Denise Dances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This prompted more guys to approach the stage now, but it was at that moment that the third song ended and the announcer came on and said, "I know you don't want to hear this, but that is the end of Denise's set on the stage. So what do you think, guys? Is she hot or what? "

"Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot," the audience cried out repeatedly until the announcer had to come out on the stage to calm the audience.

He held the microphone out to Denise, and she said to the audience, "Thanks, guys!" in the cutest little girl voice she could use. She was now laughing in embarrassment with the realization that she had just stripped naked on a public stage and had sustained an orgasm at the tip of a stranger's tongue...an incredible tongue but a stranger's tongue nevertheless.

The announcer escorted her off the stage and the next act came out. Soon Denise was at my table and sitting down, now fully dressed in a sheer blouse and a short knit skirt. She had on no bra and the outline of her booty was clearly visible as the skirt's material clung to it.

"So what did you think?"

"I can't believe you just got naked in front of all these men and women and then had that guy get you off. I'm shocked to see that you aren't a waitress here and stunned that you had the guts to actually do that."

"Mark, dear, I was a waitress until tonight and before you ask, yes, I do wear this outfit and, yes, I'm not wearing any underwear, and, yes, that's intentional. It increases the tips to let guys fantasize. But Janice and Rodney, who are dancers here...you should see Rodney's show; he drives the women crazy and they don't even know he is gay...have been bugging me to try it out. But it wasn't until I knew you would be here tonight that I agreed to try my first time on the stage. I figured if I totally flopped I'd have you to comfort me. So did you think my performance was sexy?"

"My goodness, Denise; that was one of the most erotic stripteases I've ever seen. So are you going to do like the other dancers and visit the Red Velvet Drape Room?" I was half joking hoping that she would take me back there and we could fuck each other's brains out with an audience of similar couples copulating right next to each other.

"Well, I wasn't going to do it, but what happened on stage has got me curious. I know that we're going to be boyfriend and girlfriend for the foreseeable future and I love you madly...but," she paused, "I gotta know if that guy's penis is as big as his tongue was." She pointed to the same muscular black man who had gotten her off on stage. "And I want you to be there with me."

So Denise wanted to know if that stranger's penis was equally sizable and, I'm guessing, did it feel equally sizable inside of her. Part of me wanted to say, "Fuck, no...you're mine." And "what about the afternoon delight we had so intimately shared." Then it hit me. "Yeah, and what about the fact that I had had my dick up Janice's pussy just a few hours ago and had gotten off inside of her unprotected and skin to skin." I couldn't resist her disarming, playful nature.

"OK. But I want to be there like you were when Janice and I got it on."

"Thanks, sweetheart," and Denise kissed me hard on the face and pushed my free hand between her legs so I could feel how wet and aroused she already was. I know I should have been ticked off that she was all wet for another guy's penis, but her kiss, her sensuality, her cuteness, and the fact that she wanted me to share this with her all calmed my potential jealousy and anger.

As Denise worked her way over to the guy's table and propositioned him in front of his friends, I waited for her, the guy, Bo, and his friends to enter the Red Draped Room. I entered with them. His buddies asked who I was when I sat with them facing Denise and Bo about to do the "dirty deed".

"The infamous boyfriend," I replied.

Upon knowing who I was several of Bo's friends then warmed to me with, "Heah, brother, that's cool. You have a fine woman there." But then several, laughing at me, continued, "But after Brother Bo pops her cherry your Deedee will be hard to keep, man!! We hope you know what your GIRLFRIEND will be fuckin' tonight. Bo's enormous and is a "fucking" machine; he has driven many a fine young woman absolutely crazy. They brains say "no" but they pussies say 'Yes, yes, yes...YES!!" They were feigning Denise's reaction after Bo got done with her.

They continued, this time with sympathy in their eyes and a hand on my shoulder, "After they've had Bo they can't go back. They leave their boyfriends, they husbands, they fathers, and whomever to get some 'a' Bo's big black cock. Good luck, brothah. Your woman is fine, but she about to be mined." Again several laughed. They apparently had seen this before where some unsuspecting guy like me watched as his girlfriend or wife got absolutely wild on the tip of Bo's big cock.

"What had I been thinking?" I thought to myself. "Was this guy that good and that large that Denise would never be satisfied by my penis again? Would we no longer have the afternoons like we had just had earlier today? Would we break up once again, but this time because I couldn't give her what this stranger was about to give her? I had ended our relationship three years earlier out of desire for warm, soft pussy sliding all around my penis? Would Denise end our relationship now out of desire for hard, thick, long cock sliding all around inside of her vagina?"

"You're kidding me, right guys?" I was hoping their answers would be "yes".

And they said that, they were kidding me, but I knew that they were being nice to me. I could see it in their eyes, "That poor motherfucker doesn't know his woman will no longer be his after Bo gets done with her pussy."

Across the room Denise had removed her skirt and blouse and was now beautifully naked in the red lighting in this special room. She helped Bo unbuckle his pants and drop them to the floor. It was clear to me, even in the dim lighting that Bo was hung. His enormous equipment was already straining at the boxer briefs he was wearing. Denise leaned over Bo and dangled a gorgeous firm tit in his face and taking the bait Bo encircled her nipple with his lips and at the same time the fingers of one hand darted up between Denise's legs. I could see her quiver with pleasure at the dual assault on her erogenous zones.

Now she walked over to a bowl and retrieved a condom. Bo had removed his own briefs and had managed to kick off his shoes, his pants and his briefs. One of his friends remarked, "Bo sure does like the freedom to maneuver. This will be long and strong for your lady, Mark!!"

Tearing the package open Denise worked the condom down Bo's already hardened shaft. It only went down halfway. The condoms at the club were meant for normal men, 6 to 7 inches long and an inch in girth, but Bo's cock was an easy 9 to 10 inches in length and a few inches in thickness. He was circumcised and the mushroom cap of his cock looked like a club head.

Denise was working the condom down Bo's shaft when Bo took charge. He stood up suddenly and pushed Denise back on the couch they were using. He opened her legs and soon his head was working furiously between her legs.

As if they were sports commentators and I was the fan, some of the guys remarked to me, "Bo does like the taste of white girl pussy. He say it taste like sugar and the white girls like his tongue and what it does to their tender insides. Gettin' 'em all excited also gets they pussies softer and more elastic...better able to take in Bo's equipment." They chuckled as they watched Denise's legs tighten and her torso arch up to Bo's expert tongue and lips...once...twice...and yet once more.

I knew Denise. I knew she had thought she could control the situation. She thought she would have Bo eating out of her hand. Instead he was eating her out...out of her mind. She told me later that long tongue of his actually curled up inside of her vagina and was able to flick against her g-spot while his lips kept up a rhythmic sucking on her clitoris. The sensation was incredible, she said. Like nothing she had ever felt. Although the music hid the sounds from us sitting nearby, Denise told me, that her vagina got absolutely liquid at Bo's probing and pleasuring. She heard how sloppy wet she became and saw her juices shining on Bo's lips and cheeks.

With hardly a pause and before Denise could stop him, Bo leaned up grabbed a nipple between his lips distracting Denise and then he was inside of her. His thrusting was incredible. A symphony of long, extended strokes pulled at Denise's belly and quick, short thrusts that drove her mad after a slow but intense burning pleasure rose up inside her belly.

At one point she looked at me directly and there was the look of apology as her body betrayed me. This was more than she had bargained for. Bo was indeed driving her mad with incredible pleasure.

Now pulling her body close against his he picked her up and then sat back down on the couch. She was now on top of him and facing him as he rocked her completely aroused body back and forth and to and fro. And when Bo would pause Denise would take over keeping up a constant fucking of that enormous member buried deep inside of her pussy. She ripped Bo's shirt off so he was soon as nude as she was. She kissed him violently and tasted the salt of the sweat on his neck and his chest. And every few minutes she would beg for mercy and then shudder violently as her body gave itself up to yet another climax...another incredibly delicious climax.

All of us watching were getting incredibly turned on. And then it was over. Denise, looking totally exhausted by the incredible sex she had been engaged in with Bo, slipped her top and skirt back on and asked for a comb so she could look halfway presentable before going out to the main floor of the club. Bo dressed and disappeared with his friends; they were all laughing and having a good time.

When we passed through the red drapes we didn't see them anywhere in the club. Denise said, "I have to get a pair of panties to put on; I'm dripping." When I looked puzzled, Denise responded, "During intercourse with Bo, the condom came off because of his size and he came inside of me. He came in me quite a bit; three times to be exact. I need something to catch it before it drips down my leg. "

As Denise disappeared I sat at a new table that was vacant just stunned at what I had just seen. I finally connect with Denise, whom I haven't seen in years and we hit it off right away. Then she surprises me by having me fondled by a gay guy and then having me fuck her roommate. Then she surprises me further by revealing that she is a scantily dressed waitress at a strip club. Then she further surprises me by stripping nude for her first time in front of everyone in the club and entertaining several customers to play with her body. And then last of all she surprises both me and herself by engaging in an incredible half hour of fucking a guy who has the biggest dick I've ever seen.

When Denise returned she sat down at the table. As she approached she still looked beautiful and bright once again. Her bare breasts bounced visibly through the sheer blouse she wore. Her hips moved side to side in the sexy vibrant way she had of strutting. And as she approached the table she hiked up her skirt so I could see that she was no longer pantiless.

"Because I finally stripped on the stage, the owners say I can have off for the night. Plus between the tips from the stage act and what Bo paid me I made $400 already tonight. So I'm all yours for the rest of the night." She had a beaming smile back on her face, but I could see behind it that she was tired. And I was still shocked at how readily Denise had given herself to Bo because of what he had first done to her on stage.

"Mark, when you deserted me three years ago, it was because of sex, or the lack of it. Well, I like sex now; I like it alot. It's emotionally wonderful when we make love like we did this afternoon. I feel not only physically satisfied but emotionally complete when you hold me in your arms after making love like we did. But...but I have also found that I just like sex for the physical pleasure it gives me. Like any woman I can cum multiple times and...I like it!!"

"I know tonight hurt you seeing me like that with another man. I like sex. I liked what he did to me with his tongue on stage. I'd never felt anything like that before and I just had to know...was he as long and big as his tongue was."

And now I could see Denise get flushed as she recalled what had just happened. She was both aroused and excited. The imp was back and I loved her for it. She continued, "Ohmigod, Mark, he was huge. I hadn't counted on him performing on me with that tongue of his again. He was actually able to slip it up inside of me and flick the tip rapidly against my g-spot. The sensation of a soft, warm tongue doing that as opposed to my finger or someone else's finger sent me over the top repeatedly." I remembered seeing Denise arch her back in climax at least three times.

"I had three large orgasms and multiple small ones. And while Bo was playing with me he kept stroking my ego by saying, 'God, Deedee, you have the tastiest, most beautiful pussy I've ever had. Damn, but you are one hot woman!! You're tangy and salty at the same time.' When he said 'salty' I knew right then that he was tasting you, Mark, and I had to chuckle to myself. So the big man who's impressing his friends is actually tasting another man's cum...your cum, Mark...and says he likes it. But I have to admit these impish thoughts didn't last too long before I felt his mouth travel up my naked torso and felt his lips lock on one of my nipples. Instantly my nipple popped out hard as his tongue swirled all around it. I felt his hand reach underneath my butt and lift my hips and then I felt his naked penis slide up inside of me. Unknown to me he had managed to slip off the condom so his naked penis would ride me bareback not saddled. I didn't stop him either; he felt too goddamn good!

"At this point he pushed past my control and I stopped thinking and started reacting like a female animal in heat. God I became so horny for his penis. I didn't like how I must have looked to you. That's when I turned to you and wanted you to forgive me. But then, and I hate to say this, the first crushing orgasm shuddered through my body. His penis was so thick and so long that it was touching me deep in my vagina and also sliding against both my g-spot and my clitoris at the same time. I was on fire in all three locations. I felt my arms, legs, butt, and back all tingling long after that first set of thrusts from Bo caused me to cum. When the second, third and fourth climaxes passed across me in rapid succession my entire body including the skin on my face became one sexual organ. My whole body was like my vagina, erupting with pleasure. Again I had never felt anything like this. I was totally helpless as this stranger fucked me silly.

"I didn't like losing control like that. I became angry after his thrusting caused me to climax. So I tried to use the muscles in my vagina to milk his massive penis. I wanted him to know that this wasn't going to be a one-way street with him dominating me sexually. What I hadn't counted on however was Bo's incredible size and his staying power. I used my vagina to milk the head of his penis. I moved my muscles as if sucking his penis deeper into me but also moving my muscles along the length of his shaft to milk an orgasm out of him, have him cum, and then stop as he softened. It didn't work.

"Believe it or not he actually came inside of me three times but each time the sheer size of his penis still filled me everywhere even as it softened. And within a minute I would feel him stiffening again and the incredible sensations of his thickening cock would begin to drive me over the edge again. It took all of my control to give it back to him. And by the time I felt him gush a third time deep inside of me he grinned in acknowledgement: 'I know...you fucked me back, Deedee. Damn, you're good.' And then he'd continue fucking me. Oh god, Mark, I'm so confused. I loved it and hated it at the same time. Even now I feel myself getting wet from the thought of Bo's enormous cock incessantly thrusting in and out of me.

"As he shuddered from his own orgasm that third time he actually leaned over and said, "Damn, girl, that man of yours, Mark, is one lucky bastard. You're draining me, and I never been drained before. Make me look good to my boys, can you, Deedee. Let this last time ride like I've fucked you out of control. He didn't realize it but I didn't have to fake it.

"That last time he quickened his rhythm and the sensations inside of me and at the opening to my vagina increased. I actually passed out that last time as that final climax shook me so much and pushed so much blood into my brain. But before I lost consciousness I felt Bo's cock positively gushing semen and sperm. I feel his sperm now creaming my insides. He must have squirted a half a pint of semen into me. I'm embarrassed to say I feel erotic and full of life right now. All womanly and motherly wanting to hold his semen deep in my belly until it grows."

All this from 30 minutes of fucking!!! Then it struck me...30 minutes of fucking. For a woman that's an eternity to have a man keep moving his penis in and out of her for that long. And this was no ordinary penis. I had seen it as he pulled out of Denise lying there on the couch like a rag doll. It was not only long but incredibly thick, capable of stretching a woman's labia and vaginal walls like they had never been stretched before. And the length would sink to a depth a woman again might never have experienced, filling her from the opening to the deepest parts of her vagina. The fact that it not only stretched the walls of Denise's vagina so that it was constantly sliding its hot, slippery length against her g-spot but also was dragging her clitoris back and forth, was a testament to both Bo's size and his talent at using his manhood expertly to drive a woman crazy with pleasure. How could a normal guy like me compete with that?

Love!! That was the answer. I loved Denise. I had been willing to let her do this for herself. And I still loved her. Bo!!! He had just fucked her. Yes, he had admired her for what she gave back to him. But that was like a man watching the flanks of some white skinned thoroughbred horse rippling with muscle as they moved in action, and admiring the beauty of it. Her body moving against Bo's was just that: a body. An admirable body, but a body nevertheless.

When Denise and I had made love earlier that afternoon, it had been making love, not just fucking. I wanted to hold her and protect her after we had finished, not pull out of her and leave her cold and exposed.

I did the only thing I could do. I grabbed Denise's beautiful, tear-filled face in my hands and kissed it and then kissed her gently on the lips. Then I hugged her to my chest as she broke out crying with large sobs. Her waitress friends came over and wanted to know what I had done and I answered that she had just been overcome by the stress of stripping on the stage for her very first time. Yes, it was a lie but it was all they needed to know. If the other dancers who had escorted customers back into the red-draped room had seen otherwise, they never said anything.

Now, that same beautiful girl is my wife and she is a great athletics teacher teaching young men and women physical fitness and the use of sports to relieve stress and build friendships. And yes, every so often we take a trip outside of our local area and Denise enters an amateur strip contest. She is in her thirties now, but is still in great shape. She enjoys the hoots and hollers and I enjoy watching her have so much fun up there on the stage. And, yes, every so often she encounters a well-hung customer and they go back in the private area, if the club has one, and she relives and remembers, if only for a little while. And then she comes back to me all that more sensual and loving. I'm a lucky guy who got a second chance with the girl he had dumped.