All Comments on 'Denny's Mom'

by denny9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Must be every guy's most secret ambition - to screw his mother. Very well told, it had me by the balls reading it.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 17 years ago
hot

that was really hot story good going

BillyFBillyFalmost 15 years ago
Damned Yes More!!!

Damned yes more escapades, Read everything so far in order and his mother pulling him off the other girl and then fucking him stuped herself was the greatest... let them fuck some more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It's nice to know that both Denny and Bobby ended up fucking their mothers, they should consider a trade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
he gave his mother the best fuck she ever got

A great story! Denny and Bobby are cousins, so they think alike. Both boys have bold independent minds, untamed by society's stupid rules. Each is strongly attracted to his mother's cunt, as all boys are, but these guys decide to do something about it! Denny screws all the young twats he wants, but when his mother grabs him out of his latest young slit, she watches as her son's big stiff dick erupts, shooting huge gobs of his ball cream all over the place. Mom is stunned, his father never shot near those massive doses, and dad's mediocre thingy was no match for what her son's proudly carrying between his strong legs. On the spot, mom falls in love with her boy's big stiff prick, she has to have it up where it does a mother the most good. Denny stares at "the opening he came from," the one between his mother's legs, the best thing a boy can ever see, and his motherfucking instinct, inborn in all sons, kicks in. Denny can't wait to become a real-life motherfucker, and neither can his mom. He shoves his big hard cock up his own birth canal, where all boys would love to stick their young prick. It feels real familiar to him, he's been up there before and he grins with pride. He fucks his mother's cunthole with all his young man's power, and finally grunts, yells and unloads his hot potent young balls, creaming his own mother's twat. Bet Denny's fucked a baby up his mother's cunt, as sons dream of doing to their mom!

Daddys_PlaythingDaddys_Playthingabout 13 years ago
Nice Story

I loved the sex scene. The dialogue however was a bit cheesy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He is one lucky son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
absolutely awesome

I can hardly take my hand of my cock. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy as hell

denny's mom is one hot fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It took 5 years to get the first comment....

I can see why denny9 didn't continue the story.

dirtyoldman1949dirtyoldman1949over 1 year ago
You

Better not stop till 😤 you tell more about this story loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous