DemonSEXoligy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, I think you redeemed yourself." The professor began to shove his meat back into his boxers.

"So I'm a good girl now?"

"Yes you are." The professor patted Tabitha and helped her to her feet, giving her a quick kiss on the top of her head.

"Now then, I will find someone to talk about these fucking lights." The professor started to make his leave.

"Will you punish them too?" Tabitha bites her index finger playfully.

"Ha, we'll see, we'll see." The professor gave a quick grin and then a smile.

Damian (II)

In the darken room, Damian lay. The cold of the autumn crept up the hotel windows. No more were the lands of Asthanthia a warm humble land. The strange box was placed on the bed side table as Damian started to drift slowly off to sleep.

"With all these shit happening, I should probably return that box." He caught himself thinking as his body went numb. "Huh? What happening?" Damian lost all feeling in this body; he began to panic and sweat uncontrollable. No matter how much he wanted to scream he was left muted.

"Hush now, handsome fella, I have seen into your mind and I want to satisfy your desire." A womanly voice whispered next to Damian. Though he could hear her breath on his ear, her voice still seemed distance and unnatural. From the corner of his eye, a young almost translucent woman in a night gown sprouted from the box and walked seductively over to him, taking of his blanket and sitting on his chest.

"WH—who are you?" Damian was taken back by the beauty of the Spector, black flowing hair with luscious red lips.

"I honestly don't know. You stole my memories, and I want them back." The ghostly girl giggled as she left slip her see through breast, lifting Damian's hands cup them tightly. In his paralysis state he had no control of his hands and arms, yet he could feel her breast, like flesh on flesh contact. After a few seconds of letting him feel her breast, the ghost girl slid backwards until she was sitting on his cock.

As soon as she pulled down Damian's pyjama bottom; his six inch cock rose up. Damian looked surprised as he felted the other worldly vagina open up and swallow up his cock.

"What the fuck is happening?" Damian thought to himself; gasping for air. "This feels so good, but what is happening? For fuck sake, this is weird." Damian's thoughts sounded as clear and as loud as his own voice.

"I'm fucking you, silly." The ghost replied to Damian as if he spoke directly to her. "Just enjoy."

Damian could not fight the feel any longer, he was being pleasured by a girl who did not even have a body but it still felt good. As the ghoulish tits bounced up and down, Damian felt himself regaining some feelings in his body. He began to thrust his hips whilst trying to get into every inch of the spectre's pussy, Damian began to moan.

It had been long, since he had sex and could not hold it in, any longer. His cock tingled and he experienced a change in his breathing pattern as he had well past the point of no return."

"Oh fuck, I'm Cumming. Arggh" Damian managed to slightly tilt his head as his cum spurted outwards into the see through vagina. The ghost spread herself across Damian's body; kissing him and causing the loss of movement, once again.

"I have my memories back from you. Do you want to see?" The ghoulish smiled at Damian who began to stutter.

"It won't hurt? Will it?" Damian nervously laughed at the spectre as she gave him a playful giggle.

More visions flashed through Damian's eyes. Ones of war, ones of love, one of sorrow and ones of joy. As Damian stood and watched in awe, the ghost began to summarise and narrate. "Though my memories are not complete, I remember two wars and being abducted after my death. I do not even remember my name, but I do remember one other thing. More have followed me to your realm and the war is far from over."

Damian paused to take in all of his out of body surroundings, "You don't remember your name?"

"No, and I have not for a long time." The ghost girl's voice had hints of sorrow.

"What about Amy?" Damian suggested.

"Hmm, Amy?" She paused for a second. "I hate it."

Damian went silent as he was transported back to his hotel room. "Amanda?"

"hmm, That sounds about right." The newly named Amanda disappeared and reappeared by Damian's side, snuggling into him. "Hello, I am Amanda."

"Hello Amanda, I am Damian, Nice to meet you." The two introduced themselves to each other and smiled.

"Okay, enough lying around. We have work to do." Amanda patted Damian on his chest, before fading away.

"What do you want me to do?" Damian sat on the edge of his bed.

"I need you to go to a library." The Amanda's voice replied.

"Fuck. Can't be bothered to find a library." Damian muttered to himself as he reached for his laptop and opened it up. The harsh white light pieced the room as Damian squinted. "Fuck, that's bright." Adjusting the brightness of his screen, he opened up the search engine.

Amanda appeared once more; next to him. "So this you find your knowledge?"

"Well yes, especially if you are a student." Damian smirked. "So what do you want me to search?"

Amanda marvelled at the laptop for a while before opening her mouth. "Erm, well. Search, Popobawa." On the screen came a picture of a one eyed bat like creature with an abnormally large penis. Damian clicked the first link he saw and read the first few sentences, before he instantly burst into a fit of laughter. Amanda slapped his head.

"Ouch. Alright, I'm sorry." Rubbing his head; he continued to scroll down the page. "So Mr. Popo is coming around here?"

Amanda stared at the screen "I'm afraid so. He is one of the first to be sent by Lilith to retrieve the box."

"And what if I refuse to help you?" Damian turn to Amanda.

"Well, then before the world ends; The Popobawa will sodomise everyone in this big inn, including you and your friends."

Damian crossed his arms. "Fine and it is called a hotel. So how do we stop it?"

"The Popobawa is a low ranking demon, they normally send him to terrorise men and women, in order to keep villages weak and afraid. Good news is that, he can be killed by a weapon of iron that has been washed in salt water." Amanda looked closely at the screen. "If you're wondering where you can find an iron weapon, there is an old knife in the kitchen; used for decoration. I can't pick it up because it is made of iron, but you can."

"Oh." Damian was left lost for words as he shut his laptop. "I will just go and get it then." He looked at Amanda, who was standing with her arms cross.

"Well, why are just sitting there?" Amanda looked impatient at Damian's time wasting.

"Yeah, I will just go—then." Damian awkwardly stood up to put on his clothes, before departing the room to look for the weapon.

"Well go." Amanda gave a blank stare.

"Yeah..." Damian left his hotel room.

Samantha (I)

He reminisced about how Dominic had denied her the attention she so craved from him, her heart ached as she wept to her bed. Before she could begin her full journey of self-loathing, her phone buzzed. It was Dominic. Samantha started to read his text out in a quiet voice.

"Hey yo Sam, sorry for ignoring you earlier. I was just reminded of that assignment report we need to fill out. Can you help? Damian is being a bitch. Tomorrow after breakfast?" Though the messages were sent in text short hand; Samantha was able to decrypt and translate them with ease.

"So maybe it's not all bad." A glimmer of hope flashed in Samantha's eyes her love struck face smiled. She began to imagine Dominic naked, with his cock hanging down only to be hardened by her touch. Samantha touched her nipples through her clothes as she replied back to him. "Okay, see you then." Followed by multiple smiley faces.

After putting her phone down, Samantha's hands began to wonder around her lower body. Creeping under her tight leather trousers (Pants) and massaging her womanly area. It had not long since the days when she was a prostitute and she felt proud that she was reserving her body for one man at a time, but as her fingers travelled deeper into her vagina; she felt dirtier. The slutty instinct that saw her through multiple orgies and clients; were returning to her.

"Fuck me like a dirty slut, Dominic." Samantha whispered to herself as she took off her top and bra. Topless less, she crawled to her hand bag and began to rampage through, for her vibrator. Finding the gothic styled sex toy and return to her previous position; lying on her back. Taking off her shiny leather trousers and panties, she began to rub her clit with her index finger.

"Oh ahh." She moaned; biting her lips and squeezing her nipples. She took two deep gasps of air as she turn on the vibrator and inserted it in her pussy. She could not stop her body from rocking up and down as she pleasured herself.

The vibrator made her pussy pulsate as her legs began to move and reposition uncontrollably. She clenched her butt cheeks as her hips gyrated forward. Her legs stated to open and close as the toy was heavily soaked in her pussy juice.

Samantha pulled out her toy just a little bit so she could put her finger back in her pussy and finger it, some more. "Ohh yes, Dominic." She cried out as her heavy breathing was followed by body rocking even more.

Her toes curled and her back arched, "ohhh ahhh, fuck." Erupting in sweet pleasure, she screamed Dominic's name and then her pale body stopped jumping. Her breathing slowly calmed down as she licked her juices of her fingers.

The phone on her bed side table vibrated. Ecstatically she jumped from her bed and picked up the device. It was Dominic. "Quick! Come to my room. I have to show you something."

Samantha paused and smiled to herself. "His dick maybe?"

***A haunting lesson: Part II***

Lilith (I)

The cold air loomed over streets as a vortex of wind gave rise to an array of swirling red light, through it all; step out Lilith. Red skin and horns, and a pair of black bat like wears. She wore black armoured bra and pantie and walked with a sexy stride.

"Oh, it all changed in the last couple of thousands of years." Lilith took in the atmosphere and surroundings. She approached a mobile food vendor in his trailer; the food vendor was facing away from the counter. Observing the menu; she licked her lips. "I think I will have number ten."

"Alright then love, but you're the last customer of the night." The food vendor took a quick look at Lilith; who had changed her form to a human appearance, still wearing the armoured bra and panty. "Well aren't you brave souls, wearing that type of clothing in this weather. The food vendor said.

"Oh you have no idea." Lilith took the hotdog and began to munch on it. "Oh, this is really good." She said with her mouth full.

"That will be Three Asthania pounds." The vendor placed his hands on the counter.

"I don't really have money." Lilith gave a cheeky smile at the infuriated food vendor.

"Are you fucking serious? You stupid skank!" The vendor held back the urge to grab Lilith. Still smiling; Lilith placed her legs up on the counter.

"I hope I can pay for them, my way." Giving a seductive giggle, Lilith put forward her hand and was soon pulled up to the trailer. "Give a girl hand, will ya?" The vendor very much obliged as he helped her up. Lilith instantly got to her knees and kissed his cock over his trousers.

"Aright then, bitch gives me your best blow job" The vendor released her cock as Lilith took another bit of the hot dog. Swallowing her food, she began to suck the vendor's cock. The greasy food vendor let his head back, in pleasure.

Lilith's head move up and down the cock as she expertly used her long vixen tongue to play games with the man's cock. Lilith decided that she spent enough time on her knee and stood up.

"Oi, who told you to stop?" The vendor looked even more infuriated down as he snapped back his bliss full state.

"No one. I make the rules here, love." Lilith smiled as she extended her arm and brought down the metal blinders. The lights were still on in the trailer, so when Lilith finally turn back to her demonic form; the food vendor stood in fear. Lilith managed to grab hold of his cock and use her mystical influence to keep his hard as she jumped on it. She released latch on her panties which allowed the couch of the garment to open up.

Bouncing on the food vendor's dick; Lilith began to moan. Her wings wrapped around the man as he instinctively pumped his cock into the demonic pussy.

"Ohh oohh ahhh, fuck!" The man moaned. His grunts and moans of pleasure began to increase in volume and quantity, until he gave a final scream for joy. "AHHHH FUCK!" As he gave of his ultimate climax, his' body went limp and he collapsed into dust.

"Thank you for all of your life force energy." Lilith managed to get back unto her feet. Fingering her pussy before licking the cum off, she took another bite of the hot dog. "Wow, these really taste amazing with cum." She noted to herself as she left the desolate food trailer.

Spreading her wings, she flew off.

Dominic (II)

With his legs squares and his hands together, sitting on the edge of the bed Dominic stared deep at the ancient box. "How the fuck did this get in here?" Dominic pondered to himself. There was a knock at the knock and Dominic slowly approached the eye hole. It was Samantha, as she entered; a strong odour of perfume followed.

Dominic noticed Samantha's red lipstick and freshly made hair. "Hey Sam, took you long enough. Come here." He looked nervous as he ignores Samantha's further flirtatious behaviour. Dishearten but not without a complete loss of faith; Samantha left the door opened and ventured deeper into the hotel room.

"So what do you have for?" Samantha ran her fingers up and down Dominic's shoulders as she swayed her body seductively, but Dominic was more concerned about the mysterious artefact that Damian had left in their shared room, as soon as Samantha saw the box her attention too was taken by it.

"I went to fuck some blonde in her room and came back to this." Dominic pointed at the object Samantha couched down inspect its dimensions. "Do you think Damian stole it?"

"Hmm, look like it was washed but still looks like a stolen artefact." Samantha began to poke it; the morbid nature of the situation bought a smile to her face. "That's pretty cool. I read a story about a haunted artefact; it would be even cooler if this had a face eating demon." Samantha gave a deep giggle.

Dominic is slightly taken back by her speech. "This is why people avoid you; you act like a stroppy emo teen, sometimes—most of the time." He scratched the back of his head as he took a knee to inspect the box further.

Samantha stood in silence, her heart sank even more. "People don't like me? Are you one of them?" She looked at Dominic, who just rolled his eyes.

"Well if you were a little—fuck." Dominic rolled on the ground to take cover as a red blur smashed through the windows. A red winged man with heavy bat like features stood in the hotel room; surrounded by shattered pieces of glass. Samantha took cover as well as the demonic creature took huge leaps to retrieve the box.

"Little human, the box is now for my mistress. Ahehehe." The demon pinned Dominic down. "And now I will leave my mark on your body. Men or woman a hole is a hole. Ahehheh." Dominic tried his best to overpower the creature but no matter how hard he tired; Dominic's Adonis like muscles were no match for the supernatural strength coming from the skinny red man.

Samantha could not take it any longer, her broken heart gave way for something more menace, the rage filled her eyes and she sprung up to reach for a stool. Like a cheetah to pounce on the demon; striking his head with the now shattered furniture. The demon rose to his feet; his gigantic cock was big enough to reach her, twelve inches away. Samantha cringed as it brushed against her vagina.

"Aheheheh, It seems like my starter will be a female then, well it's all the same to the great Popobawa." The Popobawa looked at Samantha with his one gigantic one.

"Erm guys, you lot okay? I heard screaming and shouting. Tabitha walked into the room, barely noticing the source of the commotion until it was too late. "Oh fuck." She turn around to alert hotel security but before she could walk out the exist, the Popobawa sprung in the air and landed in front of her, blocking the escape.

"Oh ho yo! Popobawa will get three toys to fuck." The demon began to dance and rub his hands together. "Now form an orderly line."

Dominic and Samantha decided to charge the beast, together but were both stopped as the Popobawa grabbed them both by the neck and held them there. "Do not test Popobawa, I have been doing this for centuries." He gloated.

"Well tonight you stop." Tabitha was not having any of this. She threw a well-executed punch, directly into the beast's one and only eye. The demon let go of the students as he staggered backwards with his hands covering his face. "Now then, let me tell you, mate you do not mess with a Brit, especially when the Brit is the university's kick boxing champion." Tabitha went into her fighting stance.

Upon his recovery a harsh look of rage covered his face. His grizzly mouth open wide to display an array of Sharpe teeth. Tabitha was still in her fighting stance, anticipating an attack. The Popobawa lunged forward but abruptly stopped in his tracks.

Damian stood behind the demon; the iron knife coated in salt was plunged through the Popobawa's back. "You also don't mess with guy who has an iron knife" Damian gave an awkward pause. "Mate."

"Popo—bawa.." the demon struggled to spill out his last words as his flesh began to smoke, and soon after, his flesh turn charcoal black before shattering into thousands of pieces; and those pieces began to shatter as well into oblivion.

When the smoke and rubble cleared; Damian stood tall and proud as get gave a cheeky wink, it seemed as if a new wave of confidence had washed over him.

Damian (III)

"So you found an artefact and decided to steal it because it called out to you?" Tabitha crossed her arms as everyone else sat around Damian, grilling him.

"Well yeah, but it's calm. The ghost that was hidden in the box made me do it." Damian kept looking over his shoulder to the box; hoping his saviour would come to rescue him.

"And this ghost called Amanda?" Dominic leaned forward as he looked at Damian like an insane person.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." From behind the group, Amanda appeared. The ghostly form shocked and frightens the group, who stood still in terror.

"Well, at least he was not lying." Samantha added. Damian stood and approached Amanda and took her by the hand, bringing her to the middle of the group.

"So you were, responsible for the lights?" Tabitha inquired.

"Well yes, I caused some disturbance in your lighting as I searched for a suitable weapon for my knight. Amanda placed her hand on Damian's shoulder.

Dominic burst into laughter. "Wait, Damian is your knight. How fucked are you?"

"I think he makes a fine knight. He did save us after all." Samantha placed her hand on Damian's shoulder as she moved in closer; Tabitha giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Dominic's laughter died down.

"Well then, everyone. Before your police knights come to question you about the broken window, I must warn you, now you have angered Lilith and you too have joined the war against the demons. It is wise to get a seal marked on your body to keep your flesh pure." Amanda paused. "Tomorrow we go in search of another artefact, but for now we rest. Amanda placed the box back on the table, before fading away.