Denise Richards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive," she repeated, "Lay on your back,"

She stood up on her knees as I shuffled my body between some pillows. She leaned forward, reached slowly behind her back and pulled at a string I didn't even know was there. The tightness around her breasts was gone.

She shuffled up my legs, then over the resolute protrusion of my cock (which banged smartly against the inside of her thigh) until she was straddling me chest. I put a hand on each thigh and greeted her electric smile.

"How badly to you want me to be nude?" She teased, pushing down my hands as they threatened to touch her pelvis, "How crazy are you for me?"

"I'm a fucking maniac," I admitted, "Crazy!" My hands slid up her dress and groped possessively at her ass, which was high and as tight as a dancer's. My fingers searched up her either side of crack until I found her tail bone.

"Did you ever jerk off to me?" she bit her lip and looked over her shoulder at where my cock was waving like a mast.

"Without question."

"How did you used to think of me?" her hands groped at my chest, feeling the blocks of muscle that gave my skin definition.

"In that tight t-shirt, the one that hugged you're tits and made you look like a pin-up out for a walk on the lakeshore."

She glowed. I continued.

"I would think of those breasts, sometimes I would think about the cold days on the tennis court when your nipples would stick out, and I stroke myself, over and over again until I blew loads. I would imagine cum falling on your tits and you would scoop it all off with a finger and feed it to yourself, saying things like 'I want more, Solomon, you're a stud, I love fucking you.' The last part would be screamed as you gain a magical orgasm from eating my sperm."

"Magical?"

"Like fairy dust, but better."

I blasted out my teenage fantasy like a premature ejaculation, but as wild and personal as it was Denise didn't shy away. In fact, the story acted like coal in the steam engine of her passion.

Fabric was balled up in her fists and her whole dress was lifted over her head, her heavy mass of curls bouncing back into place as she tossed the fabric away. I made a motion to grab the slender knots of her sandals but she stopped me.

"Leave them. I want to feel like a whore tonight."

"I can arrange that."

"I hope so, stud" she bit the lower corner of her lip and her eyes flared with playful amusement.

I marveled at just how young her breasts were. It was as if some invisible assistant was holding them by the nipples, pulling them out and upwards with a slight slant. Each nipple was hard and tight, surrounded by a small, smooth areola.

"So you want to cream all over these breasts?" She touched the soft sides, pushing them ever so slightly together. I nodded wordlessly. She laughed, once again her whole face committing to the emotion. The sides of her eyes crinkled sexily.

"Can I play?" I asked, watching her magnificent chest sway with her laughter.

"Sure, honey," she bent at the waist, scooping a breast with one hand and feed the nipple to my lips. I closed my eyes like a mountain climber running out of oxygen...and I didn't want to be woken up.

I mauled the offered nipple, kissed around the silky flesh and marveled at the heavy weight of the tit as it fell and pressed around my face. I kissed the top of her breast, the side where the rounded flesh met the firmness of her rubs and underneath where the heavy masses folded over onto her chest.

She smelled so fresh, so sexy and so clean.

"Hmmm," she moaned lavishly, tilting away and removing her breast from the reach of my lips. I whimpered, craned my neck to catch the retreating nipple.

From the left a heavy swinging mass of skin crashed into the side of my face. She had been holding it by the nipple, and once I was magnetized to one breast she swung the other like a pendulum into my jaw.

I loved it.

Again it swung, this time it seemed like slow motion.

My hands, which were resting on the taut sensitive curve of her ass, felt her lower body rise as she thrust her chest deeper onto my face, felt it wiggle as she swayed from side to side, gently punching me in the face with those wonderfully young breasts.

The moving wall of flesh blocked out my vision and all I could hear was her heartbeat and the groans of pleasure I was eliciting from her.

Just as she was about to raise up she put a palm on the side of either bosom and squished them together against my tongue.

And then she popped off, dragging her wonderfully hard nipples down my chest, tracks of goosebumps forming behind them.

Her tongue and lips were wetly massaging my skin, toying with my nipples a little less then I had played with hers. And then she was onto my abs and then, at long last, my pelvis.

Her mouth splayed wide on the skin above my cock, I could feel her tongue rubbing is long, circular patters.

And then she created a little suction and popped off, the sound of wet skin punctuating the moment.

"This," her hand reached from deep between my things and pushed my balls and cock together up against my belly, "Is something I could have had two years ago?"

"Without even asking," I nodded; her nails sung soft songs of passion along my member, "If you had ever chaperoned any of the school dances I would have pretended to be drunk and rubbed it up against you."

"That's immature," she laughed, then added modestly, "Which is why I never came to the dances."

Her grip loosed a bit and then regretfully left my body and fell beside me. She crawled up, the canyon of her cleavage catching my cock like a funnel. She lowered her chest and pressed my cock all the way to my abs where she then began to rock against it. She smiled up at me while she did this; the whole hot and sexy action was framed by the cascade of her hair.

Pump, pump, pump. From top to bottom she grinded, and then, the third time she sunk lower and her head tilted sideways so she could take my cock lengthways in her mouth.

The most girlish, selfish smile was plastered across her thinned her lips.

"Holy, mother of god,"

I felt her tongue through her hot kiss, pressing hard against the base of my head, swirling and painting saliva until it drooled.

Her face loosened and her lips sealed and her head tilted. In one smooth motion the head vanished from fresh air and she slowly dove like a rock falling in low gravity. Deeper and deeper, past the scrape of molars and the ridge of her tonsils. Deeper until I felt my cock pop into the open space of her throat.

And then tightness.

She moaned only a little as she tried to suck in air through her blocked airways, my entire rod feeling the collapse of her throat.

Her eyes locked with mine, wide with enjoyment and curiosity. She shuffled a bit on her knees and began to nod and gyrate her head, moving my dick around in her throat.

The movements were exaggerated and pleasurable, and they didn't stop until she had her slender nose pressed into the muscle of my pelvis. Her neck was stretched out; between her curls I could see veins beginning to appear.

"I bet you've never had a girl do that before,"

"No," I lied, "They always stop half way down and then use their hands."

She beamed with her accomplishment, "I would never use my hand; you do that enough on your own time."

She touched her lips, feeling for dry spots and licking over them until her lips were glossy again. "It's like corn on the cob. I can't wait to have it in me."

"A little more of your mouth around my cock and I'll be happy to fulfill that fantasy."

Without a pause she bent back down and began bobbing her head quickly. Her return was much quicker than the first time, and much wetter.

She worked herself into a great clear lather and left it dribbling messily down my cock and balls. It was the kind of hot saliva that left her oral ministrations frictionless and noisy.

A dull ache, stronger that the tickle of pleasure I had been enjoying until now, formed strongly in my balls and I knew I had to put my cock someplace that wasn't so pleasurable.

My choices were limited to the kitchen garborator and the floor fan.

"All right, all right," I said, pulling her gingerly off my dick and pulling her by the elbows until she was resting against my chest, "You're going to have to stop doing that if you want to get something out of tonight."

"What?" She purred, first her tongue then her teeth captivating my nipple, arguing "you're not in high school anymore. You a seasoned cock'sman."

"Even the highest of our order wouldn't be able to handle a lit fuse like you."

I gasped as she smiled around my clenched nipple, "I need to get a condom."

"No," she whined, "Leave it alone."

But I insisted and for a second she was left alone of the bed. I tore the package and applied the rubber (the inside of it was coated with a mild numbing compound; I used these particular rubbers with a girl I met on Tuesdays who had a difficult time coming to orgasm. The cream was only a few dabs in the bottom of the tube so the girl wouldn't get any numbness)

"Fine," she pouted as I leapt back on the bed, "Just don't expect me to put that in my mouth again."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I said, spreading her thighs and settling my palm against her slit. Her snatch was bare and Brazilian smooth except for a tiny square droplet of short blond hair a half an inch above her clit. She smiled and squirmed a little bit as I knee-walked over a leg. Her other leg I took gently in my free hand and held it by the ankle. Turning a little she rested resting on the muscular curvature of her ass and the tips of her shoulder blades. I could have passed the 'E' edition of the encyclopedia underneath the arch of her back.

Her breasts slanted only a little to sides, her nipple still pointed firmly to a point a few feet above her head.

"Amazing," I murmured, running my hand from her pussy across her thighs and up her belly, caressing her as I might appraise the strong lines of a car. She moved underneath my hand, letting me also appraise the mass of strongly toned muscles underneath.

"Enough," she reached for my cock but I shoved her back.

"Now it's my turn," I smiled, falling down with my palms underneath between her ribs and arms.

My cock was so hard and strait I didn't need any help brining it to the small pink hole of her snatch. I could tell her lips, which were just a little bit puffy, held a promise of juice.

She reached down to part her lips but I stopped her.

"We're not going to need the assistance," I smiled, referring my dick. "It only has two holes it could go into."

"Does it need to flip a coin?" she smiled, peaking down to where the shadows hid our promising union.

"Let's leave it a surprise," I glinted, "Until...now."

I pressed downwards with the weight of my ass and felt her pussy spread around my head. Her face reddened and her jaw thrust out in a motion of mixed pleasure. "Fuck!" She yelped. A single vein stood out beside her left eye.

"You're too tense," I coaxed her, petting her hair as she sucked in a couple deep breaths. "That's right," the tightness lapsed a little and a self-assured, laudatory smile decorated her face.

"No cock is big enough for me," she boasted, then quickly shut her jaw as I bore into her deeper. "I take it back!"

"No," I shook my head. I had to fight through her clenched thighs to get any deeper "You're not giving up on me now."

I gave a solid seven inches of my cock and then pulled all the way out. The once tiny hole now was slightly gaping, but quickly settled back into its taunt position.

"Again," she nodded. This time her fingernails scored the flesh of my shoulders, but at least she didn't try to shuffle away.

A third time down and she switched from nails to knuckles and a forth my press was greeted by open palms.

"You have no idea what it feels like to be cleaved by that dick," she groaned, lips pursed tightly, "it's like making me into your puppet."

I couldn't complain either; she was taking my invasive member like a champ. She wasn't even trying to stop me now and her face was softening with each shattering thrust.

I thought of going a little easier on her, playing just the tip, but I resolved that like discipline, sparing the rod would spoil her pleasure.

The numbness in my cock was a godsend, without it the warmth and the tightness and the friction would have been too much.

I railed her until eventually her legs were holding themselves up, coming finally to rest in a wide upright 'v', with my heaving body in between them. I pumped rawly into her, faster now until she was bouncing a little against the pillows, the soft swinging mass of her breasts hitting my forearms every time she fell back down. Her hair became tousled and fell across her face, blowing skywards every time she exhaled a breath.

The expression of un-diluted lust filled her wild eyes; she began panting, her mouth hanging open and her tongue thrust like a spade towards the heavens.

"Fuck me," she gasped, "Deeper! Fuck my goddamn cunt like it's yours. Beat your fucking enormous," she sucked in a breath to continued, "enormous monster of a cock into my tight little pussy." She purred those last few words; her hand trailing (fingertips only) down my chest. "Put yourself so deeply inside me we won't ever be able to get apart."

I shafted her so hard I thought I might break her, but it was only welcomed torment to her blazing passions.

"I wanna' cum," she begged, "I wanna squirt all around-" a deep shove forced her words into a high pitch squeal, "-your cock like a fucking fountain. I want you to think I'm a whore."

Shit, the things that comes out of this girl's mouth.

She didn't stop. "I want you to smell me every time to go to sleep and get wet and hard and jerk off," she was begging to rock from side to side as well as swing her hips against mine with every thrust, "When you jerk of that monster fucking cock and think about creaming all over my tits."

The friction of our union was fighting through the numbness and her liquid fire, slick and thick and noisy only made it worse.

"That's it," she sank deeper on my cock, "Oh fuck me! I'm coming, Solomon! I'm fucking cumming!"

I watched in stupefied amazement as every tendon and muscle from her forehead to her toes curled and stretched and flexed and groaned. Her eyes clamped shut and her mouth hung open. I kept pumping her, watching the opera of electricity and heat wreak her body.

The numbness was completely abated now by the thick stream of juice, great wet noises slurped with every thrust.

She petted her own breasts, which had flushed and tensed along with the rest of her body.

"Don't stop," she panted after those wordless seconds, "Don't you fucking stop."

I wouldn't have dreamed of it. Another spasm hit her, this one more damaging than the first.

A hurricane of orgasms, a torrent of dribbles down her pussy and along my cock, a storm of electricity in her wild mane of curls.

The winds of her orgasm flung her like a rag doll into charged walls of pleasure, each slam a welcome blast of euphoria and adrenalin.

Until finally she settled, quivering and twitching. Panting and heaving. Writhing and clutching.

"Please take that thing off," she begged, her eyes at last opened. "Take it off and fuck me like a man."

"You're right," I nodded, pulling out.

"Finally!" She bolted up into a sitting position and kissed me with dry lips. Her hands blindly tore the offensive rubber off my cock.

"Spit on it for me," I told her. I held a clump of her hair as she leaned into my stomach and dribbled a great gob of saliva down on my cock head. She rubbed it around with panicking fingers. "Again."

She was unknowingly washing away the secret of my longevity. The saliva was rolling down my cock and dripping onto her skin where she rubbed it away.

"Come on, stud," she laid back, "Let's fulfill your fantasy already."

I shook my head and her 'come-hither' look faded into confusion. "What?"

I grabbed her by a thigh and pulled her over. She didn't turn completely over, but twisted at the waist with ass in the air and her shoulders perpendicular to the mattress.

With explorative hands I pulled her ass apart and spat my own rope of saliva into her ass hole. She giggled.

"Oh fuck, this is going to hurt."

I smiled, using my thumb to rub the wetness around and into her puckered pink hole. The tip of my thumb disappeared, gently fish-hooking and tugging at her sphincter. Reluctantly it opened and I spit down the tight hole. She shoved her face into the pillows, making noises to psyche herself up.

My tongue slide effortlessly down the taunt, smooth crack until it brushed right over her ass.

I lubed her up more, and before her spit dried pulled one leg over my shoulder, crouched over the other so my balls and thighs made a bridge over it, and made my push for anal intrusion.

She loved it.

Her eyes sold seduction ten times as well as the best porn star.

"You like that, Solomon," she beckoned me on with the velvet in her voice, "Are you having a hard time getting that sausage into your teacher's tight, wet asshole?"

"You feel fucking incredible," I groaned, sinking further into the soft scissor of her legs. "Your asshole is so tight."

"It's cause I want to keep you cock with me," she chuckled, "whether you like it or not. Tell me how it feels."

I shook my head, not knowing how to form the words. My tongue was numb and tripped over itself in the effort. She must have found this endearing and not pitiful because she cast that stunning smile on me and dug her nails into my thigh.

"Am I making you speechless, stud?"

I nodded.

After a solid minute of forceful exploration I was finally as deep as I would go. Naturally I drew out and burrowed in again. Our combined spit made it easier, but it could have been better.

Friction and pressure enveloped my dick, twinkling pulsations and rippling heat plagued my balls. And then I shoved my fist in her pussy.

Two fingers first, to which she warmed to and touched my hand encouragingly. Then the third came, up to the second knuckle and she started to spread her lips apart. Her clit was there, swollen and unclothed from its wet skin. My thumb was the last to join the part because it had to politely stop and play with that pearl of nerves.

"What are you doing to me?" She groaned as the last knuckles slipped past her outer lips, "You're going to destroy me."

"You're young, it'll all shrink back." I assured her. She bit into a pillow and curled another up in her fists. A muffled yell escaped into the stuffed fabric as my palm kept spreading her sex.

At this point my cock, which I think she had forgotten about, began to thrust again.

My entire hand, my entire cock, all inside her.

"How does that feel?" I asked, finding it pleasurable to watch the contortions play across her face.

The pillow left her lips and all the air escaped her lungs in a great rush. She was coming again.

The pillow in her hands was mauled and nearly torn apart by the vigor of her retching. Her head shook psychotically, hair flying in all directions. Fighting hard I kept her down, and I was rewarded by a great gushing of spunk around my wrist.

Her promises were starting to come true. She had just ruined my sheets.

My slowly pulled my hand from her pussy, and like I had promised it more or less tightened back up.

My cock I reluctantly popped from her ass.

The torment was quickly going to be over.

"Oh, fuck, Solomon," Denise moaned, rolling onto her back, her chest was heaving upwards and falling back at an incredible pace. "What are you doing?"

"Well," I smiled, "You ruined this set of bedding so I'm going to wipe my cock and fuck your breasts."