Denise: Right Girl, Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I had fucked Vickie and Carla this was my first time to truly 'Make Love' with a woman out of just pure love. I wanted it to be extra special for the both of us. Once I was all of the way inside I paused for a minute so we could revel in the feeling and also get used to each other.

Slowly I drew back my hips pulling nearly all of the way out of her and then gently slid back in. Each of my strokes got a bit faster until Denise was urging me on and pushing on my ass cheeks. I gasped for my breath with each stroke.

Even though it was my fiancé's first time she seemed naturally to know what to do as her pussy milked the hell out of my cock. Before long we were fucking with an intense fury. I moaned, "Oh Denise, oh my gawd; this is great!"

"Oh yes, Glenn, don't stop," Denise replied gritting her teeth as her head rolled from side to side. Our hips crashed together with a crescendo stroke after stroke. My cock spasmed and I shot load after load of jism filling up the condom while Denise's bucked wildly underneath me cumming in wave after wave causing her honey to spill out on my balls and her thighs.

Exhausted I rolled on to the bed next to her. After catching my breath I drew her into my arms and we snuggled together. I gave her light butterfly kisses until we fell asleep. Obviously, she liked what we had done as in the morning she asked me if I had another condom.

Once she had decided that I was the man for her and we had begun to make love she wanted to have sex at every opportunity. She was willing to try new positions and new things as she even allowed me to have anal with her.

The longer we were engaged the more both of us were able to block out the bigots of the world. Late that summer Denise shocked me one day at her apartment. I don't really know what came over her but I knew she was sincere in going through with allowing the unusual events to unfold.

And, to this day, I don't know why I went ahead and took advantage of the one time opportunity, but I did. Denise and I were sitting around the living room watching the black and white TV. Anna was bustling around doing some kind of chore. Now, I should explain a bit about Anna.

She was a gorgeous BBW and her skin was the deepest black you could imagine. Denise said Anna was pure African without a trace of white blood in her. When she didn't wear a bra her tits swung like pendulums from side to side when she leaned over to do something and her ass seemed to fill the entire room; it was very large but amazingly didn't sag a bit as it was firm.

Anna had deep brown eyes and must have weighed 200 pounds or more but was one of the most in demand dates on campus. It wasn't because she put out anymore than anyone else but I believe it was because of her absolutely winning personality.

Any guy could feel at ease in her company in a matter of a minute or two. She was infectious and somehow clearly not my type; whatever that means. Then it happened Denise caught me watching every move Anna made as she fluttered around the room.

It was very apparent to Denise that I couldn't take my eyes off of her roommate's ass. My cock didn't help me out either as there was suddenly a large tent in my lap. We spent the next five minutes whispering about Anna's ass Eventually I had to confess to getting hard seeing her rump.

But, Denise didn't stop there and made me tell her the whole truth which was there was a part of me that wanted to give Anna an ass job. After my last confession Denise got a weird smile on her lips and a mysterious twinkle in her eye. She patted my lap and turned toward Anna.

"Hey Anna come over here for a second. I need you to show something to Glenn and ask you a couple of questions," Denise's attitude was very matter of fact. Thinking nothing out of the ordinary Anna came right over. I squirmed uneasily not sure of what my fiancé was about to do to me and openly stared up at Anna's large tits.

Anna was like putty in Denise's hands as she turned her back to me as soon as Denise asked her to. Denise spent the next few minutes reminding Anna of her desire to get an ass job from me and proving to Anna that I found her attractive. She had her roommate back up closer and closer to my face as she came to the point.

She told Anna that before Denise and I got married she got this crazy idea that she would allow me one last fling. She gave all kinds of reasons for allowing me to do this. I could tell Anna was seriously considering her idea as she became quiet and Denise asked her to take another step back toward me and she did not hesitate for a second.

Her ass was now the only thing in my view as it was only about an inch away. I inhaled and my nose was filled with her sweet smells. I wanted so bad to reach up and take care of business but Denise was right there. Denise was breathless as she asked, "So Anna how about it? Do you want Glenn's face buried in your hot ass? This is a one time only offer."

"Are you sure? I don't want to do this and more problems arise because of it," Anna properly responded. But, it was obvious what she wanted to hear as she pushed her ass against my nose ever so slightly.

"I am sure; but, this is the only time this will happen. You guys can do anything you want except no blow job as the only mouth his cock will ever be in again is mine. So, what are you waiting for? If it sounds good to you Anna turn around and sit down on my fiancé's lap," Denise concluded confidently. Time stood still while Anna made her final decision.

Slowly Anna spun around and putting her arms onto my shoulders she slid a knee on each side of my thighs and planted her big ass right above my knees. Denise leaned over and kissed my cheek and did the same for Anna before grabbing the hem of Anna's T-shirt and lifting it over her head. Triumphantly she slung her roommate's shirt onto the couch as she walked out the door telling us she would be back in an hour and a half.

When the door slammed I focused my attention on the sexy BBW on my lap. Anna's bra was as white as the freshly fallen snow and provided a sensual contrast to her midnight black skin. I gulped hard as I reached out and ran my hand across her belly. Her skin was so supple and soft almost creamy to the touch.

Anna had a very deep innie belly button which I explored with my index finger before raising my hands up to her massive breasts. There was no padding in the bra as there was only enough material there to encase and support her breasts. As I ran both hands all over her boobs Anna leaned down and pressed her lips to mine; kissing me hungrily.

"I won't break; so, let's go ahead and have fun,"she whispered between kisses. I took her cue and squeezed her tits a bit rougher causing her to let out a soft moan. Then she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me right into her deep cleavage. I was so into her boobs on each side of my ears that I didn't even notice her bra disappear until her large black nipple was in front of my eye.

"Holy fucking shit," I groaned excitedly. Losing any inhibition I pulled her down on top of me on the sofa so that her glorious tits were swinging in my face. Anna rested on her elbows and let them hang down as I squeezed, fondled, and nibbled on them. Her crotch was grinding into mine. I'm not sure if she came but she was truly turned on.

"Oh Glenn you're pretty good at that! But the point is to get an ass job from you! So come to my room and get naked and we'll see if you're as good as they say you are!" Gracefully she extracted her self from the couch and then stood beside it juggling her tits for me as I struggled to get out of the deep cushions. Just as I got to a sitting position she started to swirl around to run to her room.

Reaching out I caught and drew her crotch to my face and hugged her tight. I buried my face deeply and inhaled the sweet smell of her honey almost knocked me out; I had to fuck her! She got turned around after wriggling against me for several seconds.

I hugged her ass even tighter to my face then I had done to her front side. She relaxed for a few seconds allowing me to feel her up. Taking advantage of this I reached for her zipper and pulled it down and then unfastened the clasp on her tight jeans. As she successfully pulled away I swatted her rump and cooed, "This ass is mine sexy lady!"

Hot on her heels I followed her to her bed room and threw off my clothing. Anna was sitting on the edge of her bed with her pants down to her knees having paused to watch me strip. As I stood there my fully erect cock was right in front of her face. She leaned down to pull her jeans the rest of the way off and nearly hit her head on my erection.

I was about to push her down on the bed when her mouth encircled my member. I started to protest to respect Denise's wishes but it felt too damn good. Instead I grabbed her boobs and began to twist and squeeze them, "Holy shit, Denise is going to kill us if she ever finds out; but, don't fucking stop!"

It didn't take long for her to make me cum as she used her tongue and lips perfectly on my cock. Once she had swallowed two loads she fell to the bed and rolled over onto her stomach. Her meaning was very clear; it was time for me to have some fun with her backside. My cock instantly grew rigid again seeing her big ass in those size 16 silk white panties. I was glad she wasn't looking at me as I was drooling.

On a mission I kissed and massaged up her lower legs and then up her thighs. Even Denise's skin wasn't as soft as Anna's. My nose got close enough to her crotch while I kneaded her butt cheeks to inhale her intoxicating aromas of sweat, piss, shit, cum, and the other smells that made her a hot woman. Savagely I ripped down her underwear and tossed them aside. Purring Anna asked, "You like?"

Her ass was nearly as big as the other three girl's asses were combined and I was in heaven. I started kissing her right hip working over to her left hip with my mouth as my hands traveled in and all around her sultry ass. I worked my mouth closer and closer to the deep crevice between her butt cheeks.

Pulling her cheeks apart I swirled my tongue around her tail bone before sucking and kissing all the way down her crack. Anna relaxed and her cheeks fell away from my face enough to allow me to reach her puckering little hole. I slid a hand under her crotch right through her very thick patch of pubic hair to lift her asshole higher toward my eager mouth.

Soon she was humping my face with her ass while my hands proceeded down to her pussy and lightly stroked her clit. The more I kissed and caressed the higher her ass seemed to rise from the bed until she was on all fours with her glistening pussy lips now in full view.

While I ran my fingers all through her pubic hair and kneaded her ass my mouth got busy licking her pussy and asshole wildly. Moans and groans of delight were coming from my hot partner. Anna was bucking her hips against my face as honey began to pour from her twat.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes I continued to make love to ass and crotch passionately. I lost count of how many times her body convulsed as a result of my actions. Her cum was dripping from my chin as she demanded, "Oh gawd Glenn fuck me; I can't take it anymore!"

Quickly I climbed off of the bed and retrieved a condom from my pants and rolled it on to my member. Then without any further warning I slid my erection into the folds of her pussy. I held onto her hips as I slammed in and out of her hot hole. It didn't take long for me to explode deep in her cunt. We had just gotten dressed when Denise walked in.

It was a wild great time and the last time I have been with anyone except Denise. While Anna, Carla, and Vickie were all hot lovers none of them put it all together like Denise besides the fact that Denise is my soul mate.

The summer following my graduation Denise and I were married and live happily ever after. I won't describe our wedding night as it somehow seems to be in poor taste to described one's own wedding night. I will just say it was everything I had fantasized about and more.