All Comments on 'Demon's Force to Incest'

by Voicee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
I'm not at work today,

So I'm not going to read this through as I don't have my red pen to hand. Your use of definite and indefinite articles needs attention as does the use of prepositions of place. I only read a few lines today I can see your grasp of the English language is quite good vocabulary seemed fine from the short part I read. I did not read further as reading and correcting is a weekday activity for me and I need a break from it over the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

The grammar needs to be worked on a bit but other than that it is great. I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looks pretty fun

But it begs for a sequel^^

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyabout 8 years ago

It was quite interesting and I hope for sequel.

VoiceeVoiceeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Sorry for the extreeeemely long wait. Sequel coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking forward to the sequel!

Loved the story, true there were some grammatical errors but looking past that, the story itself was quite good and entertaining. On the sequel, I hope it turns into full on brother - sister romance and such, maybe with a return visit of the sex demon while they search for answers and come to grips with each other and end up falling in love. (not necessarily all in one sequel but yeah). I'm kinda hoping it remains brother-sister and doesn't get the parents involved, personally, as for me that would take away from the story a bit. Either way looking forward to the next chapter and will read it when it comes out!

Reddfox19Reddfox19about 5 years ago
Horrible

You need an editor quick or maybe a ghost writer. Please review your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...oh hohoooo

Mooooore! Too mny directions to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous