Denise Richards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tore a pillow case (the one that had been in her mouth and was wet from her lustful rabies) and cleaned my rod. Denise was good enough to spit along the length of it again.

"Am I not turning you on anymore," she asked, eyes hinting at a touch of insecurity, "Am I not doing something?"

"This is taking a lot of effort, Ms. Richards," I assured her with a passionate kiss on her still trembling lips, "I want this to last as long as possible."

"It's been half an hour, aren't you sore?"

"Nope," I admitted, hopping off the bed and pulling her with me, "My luck is going to run out soon though and then you can have that magical orgasm."

"Magic," Denise smiled, "Fisting my pussy while plugging my ass full of rock hard cock and making me squirt was fucking magic. I don't need anything else."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees and leaned her back against the bed. My cock, hard as steel slipped between her firms, perfect breasts.

"You want to fuck my titties?" she cooed, squished her orbs together over my rod. I shuddered and pumped, aiming to hit her chin with each thrust. "You want to look in my eyes and fuck my tits," she continued, her lustful words began to boil the spunk in my balls. "I like it," she continued with a wide smile, "I like the feeling of you hot cock between my breasts, knowing your going to blow you load all over my neck. It's all going to dribble down my skin and cover my breasts and I'm going to lick it all up while it's still hot and sticky."

I was lost in her words and her eyes which were so honest and encouraging that I felt humbled. This was despite the fact that I had just torn her sex with my fist and her ass hole with my cock.

This girl was amazing.

"You want me to eat all your jizz don't you," she purred, still holding her breasts together, "You want me to lick of my own tits and moan and get all wet again." She dropped her chin and the head of my dick hit the hollow of her throat. Pre cum, which had up until this moment been lost in her saliva and pussy juices, smeared across her sweaty skin.

A last, deep thrust and the end was finally here.

Just as she had described, great ropes of thick cum erupted onto her chin and fell back down like globs of pudding.

"That's hot," she moaned, taking her hands off her breasts and helping my bucking cock into her lips.

A hand slipped between my thighs and pushed past my heaving balls and a finger jammed into my asshole.

And then magic was made.

In a completely foreign and confusing motion of fingertips I felt my balls inconceivably empty again. This time cum seemed to flow from the deepest parts of my body: my marrow...my fucking sole.

One hand tickled my prostate, the other milked my wild cock and her mouth worked like a corkscrew down my head and back out again.

Finally the fuck fest was over, the evidence of Denise's prize lay across her skin, mostly on her breasts as I had always dreamed.

It was just as knee-weakening as I had thought it would be.

"Come sit beside me, stud," she patted the rug beside her, "Enjoy the show."

I collapsed beside her and marveled at how she scraped the ropes of cum from her chest and dragged them against her outstretched tongue.

Gulp.

The tongue reappeared empty and she slowly loaded another finger full of steaming cum onto it.

"Do you have any more, Solomon," she quoted, a wild, friendly smile hit her lips as she remembered what to say, "I love fucking you, you're such a stud."

Another mouthful of seed disappeared. Finally, with a flourish she held up her chest and licked the tops of her breasts clean.

When she let her breasts fall down she turned to me, saw my dreamy expression and buckled over in laughter.

"It's all gone," she pouted like a child who had just eaten the last scoop of ice cream, "I don't think I'll ever be fucked like that again."

I bumped into her softly and kissed her shoulder tenderly. "I don't know about that, Denise," picking her up I tossed her haphazardly across the bed and fell on top of her.

"You're ass makes a great pillow," I moaned as I settled the back of my head against her.

"It's yours," she giggled, "Use it as long as you like."