Demon's Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hentaikitten
hentaikitten
163 Followers

Belzathior rolled over to lie beside her on the bed on his side, lightly stroking his hand over her back and ass. His claws were gone again and his fingers lightly traced across the oozing pricks along her hip. Victoria slowly rolled over and shifted closer to him. She gave him a dreamy, satiated smile and cupped the side of his face with her hand. He eyed her expression and licked the smear of her blood from his fingertips.

"I see I drew blood. Your skin is so soft and so very fragile."

Victoria sighed happily, "I don't mind the blood at all. It was wonderful. Thank you, my Lord." She glanced down his body and gave a little gasp. "You're still hard!" Her eyes widened as she saw his cock still jutting out from his body stiffly.

He chuckled at her reaction, "Yes, I'm a demon prince, my dear. My kind does not reproduce as readily as you humans, so our stamina is much greater. Only many repeated sessions with a female demon in heat has a chance to impregnate her."

Victoria blinked at him and slid one hand down to lightly stroke his still hard cock. She licked her lips and flicked her gaze from his face back down to his cock before whispering shyly,

"May I taste it?"

Belzathior grinned at her and a silver spark lit in his eyes, "Demons are not so different from men in that regard, little one. I doubt that's a request often denied."

Victoria smiled happily and wriggled down Belzathior's body until her mouth was adjacent to his rigid cock. He rolled onto his back and she moved between his thighs before reaching out one hand to hold the base of his shaft. Eyeing it with intense fascination for a few moments, she then extended her tongue to lick the tip. Despite the residue of their mingled juices and a bit of her own blood, the taste was intriguing and not at all unpleasant. The feeling of the velvety, soft skin sheathing his hardness was delightful against her tongue. She engulfed the fat head with her mouth and let her tongue explore it, wriggling the tip of her tongue into the slit and then tracing it around the edge of skin where the head met the glans. At Belzathior's appreciative groan she turned her big, blue eyes up to his face and smiled around the cock between her full lips. Her free hand slid beneath his shaft to stroke and fondle his balls in the soft sac of his scrotum. He reached down to twist her long hair around his hand and grab it in his fist, pushing her head down and forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

Victoria had never sucked a cock before but this was another thing she'd read and researched a lot about. She'd even practiced on bananas to be sure that she could satisfy Belzathior with her oral skills. The most surprising thing about the reality of the experience was how much she enjoyed it. The feel of his warm flesh against her tongue and deep inside her mouth, the taste of their mingled juices and his grunts of pleasure all made her feel so sexy. She managed to relax and not gag even when he took control and forced the entirety of his big cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her attempts to swallow around his imbedded cock did make her eyes water a little but it was worth it to hear his pleased groan as the tightness of her throat squeezed his cock head snugly. She tried to continue sucking and stroking her tongue over his hot shaft as he bucked his hips and took control of her head to roughly fuck her face. Victoria gurgled madly, trying to breathe through her nose and not drool down her chin as Belzathior's big cock moved rapidly in and out of her mouth. The pull of her hair was a delightful sting on her scalp and she kept her lips wrapped around his knob as he finally shuddered, his cock pulsing in her mouth as he spewed another load of cum down her throat. She almost gagged at the amount of hot jism he poured into her but swallowed madly and managed to drink all but a small amount that trickled out of the corners of her mouth.

Belzathior loosened his grip on her hair as the stream of cum from his cock slowed and finally trailed off. Victoria swallowed every last drop, sucking and licking at the tip of his cock to ensure she had not missed even a bit of his delicious seed. She lifted her head, letting his still hard cock slip from between her lips with a gasp and raised up a little to watch his expression as he basked in the afterglow of his orgasm. Nothing in her life had ever been as satisfying as knowing she had put that look on his handsome face. She lifted her hand and wiped away the trails of cum from the edges of her lips with satisfaction. Smiling, she wriggled upwards on the bed to lay her cheek on his shoulder with a contented sigh. He remained silent but lightly stroked his hand up and down her back as she snuggled in against his warm, hard body. Victoria, sated and happy to be so close to her beloved demon prince, drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

As the sunlight streamed in through her bedroom window, Victoria yawned and stretched out muzzily. Slowly awakening to the new day she rolled over and reached out for her demon lover. When her hands met only empty sheets she blinked and sat up in the bed, looking around for Belzathior. Only an empty room met her eyes. At first she wondered if it had all been a dream but the remnants of her completed summoning were still scattered about the room. The chalk pentagram with it's circles and symbols was entirely gone but the fat, red candles were still on the floor, partially melted. The brazier still sat, filled with cold ashes, the ancient book lay opened on the make-shift altar and the sponge floated in the bucket of cold, chalky water. Even her white silk negligee lay in a crumpled heap near the altar. She threw back the covers and turned to look at the bed, seeing the stain made from cum mingled with her virgin's blood on the sheet. She began to jump out of the bed and had to slow her movements as her sore pussy protested her swiftness. The sting on her hips made her glance down to see the needle-like holes in her skin from Belzathior's claws. The evidence was overwhelming. It had been no dream. Belzathior had truly been there but was now gone. Filled with despair, Victoria sank back down onto her bed and wept bitterly.

hentaikitten
hentaikitten
163 Followers
12