All Comments on 'Demotion'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sarahland55sarahland55over 6 years ago
1%

You Grey Knight are the remaining 1% of my libido. You are my last breath of my sexuality. I only crave sexual desire about once every couple of months. You are my perfect masterbation mate. If you ever find yourself at a meet and greet near KY please me know.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story reminded me that as a new model, I met a noted artist who encouraged me to pose nude for him. Not long afterward he said I should realize the benefits to my career if our weekly sessions included a naked cock sucker. He then added his former female model, emailed her decision with a topless photo and the words "I'll suck cock" written in orange ink to get his attention? Each session now, while he puts the finishing touches on my nude rendering I suck cock for tips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...