Denise's Dancing Night...

Story Info
A spontaneous moment of lust.
1.7k words
3.19
32.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night in August and Denise had decided that we were going to have a barbecue in the back garden as all the kids and their boyfriends were out for the night. One of Denise's friends from work, Mark, was coming over.

About 7 ish, Denise went up to get changed and came down in one of her flowing summer dresses. Anyway, I went outside and fired up the barbecue and Denise prepared the food in the kitchen. She brought it outside and we sat at the top of the garden, I was drinking a beer and Denise had popped the cork on a bottle of champagne... Her mission was to drink it.

We had eaten and Denise had drunk at least half of the champagne and was starting to get quite merry... We were joined by Mark, about 35, tall and slim and we sat talking for a bit, getting more and more drunk.

We were listening to music and Denise was dancing on the decking, providing me with the occasional flash of her thighs as she spun and twirled to the music. She drank more of the champagne and her dancing got a bit more flirty with a bit more thigh on show.

About 10 minutes later, after all the champagne had gone, Mark said that he was going to go to the off licence to get some more drinks. We had plenty of beer left but he had noticed that Denise's glass was empty. Denise then pulled the hem of her dress up and tied the bottom of it so that it was really short and showing plenty of thigh and when she raised her arms I was sure I caught a glimpse of her arse cheeks... After a few minutes we heard a knock at the front door which we had locked. I went down the garden and into the house. As I walked through the kitchen I could just make out Denise at the top of the garden still dancing and swaying to the music. I opened the front door and standing there was Mark with more drink. I noticed that he had a bottle of prosecco with him. I asked him in and told him that we were still at the top of the garden. I went on ahead and shouted to Denise to tell her so that she could adjust her dress.

She didn't, she just shouted back that he must dance with her. As we walked up the garden she was still dancing and her dress was as short as it was when I left her. Mark looked a bit awkward but kept it to himself. He opened the bottle he was holding and asked if anyone wanted a drink. I was OK but Denise said she would. She walked over to him and took the bottle and swigged from it and then started laughing...

I noticed that Mark had kept trying to get sneaky peeks at Denise as she was dancing. I don't think she had noticed but after a bit more of the prosecco she started to get daring again and her dancing was getting a bit more provocative. At this point the prosecco had obviously kicked in as she spilt some down her dress. She said that she was going to change it. I dared her to put something light on and she replied, wait and see!!

After a few minutes she came down in a blue strapless dress that she bought for our holidays which she pulls on over a swimming costume. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as she had taken her bra off and her breasts looked amazing in the thin material. She had her back to me and then lifted the back up and flashed at me showing me that she had taken her knickers off as well!! Thankfully Mark was looking the other way but I did start to feel a stirring in my lap...

The music was still playing and Denise got back to her dancing, grabbing hold of the prosecco and drinking straight out of the bottle. This time she was swaying her hips and grinding to the music. As she raised her arms her ass came into view and she swayed left and right. Mark could not believe his eyes as the next moment she grabbed his arm and dragged him onto the decking... She danced in front of him, swaying her hips and then she put her arms round his neck. Her dress rode up and there was her gorgeous ass, barely covered by her dress and if it was like that at the back it would be like that at the front, millimetres from Marks crotch!!

I noticed that Mark was starting to loosen up a bit and he was starting to move with Denise. I was starting to get a bit concerned and excited at the same time. I was watching my 47 year old partner, mother of three dancing with a 35 year old slim, handsome 6' male... It was then that I noticed that Denise appeared to be grinding on Mark. He was lightly holding her hips and as she moved to the music. I saw his hand move down from her hip and to her thigh and back up again. This made Denise grind all the more. I then heard her say to him, "you've got a stiffy!!" and then she giggled. Mark looked embarrassed but Denise kept grinding. Don't know why but I laughed nervously and then turned off the garden light that we had switched on. It only took a few seconds to get used to the dark. Denise was still facing Mark and I could see that he had both hands on her ass and that her dress was pulled up to her hips and she was moving against him. She slowly turned round and this time was rubbing her ass in his groin area. The mood was electric. He had his hands on her hips again and I could see that he was slowly moving them forward and down towards the tops of her thighs.

Denise had her head back and all you could hear was the music. Mark had got his head against Denise's neck. He might have been saying something but I couldn't hear. My cock was so hard in my trousers. I then saw Mark move his hand toward Denise's pussy. As it got closer she parted her thighs ever so slightly, still moving against Mark. He then moved his hand between her legs and I could see him massaging her pussy. Denise pushed her hips forward to meet his hand. I was seeing my partner being touched by another man

The music changed to another song and I could see that Denise had her hands behind her back. She was rubbing Marks cock.

Denise turned round again to face Mark and I could see that he had pulled her dress up and had his hand at the top of her thigh where it met her arse cheek. He was slowly massaging her. She had one hand round his neck and I must have missed how it happened but she had her other hand wrapped around his cock, which was out of his trousers and she was slowly wanking him and then they kissed.

Both then moved towards me, Denise leading him from the decking and towards the fence where we had a couple of loungers which we had used earlier. Denise took one of the big cushions off and lay it on the grass She looked nervously at me and I just smiled. I watched as Mark moved towards her, his cock sticking out in front of him. Denise dropped to her knees and I then had a good view of Marks cock. It was probably the same length as mine but a bit thicker with a foreskin. I saw Denise look at Mark and then she started to put the cock to her mouth. We had always joked about her not having a black man and now she was sucking a black cock. She was sucking on him while slowly moving her hand on it. As she pulled it out of her mouth I saw that the foreskin was pulled back and the end looked dark and angry, glistening with her saliva and precum.

Denise then said to him that she wanted his cock inside her. Denise then pulled the top of her dress down and her large breasts swayed as she lay back. At the same time she opened her legs and said that she felt very wet. Mark knelt between her open legs and I saw him insert a finger or two. He gasped and said that she was soaked. He lay on top of her and I watched his cock disappear inside her in one thrust.

Denise pulled her legs back and said to him that she wanted a good fucking and just cum when he wanted to. She had one hand touching her pussy and the other holding her right breast. She was trying not to make any noise but let out stifled moans. Denise pushed back onto him and then let out a moan as he drove into her getting faster and faster. It was only a matter of seconds before I heard him say he was going to cum and then he pushed into her hard and let out a moan and I knew he was filling her up. Denise looked at me with a worried look. I smiled and said it was ok.

Denise looked at me and said, "sorry, I couldn't help it!" Mark looked embarrassed but I was as horny as hell. All I wanted to do was unleash my cock and fuck Denise as well but she was already adjusting her dress. She walked over to me and I couldn't help it but I touched her pussy which was leaking Mark's cum and her own juice... Denise apologised again but I told her it was OK, very erotic and then took my own cock out of my trousers, started to wank and came in seconds. This lightened the mood a little.

We hadn't noticed Mark disappear but he was gone. He hasn't been seen at ours since and I'm not allowed to talk about what happened but happen it did and I still wank to the memory now...