Depraved Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why bother guys, you already told me all I need to know; I won the bet!" he laughed.

"A few moments later the film was playing on the TV and as each scene came along, Frank correctly said who would be sucking his cock next. And then it happened.

"The next one is Jane, followed by Beth!" he declared.

As the scene had been showing me sucking him from his previous correct guess, we all looked at his face as the TV showed me moving away, only to be replaced by John, who then took Frank's cock into his mouth and began to suck. Frank's face dropped, and soon the TV showed John get up and move away, only to return and start his sucking once more. We all burst out laughing as Frank went from a triumphant winner; a guy who had just been unbeatable, to a guy about to have to 'put his mouth ....... etc".

"Come on buddy, I think it is time you put a show on for the ladies. We don't want to renege on our deal do we? That would only piss the girls off, and we can't have that, for as much as I like my new-found cock-sucking skills, I still want to stick my cock into Jane, and I am not about to let you spoil that for me!" John laughed as he pulled Frank up from the chair and directed him to kneel down in front of him.

We all thought by the look on Frank's face that he would make an excuse and 'high-tail it' out of the house, but he surprised us by obediently kneeling down and taking a hold of John's cock.

"Well, I guess a bet is a bet, and after all it's only fair. You three guys have just given me the greatest blow-job any guy has ever received. I guess if I want more of that action, then I have to do the same as well for John!" he said as he slipped his mouth over John's cock and proceeded to give him one hell of a blow-job.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 18 years ago
Wierd but - wonderful!

Aussie:

Thanks for a wierd but wonderful story. Wish there had been more character development - and I spotted one typo but, hey, it was entrancing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a fucked up couple of couples!!!!

If they don't die of some sexual transmitted illness than no one has or will ever die from one.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok but

I am not really sure I could call this a loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot damn!

This is hot!!! I got a feeling John-boy is about to get Frank's big sausage up his virgin asshole with the same game they just played with sucking his cock.

After all that preliminary B/S is dispensed with, John and Frank can continue their fun anytime without Beth, Jane, or any other worthless god damned woman slut. Men can play golf, fish, hunt, and do all sorts of fun things without a fucking woman around to spoil their day.

Aussie, I really think you have a good one going here. I'd like to see John and Frank end up together in a relationship and get rid of the worthless assed cunts all together.

Fuck em! Who needs em?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Depraved Wife Previous Part
Depraved Wife Series Info

Similar Stories

Honeymoon Cuckold My new bride and I experience all that Jamaica has to offer.in Loving Wives
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Two’s Company – Three’s Better! Couple and stranger have bisexual orgy.in Group Sex
Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01 Wife teaches me to be a submissive cocksucker.in Gay Male
Deep Woods Debauchery Four guys, two women, camping and coupling.in Group Sex
More Stories