Demonthorn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have beaten me today, Fury. But one day I will prove Gortelesque wrong for choosing you." Said Garesha.

"I look forward to that day. Until then, let's work towards vanquishing the foe up there, then worry about who reigns in hell."

"Sounds like we have a deal." Garesha extended her hand.

Jolie gripped her forearm and pulled Garesha in close.

"If you ever want to finish that kiss, I am around." Whispered Jolie.

"If you fuck as good as you fight, it would be a pleasure." Whispered Garesha back with a small smile. "You are welcome at your harem any time, Fury."

Gortelesque nodded approvingly as the harpies and women of his harem began settling down to the beds and cushions around the harem in twos and threes. The moans began to raise in volume as skilled fingers moved women to climax. Garesha herself grabbed two harpies and began aggressively feeling their bodies, bringing small moans of pleasure.

Jolie walked to the demon, her face drawn.

"Don't you want to join in?" Asked Gortelesque. "It is not good form to miss your own victory party."

"I am tired demon." Jolie said. "Take me back to our room and fuck me, then let me sleep."

"You mean my room." Said Gortelesque.

"I mean our room." Said Jolie as she slipped past the demon and into the hallway.

The demon glared after her and followed, a slow grin growing on his face. Everything was going to plan.

12