could take his place.

By this point Slamaria had arrived as she was monitoring the area seeing the spike in demon energy she turned to her demon form and flew to Wolverhampton. She was thankful that it was December with the dark nights earlier than it should. She saw that it was a demon she should know though she could see the incubus lying on the floor half way between human and demon as Bobbi was taking over the body.

"What happened here?" Slamaria asked in still in the demon form.

"Your demon here attacked us so I got involved." Jack answered Slamaria.

"YOU ARE BOTH DEMONS!" Rebecca shouted knowing that they were demons as she read Simon's story about demons that was on a website, a story about demons, humans and a half breed jumping between the two worlds.

"Yes Rebecca we both are demons, if you want to leave and never speak to me again I understand." Jack said letting the love for her spread throughout his body which was toxic to him as he could only find love with another demon not a human.

"Are you kidding? Knowing this only makes my feelings for you expand more." Rebecca said directly to Jack.

"What feelings would that be young lady?" Slamaria asked being as kind as she could in this situation.

"Love." Rebecca replied.

"I love you Jack and in your form as is I know 100% that you are Jack the Ripper." Rebecca continued.

"That's where I know you from the Victorian era." Slamaria said as hearing that made her remember back to the 20th century.

By this point Bobbi had come round in her new body and stood up. "Lady Slamaria."

"Bobbi is that you?"

"Yes it is." Slamaria knew that something must've happened for Bobbi to use her power to move bodies.

"What are we going to do though, Batherox has me now as he unlocked the vault." Jack replied

"You leave that to me Jack, I can provide you a safe haven if you're willing to become a torturer its well hidden but least he won't be able to find you." Slamaria said as they all her Jack at that instance collapse to the floor from the poison that was the love off a human.

"What's happening?" Rebecca asked

"Jack is dying as for a justice demon like himself human love is poisonous." Bobbi chipped in.

"What can we do there must be a way to save him." Rebecca asked.

"There is one way besides killing you that we can save him if you..." Slamaria was saying when she was cut off by Rebecca.

"Do it if it saves him I will do anything."

warnos
warnos
195 Followers
12