All Comments on 'Deployment Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ouch

Good start but I really hope both wife and daughter pay for what they did to him. Since he was faithful the whole time he was away but they couldn't see it from his point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hope he grows some balls and you're not one of the writers that let a story drop off or make us wait for months on end.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years agoAuthor
Feel free to comment

Thanks for reading guys. I'm a better story teller than I am a writer, so let me know what can be done for improvement. Please comment. Good, Bad, Ugly, I want to hear them as long as they are constructive. Stupid comments will be ignored (you guys know who you are). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry i just hate short chapters you set a scene and dropped it

at least try for daily chapters. Anger isn't the issue, divorce her and move on she stayed married for the benefits.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Great Start

You have a lot of detail to fill in but it was an excellent beginning. Fucking cheating cunt. Even turned the daughter away from her father. Please continue...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Almost a year out at sea, let's be real ?

How could this not happen? I've been there as in USS Carl Vinson. Relationships crash and burn all the time. When in port, to be honest, a sizable percentage of married men are out to play. There's a disingenuous tone to narrative that strikes me as being false. You can't not, not have a clue with red flags raised in plots. It will happen all the time to shipmmates.

There's a lot of relationships that will weather the storm of a year separation. But from what I've seen it's about two thirds where its just too much. Is it good or bad ? That's beyond me- I just saw a lot of ridiculously young people's marriages crack and break under duress of military life and separtions. Decent story with a basis in truth.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
stupid

why did he bother telling them we coming home? It is OBVIOUS they dont care and dont want him around... And why the fuck is this idiot STILL in the same house?

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Don't know some things

I can't say how accurate a year long deployment is.

I think he saw the red flags but he was acting out of hope over reality. That things could be salvaged.

We don't know where he is after a year. He is just reflecting on what his daughter said, not that he is STILL in the same house.

Now...it's taken almost two pages to set the stage. You explained (and explained and explained) his feelings being deployed.

Okay. Let's see where you go from here. I'll pass judgment as more happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A year? Yes they do!!!

I see a few comments doubting a year long deployment. When I got out they gave me orders to the USS Eisenhower (They give you orders in case you change your mind at the last minute.) That boat spent the following 1 year and 2 weeks sitting in the Indian Ocean. Fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

good start cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
time for

mr mike to either have an accident or enlist in the military. id vote for military. Make it 6 years in the marines. Its either enlisd Mr. Mike or Ill flat out kill you myself so be it me or be it the enemy. we are the same. You get to fight now while I fuck your pussy. Not my wife any more Shes just a pussy to fuck

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
yeahhhh boy

the USS Harry Truman was out for 10 months and when I got home my wife would have had to leave but the Ike went into the shipyards. Hampton VA, as far as the husband goes, fuck'em move on and find a good woman, whores come a dime a dozen.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
This started the juices flowing!

Of course we readers will hate the wife, be upset with the daughter and feel bad for the husband. This is a good setup. Now you have to take us readers someplace with the story. I'm not sure how much depression I want to be exposed to, but I am looking forward to a solution, although at this point, it looks like a new family is the cure to this troubling situation. Stealing a man's wife is horrible, but stealing his daughter's love is a high crime, and a real misdemeanor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If she did cheat

Then no excuse and to have your children involved. If you cant keep your legs closed being married to a military member then dont do it. Personally someone that cheats when a person is deployed deserves the firing squad because their moral effects the troops as well and should be viewed as treason. If its a guy or girl that cheats they should get absolutely nothing in the divorce except a boot in the ass and the door closed behind them. This country has forgotten about adultery in the court systems and most of time it goes 50/50 or worse for the men. Feeding her to the hogs would be the best way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Christ

Why anybody in the military gets married and thinks they're going to get fidelity, I'll never know.

I used to live near Fort Riley, Kansas, and dating was a pain because it was so hard to tell the military wives out trolling from the actual unattached women. They were always out there, and in huge numbers. Some of my friends loved the easy action, but I had to move because fucking wives wasnt my bag and it was literally like a herd coming through.

Anybody who is routinely gone for months or years and thinks THEIR spouse is the exception is a fool.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
"Ain't no sense in going home; Jody's got your girl and gone."

This one reminds me of that old marching cadence. I agree that if a military wife can't keep her legs together while Hubby is gone on deployment, she shouldn't have married him in the first place. Unfortunately, as the Anon said, it's all-too-often seen in the military, where a wife can't keep her legs together.

Stationed in Panama back in the '90s, it was VERY difficult to spot the single women from the Navy wives whose Hubbies were stationed at Rodman and came to Ft. Clayton looking for some action as soon as Hubby shipped out. The tan lines on their left ring fingers were sometimes the only indication. Personally, I don't think sailors should get married at all, unless they marry another sailor and can get stationed together, either on land or on the same ship. While soldiers are usually only separated from their wives and loved ones during times of war, sailors have to go through that CONSTANTLY if they're stationed aboard a ship. Also, involving Asshole with the daughter as a surrogate father figure is just dirty. Definitely hope that both Wifey and Asshole get what's coming to them.

5 Stars for this chapter. Keep 'em coming, Jav.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Agree...

I agree with Dragon...No woman that can't keep her legs closed, should ever marrie a military...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

After an almost fatal beating from which he hamstrung and crippled for life, Mr. Mike wakes up in the hospital to find testicles and nut-sack missing.

The slut cheating whore wife is found wandering a bad section of town naked and confused; obviously in a state of shock from a life altering ordeal with blood dripping between her legs.

Words have been tattooed in large red block letters ruining forever a once beautiful face. They cover her forehead her cheeks and her chin; under her nose.

These tattoos advertise for all to see the essence of her soul and moral fiber. The words say; slut, whore and cheating wife.

The emergency room doctors discover the cheating wife’s clitoris has been cut out and then crudely cauterized.

While all of this happened, the wronged husband is away at sea, innocent and unaware of what transpired.

The sailor’s mother however considers it money well spent; her life savings. Most went to the tattoo artist and his ex-convict friends who have been paid well their work and silence; some for the African midwife and a mother wife who understands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One way I've seen service members avoid some of this...

And, usually have a Lot of children; wife is pregnant BEFORE every deployment. Keeps the wife too involved in something else to even consider having an affair. Other than that & from experience; it takes a DEDICATED spouse that stays loyal; this doesn't just apply to the military either. It's a choice every day one wakes up that they will choose to love & honor their spouse by staying loyal, faithful & true. Or, for some of the other military minded: if you are going to divorce & you're a career service member; divorce before you've been married 10 years. -That way the spouse doesn't get a cut of the retirement check.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
too long a lead in

Javmor79:

Good writing, but the story line is weak, IMO. The back story is important, but as FD45 said, the back story is way too long and mostly full of stuff we really don't care about. What you have is pages with no action, no drama, no conflict, not even humor! It makes for boring reading and would have been better if you edited half of it out. By telling us she had an affair up front, and confirming the thing throughout, there really isn't much suspense here either. As I see it you've painted yourself into a corner. Normally the choice would be either divorce or reconciliation, but the latter would be really hard at this point, as it doesn't look like she wanted to stay married, so it's hard to see anything very interesting happening here. But then who knows what lies ahead?

The wife made a great mistake when she let his daughter bond with Mr. Mike. This made it most unlikely she and the child could keep the affair a secret, so it would have been much better for her to tell the husband a week out what the score was, if only for her daughter's sake. It was particularly cruel of the wife to let the child take the heat of her husband's anger. To me that was a bad job all around.

Chilley

spud65spud65almost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Any spouse who fools around on their significant other and allows their children to witness the events are just asking to be caught.... As children say the damnedest things at the most in opportune moments... Not forgetting the fact that he supported her cheating ass while deployed. So a request, finish the story soon. Great first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is This The Story?

Because that was only an a loooong introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Is This The Story?

Uh, did you miss the "Pt. 01" in the title? The writer made it very clear this was not a complete story.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
NIce First Chapter

The story is as old as the hills and the Vikings used to do the women of the households attacked besides the corpses of their husbands. Really this is very strong and burns as it goes down your throat. Five!

pakmul48pakmul48almost 10 years ago
Your intro

You should have been in the military in the 60's - no contact except letters and damn few of those. Stick to the real story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuck the sailor and its alright

most writers haven't being in service and deal with pain too be away from home.people get killed fucking servicemen wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

really erotic. hmmmm I have to get my self a encyclopedia. what the hell means erotic already again ?

I guess you have no clue either, loosing wife and kid is erotic ? guess your on the wrong page here. this is not the lonely heart break club of Rosamunde Pilcher,

Utta Danella or other sobstuff

If I wanna get a depression I watch news

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 10 years ago
5*

Awaiting part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2 coming

So where is this story going ,a yr away from home on a ship, his wife hooks up with another,daughter likes this guy to much, the shit has hit the fan. Looks like not much to salvage here. Divorce is going to cost plenty being in San Diego a no fault state is calif. So he losses the kid his wife and he has to support the whore to boot a no win situation then he will eventually be shipped out again, does he kill himself or the bitches lover. For sure a man who takes a wife away from a soldier should pay big time.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
No Mas

No more, silly, inane, all detail and no feeling, no characters. Cold and boring!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
An Ever-Present Problem

Infidelity in military marriages during deployments. Always a sad tale; never a good ending. Freedom of expression allows you to write any ending you choose. Common humanity pleads with you to treat this hero with care.

Bd4554Bd4554almost 10 years ago
Thought-provoking story

Although I know this is only the first part of the story, I had a very strong reaction to it. First off, I should say that I've never served in the military. Second, I'm by no means a right-wing militarist. (Politically, I'm firmly entrenched on the left side of the spectrum.). That being said, I'm absolutely outraged by what has happened to the young sailor in this story, whose only offense seems to have been being deployed overseas for a long time serving our country. Admittedly, long deployments are always hard on military families, and marital problems because of it are not uncommon. But at least some of those problems can be attributed to voluntary deployments by servicemen and women who have deliberately chosen to put their military careers above their family lives. There's no sign of that in this story. Rather, it appears that "Mr. Mike" has taken advantage of a vulnerable wife and child while the innocent military husband and father is absent and powerless to react. A man who would do that is scum of the earth, in my book. I'm not normally given to violence, but Mr. Mike deserves a severe beating, at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Kill the wife and Mike and send the daughter to an all girls catholic boarding school.

Problem solved!!

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Hopefully there is a part 2.......

It's pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good plot, but...

You got a page and a half just with Introduction?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Hopefully

The year will be spelled out. I hope the Bitch and her Lover got theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mikes gotta die

I'm so mad.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 10 years ago
A Plot

But where is the story?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
TOO REALISTIC!

So far this is a story I can't put down and yet it depresses me. I hope you know where you're going with this. I suggest you ignore those who clamor for the kill. For the most part their loud claims of "I'd kill--maim--beat the hell out of, etc." is a lot of hot air. If it wasn't, the courts around our bases would be so busy trying returning servicemen they wouldn't have time to slap the hands of the muggers, rapist , burglars, and the other fine upstanding citizens, who take time off for a good drive-by shooting on their way to collect their free cell phones, and other goodies bestowed upon them by our "Honorable" members of congress.

You have tackled a real scenario played out each day. By the way, it happens on both ends of the deployment. Mostly a lot of love and forgiveness, helped by the fact that the men, such as the one in your story, are often scum looking for a quick piece of ass. When the wife tells sugar she plans on divorcing hubby and living happily ever after with them, they disappear like an ice cube on a hot sidewalk.

As I see it, you have only two realistic paths from here. A divorce, which hurts the child and both adults, or they reconcile, letting a lot of hard work and love repair their relationship. Remember, while Jesus allowed a divorce for infidelity He didn't demand it.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 10 years ago
Lost its way

Way too descriptive of what is happening on the boat and not enough details about the relationship between man, wife and child.

Focus more on the chararcters and less on the minutiae of things that don't drive the story along

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Great

You've told this story almost as if it happened to you. Well written, a good theme & unfortunately also quite a common occurrence for many servicemen & women deployed overseas. Having been in the army ( territorials ) for 10 years but never serving overseas I did meet guys who experienced this scenario on their homecoming. To say they were devastated, shattered & confused is not doing justice to their pain. The cheating spouse I don't think ever truly understood what they inflicted on partner & as for the other low life scumbags be they male or female, may you all rot in hell. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
been there

When I was in the service I met quite a few married guys. I also met a few of the wives. I could tell in 5 minutes that these marriages were doomed. If Uncle Sam had meant for you to be married, he'd have issued you one. It's a sad state of affairs. No pun intended. I fucking hate cheaters. Put em in front of a firing squad.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
GIVE IT TO MIKEY

he likes it just like the commercial. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

for a marine he likes to cry a lot,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
navy not Marine Corp

anony had you read the story you would have understood he was in the navy not the Marine Corp. next time read beyond the first one or two lines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I thunk he were

a sailor when I read it. Go back and reread it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Javmor must be packing Melons in his scrotum. one very fearless Author

Lets get this straight , we have a story of love & betrayl , of a cheating wife

(Always a controversial subject ,especially when so well written)

and the person that has been cheated on ,

is a member of the Armed Forces on active service.

(people who are without doubt the most Loved, Respected & admired by our population for the sacrifices they make to keep us safe)

if this was the best story EVER written on Literotica,

it would still score/rate badly

& receive lots of terrible comments & feedback.

purely due to the genre of story & the profession of the betrayed husband.

i love this story , because it IS so well written

& the Author captures RAW emotion so well

but Javmor really must have Balls the size of Melons,

to paint a target on his own back for all the Haters&Flamers with this one.

xxxhugsxxx

godbless & be well

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
first there is the not knowing

then you find out.

one is torment

the other is raw pain.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
There ought ot be a special hell for the people who fuck with

The spouses of those who risk all for us and our freedom -

The spouses too - if it is that god damned bad tell the person when they are home and get the fuck out - then go fuck around. Anyone can hold it together that long - even if it is a year. Just have the compassion of a shit head and wait!!!.

This will make an interesting tale -I hope it ends better than it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Some version of this story happened to at least half the people I knew in the Navy. Some of them broke down and cried. I was single. It does go both ways, it's not always wives who do it to their active duty counterparts, I am just more familiar with this side of it. The story sounds a bit dated, but I hope you've moved on, grown and have been able to establish a better relationship with your daughter. You'll always be her dad, whether she knows it yet or not.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Good story.

I really felt the disconnect. Thank You for your service, no matter the sincerity, always sounds empty to me. I never served in the military. Our Veterans deserve so much more. Today we are moving tanks towards the Ukraine, and Iran well they are helping Iraq, I guess.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
GOOD QUESTIONS DESERVE GOOD ANSWERS

NOT!!!!!!!! tk u mlj lv nv

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
It's Ovah!

This marriage is cooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ Masterfully written but too realistic: it shows that the real world can be tough & laden with hard choices; in fantasy world, however, shit happens but there are no consequencies & everybody lives happily ever after

In particular, when you have a child or children, you are darned if you do and damned if you don't.

Women are not angels, but are flesh & blood. Men are no better. Spouces of men & women in uniform are men & women. Period. Life can be complicated.

I served 12 month in a European army in 1970's.

If a soldier hears rumours about his wife or girlfriend, he gets depressed. Luckily, soldiers are always busy and seldom alone. Comradery helps them get thru whatever is bugging them. Still, sooner or later, each has to sort out his own shit. C'est la vie.

I know that any deployment in general & combat missions in particular are so much tougher & harder & more demanding; they are "next level". Yet servicemen are tough and resilient; plus the armed forces know how much soldiers can endure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is a much better story than Another Love

This was Javmor79's first and didn't get the attention that it deserved. I would still like to read the inside story on who Mr. Mike was and how a married woman decided to begin a relationship while her husband was deployed. She even fixed up her appearance. Was that to get a new man or did he transform her. Anyway this story had credible characters who acted reasonably. 5 stars

reasonable man

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago

Lots of WestPac Widows in SD.... When I went to sea from SD in the 70's we only had written letters - phone calls were from Subic on your dime. On rare occasion we had MARS calls that were free but no privacy (over). My WestPac's were usually 9mo's. The POD upper right hand corner had the PCOD countdown and three days out started Channel-Fever with mid-rats being well attended - the BS-plans and cribbage games went around the clock.

First off the brow were the new dad's and much glee and tears. But then I saw many broken hearts at the pier when some wives/families didn't even show up and it was the first time their husbands knew/confirmed their problem. My now ex-wife was not on the pier and I survived Vietnam thinking of getting to her arms - I was crushed, especially when I discovered she ran off with another sailor to Hawaii. Ya the good ole-days.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Well told.

Having been a Command Master Chief on several Aircraft Carriers I have seen this too many times to count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
same closet cuck commenting on a

story he didn't even read - imbeciles like that are cock-less and illiterate

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
We hated wives who cheated on Swabbies who were on WesPac

Nasty little skunts who worked with us would try to bring them to parties, we tell the douches to FOAD.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Soooo sad

This has to be the most heart wrenching story I've ever read. :( I don't know if I could read more.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
I agree with Hotwife805...

...in spades!

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Hey folks read it well, I went on five WestPacs, my first to Vietnam. He is lucky they were on the pier, I saw many a sailor discover their ended marriage when no one was on the pier waiting for them. Back in my day there were no ship phone calls, just letters and phone calls made when you hit Subic. This happens all too frequent in the Navy but few ever know how hard those 9-12mo cruises really are. I was a FT. And yes, my first wife deserted me to another sailor while I was on my first WestPac which also got me TAD volunteered for some inland fun - not.

Westpac Widows are very real and so far the story is highly accurate. I tried to avoid them as I once got burned but some remove their rings and even suntan off the ring lines. Once discovered I drop them like a turd - only FU'd once. And I stopped dating/seeking for quite sometime (couldn't trust em) due to not wanting to screw over another sailor/marine.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Know

I know where this is going, and I hate it. I more than most about betrayal while deployed. He is in for a tough time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much

A whole chapter, two pages, just to build up to the place where his wife is cheating on him, and he found out. Sorry, but for me that’s just TMI. I’d like to get to the nuts and bolts of the story a little quicker, without all the extraneous data that just clutters up the point of the story. You know, the plot. I do hope the rest of the story moves a little faster than the first chapter did.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Die I say!!!

Any man/woman who would cheat on a service member deserves to die a slow painful death and spend eternity in hell. I am a Marine who had a woman cheat on me and I can tell you that felt like I had an ice cold knife to the heart. I suffered major depression and even tried to commit suicide because of her cheating. That shit does not pass muster, no way, no how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pain....

Is what I felt fro him the whole tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think Mr Mike ...

..needs to be “Keelhauled”!

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Spouses of service members who cheat?

Scum. Plain and simple. There is a special place in hell reserved for them. And those who prey on spouses of service members? Well...medieval torture machines should be reintroduced...

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Mr mike needs to die

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Too much detail of nothing!

This story could have been told in half the pages. It goes no where. Yes he is lonely - he suspects she is cheating - and now he is going home. You don't have to describe a whole year of misery! Padding is very quickly noticed and this episode got fat very quickly! I want to see where you take it next - is he in for a surprise - or will he surprise them. Will he take it like a soldier or a wimp?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
This guy is a complete loser

He doesn’t want to communicate, he just wants to work, he doesn’t want to put any time into a relationship, and his default response is to just go emotionally bananas. Who in their right mind would want to be in a relationship with someone as nuts as this guy?

I mean, seriously, what a bitch! She wants her husband to communicate with her, and listen to her! She wants him to spend time with her! What the fuck is wrong with her? She should just go crawl back in her box and wait for him to give her whatever time he can spare.

Run, girl, run!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

When my Dad came home in late '45, a couple of his friends told him how several vets returning a week before helped 'Jody' and two of his 4F pals, leave town. Tied to a railroad tank car, heading west. Something about that, 'always faithful' thing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much unnecessary writing and descriptions.....just get on with story.

He should burn the traitorous girls of his!!

Why are these servicemen suck weak wimps

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Traitorous cunts like this don't deserve a God damned penny of an active service man's pension or salary or benefits.

And I don't care if they are male or female.

It's only a God damn year! WTF? The bitch couldn't keep her legs closed for one year? Give me a fucking break!!

There is zero excuse for this. You married an active serviceman in the navy for hells sakes. Did you think he was gonna serve his entire career and you'd never be separated for 6 to 12 months occasionally?

There should be some kind of crime with punishment for when men and women go into active war zones and their spouse cheats.

I'd cut this bitch lose immediately. Step into her face and call her a cheating fucking cunt. Have a nice life being a failure and a cheat. Way to teach our daughter the meaning of loyalty and how important trust and promises are in a marriage.

Then I'd pack it in and see a jag. Get a referral to a family law attorney. And burn her as badly as I could to her entire family.

If my daughter doesn't pull her head out...she'll grow up minus her real father as well. Good luck in life not having had your father in your life. Talk about a fucked up life.

I know this is all too common for service members. Ive had buddies tell me stories.. But it just sucks. And he is left with sorting his life and the consequences.

If you are reading this and you were the spouse of a service member and you cheated and broke up your family? I hope you contract genital cancer and die a horrible painful death.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Dear anon with this "Traitorous cunts like this don't deserve a God damned penny of an active service man's pension or salary or benefits."

It was a fucking story. Actually, clearly most seem to ignore that obvious fact

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yeah, been there and heard that. Think about being on a Tin Can (destroyer) in the 50s with no communication other than Snail Mail every couple of weeks with weeks between written and delivered. Perhaps why few guys were married except for “Lifers”. One learns to accept it or it affects them.

ei62ei62over 1 year ago

No wonder you Americans are the most obese country in the world. All the stories i read on here your staple diet seems to be pizzas

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Cheating cunt. And "Mr. Mike"? A fucking jody boy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story has me thinking, all new borns should be DNA compared to the "Dad." So he knows he has a decision to make while he's young.

It should be classified a a violation of civil rights to force the "Non-DNA father" to pay any support to the "cum dumpster."

Pjam1968Pjam19688 months ago

I marked this tale 5 stars, it touched very good emotions and very good real life occurrences

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

For a service man this must go through your brain every away trip, and I feel for you,

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

a little long but it did set up the strife or problem very well.

34dein34deinabout 2 months ago

That’s what you get when you’re a mercenary who runs around the world and leave your family alone for years. Stop feeding the hungry war machine with volunteers and you’ll have a family.

DadieODadieOabout 2 months ago

Lived it first hand for 24 yes. Many of my guys went through it. To bad you didn't finish it. Burn both the bitches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES