Demon's Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kao groaned. What would those muscles feel like under her paws, trailing her fingers over each and every defined one in intimate, glorious detail? Her fantasies claimed her, lifting her up and away from dreary reality as, somehow, she managed to clamber ungracefully to her hind paws and stagger to the bed. The soft mattress - she had to commend Fyr's choice in that, at least - welcomed her down and the dragoness whimpered as she wriggled her way out of her clothes, trusting that the lock on the door was secure.

If not, it was far, far too late to stop anyway. She was already lost to lust, following the path that she could not have known Ropes had set her on, just to see how far down it she would go.

The demon would have been pleased with his quarry.

She took her time; there was no rush. Running her paws up and down her body, over the rounded curves of her breasts and down to her hips, Kao gasped quietly, conscious of the fact that she was not alone in the house. She had to be quiet, stealthy. Giggling to herself, the dragon pulled her own tail up over her body, eyes wickedly locking on to the tip. She hadn't brought any toys on her trip with her, thinking that her own paw would do if she really was in a pinch, but she had other tools at her disposal to utilise too.

The tip of her tail slid between her lips like the shaft of an old lover being welcomed home again once more, scales smooth and warm to the touch. But it was not her own tail, in her mind's eye and depths of her imagination, but a feline shaft, hard and demanding in her muzzle. Kao trembled. Would he be rough with her? Would she have to beg him to fuck her? Without thinking, she drove her tail up to the back of her throat and moaned around it as need spiked in her loins.

Oh, she hoped he'd be rough.

Her tail pumped her muzzle as if it really was a cock, forcing her lips to purse around it as she suckled automatically, wanting a treat from it that she could not quite acquire from just herself. She felt the cougar's paw land on the back of her head, a low purr rumbling up from his chest as he encouraged her on, the light pinprick of claws through her scales driving her to bob her muzzle in time with 'his' thrusts. Saliva slickened the path of her tail and Kao mewled like a kitten - his kitten! - around it as her hips bucked and ground entirely of their own accord.

But she needed more - much more. The cougar! Ropes!

Without thinking, she staggered up from the bed and was halfway to the door again before she caught herself, crumpling to the carpet in a moaning heap of lustful scales. No! She could not go to him! Kao whined and pawed at her own muzzle, although her tail had not paused in its rampant thrusting, nearly pushing down her throat with how fervently it filled her muzzle. If only it was his cock... Her eyes misted over. She could go to him, Fyr didn't have to know...

She squealed and twisted onto her front, tail slithering from her muzzle in a wet smack of saliva. There was only one thing she could do to keep herself in the bedroom and, with a desperate gasp, she drove her fingers into her cunt, two digits slamming in up to the knuckle.

Kao's head snapped back and the dragon moaned loudly, forgetting herself in the moment. So what if they heard? It was probably better than her storming downstairs without a single piece of clothing on her body to tackle and demand certain attentions from the cougar himself! Or at least that was what she told herself, clinging to the last vestiges of sanity she possessed in the moment of rampant need.

And, oh, how her need drove her on. As if a being greater than herself was controlling her every move - and yet allowing her to consider just what she craved next - Kao pumped her cunny, imagining it was Ropes' shaft with every stroke. She didn't know what it would look like, how it would feel, but she could imagine. She moaned at the thought of how perfectly it would fill her, the cougar driving her onto all fours and slamming up to her innermost barrier as he took her as a dragoness in heat needed to be taken.

No... Not in heat. Head swimming, Kao swung her muzzle from left to right and whimpered as she pressed her remaining fingers to her clit, paw beneath her body. Every thrust brought a fresh pulse of pleasure to her mind and she rocked back and forth, tail arched up over her back as if she was presenting herself to him there and then. Her mouth dried and she swallowed hard, wondering if he'd be bold enough to take her on the floor of the guest bedroom if he walked in on her with her tail so raised. Kao shivered. She almost wanted to find out.

What would he do? What would such a big, strong cougar do to her? How rough could he be? Kao's breath caught as she arched her back to a nearly feline degree of flexibility, tail tapping lightly against her horns. Her fingers worked furiously, ploughing into her cunt with raw abandon, a fervour she had not felt in her soul since the searing pulses of her last heat. But it was something different, very different, to a dragoness' heat raging through her body and, with a whimper, Kao hurled herself to the howling winds and let that something else take her where it willed.

She could feel him - really feel him. Oh, how she knew it was not real, all the while yearning for it to be real! Kao moaned and gasped, rocking back into a touch that could be the cougar's, if only she thought about it hard enough. In her mind, he dominated the room, his hard shaft prying its way into her pussy with a curt, hard shove that had her whimpering and begging for more. And more was all that he planned to deliver, claws biting into her hips as he drove in to the hilt and snarled out his pleasure, taking her as a dragoness needed to be taken.

And, rocking back onto an imagined cock, Kao could almost think that he was right there with her, grunting and growling as he filled her with that deliciously thick length of his. Her eyes glazed over and she dipped her tail back around to her own muzzle, welcoming it in and suckling lewdly at the tip as her fantasy partner gave her every drop of pleasure her kinky little heart desired.

Two cougars... Yes, that was how she'd do it. Or at least in the bounds of her imagination. One filling her mouth with a smooth shaft that she could wrap her tongue around, dragging it up under the glands as she arched like a cat and begged him to cum. The other would pound her, breed her, fuck her like ever nerve-ending in her body craved to be fucked!

If she'd had any sense of reality left in her mind, the lust-addled dragoness would have blushed to hear such ravenously lustful thoughts bouncing off the inside of her own skull, but there was nothing she could do to stop the effect of Ropes' pheromones from, very effectively, having their way with her. And the cougar was well and truly the object of her attention, her heart yearning for him as saliva wetted the lower part of her jaw and she moaned lewdly around the thick length of her tail. Driving it up to the back of her throat, she bucked and rocked her hips like a dragoness in heat, her intent on climax and climax alone.

After all, who was there to tell her that she should have been doing something different? A spark of defiance flared up in Kao's chest and she pushed her breasts up, rocking up onto her knees with her tail looped around as if to cradle her own body. Facing the window in a spill of afternoon sunshine, the dragoness whined and ground back on her fingers, but they weren't enough, not even with the imagined cougar drilling her from both ends.

No. Kao smiled, her tail popping from her lips in a lewd smack of juices. She needed more. She needed Ropes. But the cougar was not yet for her to have, even if every fibre of her being wanted him. And she would have him. Just in time.

Somehow, the dragoness dragged her soaked fingers from her cunt, a splatter of feminine arousal hitting the carpet. Nose wrinkling, she ignored that mess for later clean up and groaned as the tip of her tail ground ever so lightly back and forth through her soft folds. It was almost as if it was afraid of entering her, hurting her, but the dragoness was entirely in control of her own motions as she panted heavily and moaned for him.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Just like that... Don't tease me now."

But, even though she was talking to the cougar of her dreams, her own body was hardly going to deny her pleasure. Her tail easily found her folds once more and drove in, cramming the tip up to her inner barrier in a single, hard jab. It was rougher than what she usually would have gone for, but her scales grinding gently over her stretched entrance made her shiver, the tiniest edge of pain a delicious mix in the cocktail of ecstasy.

Her tail thickened further up the length, but it was a divine stretch even for what she could slam into her needy pussy. Groaning, Kao drove both paws into the carpet, palm first and heel hitting hard enough to draw a slight sting of palm from her paws. But something like that wasn't going to stop her from taking her pleasure, the dragoness rocking and rolling her hips with every lustful snarl that broke the sweet barrier of her lips. She forgot that she was not alone in the house and moaned her lust to anyone who cared to listen - or not - with her head thrown back and eyes glazed over.

Oh, he would be everything she needed and more - and she had to have him. She thought of the first time she would have him take her as her body crept closer and closer to orgasm, almost imperceptibly at first and then with a stronger, deeper thrum that set her heart pounding. She flared out her wings, flapping them hard as if that would cool her down, but nothing could prevent the searing heat from flushing her scales, need rising and rising with every passing second.

The dragoness rolled her eyes, vision shivering. So close.

So very close.

And climax, when it came, claimed her body and mind. A drawn-out howl burst from her lips as her back hunched, arms trembling as if they would give out at any moment and no longer hold up the weight of her body, but it was a fair enough trade from the pleasure wracking her. Her scales rippled with the tremors running through her, muscles no longer under her control, as Kao's howl broke into a moan that was devoured by a gasp, the dragoness' juices soaking her tail. As if she had been pumped full of cum, her cream drooled down her scales and dripped copiously to the floor between her thighs, knees spread and desperate for the attention of her cougar even as she fucked herself through orgasm.

The climax she had when he was seeding her would be even more powerful, she was sure. Kao's lips curved into a breathless smile as her torso slumped to the carpet, buttocks still raised as if she was anticipating a certain kind of aftercare and attention. As her orgasm tapered off, sweetly sliding from her grasp, the dragon groaned after it and flung out a paw, tail slithering from her twitching, clenching cunt. She'd have better than just her tail soon enough to fill her. Kao closed her eyes, though her smile remained, pulling up higher on one side than the other. She'd make sure of that.

Damn sure.

Kao could not have said how long she laid there for, but, when she regained her senses, the patch of arousal soaked into the carpet was long past the point of no return. She frowned at it as if it caused her personal affront, but secretly - or not so secretly, to herself only - shivered at what it represented, the lust he had drawn from her and what he was to her. It would be cleaned, but the notion would remain in the shadow of a memory, soon to be solidified for reality.

She tiptoed back downstairs later on, freshly showered and dressed in more demure clothes - long trousers - than she may otherwise have thought to put on in the presence of her brother and the cougar who had drawn orgasm after orgasm from her without him even knowing. Kao hid her smile and popped her head round into the living room as Ropes tipped forward, concentration completely and utterly on the game before him. Perhaps harder than the ones he normally went up against Fyr in, the cougar snarled and growled seemingly to himself, his black lips lifting dangerously up from his teeth every few seconds. Kao smirked.

"Hello, boys, what's got your attention there?"

Had that sultry tone really come from her? Hiding her blush, Kao leaned against the doorframe and raised an eyebrow as Ropes' head whipped around. The cougar visibly gulped, though rubbed the back of his paw across his eyes as if to cover the reflex. Fyr, however, was about to take any advantage he was offered and Kao's older brother yelled as he delivered a killing blow - in the game, of course.

"Finally!" He threw his paws up and flapped his wings, buffeting Ropes with a rather unwelcome gust of air. "I never win this one! Hah, darn it, Ropes, you're going to lose your touch if you keep playing like an old cat! But no one can beat the dragon!"

Fyr crowed and whooped like a drake of much younger ears as Ropes' ears flicked back, eyes twitching as if he was trying to roll them and yet not quite completing the motion. Kao stared at him, arousal once again dampening the soft lips of her pussy. The dragoness bit her lip and looked away, hoping the flush of heat in her cheeks wasn't too obvious.

And so what if it was? Defiance rushed through her, a flood of power that, like her own arousal, could not be denied or forced down and the dragoness tilted her chin up, locking her gaze with that of the cougar's. Ropes didn't flinch for it and, for the briefest of moments, she thought that she saw something flash behind his eyes, a pale glow that shouldn't really have been there.

Game on.

But only in the best way. Giggling, Kao covered her fingers with her lips and dropped the cougar a sultry wink - really, whatever had gotten into her? - while her brother was preoccupied with celebrating his timely win. The crimson drake spun about crowing and didn't even seem to take in the fact that his audience, well, was not really being much of an audience.

Smiling faintly, Ropes parted his lips and ran his tongue along the edge of his teeth. Sucking in a breath, the sound of which was blessedly covered by Fyr's rejoicing, Kao shrank back, though every fibre of her being wanted to zone in to the cougar. Even her fingertips tingled with telltale heat, chest rising and falling more rapidly as his eyes, very obviously, raked her figure.

He wanted her too. Kao smirked, the tip of her tail curling back and forth, although her heart was in her mouth. As if there'd ever been any doubt about it! She was a catch and she'd have no shortage of suitors... She winced. Well, she'd have no shortage of suitors and partners for the boudoir if any of the drakes at her darn college had any interest beyond drinking and partying! Honestly, what did they even go to the place for? Not that she hadn't done her fair share of experimenting too, but it wasn't quite in the way that was a lure to her.

Perhaps the cougar would fulfil that need quite nicely. Who cared if he was Fyr's colleague?

What?

Kao started and shook herself, her fantasies once again having taken hold of her mind. With her cheeks heated, she gulped down her nerves - how could she possibly be so nervous in her brother's home? - and mooched through to the kitchen, casting about for something that she could use as a ruse for her appearance. It didn't matter to Fyr, of course: the drake was already jabbering on about the next game he wanted the two of them to play, something to do with a shooter. It wasn't really Kao's speed; she preferred fast cars and flashy effects when it came to the gaming scene.

Her eyes misted over. A series of races - virtual, unfortunately - where the loser of each round removed a piece of clothing. Ah, oh, it surely wouldn't be her, Ropes mewling at her paws as he pressed his muzzle between her thighs and...

Get a grip!

Kao dug into the cupboards, her back to the males, but she still knew that Ropes' eyes were on her, hot and ready. She rubbed her muzzle where he could not see, the moisture between her thighs increasing by the second as she grabbed the first box she could get her paws on and yanked it from the depths of the top shelf like a trophy.

Fyr blinked at her, looking up at precisely the wrong time.

"Cereal? At this time?" He raised an eyebrow and wagged a disapprovingly brotherly finger at her. "C'mon, Kao, you know what mom would say to that."

The dragoness winced and, cheeks heated, shrugged as if she'd intended to grab a random box of cereal (not even a very good brand either) after all.

"I'm hungry. It's crunchy. I like it."

Inwardly, she groaned. Could her words have been any lamer? Was there possibly any little, miniscule way that she'd overlooked in her quest to make a complete and utter fool of herself? Where Fyr rolled his eyes and bought her ruse, scolding her only playfully for not taking better care of her body through what she ate and drank, Ropes' eyes clearly had something else in mind for her body.

But, as her juices soaked through her panties, Kao made good her escape, darting for the door back to the safety of upstairs like a mouse heading for its hole.

"Nice to see you both - gottagobye!"

Her words ran together as she fled, the door slamming on her heels. She didn't even pause to see what manner of reaction followed her - there would surely be raised voices - and hauled ass up the stairs with a reckless laugh on her lips.

What would happen? Only time would tell and the depth of her daring.

Down in the sitting room, perched side by side on the sofa, Ropes and Fyr blinked, though only one was dumbstruck.

"I don't know what gets into her sometimes," Fyr said, unknowingly mimicking Kao's own thoughts about herself, if on a very different matter. "She's a really odd one and always has been."

The cougar didn't reply, pressing his fingers together beneath his jaw as his chest rumbled with a growl that edged into the territory of a purr. Whiskers quivering, he tucked his tentacles down to his back once more, a slight smile pulling at his lips. He hadn't quite expected the second dose of pheromones to be as effective as they had been, but it left no doubt in his mind for the potential Kao held. Like a bud waiting to bloom into a rose, she would blossom and she would be taken.

He would make sure of it.

"Ropes?" Fyr recalled his attention, brow furrowed. "Is everything alright?"

The cougar smiled and stood, rolling his shoulders back as he stretched languidly.

"Perfectly so," he purred. "Only I best get going. I know it's a bit earlier than usual."

"No worries. See you tomorrow?"

"As always."

Fyr's attention had already wavered from his friend as Ropes sauntered to the door, eyes flicking up just the once to where Kao's footsteps rang softly overhead. So close and yet so far. But the prize was near and the cougar's shaft swelled to meet the challenge, tentacles wriggling restlessly within the restrictive confines of his shirt.

"I have some work to do."

12