Dennis Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the first day of messages. They continued to fly back and forth, fast and heavy, every weekday between 9 and 5. He was scrupulous about not taking time away from his home life to message me, giving his wife no reason for suspicion. Gradually, this thing between us became more than a fun diversion. We became friends, sharing the day-to-day details of our lives, psychoanalyzing our spouses, discussing everything from music to politics to parenting.

***

December 2016

The rooms here all open from the outside, so once I get my key I go back out into the cold and walk the length of the building to the room at the very end. I insert the key card and the lock flashes green. I push the door open. Inside, the room is dim and stuffy. I close the door behind me and flip the light switch, prompting a lamp on the dresser to flicker in protest a few times before grudgingly emitting a weak glow. The entryway is narrow with a bathroom on the left and a wall rack with attached hangers on the right. It opens into a modest room. A king-sized bed with a metal frame and slat headboard takes up most of the floor space, but there is room enough to squeeze in a mini-fridge, an armchair, and a dresser topped with a TV. Everything appears clean but dingy. Threadbare carpet the color of mud. Curtains, bedspread, and armchair in matching fabric with a moss-green and burgundy geometric pattern.

Dropping my duffel bag at the foot of the bed, I move to the window and sweep the curtains closed, then switch on the air conditioning unit underneath. I set the temperature to 69, giving my inner 12-year-old a snicker, and the silence is broken by a satisfying hum as cool air gushes through the room.

I sit on the bed and fish my phone out of my purse.

***

August 2016

EverybodyWantsSome: How was your weekend? Mine was exhausting playing single dad while my wife was away on a girls' trip. That kid wears me out.

bored_and_old: My weekend was unremarkable. Just chillin' with the fam. I hope you got some good father-son quality time even though it was exhausting. Was your wife happy to see you when she got back?

EverybodyWantsSome: If by happy to see me you mean she dropped to her knees and devoured my cock, you can guess the answer to that. I didn't even get a perfunctory "wanna do it?" But I keep my expectations low so I wasn't particularly disappointed. Just added another tic to the resentment column.

bored_and_old: I'm sorry your wife wasn't cock-devouringly happy to see you. Hopefully you'll get lucky tonight? If it makes you feel any better (I hope it doesn't make you feel worse), I woke my husband up with a BJ yesterday morning. He was very, very happy about it. I'm going to have to do that more often, especially since he did a bunch of chores around the house later...

EverybodyWantsSome: Hmmm...let's just say I have mixed feelings about your BJ story! Very pleased for you and hubby! But a tad bitter at my own lack of such things. Amazing how that works, eh? One happily given sexual favor buys a whole lot of good will for the day, doesn't it? Just wish my wife would figure that out. I'm sure she is aware of it, but probably thinks it's not worth it or just doesn't want to go there. Her idea of giving me what I want is allowing me to give her orgasms.

bored_and_old: Allowing you to give her orgasms...that seems to sum it up pretty well from what you've said. But I'll be honest, if you're a tad bitter about the lack of unsolicited BJs, I'm a tad bitter about the lack of being given orgasms! (Although I do all right for myself...)

Maybe there's always something lacking when it comes to married sex and people get lazy and take each other for granted.

EverybodyWantsSome: Yes, there's definitely truth to the notion that married sex = lazy sex and being taken for granted. But I think it tends to be a lopsided thing. One partner takes the other for granted because they know all they have to do is say the word and they get sex anytime, anywhere.

I take control however I can. She controls the when and where but not all of the what. I make sure she cums every time no matter how I have to get it done, but if I can't cum inside her because of the point in her cycle, she WILL suck my pussy juice covered cock until I'm ready to cum. Most of the time I'll cum on her tits because I know she doesn't like to swallow, but sometimes if I feel like it, I will cum down her throat. And sometimes after she cums I'll fuck her almost hard enough to qualify as a grudge fuck.

bored_and_old: Is it bad that I find the idea of demanding grudge fucking totally hot?

I don't even want to try to retrain DH at this point. It won't work, and I suppose I get enough pleasure from our sex life as it is - getting off on pleasing him. I'm resigned. Seems you're resigned as well. At least we can complain to each other. And fantasize about better times.

EverybodyWantsSome: Hey, if my description of grudge fucking my wife gets you hot, who am I to argue?

Yes, I'm pretty much resigned to the way things are. I'm just not willing to seek other alternatives at this point besides settling for what I have and occasionally beating my head against the wall for incremental improvements.

And, yes, at least we get to gripe at each other and share our deepest darkest fantasies.

bored_and_old: Well, there aren't any good alternatives to resignation and settling, are there? Divorce is most definitely not the solution, especially when kids are involved. Cheating can't possibly be worth the burden of dishonesty and guilt. I've gone over this ground in my mind many times. There's no fucking way I'd end my basically great marriage over sexual incompatibility. So what's left? More sex toys? Meh. Collaborative erotic fantasy writing? Doesn't exactly scratch the itch, but not bad!

I mean, how do people have affairs without being crushed by guilt? I guess the human capacity for rationalization and excuse making is limitless.

EverybodyWantsSome: Yeah, not ending my marriage over sex, either. I guess hot fantasy writing will have to do the trick. Though your mouth on my cock and then my cock in your pussy would scratch both of our itches, I think...And you know I'm a boob man, so then I'd pull out and cum on your tits.

===D~~ ( o )( o ) (That's me cumming on your tits.)

Lots of people use the "it just happened" excuse, especially for workplace things, especially out of town workplace things like conferences where there is alcohol and hotel rooms. I mean, if you go into that situation knowing you're playing with dynamite hanging out after hours and drinking with your "work spouse" or that person you know you have a connection with, you're either hopelessly naive or you actually want it to happen.

bored_and_old: Hahaha, love the emoji! You tease. ;)

They want it to happen, definitely. It's the same as any other affair, but they want to be able to deny, even if only to themselves, that it was a deliberate decision on their part. I can see the appeal of going that route over something "premeditated," but it's a little cowardly. If you're going to have an affair, at least own it.

But what do I know. I've never been in that situation. Maybe they genuinely believe they have better self-control than they do. Maybe one of them decides to act on the attraction when the other isn't expecting them to, and then it becomes a matter of actively resisting seduction, which is much harder than just not making a move. (Also, "actively resisting seduction" shall be the name of my rock band.)

I would think if you wanted to do it you'd need to have a clear discussion of expectations. I can envision a scenario where it would work without destroying the marriage, but I don't know if it ever happens that way in real life.

EverybodyWantsSome: Who says I'm teasing? You bring me your tits and I promise to cum all over them. Unless you want it somewhere else...

I agree that it could be something you could do without it wrecking the marriage if you have that kind of communication and set expectations with the other person. If I were to do it, it would be about friendship and sex, that's it. The problem is, it can start that way and become something different and I doubt most people go into it with that kind of clarity. Not to mention men and women usually go into affairs for different reasons.

bored_and_old: Oh baby, you know I want it everywhere...

I doubt most people go into it with any clarity at all. I just wonder whether it's possible under the right conditions. I'm not sure men and women go into affairs for different reasons, though. Isn't it usually about wanting to feel desirable, alive, regain passion, etc., not to mention just purely wanting to fuck? It's rarely a rational decision. I would think a clearly defined FWB arrangement could be rational and mutually beneficial.

EverybodyWantsSome: I do know you want it everywhere and that's where you'll get it!

Yes, a FWB arrangement seems to be the only way to do the extramarital thing without blowing everything up.

bored_and_old: How much time have you got? That's a lot of area to cover. Even just my tits would be a lot of area to cover. ;)

EverybodyWantsSome: As long as you want to keep making me cum is how much time I have. And you can have every drop anywhere you want it.

The real question is, how bad do you want my cock right now?

bored_and_old: Holy fuck, you have no idea how bad I want it right now...

Too bad we're all talk, huh?

EverybodyWantsSome: Yeah, too bad, because I want your mouth on it so bad and then I want to bury it balls deep in your pussy.

If I just fuck your mouth is it cheating?

bored_and_old: There are many rules about what constitutes cheating. It's not cheating if it's in a different zip code from where you live. It's not cheating if the woman is on top. It's not cheating if you don't look them in the eye while you do it. It's not cheating if they look a little bit like your spouse. It's not cheating if you don't get caught.

They're all bullshit, clearly, but I can see someone attempting to justify that oral only isn't cheating.

EverybodyWantsSome: Well, if I'm gonna have my cock in your mouth, it's going in your pussy, too. After I lick it very, very thoroughly. Might have to lick your ass thoroughly while I'm down there, too. I seem to recall you haven't had that done before. Please allow me to remedy that injustice.

It's all cheating. Might as well enjoy every bit of it.

bored_and_old: I can think of a lot of injustices you could probably remedy...

I could probably remedy some for you, too. Long, slow, teasing BJs from someone who is dying to worship your cock and swallow every drop of your cum, for one...

EverybodyWantsSome: Oh man, that got me hard! I haven't had a BJ like that in so long I don't even remember what it's like!

So tell me what injustices you want me to remedy. My hands, mouth, and cock are at your service.

bored_and_old: Oh, the injustices I want remedied are very basic. Fundamentally, someone who cares about both of us getting off, not just himself. Good oral from someone who actually likes doing it. Someone who listens and believes me when I tell him what I like. Someone who's up for more than a quickie at least some of the time.

What are yours?

EverybodyWantsSome: Summary of how I meet your required qualifications follows:

- Cares about both of us getting off, not just myself: Check

- Good oral from someone who actually likes (LOVES) doing it: Double Check

- Someone who listens and believes you when you tell me what you like: Check

- Someone who's up for more than a quickie anytime: Check

What do I want? A woman who isn't afraid to show me how much she wants me. Who LOVES my cock (and says it) and can't get enough of it. Who isn't afraid to tell me how much she is enjoying herself. Who is open to new things. That's enough for starters.

bored_and_old: Summary of how I meet your required qualifications follows:

-Who isn't afraid to show you how much I want you: Check

-Who LOVES your cock (and says it) and can't get enough of it: Well, it's hard to say I love a cock I've never seen, but I don't think I've ever met one I didn't love, so I'll go with Check

-Who isn't afraid to tell you how much I am enjoying myself: Check

-Who is open to new things: Well...there are limits. I'm not going to write a blank Check, so to speak (haha, I crack myself up). But even if something doesn't appeal to me, I won't be judgmental about it at least.

EverybodyWantsSome: I talk a big game in my fantasies, but really, all I want is to be with a woman who is 100 percent, completely, and totally into me during sex. Not afraid to show it. Doesn't hold back or hide pieces of herself as if she's afraid I'll think she's a slut. Even if, especially if, she acts like she's MY slut in bed (or other surface or location...).

I don't expect a blank check on the new things front. I figure that's what communication is all about. And being realistic about our own limits and honest enough to say it.

Now where were we? Something about me worshiping your pussy and ass with my tongue? If not, then I think that's a great place to start...

bored_and_old: Yes, I think that's an excellent place to start. On my knees and elbows, ass up, face down in the pillow while you tongue fuck me...

EverybodyWantsSome: I'd follow that up by sliding my cock in your pussy from behind while my thumb continues to massage your asshole. Slow, deep strokes, taking my time as I rub you with my thumb. Then pulling out and flipping you over, straddling your chest so you can taste yourself on my cock, then going back down on your asshole as my thumb rubs your clit, then slipping a finger inside your pussy to rub your g-spot as I lick your clit with slow gentle flicks of my tongue, not letting you cum yet...

bored_and_old: Dammit man, I'm at work trying to be professional and shit! I'm squirming in my chair now!

I would be lost in the flood of sensation, so many nerves firing at once as you use your hands, mouth, and cock to drive me wild with pleasure. I'd let you know exactly what you were doing to me - with moans, gasps, barely coherent words of encouragement - "ohhh yes! right there! that's so fucking good!" You'd drive me to the edge and hold me there and I would beg you to send me over, to please, please let me cum on your tongue...How long would you make me wait?

EverybodyWantsSome: Not yet! After one more teasing flick of my tongue on your clit, I'd move back up and slide my cock inside you, balls deep, my full weight bearing down on top of you, kissing you and slowly grinding my cock against your clit. My cock would be throbbing at this point, balls aching for release, but I'm not letting either of us have it quite yet. I'm just here to taste your mouth, feel our tongues entwine, kiss your neck and your breasts, gently suck your nipples. Then, pushing myself up on fully extended arms, muscles taut and flexed, I switch to long, slow strokes of my cock...out until just the head is inside you and then in as deep as I can go, my smooth balls slapping against the wetness of your skin, until I'm about to cum. But before that happens, I pull all the way out and move back down between your legs, pushing them up and wide apart as I begin licking your swollen, engorged, pulsating clit...and this time, I take you over the edge...

Squirm away, baby. I want to be the reason your panties are soaked, your nipples are hard and your skin is hot and flushed above your breasts.

bored_and_old: I'd groan in protest when your tongue left my clit, but feeling your cock inside me and your body against mine would be so intensely sweet, so perfect, that a new craving would take form. The craving to thoroughly savor every sensual, exquisite moment our bodies can experience together. Churning my hips to match your rhythm as the slow grind of your cock inside my grasping pussy and against my aching clit sends shudders through my body. Barely aware of the low moans I breathe into your mouth as we kiss, tongues swirling with that same beautiful rhythm. Sliding my hands over your shoulders, your back, your sides, fingers clutching, desperate to draw you in closer and touch you everywhere I can reach. Your mouth on my neck and my nipples drives me higher, making me gasp and my eyes roll back. Your tongue on my clit again is enough to shatter me, a powerful climax roaring over me until I am delirious, crying out as shockwaves of pure bliss rocket up my spine. As I come back to myself with sparks still dancing behind my eyes, I finally understand the term "mind-blowing orgasm."

"Squirm away, baby. I want to be the reason your panties are soaked, your nipples are hard and your skin is hot and flushed above your breasts."

You got it. All of those things, right now. Holy fuck.

EverybodyWantsSome: Oh, I love knowing I can make your pussy respond from all the way over here on this side of the interwebs. Just imagine what I could do if I could actually touch it, lick it, fuck it...

I want to make you cum and cum and cum again, hard! Then feed you my cock and let you feel my hot cum hitting your tongue...

bored_and_old: Know it, then. We've never met, but you fucking own my pussy. And I am absolutely imagining what you could do...

I would thoroughly devour your cock. I'd swallow it all the way down and suck on it like a damn popsicle, like I couldn't get enough. I'd gulp down every last bit of cum you shot in my throat and lick every last drop off your cock. I'd lick my lips to make sure I got it all. Then I'd beg for more.

EverybodyWantsSome: Holy shit I want to fuck you NOW. I want to bend you over and shove my cock in you so hard, pound you until I leave bruises on your ass and then flip you over and eat your pussy until you scream. Then fill your pussy with my cum and make you lick my cock clean.

We've never met...what if we did? Would it just be a disappointment? Or would it be like playing with a grenade with the pin pulled? Or is that what we're doing now?

bored_and_old: It could be either, I suppose. It's very possible you wouldn't find me attractive in person. I'm not exactly some hot little number. Some extra weight, saggy boobs, stretch marks, cellulite - total mom bod.