Demonic War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many of you are there?" Simon asked his anger showing as these were his fellow humans being used as lab rats.

"We don't know; there are over 199 floors each with different experiments being done." One of the more educated people said, in a light voice as one of the most education people was a female in her mid 20's who had a blue, spiky, long, clawed arm.

"Is there a computer in this room? Or whatever they use to make that machine work?" Simon asked pointing to the machine that was using the people as batteries.

"Over there and they are one of the same thing." The same person pointed to a closed off room with her transformed arm. It looked like the people were only tied together by the ankles, the locks on the chains looked electronic, this is the technological age after all.

Simon moved slowly over to the door to his surprise it was unlocked he didn't count himself lucky, as Simon looked at the computer decided to try and hack it which he managed apparently the demons weren't as smart as everyone else. Simon came to this conclusion when the computer was unlocked and opened at the screen he needed, Simon unlocked the chains and turned off the dream machine which released the people powering it to the floor. Simon tore one of the peoples clothing, as he exited the room, the tear was enough to draw a symbol on it, he still needed a pen or something to draw the symbol on. This was when Simon spotted one of the people was bleeding as Simon walked over the person flinched as Simon got nearer. The person Simon was walking towards was a man in his teens roughly about 17 maybe 18 at a push with his leg twisted causing the bleed other than his occasional exhalation of breath being on fire nothing seemed wrong with the person.

"I'm going to attempt to stop the bleed." Simon said reassuringly keeping the person informed, as he tore a big amount of fabric off the teenager he began applying pressure to it trying not to cause the teen anymore pain but also trying to slow his blood enough so he could be transported.

"Can someone give me a hand here, someone needs to apply the pressure while I bandage up the wound." Simon called out as the person who spoke to Simon came over taking over with the pressure that Simon was creating. As the two swapped places so the female was applying the pressure while Simon bandaged the person up. Two other came over to help the teen up.

"There we go that should hold until you all are free to go." Simon said as he drew the symbol in blood this symbol was a portal creator. Simon activated his ear piece speaking to the mansion, he informed them to open a portal as he was sending innocent humans through to get them assistance. The person opened the portal there end which made the symbol glow a deeper colour, Simon threw the material with the symbol on the ground just in time to see the portal open.

"Everyone go through this will get you to a safe place to receive medical assistance, hurry." Simon shouted at the top of his voice to be heard over everyone groaning as everyone was walking, limping and being dragged through the portal the female made sure she was the last through as she went to ask Simon about himself but the look on Simon's face told her not to argue and to just get away. Which she did do as the portal closed. Leaving Simon alone in the room as he picked up the material with the symbol on as he walked to the stairs.

"One floor down 198 floors to go." Simon thought to himself.

2 hours later

Simon was just finishing on the final floor with the human survivors; he also heard through his ear piece that himself and Slamaria's team were the only demons left on his mission there was talk over the ear piece offering him any assistance if he needed it. Simon needed to finish this quickly; he couldn't leave it to help Slamaria, Marik, Jack the ripper and Rebecca but he had to finish his own mission. Least he managed in two hours to get the humans out of this place to a safer place, Simon could feel his power decreasing he needed to fuck soon.

As Simon got to the place where he should've entered, for the first time since he got there 2 hours prior, he saw what his plan had done the sheer devastation that his quick army had done. It was obvious that no one survived as Simon could see the blue people he created as part of his plan, he could see the demons that either burnt themselves out by using their entire sphere and in doing so draining their own life essence. Demons that were killed by his insane forces by the look of things the demons put up quite a fight. However Simon saw something bizarre the darkness seemed to spread from the demons Simon altered to the demons they were attacking, Simon could see that by looking closely at a few demons as parts of their body was the same blue. However the smallest part of their body that had turned blue had altered their minds this was evident by a vein that was a deep blue going from the part of the body towards the head. This was where the vein disappeared however the eyes of the demon were completely burnt out of the skull, nothing was left but two holes where the eyeballs once were.

This meant that the virus that was being forced into the body of that demon by over exposure to the shadow realm. Simon got an idea if he could willingly get a volunteer he could turn the rest of the remaining demon to turn against each other this meant that he didn't have to kill anyone except for the demon in charge but that would take longer a luxury he didn't have. Simon was thinking maybe he could turn the one he needed to kill the second in command against everyone else. This train of thought was brought to an abrupt end when he saw a demoness, Simon couldn't sense what sphere the demoness processed, but a fuck is a fuck.

"H-help me I need help, I..." Simon weakly said, he couldn't use his power to increase the need to fuck within her, one of the very first skills that he learnt back when he met Terra for the first time. He needed to use his natural charm (if he had any as Simon was second guessing himself.) While Simon was saying this he was limping towards the demoness. As Simon got closer he noticed that she donned the same amour that he and Slamaria had, then he realised that she was a lust demon.

Simon never got to finish his sentence as when he got close enough the succubus's eyes were drawn downward towards his cock. Simon then found out that a succubus's greatest weakness is the need to fuck, if he wasn't half human it would be his weakness to. The succubus grabbed Simon dragging him into one of the rooms that isn't used where they could get some privacy, even before the door closed behind them the succubus was trying to dominate the small war of their tongues as she kissed him deeply. She was massaging his cock while she was kissing him. This small act was enough to restore some portion of Simon's power, the succubus pushed Simon down on the floor as it turned out this particular succubus was the dominating type, he knew it was a risk as this particular succubus gets off on pain along with the reputation that this type of demons have they like to drain the life essence after they made their victim physically weak by continuous orgasms.

"Heh that cock is MINE." The succubus said trying to cement her power of Simon, who was too weak to argue though this small surge of power evened out Simon's heartbeat as Simon was on the verge of a heart attack. After all he was more human than demon.

Simon allowed this succubus to think she had all the power so he can regain his power. This was when the succubus lowered herself with force onto Simons 20 inch cock, he was expecting her to lower herself onto him slowly this act should've brought a groan from Simon however since he dodged a cardiac arrest he was unconscious when this happened. The succubus noted this and she responded with anger. However she wasn't going to lash out in anger this only spurred her on to make him cum a whole lot harder. Little did she know that he was already taken and that this 5 foot 6, muscular, naked man was the sovereign that not only took down the nightmare demon, who is the only half breed in all of existence or that he was even more powerful than the other demons to rip a whole between the realms just because his anger bested him.

The succubus started grinding against Simons body, using every tactic from pushing Simon's cock deeper inside her so her vaginal muscles could massage the cock in an attempt to make him orgasm. To using her power to increase his supposed burning desire for her, this was done by the increase and release of pheromones designed to increase the burning lust however because of Simon being a lust demon himself the pheromones didn't have any effect on him. Due to Simon being unconscious his demon half began to absorb the pheromones protecting Simon giving him the chance to gain his energy back quicker. As the succubus began fucking harder to get her anger out towards Simon for being unconscious, after 5 minutes of hard, brutal fucking Simon regained consciousness by the time the succubus made him cum.

The succubus noticed that Simon didn't orgasm so she started to go quicker determined to make Simon orgasm. She didn't notice that Simon had the mark signalling that he was married so he could only orgasm while having sex with his partner. Simon couldn't take it he had put up with nearly 7 minutes after he had the pleasure of the orgasm, he wasn't used to the rough sex as he was used to sex that rough and brutal. However the succubus didn't know that Simon had regained his power, this meant that Simon was back to full strength and he had a job to do. The succubus put her remaining power into her thrusts downwards making Simon grunt in pain.

After the 8 minute mark the succubus was out of strength as she collapsed on the floor Simon got up off the floor. "Impossible no human can last that long without my power working draining your essence when you cum." The succubus meekly spluttered trying to get more breath into her system as her entire existence was being snuffed out. Simon could feel the life leave her body as for the briefest moment he could feel tension in the air before it was replaced with eerie, awkward silence. His body had absorbed the power using the demons own power against her. Was this power growth?

Before Simon could ponder that thought the room erupted in a volley of sound, enough to nearly disorientate him as his autism and acute hearing came back into play. This was because Simon had returned to normal, well normal for him that is. Minus the sore cock, Simon left the room moving at pace where his wings burst out of his back allowing him to take flight. Simon could sense the demon he had to kill as he approached a massive door that opened inwards where the demon who ran that domain.

Before they could exchange any verbal conflict Simon attacked the demon, not wanting to let his guard down Simon had two of his tentacles out using them as weapons along with both his demon blades. The opposing demon was moving with immense speed that he was dodging Simon's attacks. As he began launching his own attacks Simon could barely block them, when Simon began to sense a force within his head, as though something or someone was trying to break into his mind.

"Illusion sphere teamed with a mind sphere, seems quite unique to team up, makes sense though get into their head making it seem as though they are moving slower while simultaneously projecting into their mind an illusion which you can use their own fears for." Simon said out loud directing this towards his enemy.

"IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE ANYONE HAS SPOTTED THAT..." the demon started saying when Simon vanished. As the demon looked round trying to sense the subconscious that he locked onto during the first bout of attacks. He couldn't sense anything and the illusion wore off when Simon came out of hiding, his hiding spot was in a cupboard too small for demons but big enough for a human to hide in. Since the demon wasn't expecting it this was the perfect hiding spot. plunged his blades into the demons neck and slicing his body in two using only his tentacles, all this was over with minutes as Simon left the demon to stew in his own blood. When the room was flooded with the remaining demons in the domain well over 4000 demons, Simon could hear the haunting, deep laughter coming from the sliced demon. Simon had enough and plunged one of the blades through the skull of the demon silencing him at once. There must've been a device in the head of the demon Simon had just silenced as all the demons fell to the floor dead. Simon could see from the expressions on their faces along with the sudden colour change that even before they hit the ground they were all dead.

Simon spent a further 5 minutes going through the grand hall where the target was located when Simon noticed a small flame in a font. As Simon got closer to it he felt a slim barrier preventing him from getting closer to the font, Simon looked around this font where he spotted a terminal which had shield control as the main heading. Simon chose to deactivate this allowing the flame to expand absorbing all the oxygen; this was the flame of despair. Simon left the room heading back to the front where he could gain access to where his duel runner was.

As Simon was making his way through the domain the fire was following him though it wasn't burning him at all it was helping him burn the entire place and all the demons along with it. Deep down the flame read what Simon was feeling deep within his heart, apparently the flame read Simons very life while he was altering the shield terminal. Under all the 15 years of going through the darkness the fire read the anger and despair that he carried since he was 6 years old. Deep within the fire there was 15 years' worth of despair and anger, but this wasn't demon despair or even a human adult's despair but it was the despair of an innocent child.

By the time Simon got to the front the entire domain the flame had destroyed all of the domain except for the floor that Simon was standing on and the door in front of Simon. This was the fires way of allowing Simon to unleash all of his despair and anger on the person who caused it. When Simon walked out the door it was engulfed in flames, however this was the demon flame pure of despair. This flame saw the plan that Simon and the coalition of demons had and since the flame saw the sheer power of Simon's heart it wanted to help so as a last wish the demon flame was going to activate the ancient device that Simon was going to activate before the fight. This allowed the allies to open portals to sovereign court in New York. But this allowed the enemies to open portals at Staten Island at the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge.

Simon revealed his duel runner as he climbed on wiping the shield away so it can be used. While Simon used the built in computer to lock onto the demons fighting Slamaria, Marik, Jack the ripper and Rebecca. The computer located 16 demons engaged with his team. Simon needed to go as he revved the runner up to kick start the ride he used the power built into the bike to make a one way trip through the shadow realm unshielded. This wouldn't have an effect on Simon as he controlled the shadow and nightmare spheres, but it would have an effect on the bike pushing it to such an extent that upon contact it would blow creating links with the demons it was programmed to lock onto. These demons were the ones attacking his partner and friends.

Simon stormed into the shadow realm his weapon primed to attack as soon as contact with an enemy happened.

With Slamaria, Marik, Jack the Ripper, Rebecca and Cierra

The attackers came out of nowhere seemed they were using a particular demon to hide their presence. The demons had left Rebecca and Cierra alone while they dealt with Marik, Slamaria and Jack the Ripper. The three demons had cut their attackers down from 50 to 16 demons though they were relentless with their attacks; it was a war after all. The three demons made sure they were protecting Rebecca and Cierra as she was a target but not now. The three demons were taking on 5 demons each trying to keep the mother and daughter safe. They had forgotten about the demon that mastered the sphere of illusions however it had ascended its primary sphere going towards the hiding aspect of the sphere.

When the demon revealed itself mere metres away from the mother and daughter, its claw hand itching to kill. Rebecca sensed this as she launched a dark matter sword at the demon, when the sword had disappeared the demon was still standing somehow it used its power to dodge the attack. The demon reacted quicker than Rebecca had hoped as its clawed arm penetrated Rebecca's body severing the heart from its holding killing her in one attack. As the remnant of her heart lay in her chest the partial sphere protecting her, she felt at peace as death leaped upon her. This moment seemed to last forever as time seemed to slow down, Cierra cried out as she watched her mother die protecting her, she got to her feet making the sprint to her mother's side but she didn't get near there when a portal opened in between Rebecca and the attacking demon. The portal was filled with a never ending darkness, the force from the portal pushed the demon back to join the others as a bike appeared out of the darkness. As more of the bike came out a rider could be seen at the controls.

It was Simon!

As the bike carried on its trajectory towards the demon that impaled Rebecca, Simon jumped off landing by the body of Rebecca in a kneeling pose by his friend. As the bike made contact a orb of pure darkness surrounded the demon making the link with the attackers as orbs surrounded them too. These orbs couldn't be penetrated by the outside or the inside, the demons within were cut off from the outside world. The plan had worked for the duel runner as it did what it was programmed to do. In all the excitement no one noticed that Jack had suddenly sunk to the ground clutching his chest directly where Rebecca had been struck.

Simon could sense that time was passing for Rebecca as without saying a word he raised a hand as the orbs shifted to encircle Rebecca however Simon and Cierra didn't move from her side. The orbs began to shrink as they were being condensed to fit inside a human body, then the tiny orbs began to descend towards Rebecca. Simon grabbed Cierra pulling her away from Rebecca as the orbs got closer; Cierra was kicking and screaming against Simon to get out of his grip as they all felt a enormous gust of wind hit them as all the orbs made contact at once. Rebecca's body writhed as the life essences of the attacking demons were merging with Rebecca's body, healing the body and repairing the power she once had. Essentially bringing her back from the dead, when the wind died down a portal opened back at the mansion as Marik took Cierra from Simon stepping through the portal, Slamaria helped Jack through the portal as the pain passed with the resurrection of Rebecca as the two were marked the same as Simon and Slamaria. Simon picked up the body of his friend carrying her in his arms, no one could see Simons face and they dare not ask but he was crying blaming himself for his friend's death.

As the portal closed everyone was back, though he wouldn't let Rebecca go he carried her into the main hall of the mansion designed as hospital ward to treat those who fell in battle or who needed medical attention. As he placed the body on the empty bed everyone could sense the tension looming in the air, Cierra came running in towards Simon just as he was straightening himself up from placing Rebecca with care in the bed. Cierra was punching Simons chest as tears were streaming down her face.