Demonic Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you good to her?" Serena asks.

"We didn't fuck, can you get off so that I could get some cum."

"I'm still beat but I can give you a handy."

"Oh please do!"

"Let's do this." She says pulling my dick out. We're kissing while she jerks me off and ten minutes later I cum on her face.

"I love how cum looks on your face."

"Me too, now take some off and give it to Emma."

"I just love you so fucking much." I say running up the stairs. I reenter the apartment and Emma looks confused. Her headphones on again but I point the last box and wave bye. I take it outside then sneak behind Emma. My cum is on my fingers and I see Emma is eating toast with cream. I stealthily apply my special cream to next piece of toast and sit back. She takes the toast but shivers. She can smell something good and eats the toast.

"Ooo what was that." Emma says reaching for her pussy. I place my phone in the kitchen and set to ring in one minute. I sneak out. I peek through the peek hole and see Emma is playing with herself. My phone rings and she jumps up. She runs to my phone and picks it up. She then runs to the door. I pretend to start knocking when the door opens. My hand in the air. "Oh I was looking for you, you forgot your phone."

"Oh thanks but that's not why I'm here." I walk in sit on the couch. She follows me and sits down too facing me. "I'm here for you." My dick is bulging in my pants.

"Wait I don't understand." I stand up and my dick, still trapped, is in her face. It's all she looks at. I present my hand with cum on it to her.

"Have a taste." I say moving my hand in a circular motion. She instantly puts my fingers in her mouth, she purrs then jolts back.

"No this is wrong, I have a nice boyfriend and Serena is my friend." She says still looking at my dick.

"They don't have to know."

"It's still wrong."

"But sex feels so right."

"We'd be cheating. You're moving in with Serena and I've been dating Tom for 6 months." She says with her eyes still locked to my dick.

"You love the taste of my cum don't you." I say patting my dick.

"Don't you want more?"

"Yeah but... But... It's... Wrong?" She stammers. She grabs my legs and kiss my dick through my pants.

"Lose your clothes, I'll whip my dick out." I say throwing my shirt off.

She only has her panties left when I finish and her back is toward me when she bends over to take them off. I grab her hips and introduce my dick to her juicy cunt. I have a great view of her great ass and beautiful flowing hair. I then grab on to her small but perky tits. I run my tongue along her back. We're sweating good and the pleasure only increases. What gets her off I wonder. I look down and see her asshole is almost virgin. Her boyfriend either never fucks that ass or is super small. I slow my pace real low and I try to get her juices on my cock. I figure that it's well lubricated so I bring it to her asshole. "Do you ever get fucked in the ass?"

"Sometimes but Tom is small and only wants blowjobs."

"He's missing out!" I say ramming my dick into her ass. Her asshole is stretched bigger than ever and she screamed with pleasure so loud that her neighbors had to hear. Emma loves it in the ass and I know she won't last long. I lean in the smell her beautiful hair. It smells as great as it looks. This smell encourages me to pump harder. I feel her buck and we collapse to the floor. "He ever get you off like that?"

"He never came close." She says sitting up. I stand and present my dick. She moves onto her knees and starts sucking good. After a good while I cum inside her mouth and she actually takes it all in. "I've sucked Tom off a ton but he never tasted like that."

"Well thanks. I should go before Serena gets suspicious."

"You do that, I'll be here if you need or want me." She says winking.

I meet Serena downstairs.

"So how was it?" She asked excitedly.

"Her asshole was tighter than I expected."

"You must like your ass loose because you screwed my virgin ass and didn't seem to like it as much."

"I love tight ass. I want to ruin your ass."

"Well I'm getting pretty horny. Lets go home." She says taking my hand. We arrive at home. I pick her up and carry her to our apartment. I'm still carrying her when we start making out. I toss her to the bed and start undressing. She only gets her shirt off when I jump on the bed naked. I slap her face with my dick until it finds its way into her mouth. I grab onto her head and fuck her face hard. She could barely breathe at times. I fuck her face while she takes the rest of her clothes off. I pull out of her face and she catches her breath. She grabs me by the neck and we start kissing. I rub her pussy with my dick and finally insert. I'm nailing her to bed and all she can do is moan in pleasure. She doesn't last long and she peaks. I get pulled in and she whispers in my ear "Fuck my ass till you cum." She says getting on all fours. I take hold of her hips and start thrusting. I give her nipples pinches and I kiss her neck. My hands are running along her sides while I pump in and out of her ass. When I get close I grab onto her shoulders and increase my pace. My cum rushes in to fill her ass and the shear amount forces me out and she consequently gets cum on her ass. She turns around and licks my dick clean. "I love how you fuck me!"

"And I love fucking you!" I say climbing onto her and kissing her.

"So tell me of today's conquests. Who'd you fuck?"

"I started with the demon who cursed me, Amber Hylton, Krista Muldoon, you, Daniella Christie, you again, Brooklyn Bennet, you jerk me off, Randi Wulfstad, your roommate, then you again."

"That's a lot in one day"

"I know but before today I was a virgin."

"What? No way."

"The demon approached me last night, she cursed me and we fucked."

"You fucked a demon? What did she look like?"

"Whatever she wanted to look like. She could turn into anyone."

"Will I ever meet her?"

"Maybe if she reveals her self today."

"I really want to meet her and thank her." She says as we clean up and redress. Serena finishes moving in and we clean house. We are cuddling on my couch watching tv when Serena gets up to use the bathroom. I see Serena come back an appropriate amount of time later but she naked. She climbs on to me and we kiss. She's taking my pants off as we kiss and she guides my dick into her cunt. We break the kiss and I take my shirt off. Serena is bouncing up and down on me when we hear our toilet flush. She starts to kiss me intensely while bouncing on my dick. That's when I hear Serena say,

"What the fucking fuck!" I break the kiss and see Serena smiling looking behind me. I turn around and see a furious Serena who is now confused when she says a perfect copy of her self. "Oh my God! You're the demon! You look hot!" She says complimenting her self.

"Oh what! What are you doing temptress, I thought you were my girlfriend over there." I say holding her at distance.

"It's okay for you to kiss the temptress if she looks like me."

"How generous of you but why don't you help me milk your man, we could even kiss." The temptress says dismounting me. She grabs Serena's hand and leads her in front of me. They begin kissing and my dick is twitching, begging for them. Both of them are licking my dick and each other's tongues. The temptress pulls a scrunchy from the floor and puts her hair so that I could tell them apart. She then guides Serena on top of me and helps her fuck me good with advanced techniques. I fuck Serena until she climaxes and falls into the temptress's arms. "Oh honey. You won't be able to satisfy that man as a mortal. Would you like me to give you demon cunt?"

"Could you really! Wait are there any side effects?" She says looking desperately in the temptress's eyes.

"Well it'd be similar to your boyfriend. You'd have a tight vag forever, tight ass if you wanted, unchecked horniness, and the power to satisfy anyone."

"What do you mean unchecked horniness?" Serena and say together.

"She'd be like you in the sense that you would both need constant sex. Staying loyal to each other would pretty hard but I've been watching you Drake. You've cheated on Serena here plenty. It'd only be fair. If she could too."

"No! Is there a way you could give power without making me a whore?"

"Get me a virgin and have your boyfriend fuck her to death, then you will have anything you want."

"Anything?"

"It's a high price. But you'd get anything and everything. Just be smart if you do."

"I'm going to find a virgin and bring her back here, just keep fucking." She says getting dressed.

"May I change form? I won't kiss your man if I do." She says pulling my dick.

"Go ahead, but be here when I return." Serena is dressed up and leaves.

"So... Who do you want to fuck?" She says standing over me, posing like a model.

"Jen Selter! Make her ass really tight!"

"This tight?" She says bending over in her new form. I shove her to the kitchen. I grab her by the hair and push her to the counter. I start thrusting my whole length into her. I hold onto her hair with my left hand, and slapping that beautiful ass with my right hand. I grab onto her arms, still tearing apart her ass. I feel myself getting close. I close my eyes and will to last longer. The orgasm subsides and I'm still fucking her. I grab onto her hips and stay in this position for a good time. After an hour of anal destruction I feel her cum. "Holy God in Heaven! You didn't even cum! You're learning fast!" She says massaging her ass while I'm still fucking it. "I think you fucked my ass loose. Try another girl?"

"Not yet babe!" I grunt but I hold in another load. I exit and observe her ass. I grab my phone and take a picture. Her ass hole is now a sweaty gaping hole. Fucked loose. "Laura Baduria!" I say leading her to the couch. I turn around and see the Canadian model. I turn her around and start fucking her ass with all my worth. I'm about to hold in another load when I hear ruckus outside and the door opens. Serena is back with a hostage. I unload all my cum in her hot tiny ass and fall back.

"I've already checked. I think she's a virgin! How do we do this?" Serena says dragging her hostage.

"We have to do it on holy ground. Is she baptized?" The temptress says walking to the hostage. She pulls the bag over her head and reveals a high school freshman. She had only been in school a few days. "Oh I smell it! She's perfect. I'm going to return to my favorite human form. She turns back into Serena.

"I'm flattered."

"I don't want to fuck this little girl! You couldn't find any other virgins?"

"There's plenty of male virgins, I'll allow that."

"Hell no!" Serena and I say.

"I can smell virgin but I have to be close. Lets go to the church that's in session right now." The demon says while putting on clothes.

"What are you going to do with me?" The high schooler asks.

"We're going to tie you up and lock you in that closet." Says the temptress already binding her hostage. We lock her in my closet and we head to the nearby christian church. At the church we see an usher waiting outside alone. He spots us and welcomes us to his church. "Watch this Serena, learn." The temptress walks to the usher and forces a kiss on him. He is then enthralled and we lead him to an alley and tie him up. The temptress turns herself into the usher and goes inside. Two minutes later she returns with a girl who had graduated high school.

"What did you want to tell me out here Mr Dex?" Our new prey questions.

"Nothing!" And she kisses the target. She is now under the temptress's control. We then hide in the bushes and wait for service to end. The patrons noticed Michelle's disappearance but figured she left early. Once everyone was gone we broke into the church and set Michelle on the podium. The temptress released her from her spell.

"Who... what happened? Who are you people!" Michelle says freakishly looking around.

"We're here to kill you and turn Serena here into a semi-demon." The temptress says extending a long sharp nail and putting it to Michelle's face. "Drake dear, you must face fuck her until she passes out. I did as commanded and quickly put my dick in her mouth and throat fucked her. She's screaming and crying then the demon carves the demonic pentagram into Michelle's stomach. Michelle passes out from pain and lack of breath. The temptress puts Michelle on her face and begins writing enchantments on her back. "Serena my sweet. What are your wishes?"

"The ability to satisfy anybody, a forever tight pussy, tight ass, slightly bigger tits that can be grabbed, sexual skill and experience, and enough money for us to live happily."

"Okay then! Expect an hefty inheritance, and all that other stuff as soon as Drake finishes the virgin. Drake, this a blood ritual that has you pretty much fuck a corpse."

"For Serena, I'll do it." I say slapping my dick across the temptress's face.

"Wake her up with dick slapping!" She says pointing me away. I wake Michelle with my dick then the temptress slits her throat, stabs her gut on the ovaries and stabs her heart. She is covered in blood but I fuck her like mad. The temptress then puts her hands in the pool of blood while I'm still fucking Michelle's bloody corpse, she then draws runes around me in a circle. "Make sure to come deep inside her! The ritual demands it!" Ten minutes of this necro fucking pass by when I finally cum. I fill the corpse with my cum and I collapse, tired of fucking something that doesn't fuck back. "Now, you must offer your body to Satan."

"Wait after all that she has to fuck Satan!" I say grabbing the temptress.

"We did all this so I can stay loyal!" Serena says grabbing her aswell.

"Your chances of being selected are slim, though you have a sweet ass. You would probably be chosen and mostly likely die by Satan's dick. However, there is a bypass. You can offer Satan a substitute but the substitute must be a broken demon that is with child."

"How are we going to find a demon and impregnate her?" I say releasing the temptress.

"Well only demon dick could do the job and a demon dick only works if you're married."

"We're fucked then!"

"We can go to Vegas, get fucked up, find a demon, marry her, impregnate her, capture her, and bring her here to offer."

"Well doesn't that just sound easy, how can you tell a demon apart?"

"Supernatural powers. Demons are attracted to hate, murder or rape. Being aggressive with one will turn her on. Oh and don't reveal that you're a demon or she'll know what's up and kill you. The nights still young so I'll teleport you to Vegas, we'll stay here and keep guard." The temptress says spinning me in circles until I arrive in Vegas. I'm on the streets and I see the casinos and hookers everywhere.

"Damn this is going to take forever! I don't want to have to rape someone just to draw a demon out." I say to myself walking the brilliant Vegas streets. One hooker catches my eye, she's super sexy and is slapping her ass towards me. "How much for you baby?"

"50 bucks for a fuck. 100 for a room, 150 for a private room, no pimp next door."

"Here's 150 dollars, how long do I get you?" I say handing her the money.

"As long as you need, I just need to be home by the morning." She says taking my hand and leading me to motel. Our room is already prepared, not like the other rooms. She locks the door and closes the blinds. I undress and get on the bed waiting for her to climb on my dick.

"Hop on bitch!"

"Actually, I'm always on the bottom. You bought my body to fuck, I just lay back and take it." She says pulling a condom from her purse. She tosses it to me and lays back on the bed. I put the condom on and climb on top of her. I then start choking her with one hand and take the condom off. I'm holding her mouth shut and fucking her unprotected. I dump my cum in her cunt and choke her to death.

"Don't think that counts but she was a cheap bitch." I think to myself, leaving the motel. I'm walking along the curb and all of the sudden I hear laughter. Two drunk girls are trying to balance on each. One was tall and blonde and the other was short and brunette.

"Mister? Could you maybe help us? We gotta get to our hotel, could you like give us a ride or pay a taxi?" They say tumbling towards me.

"Where are you headed, maybe we can share a cab." I offered.

"Cool thanks you so -burp- much!" The brunette manages to say.

"Taxi! Taxi!" Yells the blonde waving a taxi over. We get in and the Blonde gives the driver her Hotel address. We arrive at the Hotel and I pay the fare.

"Mister! Thank you so much! I wish I could repay you some how." She says hugging me.

"Truly Sir, I wish we could pay you back but we have no money, our boyfriends have all of it." The blonde says also hugging me.

"Forget your boyfriends! Where are they?"

"They went drinking but they last longer than us. It'll be like two hours before they come back."

"I know how you girls can compensate me. Lets go to your room." I say grabbing both off them by their hands forcibly.

"We're going to fuck you good! Don't hold back, we like it rough. This room right here." The blonde says leading me inside their room. There are two king beds, both messy. The girls lay me on my back and undress each other then me as a team. They both lick my dick up it's whole length. Once it gets to full hardness the brunette presents her ass in the air. I get up and start ramming her ass.

"Take that you cheating whore!" I say slapping her ass. "Hey blondie! Call up some booze!" I yell out, still fucking the brunette's ass.

"She's Staci, I'm Holly." The brunette forces out.

"Nice to meet you bitch!" I say slapping her harder.

"My turn! He'll cum before I get him if you keep fucking him like that!" Staci says pushing me on my back and riding me cow girl style. Holly retrieves the booze when the server arrives. He was of course surprised to see us fucking but he didn't think much of it or he didn't care. I remember the server looking into my eyes then our minds connect.

"It's me, your temptress. These bitches are demons. I put drugs in the wine that will drop them fast. When you guys black out I'll cure you. Only you." She disconnects and leaves.

"Lets drink up!" Holly says handing everyone a glass of wine. We black out almost immediately then I wake up. Both the girls are on their respective beds. Each has cum on them. Staci has cum in her cunt. Holly has cum on her ass. They are both up licking cum.

"You fuck good mister!" They both say. The temptress then comes out of the bathroom in her Serena 2 form.

"They're still blacked out. They'll also do anything you ask then to in this state. I'll be watching but I have to go check on Serena." She says fading away.

"Staci! Get over here! You too Holly." I commanded. Staci runs over and immediately starts sucking my dick. Holly runs over too and they take turns blowing me. Then I hear two guys laughing by the door. They unlock the door and enter. "Oh shit." I say out loud.

"Staci what the fuck!" Says her boyfriend David.

"Holly you whore!" Says her boyfriend Brad. They charge at us and David pushes me to the ground. Brad starts beating Holly. I kick David's leg out from under him just as he was about to kick me. I get on top of him and beat his face. Brad gets off Holly and charges me. Holly grabs his leg and he falls to the floor. I see that Brad has a knife in his back pocket and I pull it out. It has several runes and incantations on it. I stab David in the heart and he turns to dust. I begin jabbing Brad but he doesn't turn to dust, he actually gets up really pissed off and lunges at me. I stick my dagger out and cut him his heart. He turns to dust. I stuff the knife in my back pocket and tend to the girls. Holly, my favorite one, is covered in bruises but Staci is one hundred percent.