Denial Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

When she later woke she was alone in the bed. She noticed it was daylight and glanced at the alarm clock surprised that it was nearing 9:00. She chuckled thinking he had really worn her out and was sweet enough to let her sleep in. She pulled her knees up and sort of backed out of the bed not wanting to feel anything against her sore bottom. The shower was another hurdle to overcome and she opted for lukewarm water. It was cool enough so that it helped to sooth her raw skin. When she dried off she spread lotion all over her ass cheeks ever careful not to rub too hard. Her thoughts flashed back to the day before when she had just sat down at her desk and squirmed a bit after having been spanked the previous night. What a silly wimp she had been as yesterday was nothing compared to what she felt today! As she massaged lotion into her arms and breasts she lightly teased her nipples feeling happy, little twitches in her pussy. God, she hoped he would let her come soon! She was going to pull on sweatpants and a tee shirt but decided to just wear the tee shirt and leave her bottom bare. Glancing in the mirror she noticed her bottom was rather pink and wondered how long it would be before the soreness would subside.

"Good morning sweetheart. I tried to wake you when I got up but you must have been exhausted because you barely made a sound. How about some orange juice? Are you hungry? I could make some French toast if you like." He was so cheerful as if ignoring the fact that she was moving about very slowly. But he had indeed noticed her stiff movements as she had come in and went to the refrigerator to retrieve the juice.

"Yes, that sounds good. Uh...why don't you relax and I'll make breakfast," she offered. No way was she going to be sitting anytime soon!

"Ok, great! I'm starving. The dogs have already been fed and I was starting to wonder if you were going to stay in bed all day," he gently teased her and went back to reading his paper. As she began to get the food from the refrigerator he grinned to see her delicately squatting to get things from the lower shelves, rather than bend over from the waist and stretch the skin on her ass in any way. It wasn't funny, but he couldn't help grinning. He sat back and watched her prepare their breakfast. He had a very pleasant view with her back to him as she worked at the kitchen counter near the stove. Her ass was lovely, pink and round. He had an urge to pinch it but refrained not wanting to antagonize her. She would be more than busy later in the day and he was sure she would be completely distracted from the pain in her bottom! She served him his breakfast at the table but went back and leaned against the sink as she ate her own.

"Sweetie, come and sit at the table with me."

"No, I'm fine." She took a bite of French toast and avoided looking at him.

"You certainly are. But come on, sit and relax with me." He reached over and pulled the chair away from the table and patted the seat. "I want you to sit with me." She sighed, loathe to feel anything pressed against her delicate cheeks. She set her plate on the table then reluctantly lowered her butt to the chair. She grimaced as her bottom made contact with the unyielding wood. The coolness of the wood was nice but it was not enough to alleviate the soreness of her raw skin.

"We have to go to the grocery store today. I need to go by the hardware store, too," he said, planning their errands. "It might be nice to have lunch out, you know at that restaurant by the river, and eat outside."

"It might be nice to stay at home all day with my ass planted on an ice pack," she countered playfully. But the thought of getting dressed and having anything on her skin caused her grief.

"The more you move around, the easier it will be. You'll feel better, honest." Smiling at her cheeky remark he finished his breakfast. "That was delicious, sweetie, thank you." He got up and rinsed his plate then put it in the dishwasher. "Let's get dressed and get going. Time's a wasting!" He sauntered off toward the bedroom. As soon as he was out of the kitchen she stood up and whimpered. How was she going to bare anything on her backside was beyond her.

As he dressed she stood in front of the closet wondering what would be least irritating to wear. It was rather cool outside and she really wanted to wear a sweater and jeans. She opted for a soft cotton skirt that came down to her mid calves and a sweater. She picked up her soft, tan leather boots and felt that between the long skirt and the boots that would keep her legs warm enough. She opened her lingerie drawer and contemplated going without panties, but perhaps that would just let her skirt irritate her raw skin. Better to wear soft panties to protect against chaffing. Before she could dress he called her to him and stared at her naked body.

"All of you belongs to me. Even your poor, sorry ass," he said as he let his fingers lightly caress her tender skin. She flinched a little but stayed in place. His dick had grown hard as he'd watched her bare ass all morning, now he wanted her mouth on him. "On your knees, slut. Suck my cock before we go. No hands," he commanded as he pulled his erect cock from his pants. She knelt and licked the tip of his head before sucking it into her hot, wet mouth. She worked his cock hungrily sucking and slurping up and down his thick shaft. It didn't take long before he grabbed her head and held her still while his cum shot out, coating her tongue and throat with his thick cream. He looked down at her and softly caressed her face and hair.

"I'm tempted to stay home and play with your beautiful body. But the sooner we get our errands done the sooner we can get back home and enjoy the rest of our weekend. Come on, get dressed so we can go." She sighed in disappointment but did as she was told. When she was ready he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Should have left the panties off. Much sexier. But I'm feeling benevolent today and you do look beautiful in that sweater. Showing off your lovely, big breasts makes up for wearing the panties." They went out to his truck and he held the door for her, watching her gently ease down on the seat. He chuckled and she glared at him. "Sorry, but you look a bit pitiful. My poor baby. But the thought of that sweet, plump ass all pink and tender is turning me on."

"Yeah? Well it would me too if my ass had gotten that way for any other reason. I hurt!" She sniffled then looked away. Humiliation still wounded her pride and she just wanted to forget the whole thing. But she knew that as they went about their day her ass would not let her forget as her flesh tingled and stung with each movement.

They went to the hardware store first as he needed a new wall switch for the lights in the kitchen. The pet store was next for dog food. They wandered around looking at the fish and birds. In the aisle with the dog toys and collars he found a delicate collar studded with rhinestones. She had an intense phobia of things around her neck, even if they were loose. He was ok with that but thought the sparkling collar would look cute on her. Her actual collar was more discrete and classy. He'd bought a lovely sterling silver bracelet for her and had it inscribed with "You belong to me, always" on the outside and on the inside "With all my love, D". It had been their sweet little joke that it should have been "all ways" but she had thought it was incredibly romantic and wore it proudly. She never took it off, even when she showered or cleaned house.

When they arrived at the riverside restaurant it was quite busy but they were able to find a table on the patio. It was chilly but sunny, the azure sky was cloudless and there was no breeze which made it comfortable for outside dinning. They sipped wine and ate a delicious seafood lunch as they chatted. Every now and then she squirmed in her chair and he knew she was uncomfortable but she didn't complain. She was very aware he was watching her because every time she shifted in her seat he softly smiled sharing his acknowledgement of her tender secret.

The trip to the grocery store was their last stop. As they shopped he occasionally stood directly behind her as she considered the selections on the shelves and he would press against her wrapping his arms around her and lightly rub his thumbs across her nipples. She would grin and shiver as the tingling from her breasts coursed down her body to her pussy. She watched the other shoppers hoping no one noticed where he was touching her yet it was paradoxically exciting when she happened to catch a patron or two glance at them and watch for a moment. Sometimes there were expressions of amusement, sometimes there were stunned frowns. In any case the looks on the strangers' faces were quite enticing.

His teasing heated up in the produce department. He told her to choose a container of succulent, rich, red strawberries and whispered in her ear, describing pushing a large, juicy berry into her pussy then sucking and eating it out of her, tasting the red juice mingled with her own slippery pussy juice. Perusing the vegetables she picked out a zucchini and he took it from her then stood in front of her pressing her lower back against the display case. He held the dark, cylindrical vegetable between them, holding his body against hers, then pulled her skirt up with it, dragging it along the inside of her thighs. He rubbed it against her mons and she slightly spread her legs allowing him access to her pussy. Even from the outside of her panties the cool hardness of the zucchini felt salacious and made her melt. She could feel the wetness from her cunt saturating her panties. She nervously looked at the other shoppers and saw one man discretely observing them.

"I'm going to fuck you with this tonight. Then you are going to prepare it with your luscious juices all over it for us to eat with dinner," her Master huskily whispered in her ear. She sighed and gently eased her hips forward wishing he would push the squash harder against her clit and finally let her come, even with the stranger watching. She felt herself blushing furiously seeing the man's eyes open wide and a smile curve the corners of his lips. Her Master pulled the zucchini away and let her skirt drop. "We're done here, let's get home. I want you." He kissed her hard then stepped away and glanced at the man observing them. He wondered how his sub felt knowing they were being watched. She had been blushing but yielding to him and he sensed that being watched had turned her on. He felt his stiff cock twitch as the thought excited him...teasing and playing with his sexy slut as another watched. He knew she would be embarrassed but that would merely enhance her arousal at being naughty in front of a voyeur. He considered taking it a little further if the opportunity ever presented itself.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12