All Comments on 'Demon's Grace Ch. 01'

by akbunny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting start

I wish there was more to the story , so i could have a better opinion,but I like what I've read so far.Looking forward for more.

Thank you.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
I agree with the first comment

The story has intrigued me, although I am not really sure what is going on, so please continue. I'm interested in learning more. I love the demon stories...

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

If I didn't know better I would have thought I missed the first chapter. I felt like I was thrown into a story part way through. I'm unsure why you didn't give more background info and tell us more about the characters in the beginning.

All in all, I am intrigued by the characters and want to know more about the story, but I hope you will make it a bit less confusing in the next chapter.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

I like that we're thrown into he story like this. Discovery is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmm im kinda loss.....

I kinda thought this was the first chapter it felt like i was reading the 2nd chap or at lthe least page 3 or 4 in the first chap.....It was good but too abrupt....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmm..

i think im going to like this

xN

ArkhangelskArkhangelskover 11 years ago
I'm new to the world of erotic literature.

Thus far I favor this story, though it did begin with such brusque I find it quite fascinating. I look forward to seeing the chronicles and constitutions of each character as story continues to unfold.

EpicRndmAwsmEpicRndmAwsmover 3 years ago

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP IN THIS SERIES. Oh my gosh I've read all the chapters and honestly I am dieing for more. I know it has some editing problems and the writing style might be hard to get into at first but once you do it is well worth it. Akbunny did an amazing job I just hope more people give this series a proper chance. It's my hope one day we get a book three and they get put onto Amazon or get published. I promise everything gets explained and the writing and editing gets better. It isn't without its flaws but there are so many amazing twists and turns and highs and lows in the series it always kept me on my toes. You might read this chapter and feel like you've got a million questions and no answers but I promise, the author does an amazing job of revealing everything in due time. Please give this series a chance. There are hard moments that made me want to give up on it but I stuck it through and I am so incredibly glad I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakbunny@akbunny
I write because the characters keep bugging me if I don't. Even if I don't write for months, they're still constantly telling me their secrets. I write because I need to know the story too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES