Denny As The Handy Man Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catching you with your aunt was hilarious. I didn't realize until later that the woman at the door was your mother. You must have shit your pants!" She started to laugh so hard at that that I couldn't help but join in.

I couldn't resist. She was too beautiful. Damning the consequences I moved closer, reached out, pulled her to me and planted a huge kiss smack on her lips and then recoiled waiting for her to slap me. Her reaction was one of surprise at first and then she shocked me with "Why'd you stop? Don't you want me or don't I fit the profile?"

I didn't know what she meant by profile but I'm not stupid. I knew that she was encouraging me to continue. I reached out again and pulled her into my arms. Her huge breasts were mashed against my chest and my tongue met hers as my hands started to play with her ass cheeks. I pulled her butt into my groin as she reached behind me and did the same. We stood there grinding against each other for a seemingly long time. I couldn't get enough of her tongue as our saliva mixed together.

By now my hands had started to explore her 38's and soon my mouth started to make its way down to them. I pulled apart her blouse too forcefully and her buttons bounced onto the hardwood floor. Now this fabulous chest that was ogled every night by dozens of men was mine to feast on and I was ravenous. The feel was different then any breasts I had kissed before but that didn't bother me in the least. They were perfectly molded and the nipples stood out proudly as I sucked on them. I was surprised that they stood up so firmly without the support of a bra. Stepping back as I fondled them, it did strike me strange that they looked more like the breasts of a much younger woman.

Continuing to kiss my way south, I bussed her incredibly flat stomach and I wondered what kind of exercises she must do to keep it so flat but then realized that a woman in her profession couldn't afford to let her body go to pot. I found out later that Maggie had actually had a minor tummy tuck two years previously.

Now kneeling, as I looked back up past her monstrous tits that jutted out proudly, I detected slight scar marks where her breasts met her stomach. I watched her shake her long, straight hair from side to side in bliss as I concentrated on orally servicing her. Tongueing her pussy brought another shock to my psyche as I looked in awe at a gold ring. I had never met, let alone, sucked a woman who had been pierced in that sensitive area. She ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her clitoris and rolled the ring around in my mouth.

As I started to separate her labia lips with my tongue she stopped me briefly to notify me that she was cumming already. Quickly I returned to my attack. With my tongue plunging in and out of her cunt, my nose was buried in her little patch of pubic hair. My eyes could barely focus but I could see that her pubic hair was neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart. It was then that I realized that the heart shape was the only hair in the area and that she was a natural redhead. She must have shaved regularly and the thought of her doing that caused another erotic vision.

Soon she started to clutch my head tighter and ordered, "Eat me! Oh yes! That's it! Uh.. uh…I'mmmm.. cummm.. ingggg!!!" I licked as fast as I could. I was determined to make her cum like no other man had. Her body was wracked with spasm after spasm but I refused to stop. Finally she held my head but instead of trying to force her groin into my mouth, she tried to push my face away. Eventually I relented and as she collapsed back onto her bed. I smiled at her with my saliva-covered face.

When she had regained her breath, she sighed, "That was incredible! I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I asked.

"All the pigs that come into the club want to fuck me but they don't care if I get off or not. Many of them cum before we even get to the main event. The young ones have no self control and the old ones want to control me. I knew you were different. The women in this rooming house seemed too content after having you. I knew that you must be more than just a cocksman. You obviously cared about satisfying your partner not just yourself"

Her next statement shocked the hell out of me. "That's why I set about to seduce you. " Her green eyes sparkled as she continued, "Have you noticed that I don't even own an air conditioner? I knew you would end up in here. You're not all that different from all the other men I've known. I want to fuck you now but I want this to be special for you too. What do you want me to do?"

Here I was about to live every man's dream. I had no idea why she chose me after all I was still just a kid but I sure as hell wasn't going to miss this opportunity. I didn't even hesitate. "Dance for me Maggie. Pretend that you're performing at the Fantasia Club and I'm the only customer. "

She seemed taken back by my request but recovered quickly with, "I meant oral, vaginal or anal but I can do that and then we can really get it on. Sometimes I get turned on when I dance so this might be fun for both of us. "

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you, " she commanded.

While I laid back, I could hear the rustling of clothes and hangers being moved about and tried to visualize what I would see when she let me open my eyes. When I heard the first few bars of Tina Turner's 'Private Dancer' I knew I was not going to be disappointed.

Opening my eyes on her command, I looked across the room and she was no where to be seen but the lights had been dimmed I guess with a dimmer switch. Then in the doorway, I observed a stiletto heeled shoe dangling in mid air keeping time to the music. Then the calf of a muscular leg came into view and finally there she was leaning against the door frame with her body half in and half out of the room. Raising herself up and down she seemed to be humping the entrance and I started to rise up but she wiggled her finger as if to say 'no-no'.

She had chosen a micro-mini latex-like blue dress that barely covered her rear. As she humped the door frame I could tell that she was enjoying my undivided attention. Her long red hair had fallen over her eyes and she pushed it back behind her ear in a sensuous movement. Entering the room, swaying from side to side as she danced provocatively to the music, I could see the magnificent breasts shimmering from side to side. They were barely being held in place by a thin piece of material that appeared to be tied behind her neck and under her flowing mane.

Sitting on the side of the bed I reached out for her but she just smiled and stayed slightly out of reach. Bending at the waist, her breasts fell forward and I was able to look down into the valley between them. Tiny beads of sweat started to appear on her magnificent orbs. She shook her tits back and forth and my mouth automatically started salivating at the thought that soon I would be sucking on them.

Turning around and bending forward, Maggie started to wave her buttocks back and forth. As she did this, her rubber dress rose up revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see the lips of her womanhood and the little brown asshole. Something sparkled and I then realized that it was her pierced clitoris. This was something totally new to me. She looked back, shook her long hair away from her face again and winked seductively.

"See anything you like, young man?" she quizzed. Before I could respond she had stood up and placing her hands behind her neck, she arched her back which caused her already prominent breasts to jut out even farther from her tiny waist. Then after undoing the tie holding up the dress she sensuously wiggled her hips and the material slowly slid down her hourglass figure until finally, my goddess stood naked except for the five inch high heels.

Once again I reached out to her but as I did the music ended and she skidded away to press the replay button on her CD machine. Returning to me she turned her back and lowered her swaying ass onto my groin. At the club I knew that I wasn't allowed to touch but here I knew that there were no boundaries so I reached around and gripped each boob with a hand as she continued to ground her ass into my cock.

Finally she turned as she stood up and rubbed her perfect beauties right in my face. Holding my head still with her hands she moved her globes back and forth across my mouth and nose. My tongue reached out and licked her nipples in response. While doing this she was fondling my hard-on through my jeans and I begged her to let it out. Putting her face down into my pubic area, she rubbed her cheeks over the trapped organ and with some help from her well-manicured fingers started to pull my zipper down with her teeth. Next she undid the clasp and started to pull my jeans off as I raised my hips to accommodate her.

When the bottom half of my body was totally exposed she leaned forward and teased my manhood with her tongue as I tore my tee-shirt off over my head. Kneeling down between my legs she looked up at me through her long eyelashes and unbelievably asked if she could suck my cock. Once again I wondered why a beautiful 30 year old stripper would want to suck my cock. I knew I wasn't the best looking guy in town although right now I felt that maybe I was the most well-endowed as I looked at her starting to inhale my rock hard cock. I don't think it had ever been longer or thicker.

She teased the end of the glans and made a show of taking a drop of pre-cum onto her tongue and swallowing. As her hands stroked my erection she continued to look up into my face with her beautiful green eyes. Then she freaked me out by holding my balls in her hand and sucking one directly into her mouth. I could feel the testicle rolling around as she played with it with her tongue. Then she replaced it with the other testicle. I knew that I couldn't refrain from cumming much longer and tried to warn her but she obviously sensed it because she started to stroke the shaft faster and faster while at the same time grabbing my balls as they bounced back and forth.

"It's okay baby. Shoot your cum on my face and on my tits!"

I didn't need any more encouragement and I sent a blast of semen two feet up into the air and watched it land in her hair. The next spurt hit her flush in the nose and some of it spread into her right eye. Keeping her eye closed she aimed the next release directly into her mouth. As the amount seeping out of my piss hole slowed down she pulled the purple head right inside her mouth. I could see her cheeks bulging out as she rolled her tongue over the sensitive head. She sucked me like this until I pleaded with her to stop. I heard the expression 'she sucked me dry' but this was the first time any woman had actually tried to do it.

While I was recovering, Maggie kissed her way up my stomach and stopped to suck on my nipples. This, too, was a new experience. Noticing my reaction, the wanton woman whispered, "Relax, Dennis, and open your mind to new ideas. With love making you should try new things. Let's take a break. I could use a drink. " Then laughing as she exited the bedroom, "Are you old enough to drink, Denny?"

Why is it that women who were about to fuck me worried that I might not be old enough to drink? It didn't make any sense to me. Besides I found it insulting and condescending. Of course, the statement just encouraged me to prove to them that I was the equal of any man in the sack. What better way than to get them off so that they begged me to make them cum. Then my being old enough to drink would be moot.

I jumped off the bed and followed Maggie into the combined kitchenette/dining room where she was already pouring two glasses of bourbon. Watching her chest rise as she savoured her drink made my temporarily dormant penis awaken. When a little bourbon escaped from the corner of her mouth as she coughed and fell onto her breast, I immediately moved closer and licked it up. Then I picked her 120 pound body up and placed her ass on the counter.

Moving between her legs I started to kiss her globes again and slowly made my way over her stomach until I was nuzzling her pubes again. This time there was quite a bit of moisture there from her previous cum session. After a few minutes of this I knew that I could wait no longer and I stood up, raised her right leg over my shoulder and pushed my blood-engorged organ into her cunt.

"Uhhh…oh…Denny.. that feels wonderful. Your cock is filling me up.. oh.. god.. I'm.. cumming.. allll…readdddyyyyy!!!"

Totally relying on me to hold her up she wrapped her free leg around my butt and drew me into her as close as she could. I kept poking my manhood into her without missing a beat. After a few minutes of this heavenly bliss she came again but I was determined not to release my seed into her yet. I felt that I had to make her my fuck slave.

"Cum with me you bastard!!!…oh…fuckkkk!!! I'mmmm.. cumming aaagainnn!!" she screamed.

Using every ounce of self control, I forced myself to stop driving my organ deep within her chasm. "I want to fuck your tits!" I hissed and lowered her on wobbly legs to the floor. She didn't complain as she once again knelt between my legs and dreamily looked back up into my dark brown eyes.

Placing my already moistened cock in the channel between her huge globes, I started to rub against her chest. Obviously an expert at this, Maggie trapped my organ between her breasts with pressure from each hand. Each time the glans would appear, Maggie would touch the tip with her tongue. The tightness and her teasing tongue once again brought me near completion as I fucked her huge tits.

"Fuck my titties, Denny. Your cock feels so good! Cum for me! Give me another faceful! I want your cum! Give it to me!"

I almost acquiesced but fought again to regain control. I wanted this to be a fuck that she would always remember. I knew that it was going to be memorable for me. I had dreamed of this for weeks now and I wanted to draw it out as long as humanly possible.

Somehow, I freed my organ which was just a stroke or two away from shooting the contents of my balls all over her gigantic tits. "Turn over, " I ordered. "I want to fuck you in the ass!"

"Okay but go slowly, Dennis. The last guy who fucked me in the ass almost tore me in two. " As she was saying this, she was turning to face the bed. I caught our reflection in the bedside mirror and it was like looking at a scene from a porno movie. There she was – a long-haired redhead with large boobs drooping towards the floor as she knelt on all fours with her knees spread and her ass raised and exposed to my waiting cock.

My cock was as stiff as a board and I knew it wasn't going to be denied much longer but I also knew that I wanted to make Maggie beg for me to fuck her in the ass. Postponing my own pleasure I started to push my fingers in and out of her wet pussy making sure that each digit was sufficiently lubricated with her own cum. As I was doing that I lowered my face until my nose was touching her butt and started to probe her anus with my tongue. She tensed but gradually allowed her anus to open up and allow my tongue to enter. My tongue now acted like a cock albeit a tiny one as I started to push it in and out. Gradually the taste became benign as I got used to it.

She was groaning and I knew she was coming again. Not giving her time to recover I continued my anal assault now with my fingers. I could sense her gritting her teeth. First one finger up to the first knuckle. Then finally the full finger. Slowly I had pushed it deeper until it was all the way in. Holding it there for a second I could sense her relaxing as she finally took a deep breath. After pulling it out slowly, I gently reinserted it. I continued like this for a couple of minutes and then I knew it was time to expand the hole. In order to accommodate my thick cock I had to introduce two fingers and then three. As I worked three fingers in and out of her bum hole I had continued to alternate between her vagina and her clitoris.

As she started to thrash about in yet another orgasm, she pleaded with me.

"Oh fuck…fuck my ass! Do it! Stick that goddamn cock of yours into my asshole! Stop teasing me you bastard! Stick it in me now!"

I had reached the end of my self-control anyway. I was already getting ready to drive my prick into her beckoning rear just as she pleaded with me. After withdrawing my three fingers I looked down at the target and realized that the brown hole was now red and it took a few seconds for it to close. Hesitating no longer, I placed the head of my cock at her rear entrance and started to slowly insert it. The tightness of her rectum walls was incredible but I pushed even deeper. Maggie groaned but not in pain this time.

She started to push her rear back as she pleaded again for me to "stick it in my ass. Cum in my ass! Oh shit! It's tearing me up!"

When I heard this last statement I hesitated for the briefest of seconds but she reached under my partially inserted cock, grasped my balls and hissed, "Don't stop now you mutherfucker or I'll rip your fucking balls off!"

I had never had any woman threaten me like that and I immediately realized that she meant every word. What could I do? I had no choice. It didn't matter because I had no intention of stopping my anal assault now anyway. Encouraged and no longer fearing or caring that I might hurt her, I drove my 8 incher all the way into the deepest part of her bowels. She let out a blood-curdling scream but continued to rock back against me.

Now I had a breast in each hand as I drove in and out, faster and faster. My mind was in another dimension. I was only interested in self-gratification. This woman was simply a receptacle now for my driving cock. Soon I could feel my impending orgasm growing and I wanted this feeling to last forever but nature and animal instinct had taken over. I released her breasts and grabbed her hips to force them back into my groin. My cock felt like a steel rod and I swear I could have picked her up and carried her on it all by itself. Maggie was screaming again but I was too far gone to understand a word she said. I think they were just animal grunts coming out of her mouth as we both catapulted towards our impending explosions. Finally I could feel my cock expanding as my cum started to shoot down the shaft and blast deep into her ass.

"Uh.. uh.. oh.. shit.. it.. feels.. so…fuckkkinggg…good! I'mmm…gonna.. cummm! I'mmm.. fuckinggg…your…ass!! Aaaggghhhh! Here.. itttt.. cummmmsss! Take.. it.. all…you…fucking…slut!!!"

Wave after wave of semen tore out of my cock and flooded her asshole which seemed to be sucking my cock trying to draw even more into its deep cavity. I could feel Maggie's own spasms as I finally ran out of energy and collapsed onto her back. Rolling me off her she shocked the hell out of me by crawling down to my withering organ and taking it into her mouth. She continued to clean the remaining cum as my cock released its final few drops. The taste of her own behind didn't seem to bother her. Finally she had finished and contentedly rested her face on my stomach. Within minutes we had both fallen into a deep sleep.

The rest of the summer went by way too quickly. Mrs. O'Brien's husband arrived home unexpectedly one day. Evidently he had fallen and hurt his back so he was given a furlow so that he could recuperate at home. His back couldn't have been too bad as we could hear the two of them going at it every time the boys went off to play tennis or to visit their friends.

Mrs. Johnston gave up trying to get me back into her bed when she started getting a regular pizza boy, I mean, pizza delivery every third day. She told me that she always had her pizza with sausage. Take that any way you'd like but I did notice that the delivery boy always left with a big smile on his face.