Deployment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers

The first thing that I noticed was tall Savannah had gotten. She was growing so fast. Her angelic face looked like a younger version of Alicia.

And speaking of Alicia, OH MY GOD!! I took in my wife and for the first time noticed how HOT she was! She had cut her hair and it fit her face with perfection. It was obvious that she spent time at the gym since I was gone. It was definitely paying off.

When we married, she was the hottest thing on two legs. Her waist was slim, her ass was round, and her tits were perky. Over our 8 years, she gained a little weight. Don't get me wrong, she still had a body that got the cock hard. She wasn't fat or anything like that. She just got a little chubby around the middle. The breasts had a little sag to them. Her face got a little rounder. Now, she looked like she belonged on an infomercial for exercise equipment. Her tummy was flat and her ass was luscious. On top of everything, she had on make-up. My wife never wore make-up!

I dropped my seabag and sprinted over to them. All of those months away at sea washed away in the moment that I saw them. The pain from my chest was gone. I was a whole person again.

I grabbed Alicia and hugged her. To be more accurate, I lifted her off of the ground squeezed her. She felt so great in my arms.

Then I leaned in for a kiss. I was met by closed lips. No tongue.

I let her go and looked in her eyes. She returned my gaze with a forced smile. It looked like it was painted on. Though I knew that she was glad that I was back, I could tell she wasn't happy.

I looked down at my daughter and saw the same eyes. We were inches from each other, but the chasm was still there. She gave me a brief hug and stepped back. Suddenly, that pain that I felt was back.

The ride home was relatively quiet. Not what you would expect from the family of someone who had been gone for a year. We carried on pleasant but shallow conversation filled with awkward pauses. Alisha looked straight ahead as she drove. I looked out of my window. Savannah sat in the backseat without words. It was just one of the most awkward times that I'd spent with my family.

When we got home, we ordered pizza. I know it's not a gourmet meal, but let me tell you. After a year of ship food, it was HEAVENLY. We tried to spend time as a family, but it seemed strained and forced. It was like we were trying to do things that a family would do instead of simply BEING a family. When Savannah finally went to bed, Alisha and I retired to spend some adult time together.

She put on some lingerie that had me hard enough to cut diamonds. With her new body I almost felt like I was cheating on my wife. She dropped to her knees and gave me a blowjob that had me squirting in her mouth in a matter of minutes. Since I'd held my come for about a month now, I only needed about a 10 minute break before I was ready for the main course.

I know at this point everyone is wondering if she felt looser around my cock. In all truthfulness, she didn't. She wasn't exactly tight though. She didn't feel like someone who abstained from sex for a year. That wasn't really telling though, because she has a few dildos and vibrators. The only thing that I noticed was that she didn't seem as into it as I would have liked.

Don't get me wrong. She went through all of the motions. She "oohed" and "aahed". She climbed on top for a little cowgirl action. She even came twice. But there was that connection that was lost. I didn't know how to get it back.

Over the next few weeks, we all tried to adjust to me being home. Savannah barely acknowledged my presence. She wasn't angry at me. It was just like I was a stranger living in the house. When I had to tell her what to do, she would respond with apathetic obedience.

Alicia was about the same. We existed around each other, but we weren't a couple. We did wind up having sex a few more times, but something was missing. We both orgasmed, but it was like she was a hooker and I was a John. I had become a footnote in my family's life.

It wasn't until I'd been home for a month that I found out the reason for my exile. It was actually a few days before Savannah's birthday. I was passing by her room and overheard her on the phone. She was giggling and laughing. I thought she was talking to one of her friends until she said, "Please Mr. Mike! If you buy it for me I'll be your best friend!"

I perked my ears up. Who the fuck is Mr. Mike?

It was the next words out of her mouth that ripped my heart out through my stomach.

"Okay. I love you too."

Before I knew it I was storming in her room.

"Who were you just talking to?"

She looked up at me with eyes filled with guilt. She didn't speak, she just looked at me. I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

Alicia came around the corner and saw us there. The look on Savannah's face let her know that something was wrong.

"What's going on here?" She asked. I noticed Savannah look at her with a silent plea.

"Savannah was talking to some guy named Mike. She said that she loved him. I was trying to find out who my daughter was talking to."

"Oh"

That was the only word that came out of her mouth. Oh. She wasn't surprised. She wasn't trying to find out who Mike was. She just said, "Oh".

Now I was pissed. "WHO THE FUCK IS MIKE?"

That started the three way argument. Alicia tried to explain. Savannah defended him. I yelled and swore. It ended with the statement that started this tale of woe. I'd replayed my daughter's hurtful words in my brain over and over again. I still see her tear stained face. It tortures me to this day.

Mr. Mike is a better dad than you've ever been. Fuck.

That was a year ago.

javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers
12