Denise Dances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stammered not knowing what to say or what to do. Denise took my towel out of my hand, pushed my backside towards the bed, and said, "Mark, I love you dearly, but Janice and I reached an arrangement long ago. Her boyfriends and dates satisfy my needs and my boyfriends and dates are supposed to take care of her needs. So take care of her needs."

Denise pushed me down on the bed and Janice pulled me between her legs. I was still erect after Rodney had been playing with me and had gotten even more stimulated by the sight of a nude and excited Janice before me so it was an easy maneuver for Janice to guide me inside of her. I know women don't believe this or at least they say they don't believe this but every woman is different. The way her body looks, the way her body feels, the way she responds...all are different.

Janice's vagina felt different than Denise's. Her response and what moves turned her on were different. She even kissed different. As we both got close to cumming she and we even began swapping tongues by French kissing. Within minutes I felt Janice tense up and soon her pussy was sloppy wet with her cum. I continued to thrust in and out of her not giving her a chance to recover. I guess I was a little angry that Denise and Janice had sprung all of this on me and I wanted to drive Janice mad. I wasn't making love to her like I had earlier with Denise; I was fucking her.

Soon I was feeling that tingle in my lower back and my testicles as a surge of semen wanted to be out and swimming inside another vagina. I was soon tensing up and so was Janice. We came simultaneously. And unlike with Denise where I wanted to share tendernesses I pulled out of Janice as soon as I could.

I told the both of them, "Now I'm going to have to take another shower." Gobs of mine and Janice's cum were tangled in my pubic hair and up and down the shaft of my penis.

Janice surprised me, Denise laughed and the two of them pushed me down on the bed with Janice positioning her womanly folds over my face. I felt two pairs of lips and tongues cleaning me off. And Janice kept lowering her wide open labia over my face until my nose was up her butthole and her wet labia were against my own lips. I took the hint and began licking her labia clean. Getting into it I even swirled her anus and heard her remark, "Oh, you dirty boy. Denise, you got a good one here."

With all this oral sex play it wasn't long before I was announcing that I was going to cum soon. But in this case I felt a pair of lips lock over my cock until every last drop of ejaculate was slurped up into someone's mouth. I didn't know whether it was Janice or Denise.

I was frankly worn out. Here it was only a couple of hours after I had shown up and I had made love to two different women, had them and a gay guy play with my penis, and was totally drained of cum. I dozed off with both women curled around me and it was several hours later, when the sun had set, that I woke up.

I was alone and naked lying on Denise's bed. I got up, slipped some shorts on and went exploring to see who was around. Rodney, now dressed, greeted me in the hallway and said, "Denise left you a note to go to the place she works at." He handed me the note.

I got dressed and followed the directions to the Purple Onion Saloon. The directions took me outside of the city limits into what looked like a rural area. When I pulled into the parking lot I noticed that it was crowded. It was a Friday night so I wasn't surprised; I reasoned the food and/or entertainment must be really good.

At the entrance I was directed to one of two inside entrances after paying a cover charge which was called a membership fee on the receipt. The loud music coming through the walls gave me an indication of what kind of place this was, and they were confirmed as I passed through the inner door. A dark seating area coupled with a brightly lit stage, scantily dressed waitresses and a woman dancing and stripping on the stage...it was a strip club. Denise was working as a waitress at a strip club!!! I thought to myself that it must pay well if she was working here.

While I was pondering this realization a petite redhead dressed in a black, sheer nylon blouse with no bra underneath and a short black and white skirt that exposed her cute bottom but also snugged low on her hips which a gold chain encircled, took my hand, smiled bewitchingly and led me to a table. After being seated I asked her, "Can I have Denise U. serve me?"

"You must be Mark. Sorry, I'm your server," she responded, "but you will see her soon. I'll let her know you're here." She then took my order and departed. I watched Ginger's perky little bottom moving away from me and then turned my attention to the club. There appeared to be a separate section for customers to watch male dancers, so male dancers on a stage on one side of the club and female dancers on my side of the club. For two-thirds of the club there was a low partition, not a full wall. This allowed the patrons to see what was happening on the dance stage of the other half of the club. While I waited for my order and for Denise I checked out the other side.

The lady patrons on the male dancer side were rowdy and loud, and I swear I saw several bridal veils. I guessed it was girls and their bridal parties having bachelorette parties at the Purple Onion...a final fling before getting married. The male dancer didn't just stay on the stage but moved in and among the women and couples seated on that side. In fact there appeared to be several male dancers some of whom disappeared with the customers into a draped area that was hidden from view once one passed through the drapes.

I studied our side of the club. Similar to the other side there appeared to be a room hidden by dark red velvet drapes and as I watched I saw a nude woman with a man and woman in tow who disappeared through the draped opening. My imagination ran wild on what was happening behind the red velvet drapes.

Turning my attention to the stage on our side of the club I saw a cute, busty Asian girl dressed in a sexy cowgirl outfit who was in the process of bumping and grinding and removing articles of her clothing. It seemed pretty standard to me so I turned my gaze back again to the other side.

At a particularly raucous table of girls near the stage the bridesmaids seemed to be egging the bride, the girl wearing a white bridal veil, to do something. The male dancer, a muscular, handsome man dressed in a black thong at this point, came down off the stage, leaned into the bride, said something to her, and drew her up onto a chair on the stage. He was assisted in this by pushes from the bridesmaids who also whooped and hollered as the bride went up on stage.

Now the dancer began to gyrate intimately around the bride, grinding his groin into her face and moving up against her as much as he could. He then grabbed a towel sitting on the stage and asked her to undo the clip holding his thong in place on one hip. Her bridesmaids egged her on some more so she did it. The dancer took her left hand and laid it on his naked hip and pushed her hand around so she could get a handful of his muscular butt. As she slid her hand across his bare skin, her friends went wild.

Next he indicated that she should use her other hand to release the clip on his other hip. Again her friends loudly encouraged her to do so. When she did his thong fell to the floor revealing a massive penis and a tiny soul patch of pubic hair at the base of his penis. His penis was already thick and standing up so he moved it towards her lips. At this point he surrounded her head with the bath towel so that only his bare butt was exposed to the audience. No one could see what she was doing. Some time passed and a can of whipped cream was used for something, and then the dancer dropped the towel to reveal the bride performing some serious fellatio on his penis. Her mouth was halfway down the shaft of his penis and her hand was rapidly stroking the remaining shaft. Her other hand was fondling and squeezing his testicles. Her lips and nose had remains of whipped cream still on them.

Now one of her friends came up on the stage and kneeling down next to the bride she began massaging the dancer's bare butt and also running her hands and lips on his exposed chest and belly. The bride quickened her pace of stroking his penis and licking and sucking the tip and upper shaft until all of a sudden the dancer's butt cheeks tightened in a spasm and he must have cum in the bride's mouth. His spasms went on for a long time filling the young woman's mouth. Her friend wiped some cum dribbling down her chin with two fingers and licked it off them.

As the dancer's spasms ended the bride stood up, opened her mouth for her bridesmaids so they could see the load of cum she had in her mouth. One of her bridesmaids handed the bride a drink and she downed it along with the cum. She then let out a whoop and after kissing the dancer on the mouth, returned to her table.

Even soft after cumming the dancer's penis was quite sizable, and he was able to entice another young woman up on stage. Soon he was sporting yet another massive erection and again the routine of towel, whipped cream, and fellatio played itself out. But this time the woman didn't fellate him until he came. I guess she was satisfied with a large, warm penis moving in and out between her lips and the sweet taste of the whipped cream over the salty taste of his cum.

At the end of this show the dancer slipped his thong back on and gathered up his clothes, making way for the next male dancer, a muscular black man. The first dancer went down to the table of the bride he had performed with on stage, talked to the bride's bold friend and soon the whole party was retreating to the red draped room. Given the wildness of what I'd just seen on stage I assumed that some serious sexual activity was going to happen in there...either with the bride to be or one or more of her friends.

My attention was now drawn to our own stage as the strip club host and DJ announced a new dancer to the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for a new dancer. This beautiful lady is an amateur and is here with her boyfriend. She's both a student from Eastern Michigan University and a part-time teacher and this is something she has always wanted to try. So, gentlemen, let's see if we can coax Deedee to shed her clothes on our very own stage. Give her a warm welcome."

It sounded interesting. Amateurs always brought nervousness but an innocent sexiness to their dancing. I had seen amateur contests in Atlanta, Washington, and Windsor, Ontario. There were often much more erotic than the regular strip acts. The women started out nervous and then, if they got into it, were much more erotic than the normal dancers. If they didn't, the audience usually cheered them on for at least trying. Their amateur efforts at stripping naked in front of a crowd were always appreciated by the male audience.

So out came a blondish girl wearing a business suit; she had on eyeglasses which made her look like a secretary or business woman. Because of the lighting I didn't see her face at first. She came out rocking slightly to ZZ Tops' "Legs". The crowd cheered raucously as she reached for the collar of her jacket. Then turning away and shaking her hips back and forth, she slid the jacket down off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Still facing away from the audience her hands started at the top of her blouse and began to unbutton the buttons.

The audience began to chant "Strip, strip, strip!" or "Go Deedee!!" As her hands appeared to be halfway down her blouse she raised her head up as if getting into the music and her hips began to rock more sensuously and more emphatically. She turned around and let the audience see as her blouse opened up slowly down to the last button. Then making eye contact with the audience for the first time she put an inquiring look on her face and blushed. At the same time she pointed to the edges of her blouse as if to ask, "Should I take this off?"

The crowd roared its assent, "Strip, strip, strip," and "Show us your tits!!"

It was while this sexy woman was facing the audience that it dawned on me that it was Denise up there on the stage, dancing and attempting to take her clothes off for this aroused audience. It was both shocking and arousing. My girl was going to take all of her clothes off in front of the hundred or so folks seated on our side of the Purple Onion.

As I watched she tugged the blouse off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Denise was wearing a lacy cream colored bra through which her round nipples were poking out. Her body was beautiful and luscious. Now again she blushed at being blouseless before the audience but she pressed on, again raising her head and allowing her body to feel the rhythms of ZZ Tops' music. Still facing the audience she pointed first to her sheer lacy bra and then to the skirt wrapped around her waist and covering her down to her knees. She was moving to and fro and waiting for the audience to decide which garment she would lose first. The cheering was loudest for her losing her bra and baring those beautiful round breasts of hers. So as the song changed to Pink's "Get the Party Started" Denise reached behind her to wild cheers from the audience and popped the clasps on her bra. She shrugged it off of her shoulders and let it fall to the stage floor.

Now she started to dance more vigorously and this caused her bare breasts to bounce and jiggle. She reached up, grinned mischievously and tugged on each of her nipples so now they popped right out all perky and hard. A smile crossed her face now; she was really enjoying this and was losing her nervousness.

The crowd began chanting again, "Strip, strip, strip" and "Bush, bush, bush".

And so Denise pointed to the waist band of her skirt and blushing shook her head back and forth as if to say, "I can't remove my skirt; I'll be too naked then." The crowd ate up her innocence with even louder calls for her to take it all off.

Again Denise turned away from the audience and unhooking her skirt let it slip to the floor revealing a pair of sheer cream colored panties which didn't hide the darkness of the crack of her butt. In fact the panties were molded to her round, firm bottom and moved with her as she danced even more excitedly on the stage, moving her hips back and forth so that the muscles in her beautiful butt and thighs moved and quivered. The panties weren't thongs or g-strings but a standard pair of women's panties that just emphasized that she was just a normal girl who was up on the stage ready to strip naked for all the guys and gals in the audience. The crowd ate it up and cheered loudly.

She turned back to face the crowd now and raised her arms up to the ceiling as if to say, "Here is all of me guys. What do you think?" She got the biggest smile on her face as the crowd hooted and hollered its approval at her sexiness. The panties which had seemed so tame from her backside now were revealed to show a sheer diamond-shaped panel over her crotch so that nothing was left to the imagination about her pubic triangle and the fullness of her labia down below.

Now rather than just rocking to the music, she began to strut back and forth across the stage, as if she were giving in to the sheer pleasure of the roaring adulation that greeted her almost nude body. She stepped up to a young man standing at the edge of the stage with a twenty dollar bill in his hand. She took the bill and tossed it to the floor with her clothes. Then she raised his fingers to the edges of her panties and let him do what any man would have done in response to such an erotic invitation. He slid her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

The crowd instantly roared its approval. There she stood bare and beautiful. Her light brown pubic hair formed a perfect triangle on her lower groin and covered her pussy lips. The natural unshaved look drove the audience wild. Here was an amateur not a pro with her pussy shaved bare and a nasty hunk of metal piercing her clitoris or labia.

Denise strutted back and forth across the stage again and then another young man with a twenty dollar bill stood at the edge of the stage and Denise stood right in front of him with his face inches from her naked belly. She took his twenty and tossed it with the other one. She bent over to listen to his request. She nodded affirmatively and placed his hands on her hips. The young man then kissed her bare belly and nuzzled her pubic hair with his nose and then at the last moment he flicked his tongue out and licked her clit.

She jumped back and then looked at him sternly. Then beseeching the audience she pointed down there and pushed her pubic hair aside to reveal her clitoral hood. After the crowd roared its approval Denise grabbed the guy who was still standing there admiring her nude, sexy body and gave him the "give me another twenty look" and indicated with her finger that she wanted him to hand it to her before it went further.

The guy, fully aroused and ready to part with whatever money it took, handed her another twenty. She tossed that back on the stage and then asking for his hands, placed them on each of her bare warm hips and said, "OK". The guy leaned forward, holding her hips steady and proceeded to tongue Denise's clit. She let this go on for about 30 seconds during which she began to wriggle in pleasure and get very flushed. He must have been good because he was causing her to get aroused.

Pushing him away she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, then putting her hand to her head and rubbing her belly like she was excited and on the way to having an orgasm, she strutted across the stage to yet another man standing at the edge of the stage. He had three twenties in his hand. She quickly grabbed those and tossed them into the growing pile of cash sitting on top of her clothing.

This time however she didn't lean over and ask what the guy wanted. Instead she turned around so her unblemished, round butt was facing him and proceeded to bend over at the waist and grab her ankles. Without a pause the guy leaned forwarded and feasted on Denise's exposed labia and anus. I don't think she was expecting to feel his tongue dart up her anus because she started when she felt him probe her there (she told me this later).

Again after about 30 seconds she righted herself and the guy cheered loudly as he plucked one of her fine pubic hairs from his teeth. His buddies slapped his back and cheered him for doing what he had done. Denise again leaned over and pecked this guy on the lips.

The third song was on and Denise, gathering cash quickly, strutted back to the original spot at the edge of the stage where she had left the young man who had licked her clit. Now standing there was a muscular young black man. As Denise approached him he posed as if to say to her, "You are one fine lady." He offered her $100. I was frankly amazed at how quickly these men were parting with the cash. I think Denise's apparent amateur status coupled with the fun she seemed to be having on stage really got the guys in the audience riled up. I noticed that several of the guys had already called for several of the other dancers to escort them back into the red draped room; the sexual excitement in the room was definitely increasing as Denise continued her act on the stage.

As I turned back to the stage Denise again offered her bare bottom to the muscular black man standing there. As he placed his large hands on each of her naked hips he demonstrated to the audience that he had an exceptionally large and long tongue. But he didn't pause too long before he was lavishing his lingual attentions on Denise's exposed genitals. And in a short time Denise was actually quivering and shaking and having to steady herself as she apparently sustained an orgasm. The strong man held her firmly until she actually orgasmed right there on the stage.