Denise, Paul, and the Barbarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise swallowed hard, her eyes opened up wide. The barbarian noticed. "So long as you are prompt and obedient, I shall be kind and beyond gentle."

He stepped from the tub and reached for a towel. Cleanliness obsessed Denise somehow found herself in the barbarian's used bathwater; her scent mingling with his, his body warmth having set the temperature, bathing in the dust and grime her own hands had just washed from his strong body. Somehow, it felt right. Walther fetched a pail of fresh water and handed it to Denise to rinse her body as she stood in the tub. The water was ice cold, but somehow, that seemed right as well.

Denise stepped from the tub and into the large towel Walther held for her. The feel of his hands as he smoothed the fabric against her skin, delighted her. While she was still wrapped in the towel, her huge barbarian toted her to the huge bed and pulled down the covers. As he slid Denise between the sheets, Walther grasped the length of slave chain and attached to slave peg jutting from the wall. Walther would not even allow Denise to sleep as a free woman. This should have incensed the copper-haired woman, but for some reason, it did not.

And then his hot lips were on hers. The combination of the prolonged kisses, and the almost uncontrollable tattoo of her heart, soon had Denise struggling for air. Just as Denise became delightfully light-headed, Walther began to kiss his was down her body. He teased and nibbled each breast like the master lover he was, thrilling Denise with his amazing skills. The barbarian's hot mouth and tongue felt like a curling iron against Denise's skin as he worked his way down her rib cage and circled her navel. Silently, and then verbally, Denise begged the barbarian to move even lower and probe her secret place.

The barbarian did not make her wait too long. After some gentle teasing that to Denise was something akin to torture, he buried his face in her pussy. Denise smelled and tasted like no other woman Walther had ever pleasured. His tongue and lips sought her bead of pleasure and began the process of taming it. For Denise, Walther's oral skills were a revelation. Not that Paul lacked in this ability, far from it, but the barbarian was on an entirely different plane. It was like comparing the instructor's masterpiece to the work of his gifted student. The huge barbarian soon had Denise at the edge of ecstasy. After keeping her on the joyous cusp of orgasm for a time, simply to demonstrate his prowess, the barbarian sent her into the land of carnal bliss. Denise cried out the barbarian's name and emitted a string of syllables that were part of no earthly language before her body spasmed and she went limp between the sheets

When Denise opened her eyes once more, the barbarian was smiling down at her beatifically. Without a word, he rose up, parted Denise's legs and plunged his massive tool into her copper thatched box. He pumped and the spent Denise allowed him to do all the work, before long, another, smaller orgasm made its presence known to Denise's body. Convinced she had been heard by every resident of the tavern, Denise buried her face in Walther's shoulder to keep from crying out this time. It was a futile gesture. She cried, "Oh God, Walther!" loud enough to wake the dead. The barbarian's smile widened. He positioned the completely sated wife of another for sleeping and doused all the lights. As they snuggled in the dark, the last words Denise heard were, "You make an excellent slave, Mrs. Letters!"

In the morning, Denise discovered that dressing her huge barbarian was just as enthralling as undressing him. After checking the room for lost items and spare change, Walther allowed Denise to get dressed. She adjusted her rags and Walther asked, "How about a kiss, to bring us a lucky day?" Denise was delighted to comply.

Paul found them at their table. Instantly, Denise deduced that her husband had had a bad night. From her glow and relaxed air, Paul instantly deduced that his wife had had a very good night. As he strode to the unoccupied chair waiting for him, Paul wondered if his wife would try to maintain the fiction of marital fidelity, or would she be forthright and honest? As for Walther, Paul did not blame the barbarian in he least, any red-blooded man would want to sleep with Denise. He also knew hat the barbarian was not the type of man who would ever have to force a woman to sleep with him. He would never believe Denise if she said the barbarian threatened her. The look on her face was NOT that of a coerced woman!

"How did you sleep, darling?" asked Denise.

"Clearly not as well as you." Paul replied coldly.

"Don't sulk, Paul, Walther was a perfect gentleman."

"Oh, I don't doubt it, and you were ..."

"Doing only what she needed to!" interjected the barbarian. This is neither the time nor place for a lover's quarrel, We need to be on the road and soon if we are to make the next tavern by nightfall."

The trio ate a bad breakfast in silence and made their departure. Paul's active mind was especially energetic as he trailed behind the barbarian and his wife. He was sure she was clinging even more tightly to him as they rode this hot dusty morning. About thirty kilometers into their trek, Walther had them stop at a natural spring with small waterfall and pool to water the horses and refresh themselves.

Denise was so enchanted by the waterfall and, noting the coating of road dust clinging to every inch of her, stripped off and danced under the falling water. Walther stood next to Paul as they both watched Denise frolic naked in the natural shower.

"Your wife is a remarkable woman." stated the barbarian

"I've always thought so, but HOW do you mean it?"

"Oh, come off it man! I saved her life, I saved YOUR life. She is beautiful, intelligent and yes, a delight between the sheets, but if you don't stop sulking you are going to lose one of the finest treasures a man ever possessed."

Paul turned to face the barbarian. The big man continued,

"Much as I'd like to keep her for myself, Denise is a product of civilization, that is her world. For a week or so she can pretend she is something she is not, but in the end, she needs a husband, a life in fine silk, some hobbies and women and men like herself to consort with. We talk while we ride. Well actually, she talks and I listen. Her whole life has been proscribed, lad. Mother and father controlled everything. You have NO idea how grateful to you she is for liberating her from that. She wants this new life, just as much, perhaps more, than you do. You and her alone in a new city, her obnoxious parents on the other side of the wilds? That's paradise."

With that the barbarian's face took on an expression, Paul had never seen before. He pointed to frolicking Denise and stated forcefully, "Don't throw that away, lad!"

Paul took noted Walther's sincerity, gazed once more at Denise and asked with equal sincerity. "But how can I ever satisfy her again after she has been with you?"

"You CAN'T satisfy her like I can, lad, nor were you ever meant to. Denise had an itch that only now has she allowed herself to scratch. She will NEVER stop loving you, but from time to time, she will, most likely, need to take lovers."

"But I'm her husband!"

"And so shall you be, forever. What Denise and I shared and will share is only a problem for you if YOU let it become a problem. There is no reason you can't have a bit of control of the situation. In your new life, you will be a prominent man, serving all sorts of civilized men, you could direct men you favor towards her, men you trust and respect. Men you call friends. Denise can scratch her itch and you can maintain your respect and friendship with these men when your wife's passion for them fades."

Paul contemplated the barbarian's words for a moment and replied,

"How is it, an uncivilized man is so smart?"

"Wisdom does not come from laws and governance and protocol. You civilized folks aren't really smarter than us, just tied to more rules and more possessions. Any way, isn't it better that you wife sleep with friends?"

The barbarian then extended his right hand and said "Friend?"

"Put it there big guy!" returned Paul as he clasped Walther's hand and then smacked him on the back.

As soon as Denise completed her idyll under the falls, she noted the complete change in her husband. There were sly smiles between Paul and Walther that she could not discern the meaning of.

"Did I miss something?" she asked them both.

"Not at all, dear," replied Paul. "My friend Walther here has cleared some things up for me. Any jealousy and frustration I had over you enjoying yourself in his presence has evaporated. I want you happy, honey, wherever and whenever we are. I know I can't satisfy you the same way Walther does, but my love for you is stronger than his and ALWAYS will be. I will love you, darling Denise, no matter how many Walthers are in our future."

Denise looked at her husband open mouthed, glanced at Walther and returned to stare at her husband.

"Have you been reading my mind, husband?"and a moment later, "Are you sure?"

"Without question, dearest!" and with that Paul swept Denise up into his arms and planted the longest most loving kiss of their entire marriage on her lips.

Walter looked on bemusedly and deadpanned, "OK that's the last kiss he gets until we reach Brant View, your MY slave until then!'

With that, the trio of travelers burst into laughter!