Depravity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers

Stephen went to spend the rest of Christmas day with his parents.

The sad note of the day was that Cheryl went to take gifts to her parents and her mother told her to go away, then slammed the door in her face. Cheryl set the presents on the steps and came back to my house.

We sat on the couch and I held her in my arms as she cried it out. After she calmed down, I talked her into taking a hot bubble bath to relax, and after I'd give her an oil massage. I have a whirlpool tub with an auxiliary heater so it's almost a hot tub. After an hour I went to check on her, I didn't want her to hurt herself by staying in it to long. I found her asleep with only her face visible in a sea of bubbles, she looked like an angel.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the tub, gently touched her face and whispered, "How Ya Doin'?"

Smiling without opening her eyes, she whispered, "Um, this feels so good."

"You've been in here for an hour; it's time for your massage." I whispered and caressed her face again. "Gimme your hand, I'll help you up."

She smiled and reached for my hand. Slowly she stood and I stared at her swollen belly, knowing my son' child would soon be born.

"Dry off, and I'll wait for you in your room." I said as I handed her a towel before leaving.

I had set up my portable massage table and had the oils warming before I went to get Cheryl, so everything was ready.

Cheryl entered wrapping a towel on her head. I said, "Pick out the oil you want," and pointed at them.

She picked out my Lavender and just stood there. I patted the table, and said, "You have to lay down for me to start."

She lay down and I tugged the towel from around her and laid it to loosely cover her from shoulders to butt. Oiling my hands, I started with her feet.

"Mmmm," she sighed, "that feels good."

I gave each foot several minutes before moving to her calves, then to her thighs. Ready to move up, I removed the towel and poured a generous amount of oil on her cheeks. Taking a deep breath, I started massaging, making sure to get around on her hips as well. Now, the home stretch, I poured warm oil down her spine and started at her waist. She had slightly vibrated as I massaged her hips and ass, now she moaned as well. I noticed that when my hands went to her sides the shaking was more pronounced and I was getting hot as well. I did each arm before finishing with her shoulders and neck.

I was turned on from massaging her silky smooth young body and my voice crackled as I said, "Turn over."

"Huh." She said softly.

"The front needs oil too my dear, now turn over." I said seriously.

Once again I started at her feet and slowly moved up each leg. She was visibly shaking as I topped her thighs and this was turning me on as well. I poured oil on her stomach and started massaging it in. As my hands went to her hips she was shaking more and really shuddered as my hands went up to her waist.

Pouring a little more oil on her abdomen I deliberately ignored her tits. Her face flinched as I moved to her arms. I knew she thought her tits were next, but, I was saving them for last. I worked up her arms to her shoulders and neck very slowly, torturing myself, as I wanted to do her tits.

Finally, I poured warm oil on her chest and on each nipple. She let out a moan and lightly shook, causing the heat to build in my own pussy. I placed my hands together on her chest, then moved them up over above her tits to her sides. She moaned again and shifted her legs. When my hands moved up to the sides of her tits, her hands jerked as she moaned again. My own pussy was really tingling as I massaged her tits while she moaned loudly. I massaged her tits and went through my own orgasm. Not wanting to stop, I knew I had to in order to do her pussy. Quickly, I filled the palm of my hand with oil and returned one hand to her tits.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly cupped her pussy with my oily palm. "Yes." She gasped and started moving her pussy in my hand. She lay there moaning, moving her pussy on my hand as I played with her tits, until moaning loudly and shaking violently to her orgasm.

I bent to kiss her and she grabbed my head to kiss back.

My hand was gently rubbing her pussy as I whispered in her ear, "May I eat your pussy?"

"Yes! Yes!" She hissed.

I stood and took her hand to help her off the table and to the bed. Once in place I knelt between her legs and began my journey to the pussy I wanted to please. No, the pussy that would please me. At my destination I marveled at its presence. I was completely wanton now. I wanted to eat her pussy because my son had fucked it and I knew also eaten it. Plus this was the pussy that held my son' baby.

I played with my fingers while licking, kissing, and sucking. As I began to lick and suck harder she was moving her pussy to my ministrations. I built to the point of hard long sucking on her clit and she squeezed my head with her legs as she shook through orgasms. The strongest came as I inserted my finger behind my tongue as I licked hp her pussy culminating in sucking her clit. She grabbed my head with her hands and clamped her legs against my head while she ground her pussy against my mouth, cumming so much she completely soaked my chin and hand. After she relaxed her grip on me, I caressed and kissed her thighs for several seconds, while her breathing became normal.

I stood, climbed up over her and kissed her before I started out of the room.

"What about you?" She barely managed to say.

Looking back over my shoulder, I paused and said, "This is your night." I then walked out of the room and went to the living room.

Some minutes later, Cheryl joined me carrying a coke for each of us. After sitting down next to me, she gave me a quick kiss and said, "Thank You. That was the best thing anyone's done for me in a long time. I owe you one."

"You don't owe me anything, Sweetie. I got what I wanted." I said smiling.

We decided to watch a 'Love Story' movie. As the movie started Cheryl snuggled next to me and I put my arm around her. The movie had us both crying at times with 'Oohhs' and 'Ahs.'

When the movie ended, I turned her head to face me with my hand, kissed her and asked, "Are you ready for more of your night?"

"Ummm, anything you say. I'm yours." She replied.

"You straighten things up, while I go get ready. And I'll meet you in your room." I whispered and kissed her again.

I went and mixed up some of my flavored cream, warmed it in the microwave and filled the syringe so I could fill my balls. I went to my room and readied my cock for the rest of Cheryl' treat. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and put on one of Stephen' flannel shirts. Then I strapped on my cock. It really was strange looking down to see it hanging there past the flannel shirt tail.

Cheryl put her hand to her mouth and gasped as I entered, then she stood as I approached. When we met, we put our arms around each other and started making out. I used my legs to pump my cock to its full hardness, knowing it was pushing between her legs.

Cheryl was playing with my ass as I whispered, "To get the first part of your surprise, you have to suck my cock."

She kissed me and dropped to her knees. Taking my cock in her hand, she looked me in the eyes as she put it in her mouth. Her hands slid around to my ass as she gave me a blowjob. As I looked down, I thought about her sucking my son' cock. I caressed her head and began gently thrusting before I slipped my hand down to push the ejaculation button. When I pushed the button, her head jerked, she moaned and began sucking harder. I pushed the release to soften my cock and she slowly eased back to let it out of her mouth. She took it in her hand and held it up to look at it, then she flicked out her tongue licking the little drop at its hole.

Grabbing me and squeezing hard she asked, "How did you do that? My God! And it was flavored."

She didn't know my cock would cum because all we did before was fuck each other with it.

"That's something I've always reserved for myself. I thought you needed it, so I decided to share. Did you enjoy it?" I said softly.

"Oh Yes," she said standing and kissing me, "very much."

"Good! Now I want to cum inside you, so I can eat my special cream from your pussy." I said lustily.

She wrapped her arms around my head, kissing me passionately and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me with her.

I had tripped her wanton trigger. She was forceful, yet gentle in her passion as she urged me on to fuck her. I stretched it out as much as possible to give her some pleasure. But, I wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted to be fucked. The hardness in my own pussy wasn't helping matters. I kissed and nibbled my way down to her tits as I pumped my cock to hardness. Using my hand on her already wet pussy I played to make sure she was good and wet.

Sucking on her neck, I held her lips open and eased forward until my cock touched her opening. She moaned and began moving her hips while pulling me up. I began 'French Kissing' her as I sank my cock into her pussy. She was fucking me back vigorously and moaning into our kiss. 'My son was indeed lucky, if this is how she fucked him,' I thought.

The pleasure in my pussy from my cock was sending me through waves of orgasm as I fucked her harder and harder.

I pushed myself up to get more leverage and put a hand to the ejaculation button. She was moaning and squirming with each thrust as I watched her orgasm building.

She placed her hands on her tits and wrapped her legs around me moaning, "Yes! Yes!"

As she started shaking, I pushed the button starting the pulsing ejaculation of my cock. She squeezed with her legs and wrapped her arms around my head pulling me into a passionate kiss, as she rode through her orgasm.

I too was quivering uncontrollably through my own orgasm.

Cheryl moved her mouth from mine and breathing heavily, exclaimed, "Oh My God that was so real! That was so real!" She started kissing me again while squeezing me with her arms and legs. Breaking the kiss, with noses touching, she passionately whispered, "I Love You! I Love You Mom!"

I was startled by a flash of Lawrence saying the same thing in the same way.

I embraced her and lovingly whispered, "I Love You Too!"

Slowly I pushed myself up, and whispered, "Now I'm going to eat your cream filled pussy."

She took my head in her hands, and sexily said, "We should do each other. You've already tasted me and I want to taste you. So, take that thing off and let's pleasure each other."

I eased my cock out of her pussy and started taking it off as she turned around and lay down with her head between my legs as she caressed them with her hands. As soon as I pulled the cock from me her hands were on my ass and she was pulling my pussy to her face. I shuddered as her mouth covered my pussy and her tongue licked out. She wasn't wasting any time pleasing me.

I lay down on her and started eating her freshly fucked pussy as my own orgasm began pulsing through me.

We were a mirror image in our actions. As I licked the cream seeping from her lips, she licked. As I stuck my tongue in her pussy, she stuck her tongue in mine. As I scooped my tongue to get the sweet cream, I felt her tongue stiffen and scoop too. Many minutes passed as we sucked, licked, and kissed each others pussies while shuddering against each other.

Cheryl' legs stiffened and jerked as I felt her pussy flood my lips and tongue, this in turn brought the same response from me and we came in each others mouths.

Weak and spent, I rolled off onto my back. We both lay there gasping for air. Cheryl recovered first and moved around to lay on and kiss me.

We cleaned each others faces with our mouth and tongues before she scooted down and lay her head on my chest, saying, "I don't want this to ever end," and sighed. 'Me too,' I thought, 'but what about Stephen? I can't give him up either!' Several minutes passed as we lay there, I was still tingling from orgasm.

The phone rang and I went to answer it. It was Stephen, whispering into the phone, "Hi! Do you mind if I spend the night?"

"Well, of course not, it's your family!" I exclaimed. "Stay as long as you need."

"I'll see you in the morning. I Love You. Bye." He whispered sexily.

"I Love You Too. Bye Honey." I said with a pain in my heart. Of course I wanted him with me, but I also understood love for family.

As I turned, Cheryl asked, "Was that Stephen? Is he OK?"

"Yes, he's OK." I smiled. "He's just going to spend the night with family. He'll be back tomorrow."

"When I checked the clock, I was worried about the phone call." She said, with a sigh.

"Time for bed." I said as I started walking.

Cheryl lowered her head, but took my hand as I passed, causing me to pause. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone and I was going to ask you to even if Stephen were here." She said softly pleading.

"Of course I will, Honey, Of course I will." I said lovingly.

We hugged and walked to her bedroom. Once there she dropped her robe revealing that she was still naked and began unbuttoning the shirt I still had on. Both of us naked, she hugged and kissed me before leading me to the bed. She slipped in first and then held the covers for me. Once in bed she scooted against me throwing a leg over mine and kissed me before saying, "Good Night," and laying her head on my shoulder. I hugged her lightly and then rubbed her lower back and ass as we drifted off to sleep.

We were cooking breakfast when the phone rang, it was Stephen, his sister' car had shot craps and he was going to stay and help. He said he would let me know when they found something out. A couple of hours later he called again to say it was going to take several days to fix the car and would tell me all about it when he got here.

When he got home, I hugged and kissed him like he had been gone for days. So did Cheryl, which made him blush deeply, and rather surprised me as well.

Stephen broke the news to us that he had volunteered to help his sister' husband get back home because he had to get back to work. It's a twelve hour drive, each way, so he would be gone a couple of days. I was concerned that he would be alone on the return trip, but he explained that his sister was going along as she needed to get clothes for them and also so he wouldn't be alone coming back. They were heading out right away so his brother-in-law wouldn't miss any work.

Cheryl hugged and kissed him, Goodbye, first. I hugged and kissed and hugged and kissed him, not wanting to let him go.

Cheryl and I had our arms around each other, crying, as we watched him load his overnight bag and pull away.

Stephen made it home just fine and our little family continued its growing relationship.

New Years day, Stephen asked me to marry him. He didn't care about the difference in our ages, he wanted to be my husband. I agreed and the next day we went to the courthouse. We were looked at with distain by several of the courthouse personnel, but did obtain the license. We were officially, 'Husband and Wife.'

My sexual relationship with Cheryl continued and it was rough keeping the two separate. I wanted the relationship to include my husband, but how was I going to bring us all together in an intimate way?

I knew Cheryl was open to a sexual relationship with my husband, but he didn't give any indication he wanted her. He also never spoke of such a thing, even jokingly.

Cheryl was in her third trimester and 'big as house', with all of the usual pregnancy pains. I obtained a special section for my massage table that accommodated a pregnant woman. I had been having my husband help me give Cheryl massages with an ulterior motive, 'Get them/us together.' He would give her back rubs and even massage her feet and calves, but he would not rub her stomach for her.

I knew he was affected by his contact with her as he always gave me a good fucking afterwards. And I noticed that he wanted to eat my pussy, more and more.

Cheryl was also enticing him by making comments and by going without panties when he gave her foot/calf rubs. More than once as I walked by while he was massaging her feet or calves, I saw her giving him a perfect view of her swollen pregnant pussy.

My husband seemed totally uninterested in any sexual relationship with Cheryl, as he never commented or came on to her. When it came time for her to turn over so he could rub her belly he would always quit and have me take over. I could also tell that when he couldn't take her flashing her pussy at him any longer, he would abruptly quit and leave the room.

I was becoming extremely frustrated in my desire to bring us all together, by my husband', steadfast, holding the line on contact with Cheryl. "Am I going to have to drug him?" I began thinking.

Cheryl asked Stephen to be with her as she gave birth; she wanted him in the delivery room. I was surprised at how quickly he accepted her request. It was arranged for the birth to be taped for posterity which would allow me to see the whole thing. I wish that had been available when I gave birth.

There they were in the delivery room looking and acting like 'Mother and Father,' when little Lawrence was born. They, of course, did all the usual with him before handing him to his mother. Cheryl was glowing and then she handed him to Stephen. I was blown away and started crying as I watched Stephen hold Lawrence to his chest and kiss his forehead.

Cheryl and Lawrence came home the next day and we all settled in to take care of our new family member.

Three days later, Cheryl asked Stephen for a massage. He didn't hesitate and started with her neck and shoulders as I held the baby and watched. As he worked his way down her torso I was thinking he would quit as usual and turn the finish over to me. He didn't, and when Cheryl turned over, he rubbed her stomach for the first time, which sent a tingling through me.

That night, in bed, my husband spoke for the first time about what had been happening over the last few months. "I know what you and Cheryl have been doing."

My heart skipped a beat, as I thought, 'Is he mad? He doesn't sound mad. Is he talking about what Cheryl and I are doing, or Cheryl coming on to him? Is he now open to it? What are his feelings?' and I remained silent.

"I know about all of it. You and Cheryl. The two of you trying to get me in bed. All of it."

He lightly chuckled, and I thought, 'Whew, he's not mad,' and still I remained silent.

"I've been willing all along."

I turned and looked into his eyes, for confirmation and remained silent.

"I couldn't, because I loved Lawrence like a brother. I decided to honor those feelings as long as Cheryl was pregnant. To fully respect my brother, his wife and unborn child I would not give in to my desires."

I caressed his face and kissed him before he continued.

"The two of you were torturing me. And believe me, keeping my unspoken promise to Lawrence was the hardest thing I have ever done!"

He paused briefly, and I kissed him again.

"Now, my promise is fulfilled, and if the two of you still want me. If you, my lovely wife, want this, I am yours."

"Yes, yes, I want this." I said as I began kissing all over his face.

"I'm not going to hold back any longer, then. If the two of you want me, the two of you have me." He whispered softly.

I slid down and sucked his cock, like it was the first time, being driven by the lustful thoughts of the three of us. I lavished all of my lust with my mouth as I thought of sucking Cheryl' pussy from his cock. He came too quickly for me as I wanted to suck his cock for hours.

I kissed his cock and moved up to kiss him before I said, "Wait here, I'm going to get Cheryl ready and bring her to our bed."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers