Demonic Partnership: Slamaria's Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Ok then place your hand on his chest, doesn't matter which hand, and kiss him. This will transfer half of his sphere to you so then he can regenerate enough to keep him stable so we can get him to safety." Slamaria continued and finished saying.

Rebecca did just this and it worked half the sphere was sent to her though it regenerated more than that as the second after she did this. Jack was back on his feet with a full sphere as it turned out the kiss did more than it should've done. It transferred her injustice she has experienced into him which filled up half the sphere.

"Thanks Lady Slamaria that would be good but under 2 conditions."

"Ok Jack what are the conditions?"

"The first being that I can bring Rebecca too if she wants to come, so that we can be a couple that'll lead to marriage, this means that no one tries to force her to become a full demon unless she wants to. The second is that we can stop by Rebecca's ex's and her home so we can tie up loose ends."

"They are both reasonable conditions, ok I accept them." Slamaria shook Jacks hand as the deal was made.

"But Lady Slamaria she has to be a full demon to be taken in it's against the rules."

"Bobbi you know the rules don't work anymore in the 21st century. You've heard the stories of the fell born that was taken prisoner but turned it around so that she was a firm member of that demons force, the story of Ella who gave up her powers to be with a human which spawned the story of the half breed that is currently still hidden to us."

1 hour later

The foursome headed in a red Kia Cee'd estate the 2012 model not the 2014 one. After dropping Rebecca off at her home to tell her family that she was moving in with someone and that they might not see her again. Slamaria took Jack to Liam's house (Rebecca's ex's) where he snuck in through a gap in the door thanks to the distorted world. Waiting for him to come back from where Liam was. Though Jack didn't have long to wait only 5 minutes.

Liam walked in home placing his keys on a table in the room where he was thrusted against the wall by Jack. As Jack used the penance stare on Liam where Liam was judge in the past, present and future, he was already guilty by reading Rebecca's timeline but he wanted to employ fairness. This was far more then what he did with Rebecca.

After reading Liam's timeline Jack found that Liam was guilty. "I FIND YOU GUILTY OF HARM TO ANOTHER HUMAN AMONG ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TO COME AND SEVERAL COUNTS OF SERVERE TWATINESS." Jack said allowing his voice to become truly demonic which he did this once to scare the Liam.

He then turned his one arm into a knife as he sliced the throat like he did back then in the past, he then walked out of the door after placing a knife a bit away with Liam's prints over it and the blood from his still bleeding throat while he was gasping for breath. Doing this made it look like suicide.

When Jack returned to the car they took the ride in silence to collect Rebecca from her home as they were bound for Slamaria's mansion.

Back to reality

After Slamaria finished the story they were nearly there as Terra asked a question.

"What happened to Jack the ripper and Rebecca?"

Slamaria looked at Terra before replying. "They got married by the Sovereign, had a child Cierra who is fully human, she is safe though they check in on her from time to time. They both check in on her at the important moments and they are both torturers at the mansion though occasionally we see them in the human world." Terra left this as it was for the moment just as they touched down ready to get the priest and whoever is standing in the way.

The four approached the church doors as Slamaria instructed her companions to wait for the code word to strike. Slamaria walked into the church alone as she saw that the church was empty as always. Slamaria, Bobbi, Terra and Marik all had a bracelet designed for capturing. The priest was lighting the candles as Slamaria slammed the door behind her to get the priests attention. This act made all the candles going down the centre isle where a torch on a stand stood next to either side to a pew making the entire church seem like a walkway to an end after a torch lit cave walkway. The priest turned around only to see that to his amazement that Slamaria was walking towards him in his own church, after the last altercation that the two had a few years ago.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Slamaria the one who Malcolm seems so keen to make his wife, honestly I don't see the appeal myself your nothing special." The priest said to Slamaria to try and get a reaction that he could interpret as a threat, this would allow him to call in the back up in place ready to ambush her so Malcolm could have the new demon and the one that he was obsessing over. However. Slamaria's reaction was one that he wasn't expecting.

"I don't care about his opinion after all I am married now to someone who doesn't obsess as you put it..." Slamaria started saying as she saw the reaction that the priest had she decided to press this slight advantage.

"...Maybe you and the ambush party high up in the church should know that the Sovereign has placed a kill on sight on Malcolm and everyone who is in allegiance with him. The Sovereign has also spread that word throughout the world. As we speak all the demons are eliminating his forces with no distinction between humans and demons." Slamaria finished, although she couldn't see the ambush party's faces though she could sense that last statement got to them as they all leapt into action trying to attack Slamaria.

Suddenly.

Terra, Marik and Bobbi came crashing through the doors, taking the two massive wooden doors of their hinges. Before the ambush party could react all 3 of the ambush part was tossed against the side of the wall where the alter was for the church as the three demons with Slamaria placed bracelets on the demons who hit the wall. These bracelets use technology developed by Jess and the other scientists, the bracelets had a transmitter chip in them that teleported the wearer to the holding cells where the receiver chips were.

As the three demons disappeared in a searing blue flame that left the priest who as soon as he tried to run Slamaria leapt into the heights of that church where she landed on the priest where upon contact, Slamaria had skilfully broke his legs preventing him from running away. This was when Slamaria placed a bracelet on one of his broken legs where he too was transported to the holding cell where the Ripper and Rebecca were waiting for them.

Slamaria, Terra, Marik and Bobbi headed back to the car so they could head back to the mansion.

1 month later

Slamaria was standing in the tactics room while she was co-ordinating the capture and destruction of Malcolm's forces, if other Sovereigns in the different regions hadn't destroyed them already. Although the Sovereign had spread the word that any forces that are alive are passed to Slamaria, which she was extremely grateful for as they were getting closer to the location of Simon unless he makes contact somehow.

Most of the demons & humans captured were co-operative; however, there were a few people both humans and demons that chose to not give anything up succumbed to the torturers allowing there life to be snuffed out without any resistance. These people are loyal to Malcolm to the end.

Rebecca was entrusted with getting information of the priest; she was using the power that she got from Jack. Since Jack's sphere of power is dark matter this allows him to throw up illusions until he needs to show his true self. This meant that Rebecca had the power to control dark matter that is in the back ground of everyday life; Rebecca had honed her skills to protect herself as she couldn't turn into a form that would be able to protect herself further she could not see the dark matter in the air on earth but she could sense with 100% accuracy where the other person is going so she could form a blade and send it flying to the target.

Rebecca could manipulate the dark matter into anything that she wanted. She had used every method of torture to get the information she needed to get. The only method left was just pure relentlessness as she was holding back to get the information, due to her own feelings about Simon getting over her.

Rebecca put that to one side however, she decided to absorb the information the old fashioned way for her. So she thought of a sword as it formed in dark matter she thrusted the sword into the skull of the priest though it didn't piece the skin. This allowed Rebecca to absorb the knowledge while the dark matter was absorbing the priest brain making his skull collapse in leaving the priest a vegetable.

Rebecca left the holding cell and walked towards the tactics room where Slamaria was. As she approached the room Rebecca didn't wait for any prompt she just started speaking. "Lady Slamaria, I have finished my interrogation of the priest."

"What did you find out?" Slamaria said turning to face Rebecca.

"He doesn't know the location of Malcolm's base though I did find the location of somewhere code named demon feed that might prove useful to you."

"I will assemble a team to investigate while I remained here."

"I don't mean to speak out of turn but wouldn't it be easier to have all available demons to monitor all the transmissions for a unknown signal the beginning of the Avengers/Justice league signal?"

"That is a good thought Rebecca I will put that into practice immediately thanks for reminding me of that procedure."

With that Rebecca left the room to retire to hers and Jacks chamber as doing it the original way she knows took it out of her. Slamaria had put the order out and one of those demons who were monitoring the communications coming and going was Skye.

In the communications room

Skye had been scanning all the know frequencies to find any unknown calls coming to the mansion, while in her human form. This was when precisely that happened an unknown signal came through, Skye opened the channel the picture was fuzzy at first while the computer was triangulating the source of the call. When the picture cleared Skye uttered one word.

"Simon." Skye said with complete relief in her voice as he had been gone for a month since the portal was last used. Skye's human form was that of a 5 foot 4 brunette, slim, a bit of a roundish face. With the complexion so flawless that she radiated sexiness. Her voice was light and bouncy and a bit high pitched.

"Skye get Slamaria I am typing which demon has me so the Avengers procedure can be activated." Simon & Slamaria had set up procedures based of Simon's geekiness so then that way they would know if the message they would receive was true and not a ploy or a trap.

Skye had left the communication room as there was a better signal outside; this was because all the technology was interfering with the earpiece. "Lady Slamaria" Skye said into her earpiece when she reached the hall way.

"What is it Skye?"

"I have Simon on the line hurry." Hearing this filled Slamaria with delight that Simon was still alive, Slamaria raced to the communications room where Skye was. As soon as Slamaria reached the communication room Slamaria and Skye went to the terminal where Skye was situated moments before. In the meantime Simon started typing the first name of the demon that he knew in the process opening a chat menu only to receive on Skye's end so they knew. When Simon finished typing he saw that Slamaria had joined Skye by her terminal. They both could see a red flashing light which meant that a silent alarm had been triggered.

"My love I am relieved that you are unharmed." Slamaria said her voice revealing that she was relieved though; she knew that Simon could distinctly hear happiness in her voice as well as see that she was holding back from crying.

"I am glad to see you too but I haven't got much time. Here is the safety phase so you know it is me. Shakespeare in the park, Doth your mother know you wearth her drapes?"

That was a line out of Avengers Assemble that Iron Man says to Thor after pushing him away from Loki before the fight scene between Thor and Iron Man kicks under way just before Captain America breaks the fight up.

"Slamaria storm this place quick as I don't know how long I can hold them off." Before Slamaria could reply they heard a bang as the door was knocked in by a few demons and the line went dead.

Slamaria stood up tears streaming down her face as she said to everyone at the base "Avengers procedure is now in effect, everyone we are taking down Malcom once and for all." As the mansion burst into a humdrum of activity with demons transforming, making sure that they were all assembled in the war room where the portal can be summoned and above all else Slamaria was at the front ready to lead the charge. With Cara, Terra, Altiiar, Jacque and Skye either side of Slamaria all in there demon forms ready for the portal to be summoned.

Slamaria though the portal hoping that it'll open to where Simon was, however, it didn't work. "Dammit the barrier must still be up." Slamaria said under her breath.

A minute later Slamaria tried it again only to find that it opened Simon must've got the barrier down she could also hear his thoughts again. Oh how she missed that feeling.

As they all charged at the portal they had landed in the vast room where the main staircase was. Just in time to hear Malcolm say.

"Who are you?" Malcolm asked.

"I am Simon and I will be killing you now." With that Malcolm didn't notice that a blade had appeared from Simon's wrist as in a swift movement before Malcolm could react Simon had thrusted the blade through Malcolm's head killing him instantly.

"Everyone eliminate every living thing here except in the dungeon as there are other prisoner's down there. Malcolm was massing for war." As everyone who was coming through the portal dispersed down the different corridors to fulfil Simon's orders that left Cara, Terra, Altiiar, Jacque and Skye with Simon who was being hugged tightly by Slamaria while she was silently crying on Simons shoulder.

The portal closed leaving them there but out of all the equipment that Simon had seen in the room where he had created his invention he could fashion a crude invention that kept the portal open. "Everyone we shall head down to the dungeon area and free all the hostages down there. We can grab a couple of demons to help along the way."

As they all headed down towards the dungeon area where Simon had escaped from 30 minutes ago after a month of unconsciousness. While heading down there Slamaria pulled Simon into one of the rooms telling everyone else to carry on and they would catch them up. Slamaria checked the room before locking the door behind Simon. Before Simon could say anything Slamaria pulled Simon into a tender embrace locking lips, this had been the first time in a month that Simon felt this, she didn't realise how much he had enjoyed it.

Upon feeling this Simon's tentacles came out while they were kissing Simon slipped one tentacle up Slamaria's arse as she moaned at this. Simon carried on kissing Slamaria while he was slipping his erect cock into her pussy as the pair went at it another demoness running from the battle that was on going between Malcolm's forces and the joint forces of Simon and Slamaria. Both Simon and Slamaria sensed the new demoness who seemed to be a pleasure demoness. Simon didn't care though so he sent his tentacles to restrain her. As the tentacles rapped around her arms and legs Simon got two to infiltrate her vagina and arse along with one to go through the mouth. The demoness started off by trying to resist the tentacles but something new was happening.

Simon's tentacles started oozing a liquid that seemed to make the subject addicted and willing, this had no effect on Slamaria as she was in love with Simon but it did have an effect on the new demoness as she gave up and took the tentacles with immense pleasure. Simon felt that the tentacles in the pleasure demoness weren't only oozing a liquid they were absorbing the new demoness into Simon allowing him the opportunity to become the new demoness as the last of the demoness was absorbed into Simon. Slamaria came where she said to Simon her voice filled with lust. "Simon I have missed you and I will always love you."

When Simon & Slamaria re-joined the others they had freed the prisoners and dealt with the torturers. "Everyone is freed also your joint army has won." Terra informed Slamaria & Simon as she sounded triumphant.

"How are we going to get back to our mansion? The portal needs time to recharge." Cara asked Simon.

"Leave that to me as I can create a device that can hold the portal open for more time allowing everyone safe passage through to the mansion. Where upon closure it will blow up setting this entire place on fire destroying this place." Simon informed everyone as he went to the room where he invented the beacon.

Slamaria made sure that this mansion was emptied any demons had been teleported to Simon's & Slamaria's mansion for the torturers or the Eternals to do what they do best, or that they had been neutralized. Slamaria saw that all the salvageable equipment was boxed up with care ready to transport when the portal was opened.

This was when Simon came rushing into the room with a contraption he had just built. "All done." Simon said triumphantly as he walked back to the staircase accompanied by Cara and Terra only to see everyone milling around with all the supplies that they could carry to take back to the mansion where they can be used properly. Simon set up his device switching the device on as he threw the disk the air a bit away from the machine it opened the portal where they could see the mansion there.

All the demons filed through one at a time carrying the pillaged equipment with them leaving only Simon and Slamaria as this time Slamaria was not leaving Simon like on the plane. She waited patiently by the portal while Simon went and retrieved the beacon that was still active. He took Slamaria's hand and together they went through the portal just as it was closing. The device did as it should've done and blown up setting fire to the place where Malcolm called his abode along with his body.

Back at the mansion

Simon was relieved to be back at the mansion he felt exhausted but first thing first he had a debt to repay to Madison. While Slamaria went to get Madison, Simon had gone to his and Slamaria's study where he spent time changing the beacon with the raw power of a lust demon suspended within. Simon was changing it with his own powers moulding it to kick out the power and memories of Madison Ivy. Simon was using the memories that he had taken from Madison when he altered her mind as Slamaria and Madison walked in Simon had finished his alterations.

Once Slamaria escorted Madison to the desk where Simon was sitting at he only said a few words. "Place your hand in this Madison." His voice filled with concern and hope as Madison did so both Simon and Slamaria held their breathes hoping this would work. As Madison's eyes glowed purple she transformed back how she was before she lost her powers a year ago.

The demoness known as madam Ivy known to the human world as Madison Ivy was reborn!

12