Demonic War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
195 Followers

"What did you do to my mother?" Cierra cried out her voice full of anger, sorrow, sacredness and fear.

"Cierra I am sorry I couldn't be there sooner but I did the next best thing for Rebecca..." Simon started his voice showing sorrow at losing one of his friends.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HER NAME!" Cierra demanded anger building up in her as Slamaria, Marik, Jack the ripper, Terra, Madison and Cara came in to the ward. No one was questioning what was happening they all could tell that they had lost someone very dear to them.

"There is no need to be like that Cierra, Simon saved Rebecca's life by doing what he did." Slamaria spoke calmly.

"By forcing the spheres into her body it repaired the hole along with repair the sphere that was lost." Simon explained. Before he could continue he got word off the other Sovereigns. The army was on the move.

"Cierra we will talk about this later on, Jack stay here protect everyone this is war and the Fairy Tail procedure is in place. Every other demon besides the eternals, go through the portal to the sovereign court in New York under Roxon oil. Once there get all the humans away from the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge where the fight will take place. When our allies are there everyone joins in. I will hold the opposing army off as long as I can until everyone gets there." Simon bellowed in his demon voice as the primal sound penetrated everywhere in the mansion, everyone started to move to battle stations. This was it the final battle the all or nothing battle.

Everyone went through the portal which had opened in the floor in the main entrance Simon was the only demon left in the infirmary besides Jack whom was by Rebecca's side as she was recovering in the bed and next to Cierra who was waiting for her mother to pull through, however the chances of full recovery was slim but Simon had hope which was shared by Jack and Cierra. Simon opened a symbol portal straight to the bridge where the fight was.

As Simon stood there on the side leading to New York while he prepared himself while there was nothing but still air, the calm before the storm. It seems that the plan that Ezio had worked to use a small force to safely clear the bridge making it inactive for the battle, this was so no humans could get caught in the fight. He noticed cameras strategically placed to provide coverage of the fight, so all humanity could see that they were not alone that demons existed. Along with how humanity had an army of demons fighting on their behalf.

The sky was a blue, still, calm sky with white fluffy clouds that New York have everyday showing off the skyline of Manhattan. This changed to complete darkness where the sky looked like the sky in a nightmare; Simon couldn't even make out the clouds in the sky due to the sheer darkness. Straight out of the darkness emerged the opposing army as they marched out of the darkness on the opposite side of the bridge in Staten Island, when the darkness lifted revealing the opposing army there was over 979 billion demons staring Simon down the lead demon was the sovereign that controlled the sphere of rape, Simon had a deep sense of dread while his stomach lurched as he knew deep down this demon was his father. "This is going to be interesting." Simon thought as he stared at the army in his human form, to them he didn't look like a threat.

*****

Disclaimer: this is the penultimate chapter to this story; the next chapter will be the final chapter to Demonic Partnership and Demonic War. There will be next to little sex in the chapter as I am bringing it to an end.

warnos
warnos
195 Followers