DemonSEXoligy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

All twelve men ejaculated in unison, filling up the woman's holes. Fixing their robe; the men stepped away; taking their candles with them so let the next batch of men take their fill. The new set of men began their part, laying their small candles on the woman's back and then sticking their cocks deep in the woman's holes.

When the second set of men finished, the third and final set began their fulfilment of the ritual. Still they fucked the woman with great unison, as if they were practicing this all their lives. Near the end of the third run, one of the women began to gag more than usual, her balance suffered greatly and both of the candles fell off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She pleaded, but the men looked unhindered by this, the others continued to fuck their woman while the other two just simply masturbated over the careless woman. Once the men had finished, they stepped aside and picked up their candles.

From above, Lilith came down unto the platform, in front of her statue. The men had taken a knee before her. "My servants, I bestow upon you my grace and honour." Lilith spoke to her mases. She looked around and observed the army of kneeling men and woman. "I have seen all the activities that you have done so far." She took a pause. "And all the faults that have occurred." Lilith stared at the cowering girl.

"You there." Snapping her fingers; she called out to the woman who dropped the candle off the back. Though the cowering woman's head was down, she could feel Lilith's eyes burning into her.

Looking up in with teary eyes she spoke. "Me? My goddess?" Her voice was full of fear, fear that everyone could have sensed.

"Yes you, come up here." Lilith called her up. The woman looked no older than nineteen, and was a tall yet petite thing with light brown skin and big breasts; for her figure. As she stood in front of Lilith, she trembled with fear. "What is your name?" Lilith demanded.

"Ai—Aisha." The woman spilled out.

"Well then, Aisha. You shall have the honour of being the pain bitch, for this evening's dinner party and after that; you will find yourself in the absolute worse brothel on this planet." Lilith said.

"No! Please, please not that." She cried out as she was dragged by two large men. "Please, another chance."

"Prep her for the activities and then her journey." Lilith gave last minute orders to the guards. Clearing her throat she returned to her usual speech. "Now then, you men beneath me shall serve as new members to our society; I give you all my blessing." As Lilith finished speaking, the men began to kiss her toes, one by one.

At the after party in the club house, the robed men were now dressed in tuxedoes, as they eat, drank, fucked and played with the serving girls. Lilith sat in Lord Farlow's seat in his absence, but even if he was here, Lilith would have still taken his seat.

The club house was the most lavish building, imaginable. With serving girls being subject to S&M and treating the need of all the male members, only the elite could enjoy the experience fully.

"So how do you like the cult's work?" Farlow Jr. leaned over to the demoness.

Lilith smile as she sipped Champaign. "I love the work you do, but." Lilith paused, and Farlow Jr. looked disturbed by her silence.

"But what? My goddess." Farlow Jr. looked worried and Lilith could see that, it amused her.

"You're all a little too..." Lilith paused as she saw that Aisha was being brought it. "Oh look." Lilith sprung from her seat and dodged the crowd of serving girls. Lilith knew that the more she avoided the subject, the more it would eat out of Farlow Jr.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pain slut for this evening... Aisha!" The announcer took off the woman's blinded fold. Lilith rubbed her fingers on Aisha pussy, she shuttered.

"Oh what a treat, we have." Lilith revelled in teasing the woman right before she got fucked. Lilith began to whip the woman with her tail.

"Ow, ow, Mistress." She cried, but it made no difference to Lilith, the demoness knew that she would be enjoying this brown beautiful babe. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

Aisha was finally being restrained and suspended with her feet spread in the air, Lilith could not resist, and she sat on Aisha's face and rubbed her panties on the woman's mouth. "Lick my cunt, slut." Lilith demanded as she took off her panties and rode Aisha's tongue.

"Aisha is free to be fucked by anyone." Lilith called out. Though there were many girls restrained for the member's pleasure, Aisha drew the most attention. A man took out his harden cock and slipped it deep into Aisha's wet pussy. "That's right, please your masters." Lilith called out as she whipped Aisha's bound feet with her tail.

A whole crowd began to gather around Aisha, as multiple men started to use her holes. They even brought whips and paddle to punish her further. Within a minute, the man fucking her; came inside of her pussy, her cunt oozed with white cream.

Lilith decided to come off Aisha's face, so that more men could start fucking her. Lilith watched as a multitude cocks fill her hole. Smug, she slapped Aisha's ass, and encouraged more men to fuck her.

"Oh look here, the artillery has arrived." Lilith said as she observed two men bring in a fucking machine; they adjusted it so the dildo could enter Aisha's pussy. As she sucked more eager cocks, Lilith grabbed Aisha's hair as the machine began to fuck her pussy. "Say you like it."

"I like it, I like it." Aisha said in a muffled tone.

Lilith whipped Aisha's breast. "Say that again, this time properly."

"I like it, mistress."

"Good."

Throughout the hour, Lilith enjoyed, watching Aisha squirm, at the end of the activity, Aisha was no more than a pile of filthy shivering meat. Her light brown skin was covered in sticky hot cum, making them glisten and shine. Lilith stood over Aisha, moving the girls face with her foot. She got on one knee and grabbed Aisha's face and planted a deep kiss on her. "Enjoy your time at the world's worse brothels." She whispered in her ear. "Take her away, prep her for transport." Lilith ordered her men.

***Setting the stage: Part II***

Amanda (III)

The jeep closed in on the gardens, Tabitha parked near a black iron gate with heavy padlocks, as the ignition was turned off, and the head lights died and left the gate in darkness, once again. The students stepped out of the jeep and closed in on the cold black painted gate. A flashlight/torch shuns its light on the padlock, while Tabitha attempted to pick it.

"No enchantments?" Amanda asked as she saw how easy to was to break into the gardens.

Tabitha looked at her for a moment. "The closest thing to enchantments we got in this time are electronic locks— but." Damian interrupted and said "But they are not going to upgrade this side of the fence until twenty-sixteen." Amanda nodded her head, whether or not she understood it was of no real importance.

"Eureka!" Tabitha said as the gates opened up and group ventured inside of gardens, only to feel the cold air bite against their skin. "No one really says Eureka anymore." Dominic joked. "Shut up Dominic." Tabitha replied in a calmly manner.

Samantha loved every minute of this, the thrill of breaking in, the uneasy vibe, the haunting atmosphere gave Samantha the gothic relieve she longed for. Everything angle that Sam turned her head would show her nothing but a pitch black oblivion staring back at her. She hugged Damian's arms; but not out of fear, but out of happiness.

"Hey there." Damian kissed Samantha's head.

As they walked, a familiar sight came to Amanda, she felt as if she has walked this path once before. "Oi lady, what are you doing there" Amanda heard a voice similar to her own. Looking into the distance, she saw a young woman about her age with blond hair and wearing a red leather corset type of attire. "Was that really me from when I was alive?" Amanda thought to herself. "Yes, yes. I remember now, we were heading to Green gate to fight orcs, then I saw a woman who looks just like I do now." Amanda shivered as she felt her past life and after life connected with each other. The visions faded and her surrounding cut back to the black night, Amanda now saw only her new friends walking.

"Well, this is the centre of the garden. Now what?" Tabitha spoke as they stopped at the fountain, the water still running, illuminated by the floor lamps; still on. Everyone poked around the fountain, trying to be the one who finds a way to save the day. "Well then?" Tabitha looked at Amanda, with no results.

"I don't know." Amanda said. She was more disappointed than the others but something drew her attention. Small amounts of light were being reflected, Amanda drifted off to investigate; Damian followed.

Amanda found a small stone circle embed in the ground; the centre had a gold plaque with the word written. "Here I stood, a knight of Asthanthia, here I died a corpse of nothing." Amanda closed her eyes, tears filled them. "Who wrote that?" She thought. "Did I?" As the ghostly Amanda opened her eyes, she was transported through time. The light of day pierced her eyes, the sound of screaming and shouting burst her eye drums.

"Where? Where am I?" She spoke. A cavalry of men charged past her, from the corner of her eye she saw a green giant swing a sword at her. Fearful; she dodged, only to see that the orc was struck down by a blond haired woman on a horse. "You." Amanda spoke.

Once more she flashed through time, this time she ended up in a castle courtyard. Courageously she walked around; this time. She was greeted by smiles and frowns, as the cheerful people went around their business. "Oh my lady, you are in your night gown." A concerned old maid ushered her inside. "Now, now. A young maiden such as you should care much more of her honour." Amanda stuttered. "Honour?" The woman took her inside and started to size up numerous dresses against Amanda's body. "Now, now. I think this will fit, until we get you home. Who is your farther?" The old maid asked.

"ORCS! Bloody ORCS!" A soldier voice could be heard outside; the old maid dropped the clothes and tried to drag Amanda into a bedroom. Locking the door, the two stood with other women in the room. "Mama, what is going on?" A young maid asked the old one. "Get, get away from that window, she forced everyone clear of any possible danger, the best she could. Amanda rebelliously walked towards the window, ignoring the shouting of many of the women inside the room. Through the window she saw only fire and destruction, a continuously line of castle fortress were set ablaze, suddenly her view was blocked by a large green dragon. "Gar'dak. I remember now." Amanda said quietly but loud enough so the room occupants could hear.

"What?!" The old maid shouted in confusion but Amanda did not reply; instead she recited "Here I stood a knight of Asthania, Here I died a corpse of nothing. Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maidens upon the tower." "What?!" the women all shouted. "I'm so sorry, I really am." Amanda spoke as she faded away. Astounded, the woman all wondered where she went, as Gar'dak the orcish dragon opened his mouth to engulf the room and the tower it resided upon, in flame.

Back in the present, Damian looked at Amanda. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yes, she replied. Now stand here." Amanda ordered Damian, who looked confused at first but decided to go along with it.

"okay"

Amanda drifted back towards the fountain. "Follow me, Tabitha."

Tabitha looked confused. "Err, why?"

"Just do it!" Amanda began to lose a bit of her patience.

Tabitha was shaken by Amanda's voice. "Okay, okay." She gave it. Amanda took her to another stone plate, this time the gold plague said, "Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maidens upon the tower"

"Stand here." Amanda said, Tabitha stood in the middle of the golden plate.

Samantha (II)

Dominic and Samantha shared an awkward moment of silence, "So just me and you." Dominic said, smiling at Samantha.

"Yup. Just me and you." She replied.

"Hey, Samantha, I was wondering if, it was not too late to, err..." Dominic stuttered as her rubbed the back of his head, before continuing. "So, to err, Date?" Dom finally finished his sentence.

"Really? You would want to date a freak like me?" Samantha's face was flushed with the look of annoyance. "Even after you saw me and Damian as a couple?"

Dominic was lost for words; he had never been rejected by a girl before. "I mean, after that whole deal the Popo—whatever his' called, and the way you saved me, I kind of thought that you weren't such a freak." He lowered his head as he finished his sentence.

As Samantha was about to reply, Amanda suddenly appeared, and begun to chant. "Here I stood a knight of Asthania; Here I died a corpse of nothing. Here I burn, yet shall not cower, remember us as the maiden upon the tower!"

The loud thumbed was heard, as the fountain began to shake and lower it's self into the ground, the floor lamps switched off as a spiral of stairs appeared, leading into the dark underground. Damian and Tabitha could be heard running towards them.

"Well, that was cool." Samantha said, she could not hold back her joy and excitement.

Damian (II)

The group stepped down the spiral stairs, engulfed by darkness. "Damian you are at the last step." Amanda warned but the group had flash light torches, and spotted the end of the stair case, before Amanda spoke.

Damian spotted an old torch on the wall. Samantha also notices the torch, "Hey Damian, catch." Samantha threw a zippo lighter and Damian; who surprisingly caught it.

"You smoke?" Tabitha asked Samantha.

"No." She replied.

Damian began to light up the torch, but then turned his head around. "So why do you have a zippo lighter?" He asked.

"Why not?" Samantha replied and the group all raised a brow.

"Alright then..." Damian awkwardly replied as the old torch lit up; illuminating a small portion of the room in a warm orange flame. Damian noticed more torches on the wall, and decided to light those up. Still walking with caution; he moved over to wall torches and lit the nearest one up. Like dominoes all the other on the left torches caught fire; one by one to the end of the room, and then from the other end, the torches on the right side lit up one by one.

"I like that the special effects." Dominic added, Amanda looked at him and smiled. "More will come, I promise you." Amanda replied.

The group started to look around the room; it was filled with old artefacts; dusty and decrepit. Dominic noticed a very modern looking cardboard box, and without hesitation he opened it; taking out a noted slip which read. "Box 0627- contains: horse painting, shelved in 1996." Dominic stared at the paperwork and turned to the group. "Guy's I think we are in a basement of a museum." He announced to his friends.

Tabitha thought for a second. "Well yeah, there is the Asthanthian Jadeland Museum here." Tabitha said. Amanda raised her brow. "Wow, this place use to be called the Black line, and beyond it was the Grimlands." Amanda replied.

"Well I guess we found the second entrance." Damian said. Everyone continued walking and looking around. The room began to seem more modern; the torches still remained, however. "Look there!" Damian exclaimed. They ran towards a glass box with an ancient looking book confined with in.

"How do we get it out?" Dominic asked. Everyone looked at the electronic lock and bullet proof glass.

"I can phase threw the elec—electronic block to cause some disturbance to it, but it will take some time." Amanda spoke as she placed her hand threw the electronic lock pad.

"Aww, cool." Samantha blurted out.

One minute had passed since Amanda used her ghostly powers to attempt breaking into the class container, when a hard and firm footstep sounded in the background.

"Well, well. You kids deserve some extra credit for your activities." A well refined voice said, as the speaker came to light. His had a slight twirling moustache and pointy beard, not too outlandish but very stylish, in a retro sense. The man looked about in his fifties, with grey streaks in his hair. He walked forward and raised his hand up to Amanda. "I shall be taking this book now." He spoke in a calm and timely manner, but something about him seemed threating.

"Wait, I know you." Samantha walked forward while everyone else looked confused. "You're James Farlow, CEO of Farlow pharmaceuticals." She added.

"Farlow pharmaceutical and medical development researches. FPA-MDR." James Farlow corrected her.

"So why are you here?" Dominic asked.

"Well. Lad, that's a very good question. We all have to answer someone and I am no exception, however to please my overlords, I must take this book. Step back now, spectre." After the quick tongued Lord Farlow was done speaking to Dominic, he snapped his head back towards Amanda; whom he shocked by acknowledging her.

"I shall not be fucking moved." Amanda snarled at the man.

"Well then." Farlow still had he's palms facing Amanda. "Ignius volare spectrum." Lord Farlow chanted, Amanda flew into the fall, disappearing through it, only to crawl back and slump to the floor.

"How did you do that?!" Everyone ask, Dominic clenched his fist and charged Lord Farlow. "Dominic, wait." Samantha called out. Amanda closed her eyes, she knew this would happen.

As Dominic came close to Farlow, the man began another chant. "Ignius volare mortale." This time Farlow just flicked his wrist and Dominic flew toward his friends. "Petty, I can sense that you came from an important bloodline." Lord James Farlow grinned.

Reaching into his blazer's pocket; Farlow produced a card and touched it on the sensors of the electronic device; opening the bullet proof glass case and he then he took the book. "I shall be off now, out of my way." Farlow approached the students but sighed when they did not part for him. "The youth." He muttered under his breath. "Ignius volare mortale." He chanted, this time he had to aim his palm at the students, before they were all moaning in pain; on the ground.

"Ah, fuck." Samantha yelled. Everyone struggled to get up, save for Damian; who spent a few seconds on his knees, with his palms on the floor. Finally he rose up, his iris was glowing red, and his face was straight with rage. Farlow was taken back by this sight.

"recipit stultus verba profertis, Ignius" Damian's voice rose in volume but greatly deepened, everyone was caught in awe, especially Amanda. Farlow flew back a couple of inches but the book flew towards Damian.

"Another warlock, a nice change I suppose." Lord Farlow rotated his neck. The group all smiled as they saw the middle age man beaten back by their friend.

Lord Farlow cleared his throat as he started his next chant. "Ignius cadent veneficus." A blue beam of lighting shot from his palm and hit Damian, who fell on his knees.

"argg." Damian groaned in pain, his friends approached him to give aid, but the lighting prevented this. Finally Amanda rose up and came to Damian's side but she too was unsuccessful due to the lighting. Farlow then run up to Damian and kicked him hard in the chest, the young man fell. Farlow was standing other Damian and pointed his hand once more at the lad, "gustus ignis irrumator praetor" this time, fire shot from Farlow's palms and hit him; causing his leather jacket to smoulder, burn and melt off "Ahh, it hurts." Damian cried out, everyone's heart sunk but Farlow did not care.

Lord Farlow began to alternate with the lighting spell and the fire spell, one for his hand; every time Damian's cries and scream got louder. Dominic could not take it anymore, he charged Farlow and tackled him, but could not hold him down, Tabitha ran and gave a side kick followed by a back kick; knocking Farlow against the wall. The man managed to dodge Tabitha's next attacks.

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers