All Comments on 'Depraved Behavior'

by Leerotica

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
as nice as it is

that you have a husband who shares your sex drive, this story was far from erotic. it describes kind of monotonous chain fucking + a complete lack of feelings somebody needs to be around other people. I can't think of this as erotic its as pathetic as I would describe how I ate as many burgers I could at Mc Donalds. Besides that would not hurt anybody else besides me.

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
The Point?

Edifying? No. Erotic? No. What then? Highly humorous, that's what. Just look at these jokers: "I sat back on my hunches," "I sat back on my hunches once again...." "I eased down on my hunches," "while his wife lay sleeping next to him was almost too much to bare." "I felt John's legs grow taught,"

I have a hunch that you would not know a haunch if it were pushed up into your face!

Well, perhaps Literotica ought to have a new category: such as, unintended humor due either to stupidity, or, maybe, deliberate misuse of the English language. Which would you prefer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ignore the Naysayers and Keep Writing

Enjoyed the story, particularly as I had something like that happen to me and it brought back a lot of swell memories. So you made a couple of grammatical and spelling errors, and mixed up the husbands names at the end, big deal, be more careful next time. Please tell us another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous