DemonSEXoligy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

"Ahh yes I admire your training in the martial arts, but it will not save you today." Farlow got out of the way and began to chant the lighting spell. As Samantha and Amanda helped Damian, the young student reached for the book and touched it. A vision of four worlds colliding filled his mind. Once more Damian stood up.

Shaking off, those who helped him up. "Tabitha, Dominic, move out of the way." Damian spoke quietly; Lord Farlow gave him his attention; allowing Tabitha and Dominic to get to safety. Damian began his next enchantment. He looked master Farlow deep in his eyes, "Mater tua et domus patris tui criceta redoluit bacarum" Damian spouted two large black wings, both Amanda and Farlow knew what this could have meant.

"Impossible", Farlow said. "A descendant of the dark one." He continued.

"Whose child started his blood line?" Amanda wondered.

Lord Farlow staggered back in fear. As Damian continued the enchantment. "Ite et vos parabola vel secundo... Ignius." Damian's wing disappeared as Lord Farlow flew against the wall, the concrete began to move and sprout, two hands made out of cement rose from the walls and grabbed hold of Farlow's wrists, as the man was knocked out.

Damian collapse; everyone came to his aid. "What happened? Damian asked."

"You're a wizard, Harry. Ha-ha." Dominic joked, Amanda, Tabitha and Samantha all slapped him on his head.

"Ha, I don't have glasses. Can I borrow your, Tabitha?" Damian joked back, in a faint voice

After being helped back to his feet, Damian observed the cement hands crumble and release the unconscious Lord Farlow.

"Who knew rich CEO could be such evil people." Dominic joked again.

Tabitha smiled. "You would be surprise." She replied.

Amanda (IV)

As the group proceeded to walk out, Amanda spotted something queer and strange, yet very familiar to her. A crate, its panelling was splintered during the battle and a golden form seemed to shine out. "Hang on, comrades." She said, before rushing to the dismantle the wood. Dominic walked over to help out, as did Tabitha and then Samantha. Damian hobbled over but was able to do very little.

A gold sarcophagus lay underneath the wooden crate; it was in form of a winged warrior goddess. "Oh." Amanda wept. "Oh my. That's my body inside." She continued as a few tear came to her eyes. Touching a golden mask, she whispered. "This was Nymernina's."

"Oh my god." I remember this. It was taking off display, ten years ago." Tabitha said to Amanda as they both touched the resplendent gold casing. "I saw this as a kid; it inspired me to study in this field." Tabitha finished off.

"Yeah, same here." Damian and Samantha both added.

"I err—yeah, was inspired by you as well." Dominic butted in. Amanda's face blushed as it was filled with pride. She spoke to the group. "I'm glad I inspired you guy." Amanda said; giving a hard smile. "But, I need your help, I need my body to me buried at once, it I the only way I can get a new one." She spoke to the group.

Damian observed the lock on the sarcophagus and rummaged through the pockets of his smouldered leather jacket, and pulled out the box that he found Amanda in. He then looked at the ghostly Amanda and raised his eyebrows, hoping that she will give him instructions. Amanda smiled and did just that. "Twist the bottom and you will feel the middle section unstiffen, then you press the middle section and the box opens." Damian followed her instructions; first the twisting and then pressing the button. The twelve sided box open up; each lid flap was in shape of an isosceles triangle. Damian looks at a twelve point star on the sarcophagus and worked out that the box's lid had to fit in there. Twisting count-clock wise, he that no luck, so it did it clock wise and finally, a blade of pressurized shot from the golden casket.

Before the lid was removed, Amanda quickly grabbed the mask that sat on the face of the sarcophagus. "This belonged to my friend; she came from the part of world where they buried their royals in these." Amanda said, as more fragments of her past came to her.

"Hang on; I got something in my jeep that can help move your body." Tabitha doubled back to her vehicle.

Lilith (I)

A few hours after Amanda's old body was buried, Lord James Farlow returned to the cult's 'house.' Tired, bruised and undoubtedly ashamed. Next to his son, he knelt before Lilith, she was disappointed in him, and he knew it.

"Mistress, I beg your forgiveness. The boy, he has powers, he seem— to." Lord Farlow paused, and then leaned into Lilith. "He seems to be descended from the dark one's seed." Farlow continued, his voice became more quitter but deeper and the same time.

"Well that makes sense; Tenebris did impregnate some woman before his was vanquished from your world." Lilith stopped to think. "But I wonder which whore he started that blood line with."

Farlow was relieved when he saw that Lilith was busy pondering. "Perhaps she understands and will show mercy." He thought to himself. Clearing his throat he spoke again. "You see, he was more powerful than expect, but next time I shall get him, gratitude for your forgiveness and understanding." He blurted out before kissing Lilith's toes. He's son; Lord J Farlow JR, turned his head, he was furious and disappointed with his father, and could not stand him grovelling.

"Who said I was showing you mercy." Lilith said. As soon as she finished her sentence, the older James Farlow paused and raised his head in confusion. "Up, you two." Lilith brought both men to their feet.

"Mistress?" Lord Farlow was scared and confused; he finally knew that it felt like to be on the opposite ends on the table.

"While you were out, suffering a humiliating defeat, your son to retrieve artefacts from the depths of an old orcish ruin." Farlow looked at his son, confused, but Farlow Jr returned a smug smile. "So I will see if the new generation can excel the old. Out with the old, in with the new. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Every dog has—it's..." Lilith was interrupted by Farlow

"But mistress, what of me?" The former cult leader whimpered.

"Well then, if you can't fight like a man, I guess you must be fucked like a woman." Lilith replied. Lord James Farlow Junior moved back and to the side, his father looked back at him, wondering why. A group of five men arrived in the room, all silent. "First I take back the powers I graced you with." Lilith pointed her hand at Farlow and from her finger tips came red and black beams of lighting.

"Ahh, fuck." Farlow screamed as his borrowed powers were being yanked from his body and soul, on his knees he felt when the extraction was completed; he was a sweating, heavy breathing mess. "My powers, mistress, I'm sorry. I will rectify my mistake; I am a man of my word. " He pleaded with his hands pressed tightly together.

"A man no more." Farlow junior sniggered; his father snapped his head at him.

"What did you say, boy?" Lord Farlow was furious at the insolence of his son.

"He is right. A man no more." Lilith said before shooting another beam of lighting from her tips, this time a red large aura appeared around Farlow. He screamed but what every was happening to him appeared as a blur however, it was possible to see his hair grow incredibly lord and his clothe seemed to tear and deflate. When all the light shows were over, Farlow was handed a mirror.

He could not believe his eyes, dropping the mirror upon what had happen to him, causing the mirror shattered.

"Ouch, that's going to be seven years bad luck." Lilith joked. Farlow felt his chest; where that was hard pectoral muscles there were now big firm breasts, where there was a manly jawline there was a slightly more feminine chin and facial features, where there was a good lengthen penis there was now a tight untouched vagina, where there came booming and yet eloquent voice; only emitted a soft woman like voice, however the voice remained eloquent, so not all was lost.

"I'm—I'm a woman." Farlow was also taken back by his new voice. He/she stood up; barely filling the clothes. Lilith turns back Farlow's age a few decades as well as switching his sex.

"I can only perform this trick once in a blue moon, your timing could not have been better." Lilith gloated and marvelled at her work. "Well, now you will 'serve' the men who worked for you. Take her away, boys and remember to have fun." Lilith signalled then men to come forward. Farlow was not having any of this; he/she struck Lilith across the face, but was barely able to touch her, as Farlow Jr grabbed his former father's fist and jaws.

"Do not strike the mistress; face the fact that after serving all the men here, you will be sent to the lowest brothels on the planet to live out your failure for the rest of your life." Farlow Jr was very aggressive as he spoke to his ex-dad.

"I am your father! Speak to me with respect." The former Lord Farlow demanded.

"My father is not a woman, yet along a whore." Farlow Jr replied whilst slipping his hands down the trousers of the former Lord Farlow, who tried her best to go against Junior's actions but found no success; instead he/she just closed her eyes and let her son do what he wanted. This was short lived, as Farlow Junior threw his former father towards the men, who grabbed her and dragged her away, with her trousers slowly slipping off. He/she began shouting; at first it was in anger but later it was of sorrow and pleading.

Taking a knee, Farlow Junior, summited to his mistress, before kissing her feet. "I am yours to command. I shall return victorious or dead on my shield." He pledged.

Lilith smiled. "Arise, young Farlow." Staring deep in his eyes she brushed over his hair and grabbed it violently at the back, and then she kissed him. "The younger generation are the future." Lilith said after they stopped kissing and placed their foreheads together.

***Epilogue***

"I was so beautiful back then." Amanda sighed, as she bid her old body farewell, but not before Damian emptied his leather jacket's pockets and placed it over Amanda's old body. "To keep you warm in the afterlife," He told her, smiling.

"Don't worry, Amanda. Everyone's flesh turns to dust..." Tabitha said but was interrupted.

"But your soul will always be beautiful." Dominic added.

"Aww. Thank you." Amanda replied. A ghostly tear formed in Amanda's eyes, I'm blessed to have new friends and comrades like you." She then added.

Amanda looked at the gold mask she was holding as the last piece of dirt was buried on her new grave. The new burial gave her a lighter feeling.

One day had passed and across the globe, in a dingy room, Aisha lay slumped on a dirty mattress. To her left she saw a new girl sitting with her arms around her knees. "Hey, who are you." She asked the girl. The girl raised her head. "Lord—I mean Jame—Jane... Jane F" She replied.

Aisha smiled. "Come on this, I think you need a hug." She invites the girl onto the dirty mattress. "Are you new to this?" She asked another question.

Jane closed her eyes and replied "Not quite." Before tucking her head into Aisha's chest.

"Aww there, there. I arrived here just yesterday. I know how you feel." She said to the girl. "But I know that at least one of the people responsible for bringing me here will get what they deserve. Karma." She then added.

Jane F smiled. "Yeah... karma."

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers