Depraved Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small gasp emanated from my throat as my fingers found my hard protruding clit. My hand trembling as my fingers eagerly massaged my sweet little love button. A shudder went up my spine as I felt John's cock begin to swell and twitch in my hand.

Still buried inside John's boxers my hand began to glide the length of his shaft. My grip tightened as I felt his muscles tighten and flex. His breath was growing labored and intense as his impending orgasm approached. I looked up into John's face as he bit his bottom lip to keep from moaning. I could tell he was in ecstasy.

Anita had shifted position and was now on her side facing John. As she stirred I hesitated, and quit stroking the shaft of his cock. His hand over mine he tried to urge my hand to continue, but I resisted and watched intently, for signs of Anita to wake up. I knew he was close to cumming, but I had to be sure she was not awake.

I'm not sure it would have mattered, if Anita had woke up. Not to me any way. My lust for cock, any cock, far exceeded rational thought. I was hopelessly lost. My need to satisfy the hunger deep within my loins was all that mattered in that moment.

A few seconds past, satisfied I began to stroke John's shaft once again. It was now lubricated with his own precum. His juices had begun to flow freely, during our moment of hesitation. John lay quietly as I began to work his hard rigid cock. My hand glided up and down the length of his shaft, when I reached the head of his cock I grasped it lightly and made a grinding circle around the sensitive knob.

I felt John's legs grow taught, as his shaft began to swell. I began to concentrate on the sensitive area around the head of his cock. I squeezed tightly around his cock head and gave a few short quick pumps. His cock erupted inside his boxers, as my eyes stayed transfixed on his wife's face. John moaned ever so slightly as his cum oozed from the tip of his cock.

I removed my hand from John's boxers, and as he watched I licked his cum from my hand. He smiled and laid back. He mouthed the words "I wanna fuck you...bad." I just nodded my head knowingly, and blew John a kiss, and left the room. It was now 2:55 in the morning.

Depraved Desires Door #3

I removed myself from John and Anita's bedroom, and stopped outside their door in the hall. I realized I still hadn't cum. My pussy was aching for sweet relief. I don't believe I had ever been so turned on in my life.

Slowly I made my way down the hall to the last door were, Diane and Derek slept. I eased the door open slowly and peeked in. Here too Derek and Diane had kicked off their covers. Diane was lying on her stomach and was on the side of the bed facing the door.

My god she was gorgeous. Diane was sleeping in her bra and panties. I had never seen anything so sexy. Her panties were of the thong variety, and disappeared in the crack of her ass. Her ass looked so firm and smooth. Her legs were spread slightly and I could see the faint outline of her pussy lips, through the thin material of her thong panties. Derek was sleeping on his back, and to my surprise he like my husband slept nude. My eyes widened as I took on the sight before me. I had never seen Derek naked, or even without a shirt on. To my amazement Derek though thin was very cut and chiseled. His chest was nicely developed, and tapered down to a wash board stomach.

The real revelation though lay between Derek's legs. He was huge, and the damn thing was soft. His manhood lay bent just below the belly button. He was at least 5 to 6 inches in length which was the size of Pete's and John's when they were hard. Now I began to see why Diane tolerated Derek's rude, aggressive nature. He was hung like a horse, even Lee's cock didn't look like Derek's when he was soft. I consider Lee to be large in the cock department, but this was something else.

I tipped toed over to Derek's side of the bed and assumed the kneeling position. Derek's large cock was now pointed in my direction, as it lay flat and lifeless across the small of his belly. Without using my hands I took the head of his limp cock into my mouth.

I let my tongue roll over the head of his cock. It wasn't long before I felt Derek's cock begin to harden, in my hot eager mouth. I felt Derek stir beneath me, I looked up at him. The head of his cock still firmly in my mouth.

"It's about time. I knew you would come around." With that Derek grabbed my head and began forcing his cock into my mouth. He was very forceful, and I was unprepared for this sudden assault on my mouth. I gagged and looked over at Diane to make sure she was still asleep. I was horrified when I saw Derek reach over and squeezed the firm cheek of Diane's ass. He removed his hand, and I could still see his hand print on her ass. He had squeezed so hard, that it drew the color from her cheeks.

Diane moaned, and without looking, or rolling over she pushed her ass higher up offering it to her husband. With my head held firmly on Derek's cock I watched as he slid the thong out of her perfect little ass. Then he spread her cheeks, and I watched as his finger disappeared in her tight little anal opening. A low moan escaped from Diane's throat as he began to work his finger in and out of her tight forbidden hole.

Derek was now fully erect, and trying to stuff more of his massive meat into my mouth. He was at least 10" inches in length. His shaft was thick but not as thick as Pete's. Derek was cleanly shaven which made his cock look even larger.

I tried to push away from Derek's grasp, using my hands as leverage against his hips. Derek held me firmly in place, and thrust his hips upward. He drove his meat into my mouth, and I began to gag on his cock. With his other hand he gave Diane a light slap on her ass. A small gasp emanated from her, and she raised her sweet little tail even higher.

"Come here bitch and feed my cock to this fucking cunt." I heard Derek demand of his wife.

Suddenly Diane and I were face to face. Without saying a word she held Derek's shaft as I began working my tongue in small circles over the swollen head of his cock. Diane began stroking Derek's shaft pushing the access skin from his swollen manhood to my lips.

Diane was positioned so that her ass was pointed towards Derek. I heard a couple of rather loud smacks on her bare ass. Diane moaned slightly as each blow found its mark. I found myself in a state of complete ecstasy. This gorgeous woman was feeding me her mans large cock.

I watched as Derek slid his wife's panties down her thighs. Diane co-operated by lifting first one knee, and then the other allowing Derek to ease her panties off entirely. Her breathing became more rapid, as Derek fingered her hot little cunt and smacked her ass.

Derek harshly pulled me off his cock by nothing but my hair. "You want that fat cock in your pussy bitch." I heard him demand more than ask.

"Well tell me you want it." His grasp firmly entwined in my hair.

The only thing I could muster was a weak nod of the head. He then pulled me up towards him and told me to straddle his cock.

"Feed my cock to Teri's pussy you fucking cunt." He let go of my hair and placed both hands on my hips and lifted me up off his stomach.

I shuddered as I felt Diane's hand spread the folds of my sweet soft mound and exposed my tiny wet little pink hole. I felt her place the swollen head of his cock just at the entrance of my quivering flesh. Diane teasingly worked the length of his massive cock through my swollen lips pausing to slap the blood filled head against my exposed clit.

My legs trembled as I felt her ease her husband's cock back down my slit, and place the thick bulbous head inside my dripping hole. I almost screamed as he drove the full 10" inches of his cock deep inside my eager waiting pussy. My walls gave way to his massive member as it plowed deeper than I ever thought possible. Biting my lip I threw my head back, in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. My pussy ached to be fucked by this hungry fat rod.

I felt Derek's hands on my ass, in one quick forceful motion he ripped them apart wide, and ordered Diane to eat my ass hole while he pounded my pussy. He held me there buried deep inside me. I could feel his cock swell and jerk, as the walls of my pussy contracted around his invading member.

I moaned louder than intended, no longer able to control myself. Chills raced up my spine as Diane's tongue burrowed into my anal opening. I felt Derek withdraw his massive meat slowly inch by inch, until finally the head was the only thing remaining in my gaping, pulsating opening.

With one quick motion, Derek whose hands were firmly on my hips, pulled me down as his hips thrust upwards. In one giant whoosh my pussy was once again filled with Derek's magnificent cock. I let out a low guttural moan, unable to contain the exquisite sensation of having my pussy filled with such a ferocious attack. Again he held me there firmly as Diane licked and tongue fucked my anal cavity. With each probe of Diane's tongue the walls of my pussy would contract over the enormous length of Derek/s cock.

I began rocking my hips as he remained buried deep inside me. I stopped only to grind my aching pussy, on his long, rock hard shaft. The sensation of Diane's tongue in my ass was quickly pushing me towards the point of no return. I felt my first orgasmic wave erupt from what seemed to be from the bottom of my feet.

I placed my hands on Derek's chest and pushed down onto this gorgeous prick buried deep inside me. The walls of my pussy became spasmodic as wave after wave of sweet release washed over my entire being. Diane quit probing my asshole as the muscles prevented her tongue from entering. Instead she teasingly licked at my puckering anal opening.

As the wave of my first orgasm subsided, I felt Derek ease his cock out of my gaping hole. Diane held his cock in place, as it wavered just outside my orgasmic opening. My legs still shaking, and my breathing erratic, Derek thrust upwards with all he had. I lost my breath entirely as Derek began to rapidly drive in and out of my wanton pussy. I was so hot I was actually fucked into a frenzy. I threw caution to the wind. I began to match each upward thrust, with a downward thrust of my own. His balls would fly up and smack the underside of my ass. My moans were no longer stifled, and I didn't care if anyone heard.

Diane placed her mouth on my erect nipples as her finger slid inside my ass. I love my nipples sucked and bitten, and having this gorgeous woman suckling at my teat was more than I could take. A second orgasmic wave racked my body. My muscles tensed, and all action was suspended, as I collapsed onto Derek's chest. I buried my face in his neck and moaned incessantly, as orgasmic waves washed over my body. I did a slow grind on Derek's swollen member, my walls contracting with such force Derek began to moan in my ear.

As the waves subsided I began to ride the blood engorged cock between my legs. My juices flowed freely and coated Derek's shaft and balls with the bi-product of my orgasmic release. Derek relaxed his grip on my ass, and laid back to let me have my way.

Diane moved up towards the head of the bed, and spread her legs wide. She was breathtaking; her lips were lined on either side with a well trimmed patch of dark black curly pubic hair. Her olive skin, and the dark patch between her legs, was in stark contrast to the inner pink flesh of her vaginal opening. She slid one hand down her flat stomach and eased the hood back on her clit. With her other hand she began rapid forceful movements over her now fully exposed clit.

I watched intently as this gorgeous woman masturbated in front of me. Her mans generous cock thrusting in, and out of my cum soaked love tunnel. Suddenly I felt a third orgasm building from deep within me. I moaned the words "I'm gonna cum again."

I looked over at Diane her pert little breasts were heaving as she labored for breath. Her dark reddish brown nipples stood out hard, and erect from her small round mounds of flesh. Her face contorted into what I knew, to be orgasmic ecstasy. Her fingers were now moving so rapidly, they were just a blur on her clit.

I shuddered as though someone had let a cool arctic blast wash over me. I erupted with an orgasm so intense I couldn't move a single muscle. I gripped the back of Derek's neck, and once again buried my face there. I stifled my screams in his neck as the thick walls of my pussy expanded and then clamped down, on the gorgeous piece of meat buried deep within my pussy.

I felt Derek's hands on my ass as he attempted one final stroke. I felt the head of his enormous cock swell within my walls. With a firm grip on each cheek he raised his hips far up off the bed. Derek arched his back to bury his massive meat, as deep as he could inside me.

Derek moaned "my god Teri I'm gonna cum in your sweet little pussy."

Diane began to cum just as Derek began to empty his load into my spasmodic cunt. My walls massaging, enticing every last drop of Derek's cum. Diane moaned with her own orgasmic climax as her man dumped his hot load into my ever retching pussy. The walls of my cunt clung to his hard throbbing cock.

As each of our climaxes' diminished I collapsed into Derek's arms. I tried to remove myself from his grasp. Derek tightened his grip and held me on his still hard shaft.

"Not yet bitch we're not done." Derek held me as Diane maneuvered herself between Derek's legs. I could feel her hot breath on my ass.

Diane began to lick Derek's cum, as it oozed from my freshly fucked pussy. Derek would inch his cock out of my pussy and then force it back past my swollen walls. This forced even more of his cum to seep from out of my used hole.

Diane eagerly sucked and licked Derek's cum intermingled with my juices from his shaft and balls. As Derek grew soft his cock eased out from my thick swollen lips. Diane eagerly took his cock into her mouth, and obviously enjoyed the taste of my pussy on her mans cock.

Derek continued to hold me firmly in place as his wife's tongue pushed past the folds of my swollen mound. She excitedly lapped at the cum, seeping from the gaping hole Derek's cock just vacated. I trembled with excitement as her tongue lapped at our mixed juices.

Derek reaching lower was able to spread the lips guarding my flowering bud. Diane's tongue brushed exquisitely against the throbbing sensitive little nub, again and again. Teasingly her tongue would make direct contact, with my swollen clit, and then disappear into the inner sanctum of my love nest. Derek held me tightly as his wife brought me to my fourth orgasm.

With that I slinked out of their bedroom, as I did I turned to take a last look. Diane was between her husbands legs sucking eagerly at his flaccid cock. I glanced at the clock and it was now 4:55 in the morning.

Depraved Behavior The final door opens

I made my way quietly down the hall way hoping no one had heard all the moaning and screaming going on in the far back bedroom. I was relieved when I got to the front room and found Pete sleeping contently on the roll away.

Sneaking past Pete I opened the door to my bedroom. There was Lee sitting up waiting form me.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Lee asked appearing to be annoyed.

"Don't bother lying to me I know what you've been doing." Pete stated his arms crossed against his bare chest.

I looked at him horrified, I was caught and I knew it.

"Uh...I ..um... how...?" I stammered as he watched intently.

Lee couldn't contain himself any longer, he started laughing. "That pussy of your's is going to get you into a lot of trouble, and he patted the bed beside him. Gesturing for me to climb in. That's when I first realized Lee was just as perverted as I was, and from that moment on I could be myself, in every way.

The first thing Lee wanted to do when I climbed into bed was to eat my pussy. He wanted to see if he could taste his buddy Derek's cock inside me. While he ate me out he made me tell him everything I did that night. The more I told him the hornier he got. He couldn't believe I had gotten every male in the house off. While he slept quietly in our bed.

Lee had only come looking for me at about 4:30. He found me with Derek's cock buried deep inside my pussy, and Diane with her fingers deep inside hers. He later confessed he often thought about fucking Diane. He got his chance later, but that's a whole nother story.

I got off two more times that night with my husband, and we fell into a deep sleep. When we awoke the next day it was already noon. Anita and John had already left, as had Pete. However sitting in our kitchen drinking coffee, well you guessed it. Our dear friends Derek and Diane.

Our friendship with Anita and John diminished a great deal after this night. So much so that we rarely ever see them anymore. I figured John just can't get past the guilt of what happened. It was only a hand job for Christ's sake. It was either guilt, or he just couldn't trust himself around me anymore. Oh well their loss.

Pete still comes around a lot. Lee and I sometimes incorporate Pete into our role playing games. That's when I realized Lee was a Bi-sexual male. Again that's another story for another time.

Diane and Derek became our favorite couple for obvious reasons. I began to understand Derek's and Diane's relationship, and no longer felt sorry for Diane. She liked the way Derek treated her, and I must admit I liked the way Derek treated all of us. He was definitely the dominate member of our little group.

My husband Lee and I have been together now for 13 years. We are as much in love today as we were those many years ago. The years have been kind to both of us. I have managed to keep my figure, and I look younger than I actually am. Lee my husband, though now almost completely gray has managed to maintain his physique, and youthful appearance.

All of this helps us in our new endeavor whereby I dress as slutty as I can and bring younger men home to fuck as my husband watches, or participates. Again that's another story.

12