Demonic Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets get married Staci."

"Okay I know where know where we can really fast." And in an hour we're back in the room consummating our marriage. I'm putting load after load into her cunt. Her pussy is over flowing with my cum and I stop for a drink of water. When I return to Staci, Serena 2 is there inspecting.

"Demons develop quick. By the end of the month she'll give birth. This will do for tonight's sacrifice, lets go.

At the ritual site we bring a no longer intoxicated Staci but she is bound. The temptress chants her spell and vanishes with Staci. Thirty minutes later they return.

"Satan did not chose her so she is unharmed but our ritual is complete! Serena, I can give you demon powers now."

"Oh thank you! All of you! Even you Staci!"

"Yeah well I could've died!" Staci barks. Then a flash of light surprises us. Holly is now in the room.

"You did a blood ritual on Staci! I'd kill you all if she wasn't alive." She then slowly walks to me and grabs my neck and puts her legs around mine. "Of course, I obey your cock, I'll spare you."

"Obey my cock?"

"You killed both of our cock masters and now own both of us, and we love your cock."

"Hey! We did all this bullshit so that we could be satisfied with each other!" Serena yells out.

"How bad could two servant demons be? Besides, they are more flexible with their time, I could fuck them whenever I wanted to just in case you're busy, we still have school to worry about."

"I'll allow it but divorce her, I want us to get married someday."

"Of course! Holly! Shapeshift into me and divorce Staci and I."

"Right away sir!" She says and they vanish. Serena and I get home and start fucking. She's on her back on our bed and I'm on top of her. We enjoy our exclusive kisses while I'm ramming her pussy. After thirty minutes of fucking in this position I cum inside of Serena.

"Oh! I love you so much Serena!"

"I love you too! Drake! Fuck me again and again!" She says pulling me in. I brought Serena to three orgasms that night and filled all if her holes with cum. I passed out on the bed but Serena took a shower. In the morning I awake with three Serenas around me sleeping with me. One is the original, laying on my right, but the other three have their hair done in ways she hasn't done her hair. Two of the Serenas are cuddled around my waist while Serena 2 is on my left side. I shake them all awake and Holly and Staci start sucking my dick in their Serena forms.

"Hold on lovelies. I've got no time. I gotta get to first period soon."

I say pushing my thralls away. I walk Serena to her class then I head to my first period.

"Drake! Wait up!" Amber yells out.

"Hey Amber what's up. Has your boyfriend treated you well?"

"You really set Jake straight except her checks out other chicks more than me. He hasn't fucked me either."

"Do you want to feel the love of a real man?" I offer.

"Lets find someplace private." She says taking my hand. She leads me to the bathroom but it's bigger and cleaner. Amber strips naked and gets on her knees. I strip quickly and spit on Ambers tits. I then fuck her titties good. She's hold her tits together and sucking the tip of my cock. I cum on her face and tits and turn her around. She puts some of my cum in her asshole and I fuck it fast and hard. I'm playing with her tits while ass fucking her until she comes to orgasm. I redress and head to class. Amber is laying on the floor very satisfied. First period ends and I get to physics. Krista and I become lab partners. We work through the whole period and It seems that I won't get to fuck her today.

"Lets ditch a little early so that I could gage more of your skill."

"Lets go then!" Krista and I walk out of class early and head to the custodians closet. We enter and we undress. Krista is standing but bending against the wall. I grab onto her and fuck her ass. We fuck like this for twenty minutes when we hear other students leaving class and walking about.

"This is so hot!" Krista says then she explodes in orgasm. Her orgasmic scents send me over the edge and I fill her ass with cum.

"I've gotta run, my girlfriend is waiting for me." I say leaving the closet already dressed. I quickly run into Serena.

"Hello love!" She says running to me and kissing me.

"You're next class is right here. Just don't screw your lab partner."

"I bet you screwed your partner but I would never anyone but you."

"I did fuck my partner, but we didn't kiss. I gotta get to writing, bye love." I say leaving.

I take my seat by Dani Christie just like the day before and just like the day before, we got kicked out.

"Lets go to the library again?" She offered.

"Just as long we're not there to read." I joke. We go to where we fucked the day before and went straight into it. I put her panties in her mouth and fucked her tight asshole hard. Dani is very loud during sex and the panties don't seem to be keeping her quiet. I stop, my full length in her ass.

"We've got to be quiet." I say holding her mouth shut. I let go and she says,

"I'm sorry, we should try another position." She says laying on her back. I grab her mouth to keep her quiet and fuck her in the cunt. She cums screaming through my hands but no one heard. I pull out and lead my dick to her mouth. She sucks me until I explode in her mouth. We get dressed and spend the rest of the class talking. Once class ended I was headed to my next class when I ran into Kayla Taggart, a short blonde cheerleader.

"Hey Drake whats up!"

"Hey Kayla!"

"You wanna get something to eat before lunch officially starts?"

"Sure, I'll buy you lunch." I say jokingly and she laughs. Kayla Taggart has real big titties and a nice ass but her tits are the best. We go to a local diner and order our food. Kayla is wearing a revealing shirt and knows that I keep sneaking peeks down her shirt.

"Is something wrong with my breasts?"

"No! Their perfect. I'm sorry for staring."

"That's okay. Do you want me to flash you?"

"I'd love that!" I say putting my utensils down. She looks around and grabs her shirt and pulls it over her tits with her bra giving me a good look at her tits. "Very nice rack! Your boyfriend must be lucky."

"Sure he likes to play with my breasts but that doesn't stop him from sleeping around."

"Really! Only an idiot would cheat on you. Why are still dating him then?"

"His mom is why I got accepted. I screw his tiny dick so I can stay here!" She says angrily.

"I'm sure you've heard of me and my skills."

"Yeah, it seems that in one day Krista made you popular. All the cheerleaders want to try you out. Myself included but Jason has my hands tied."

"He doesn't have to know that we fucked. We can keep a secret."

"What happens if he finds out?" I'll beat him up and fuck his mother to keep you going here."

"Okay. Everyday at this time we'll meet here, eat, then fuck."

"Sounds good to me. Let's begin!" I take Kayla to the handicap bathroom and put her on her back. I took hold of her tits and fucked her cunt. Her blonde hair is bouncing about and she seems to love pussy fucking more than other girls.

"Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Fuck!! I'm feel it! I'm cumming!" She says as she reaches orgasm. I flip her over and fuck her round ass.

"Has anyone fucked your ass before?"

"No! Guys want to see my tits when fucking!"

"I love your tight ass!"

"I love your big dick!"

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"My tits! Cum on my natural tits!" She says getting on her knees. I stand up and titty fuck her for a short time before I cum all over her tits. "I'll see you tomorrow stud." She says as I leave. It is now lunch period and as planned I meet Serena at our apartment. I was to bring our lunch and I did. After eating we went to our bed and fucked through the whole lunch period. With only twenty minutes left before class we get into the shower and fuck in there. Once we actually cleaned up we returned to school. The last class we have fir the day we have together. We get home and fuck the whole time. At 7 the demons returned.

"Sadly we are no longer husband and wife and my baby is gone!" Staci reports in.

"Lets have a great night of fucking!" Holly says as they all turn into Serena. I'm being sucked off by the fake Serenas while I'm making out with the real Serena. I awake the same way I did Tuesday. Everyday was roughly the same but Friday night was approaching. Serena and I at Jagger's door and we knock. Mitchell Jaggers is there to greet us and lets us in. Everyone inside is fairly popular and all the girls know who I am. Serena and I find a place to hangout and we report our observations.

"We don't really belong here." Serena says looking around.

"We were invited sure we do."

"I guess. Look love, I see all these girls looking at you and you have my blessing. Fuck em all."

"Serena, I'm here to be with you."

"Good answer. But really, some of these girls you never see or get the chance to fuck. I'm going to drink and flirt, oh and for tonight, you can kiss whoever you want." She says the last part walking away but I grab her and kiss her.

"I love you so much!" I let her go and grab myself a drink. I'm sitting surrounded by girls I don't even know.

"Who was the girl that came in with you?" They ask.

"Thats my girlfriend but we're not exclusive to each other."

"That explains why she and Jason are drinking together over there." She says pointing to a flirting Serena.

"I try not to mind but that's my girlfriend."

"You just need someone to take your mind off her." Maddie Mapes, the cheer captain with a big ass, says walking to my group.

"Do you think you could help me out?" I say looking up at the tall brunette.

"I think I can. Let's find some privacy." She says taking my hand. As she leads me to one of the several rooms of the apartment I see some ripped black guy lead Serena to another room talking her hand. Maddie then pulls me into a bedroom and locks the door. We quickly undress and Maddie lays on her back on the bed. I climb on and we start making out. I grab her lower back and pull her into me. I then introduce my dick to her pussy. I start to ram her cunt quickly and suck on her tiny breasts. She is moaning loudly and I'm sure everyone at the party could hear. We hear people gather at the door who are trying to get in and watch. Then I hear Serena cry out and yell for help. I pull out of Maddie and run out of the room nude. I force my way through the crowd when I see Serena being help up by two guys. She has a black eye and her shirt is ripped some. The big black dude is pinned by three other guys.

"That bitch is a tease!" He yells out.

"Are you okay Serena?" I say pulling her to me.

"This nigger just tried to rape me! But I'm okay. I'm going home."

"Yeah, I'll get dress and take you home." I say putting my arm around her.

"No, I want you to enjoy tonight, I was just trying to make you jealous. I'll go home alone, I'll be fine." She says taking my arm off her and she leaves the party. A partly dressed Maddie leads me back the room and some random party goer tries to follow us in but I punch him in the face at the door. Maddie gets on the bed with her ass to the air. I mount her and begin drilling her ass. Her moans and screams are heard by everyone at the party. Someone at the door yells out,

"Fuck her good!" Then the crowd lets out a gasp. The music stops just as I unload my cum all over Maddie's ass. Then the quarterback busts the door open and sees his girlfriend and I. Maddie is cleaning my dick with her mouth and her cunt is dripping with her cum.

"Maddie what the hell you bitch ass whore! And just who the fuck are you? You're not even popular yet here you are fucking my bitch!" He clenches his fists and approaches us. Maddie is still sucking my dick.

"I'm Drake, I'm not really popular except most girls know that I can satisfy anyone in bed. So listen up fuck face. Don't call your girl a bitch or whore. I may be fucking her but at the end of the day she's yours. I have a girlfriend and-" Ross the quarterback shoves me to the ground.

"I'm about to embarrass you in front of everyone here." I say getting up. I square up ready to counter whatever he throws at me. He runs at me with his right fist ready to punch. I tackle him to the ground and beat his face in. The crowd is very impressed and Ross is defeated. I stand above him and Maddie runs to me and quickly gets on her knees and sucks my dick. Ross looks up at us and his head falls back to the floor. Tears flow out his eyes. People are recording and taking pics of the scene. Maddie gets her phone and takes a selfie with my dick in her mouth. She sucks on me until I cum all over her face and in her hair. She takes another selfie. Then she asks someone to take a picture with her phone while she kisses Ross. I get dressed and head home. Serena is watching videos of the nights events. I walk in and kiss all four of the Serenas in the room.

"We were all there watching!" Staci says leading me to my seat by Serena.

"You weren't exactly being low key today Drake. People could get suspicious." The temptress says bringing a video of the fight to me.

"What do you want me do then?"

"Just try to keep a low profile. By the way, Holly has some exciting news."

"Lets hear it then."

"Well sir, I won the lottery. The big one. As your servant I put the money in your name.

"This is very good news." I say bringing Staci to me and kissing her.

After several months my custom home, built to Serenas liking, was completed. Some money was put to pay off our tuition, some to pay off our cozy small home, some put in a wedding budget, and some put into two college money accounts for our future kids. Staci works as the gardener and Holly is the house keeper. Our temptress is our honored guest who loves to cook for us and every night is a great foursome. I took Serena to the college and proposed to her where we met but at 3:00 am. We agreed to marry after finishing our degrees even though we would never have to work. School went on as normal except we wore engagement rings. I still fucked random girls and went to parties. I visited her parents to ask for their approval and her father liked me enough. Her mother needed convincing. After fucking her mother I got her approval.

At our wedding, a grand affair, we agreed to only fuck as our group of four. The wedding was made perfect for Serena. She had never been happier. Her father pulled me aside during the reception and said "You make my daughter so happy. Love her good like the good man you are. Make my daughter the mother she always wanted to be." And I intended to do as her father requested. Serenas older brother announced the time if consummation, a tradition in the Bradford family and I carried Serena to our Limo while everyone cheered on. I carried her to our bed and for a week, only Serena and I fucked. I took her to Paris for our honeymoon, we left the day after the wedding. After two weeks in France we returned home.

Around nine months later Drake junior was born. One year and three months after that little Katty was born. Having two demon servants around and not having to work really helped us out. The sex never got old and we fucked just the two of us most of the time. Holly was Jr's nanny and Staci was Katty's. They both used the forms I met them in and the temptress took the form of Angeline, the coffee shop girl. Jr grew up and became a military general. Katty dedicated her life to science and never married.

Time had finally caught up to us but It was I who had to bury Serena. I didn't live longer than a month after she died.