All Comments on 'Denise Shows Off At the Gas Station'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
I still jerk off...

Every time I recall this incident I still jerk off. I still get horny as hell every time I drive past that RaceTrack store!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold knows he is no "man"

Yeah, you went to the club. So real men can use and fuck your hot wife and you can suck cock and swallow hot loads of seed. Your a cum slut and she has made you her bitch. I like a woman who knows how to train and humiliate a cuckold. Maybe she will have a couple bi guys take your pussy and breed you as well. Still say you should be in chastity.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
devilspy...

...there is no way you could know these same joys unless you too have experienced it like I have. We are kindred cumslut spirits indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife..Showing Off her Legs

Wife has Beautiful Long Legs...Have her remove her panties before we get gas.. GUY Cleans the Windshield..Have my wife open her legs to give him Clear view of her Cunt..Delightful. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good erotic writing

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

A very hot story. I have pulled alone side a few hot sexy women on the freeway and highway, who are excited and want to do some harmless playing around like Denise did. I have only met one after we both stopped at a rest stop and the others were just showing their charms. I thought this story was really nice of Denise to tell you since you weren't there to see it all first hand, what a gal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
590 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...