DemonSEXoligy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this day was fucked up." Dominic remarked as there was a strong knock at the door. "Well, we gotta make a story for the police, that won't make us sound high as fuck."

"Let me handle that." Tabitha moved towards the door.

Lilith (II)

On the luxury bed; Lilith rode a fit young man about twenty years of age, he had chiselled abs and a long rugged hair which complemented the light stubble on his tight jaw. "Woo! That's right, stud, give it to me!"

"Ohhh ahh." The young man came deep inside of the demoness, but did not lose his life energy to her. The session was interrupted by the entrance of two other men. As they approached, they knelt

"My demon goddess, I see you are enjoying one of our younger members." The older man spoke up while his younger accomplice remained silent. Lilith rose up and towered above the men.

"So good of you to answer of my summoning, Lord Farlow and Junior." Lilith brought the two men up onto her feet.

"Yes, of course. It is an honour to meet the one who we have served for so long."

"Yes, well. You see, before I send my boy toy on his mission, I need you to use the mystical power I granted you; to retrieve a special book I need." Lilith's boy toy came started to cuddle her from her behind as she spoke, Lilith responded by petting him.

"Of course, my goddess. That is why our cult exists." The two men bowed their heads as Lilith's tails swished side to side.

Lilith looked seductively towards her boy toy. "Let us continue from where we left off." She then pushed him back on the bed.

***Prologue***

After a police statement, it was conquered that the hotel was broken into by high level thieves, who were fought off and managed to escape. A scandal took place over the security issues surrounding the hotel but apart from that, there were no further harm.

In the morning, the four students had one of the markings found on the box, tattooed to their bodies, as Amanda explained it, Lilith was the most powerful demon alive and for now, the mark will keep her away from them while she is in her demonic form.

In the depths of Hal/Hell, the World Furnace acted as a Sprit engine, using the sprits of the wicked to fuel the travels of demons into our realm. Though it requires great power, it so far has managed to send two of them into our world.

Lord Farlow and members of Kane cult, began their move on the students, no mystical tattoo could keep the forces of men away. Lord Farlow and a few other upper members had mystical powers, granted by Lilith herself, before she was the queen the hell; it was the Dark lord who granted magic to men.