All Comments on 'Dental Nurse Puts Smile on My Face'

by Anonoauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gotranegotraneover 9 years ago
Only One Thing Missing!

Great story, except one thing missing: Jenny should have been in the classic nurse's" dress" uniform with white tights, or stockings! Either way, keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
good clean fun!

who knew insurance fraud could be so hot??!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, but…

…what kind of boss pays to get his employees formed without asking for a proof of presence? ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I had been going to a physio for 3 months, a big blonde headed girl named Janet. Whiplash and a groin injury from a truck accident. I got to know some of the regulars because I went on the same day every week. Janet held a Christmas party for the Wednesday regulars. There was an older lady called Glynnis who I saw there every week. The party was only drinks and finger food but it was good. Ok, up on the bed, time for your treatment, after a few drinks, I lay there, first my neck, what pain I had diminished. Ok, Glynnis you ready, a giggle, yes, Janet left my curtain open and I saw Glynnis undress, she had hose on, and lay face down. Janet used a tens machine on her lower back. I watched, my hand moved to my cock, ok rob get that groin ready, she looked over, I was caught, she stared at me, then said oh, I can see you have.. she put a hot pack on Glynnis back and moved over to me. I was embarrassed, sorry, sssh, lose the pants, as usual, then a towel over me. I lay down, she squeezed the liquid on me, then got the tens machine., moving it over my groin. She removed the towel, a first, squirted some liquid on my cock and began to stroke me, I looked at her, she smiled, nice slow long strokes. Glynnis, could you help me here, ok, she walked over,, my cock was sticking straight up, Janet was now massaging my groin, I looked at Glynnis a nervous smile. Well, I told you it was good, go on stroke it, Glynnis looked at me, I nodded, she stroked me, her hand around the base, I heard her so hard. I looked down, Janet was fingering Glynnis pussy, through the hose. Ok, therapy time, Glynnis back to your bed, she reluctantly let me go. I must have looked disappointed, wait till I get her ready. I watched , she made Glynnis kneel on the bed, then removed her hose. she beckoned me over. we need internal and external massage here. Janet touched Glynnis pussy, then called me over, as I massage here please massage her internally. I looked at her, fuck her, she wants you to. I haven't got a condom, is that ok glynnis, he hasnt got a condom,yes, yes and I pushed into her. she orgasmed straight away as I fucked her wet pussy. Keep fucking her, she has to cum 5 times, as a second orgasm shook her, good, good, not too fast, not a bad ass eh as Janet ran her finger over it. I watched as she pushed it in, mm, you would like this. Hey Glynnis, want that big cock in your ass, hesitation, not really, wow, I would like to try it in mine, I kept fucking, glynnis orgasmed again, wow, I was getting close as Glynnis fell forward, no more, please, I feel dizzy. My cock was standing out, covered in juice. Is she ok, iwas worried, mm, I think she is absolutely ok. Janet lifted her white uniform revealing large white but sheer panties, over here, she grabbed a tube, I cant let you do my pussy, husband only because we are trying for a baby, but like I said my ass is ok, I quite like it there, as she knelt on my bed. Come on, I positioned my cock, I felt her anus open, she gasped, then grip me, oh, push it in oh fuck that's good, as my cock opened her tight insides. Yes, keep going, don't stop, believe me I had no intention of stopping, oh yes, yes, aaagh yes and I felt her shake, grip my cock and squeeze the cum from me. I finished with my physio not long after that but I did get a call from Glynnis who said she needed my special attention, which I gladly gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story looks suspicious

A deep cleaning takes at lease an hour for only half of your mouth, then a second appointment is needed to finish the job. This story looks suspicious because I had three deep cleanings in my life, and they all average at least one hour for each half. I don't know where he got the 10 minute cleaning, but a regular cleaning is longer then 10 minutes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous