All Comments on 'Deniz and Amelia'

by silentreverie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So hotttttt!

Thank you for such a hot story, could picture the entire scene as it unfolded. Your picture helped add to the story as it was unfolding, could see those green eyes and puffy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bong..!!

Bong..!! You all come up with the same stuff all the time - try a new way so that we can read it like we have never read the same thing before.! Jesh & Gesh*.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed reading your story, it is a great begining. Please continue with this story & others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

More please. This is a great beginning, I loved reading it. Please write another chapter soon.

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 14 years ago
Awesome first chapter

Loved the first chapter and am looking forward to the next one.

A_17A_17about 12 years ago

fucking brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

deniz fucked her mother when he was 15 and became father when he was 16!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Short, quick and dirty. Heh.

But yet another that doesn't know where the hymen is! If you have your finger in up to the first knuckle, you should already have your answer, because you're either stretching it, breaking it, it doesn't exist or is already broken! And yes, girls can be born without one. Wonder if the odds of that happening are lesser or greater than a guy having a 9" dick, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nonsense

At least have a clue about how people act and what sex is before trying to write sex stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous