Denise's White Underpants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was so erect as I explored these imaginings and now also experienced the real thing directly.

Denise's cunt was now creaming prodigiously and I sensed she may have wanted more.

My cock was thick and totally full of blood and her stinky pink fanny looked like it would have accepted it easily.

As much as I wanted to keep licking and smelling between her legs forever, I wanted to slide my cock inside her cunt and feel her warmth and wetness directly.

"Would you like me to go inside you??" I asked.

"Mmmmmm. Of course!!" she replied to my immense pleasure. "I want to taste you first though!!"

"Oh good!" I thought. "Would you like to do a 69?"

"I'd love to!!" Denise answered.

We then managed to change position, with me lying on the floor and Denise squatting her wide hips and buttocks directly onto my face.

With her white underpants still on, I took great delight in pulling them to the side and putting my tongue straight back into her hairy vagina whilst Denise took the length of my hugely swollen penis into her mouth.

None of this before I spared the time to take a very intimate look at her anus.

As she reversed onto my face, it was the first time I had seen Denise's back opening.

It was wonderfully pink at its core - baby pink in fact even though the surrounding wrinkles were dark brown in colour with the entire area including the spaces in between her buttock crack were surrounded in fine, ginger pubic hair.

My penis simply could not have become any more erect than it was, even though it wanted to.

The sight of Denise's 52-year-old poo opening directly above my face was one of the most erotic sights I could have imagined - all those different anus colours set deeply in amongst the pale fleshy colours of her buttocks and the ample flesh that they consisted of.

Years of imagining what lay underneath Denise's white nurse's uniform were now revealed to me in the most graphic and exciting detail.

I was not disappointed!

As my tongue re-entered Denise's pretty, hairy vagina, my nose became pressed directly against her beautiful anus.

Initially I inhaled and detected a distinct odour - what smelled like a very musky cocktail of female sweat and faeces - the perfect anal odour indeed!!

I inhaled more deeply as I lapped the flavours from within her hairy, gamey cunt, Denise all the while administering a wonderfully sensual blow job, slowly taking my full length deep into her mouth, sucking and slurping hard down on my veiny length and also starting to fondle my balls and massage my perineum.

After sniffing Denise's anus for at least the next 5 minutes as we ate each other's sweaty genitals, I took it upon myself to inspect it more closely and I observed what looked to be flecks of poo and toilet paper around her anal opening and I wanted more!!

Pausing momentarily, I then moved my tongue from her vagina to her anus and began licking away.

Denise moaned uncontrollably as I placed my tongue firmly against her anus, poking it hard with the hardened, moist end.

"Ohhhhh, Denise," I began "I love the taste of your anus. Mmmmmmmmm. It tastes so sharp and tangy, I can really taste your poo mixed in with all the sweat. Mmmmmmmmm. I love tasting you where you poo from! I want to get the taste of your poo in my mouth!! Mmmmmmmm"

Denise joined in again.

"That's it. Lick my anus! So tenderly, so gently. Taste my poo. I haven't washed since I pooed this morning, even though I wiped my bottom very carefully. Not even my husband would lick me where I pooed from. You're the first to taste my bum hole!! Lick me hard, taste me where I shit from!! Mmmmmmm. That's it. Use your tongue as toilet paper on my tender anus. Taste the poo!! That's it...Mmmmmmmm!!"

I paid extra attention also to the hairs around her anus as much as the opening itself.

Any germs caught in those little hairs I wanted to be transferred into my mouth and this is what I was pining for.

Denise was totally at my mercy as I tongued away at her pink and brown butt hole.

She seemed to love it and it was effectively paralysing her.

Having pooed out of it most days of her life, it was the first time that someone had actually placed their tongue to it and tasted its goodness in such a sensual way.

Penetrating her anus in this way also encouraged Denise to reach a little further down and place a finger against my anus and start rubbing it as her own anus was massaged by my tongue.

We both submitted to the moment, moaning away in harmony as our anuses were mutually stimulated.

It was pure joy for both of us - so dirty yet so erotic - with anuses being explored in this way.

Eventually our oral joy had to be replaced with outright penetration.

We could wait no longer and we got into an appropriate position.

Denise lay on her back and spread her legs, removing her top and bra first and revealing her ample 36DD breasts to me for the first time.

Still with her white underpants on, I decided to remove them prior to us having proper sex.

Even as I took them off, I continued to hold them in my hand with a grander plan at hand.

I gently fondled and caressed her breasts just before I guided my penis between her legs.

Her large nipples were now fully erect and I eagerly sucked on them along with her lumpy areolae, to Denise's immense pleasure whilst enjoying the sweaty flavour of them in my mouth.

My erect penis had to now enter her body and I pointed it directly at the ginger hairy triangle between her legs.

As she opened herself wide, my penis found the vaginal flesh readily and before we knew it, my penis slid easily inside her moist vagina.

It was an easy entry and our excitement increased quickly, the moist interiors of her vagina allowed my penis to slide in and out of her - in and out, in and out - the increasing slurping and squelching noises of my thick, throbbing penis inside her moist, tender vagina was captivating - our pubic hairs touching with a deep and full penetration.

My penis felt like it was a full fit for Denise's beautiful, smelly 52-year-old vagina.

It was beautiful, sensual penetration in traditional missionary position, Denise lying on her back with her legs spread wide apart, accepting my thick penis deep inside her.

We were both moaning, groaning and kissing sensually as our genitals and bodies connected.

Denise was extremely warm and moist inside - the imaginings of her tender, moist nurse's cunt since my teenage years were now being fulfilled - the dreams of her beautiful, pink, well-flapped vagina, ginger pubic hair, musky and highly feminine vaginal odour wrapped up inside her large, discharge-stained white cotton underpants had been vivid in the past and I was now, incredibly, actualising them!!

"Ohhhh God Denise, your vagina is so warm and tender!!" I moaned as my penis continued to slide in and out of her.

"Ooooooh, your penis feels so thick and hard inside me!!" Denise replied in complete sexual satisfaction.

I had a greater plan with which I wanted to reach orgasm with Denise and I suggested at that point we change to doggy style.

Denise eagerly agreed and turned around so that she was on all fours and arched her back to point her large buttocks back towards me and exposing herself to me from this angle.

Spreading her buttocks immediately, I gained a full view of her delicious anus and her vaginal flaps hanging flaccidly beneath the brown and pink acre.

It proved to be an easy transition as I guided my still fully erect member towards her waiting vagina from behind.

I watched as my penis disappeared deep inside her, her delicate pink inner labia wrapping themselves around the thick intruder and her anus contracting in response to the vaginal penetration.

Compulsively, I placed my thumb against her bulging brown anus and pressed the opening until it slipped inside.

Denise groaned as I began penetrating her rectal walls with the opposable digit.

With both her vagina and anus now full Denise was deep in sexual ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh God!!" she vocalised autonomously. "Ohhhh God, it feels like I need to poo when you pull your thumb out of my butt like that!!"

"Mmmmmmm. I'd love to see you poo Denise!!" I let slip without realising it and also realising that I might have been getting a bit dirty for her.

To my surprise, Denise responded favourably in the heat of the moment.

"Mmmmmm...I'd LOVE to poo in front of you sometime!!" she blurted. "In the toilet and really stinking the bathroom out!!"

As grossed out as I should have been, I was REALLY turned on by the thought and vowed that it was something I would LOVE to do with her at some stage.

The sight of her hairy vagina and anus exposed directly in front of me, the rising odour from both unwashed openings as we had sex and the thought of Denise going to the toilet in front of me was pushing me close to orgasm, as the feeling of having both her major orifices filled up was to her as well.

I wanted to complete the experience with her dirty underpants which I still had not discarded.

Placing them directly to my nose, I inhaled the discharge-stained gusset deeply as I continued to thump away inside Denise's vagina.

After sniffing it, I then put the soiled crotch panel in my mouth and began sucking Denise's vaginal discharge, taking its flavours into my mouth.

"Ohhhh Denise!! I love the taste of your discharge!! It's so musky and feminine!!" I exclaimed audibly as I also withdrew thumb from her rectum and proceeded to smell it and in turn put it straight in my mouth, with her poo flavours being transferred directly to my taste buds.

After the poo taste subsided, I went for another hit of gamey discharge from inside her undies and I knew I was close.

Denise was also getting close by having her tender pussy penetrated from behind and her rectal walls explored deeply by my thumb.

Our rhythm increased, as did our volume and just as the swelling became an explosion, Denise called out for me to come inside her.

"Come inside me!! I'm into menopause and I won't get pregnant!!"

Taking one final look at her hair-covered vagina and anus with my penis banging deep inside her as her large, wide buttocks wobbled and rippled with each penetration, together with the sight, taste and smell of her discharge-stained white underpants and the sudden encroaching thought of her potentially using sanitary pads inside her underpants during menopause instead of tampons welled up the orgasm inside of me to the surface and I willingly unleashed several hot bursts of thick semen deep inside Denise's beautiful vagina as Denise herself came uncontrollably within moments of being completely filled up by my gluey white love potion.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12