Denny As The Handy Man Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Bev and I got it on occasionally but I think the incest thing really did bother her. Besides that she had met what she called 'the only straight male model in all of Toronto. ' I didn't question her on how she ascertained that.

Mom came up one more time for another brief visit and we managed to squeeze in a couple of lovemaking sessions, one of which involved Aunt Bev.

I felt obligated to help Aunt Bev get back on her feet so when I wasn't fulfilling my handyman duties, I spent much of my free time with Maggie. Aunt Bev had revealed to me that she knew I was screwing the thirty year old stripper but her only warning was not to fall in love.

"Remember, young man, she's ten years older than you so don't go getting all romantic and thinking that she's the marrying kind. Remember what she does for a living. Learn as much as you can from her, treat her right but don't be a fool. "

Maggie continued to strip 6 nights a week and would get angry if I showed up at the club unexpectedly. I had seen her giving some fat, old, bald guy a blow job and when she saw me she blew up out of embarrassment I guess. I knew that she was still doing the extras that the lap dancers at the Fantasia Club were expected to do but as long as I still got to do those same things with her in her apartment, I learned to accept it. Fact is thinking of her fucking and sucking complete strangers was a weird turn-on.

She continued to do private strip shows for me and one time she even gave me a blow job right in her dressing room at the rear of the club with three of the other strippers watching. She got angry when I asked if they'd like to join in and didn't talk to me for two days.

Because of her late hours, sometimes I would fall asleep in her apartment while waiting for her. Often I would awaken with my cock in her mouth. Sometimes she wouldn't fuck me and asked if I would just hold her. I knew that on those occasions she had had a bad client at the club.

She refused to even talk about taking any other type of job. Her plan she said was to keep working for two or three more years and then retire back to the Mid-West where she had a little boy of eleven. All she would say about him was that she had been raped by his father when she was nineteen and the boy's grandmother was raising him while she worked. She visited him in between gigs.

The end of her contract at the Fantasia Club coincided with my having to go back to school. Our final good-bye fuck the night before I came back home will always remain one of my favorite memories of her but none will compare with that of our first time together. I still get a 'woody' just thinking about it.