Depravity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

I went to Cheryl' room and woke her with a kiss. I told her what had happened, she smiled great big and hugged me so strongly that I couldn't breathe.

"Are you ready to fuck my husband?" I whispered.

"Oh Yes," She moaned, "I've been ready."

My hand was rubbing her pussy, and I whispered, "First, I get to eat your pussy. Then I'll take you to fuck my husband." I slowly kissed my way down to the object of my desire. And, once again driven by the thought of her taste on my husbands cock, I greedily used my mouth. She too, came quickly, my desire frustrated again but I knew there was going to be plenty of satisfaction for me in the future.

Arm in arm we walked to my bedroom, finding Stephen asleep. We crawled into bed on each side of him and Cheryl woke him with a kiss. His eyes opened and he wrapped his arms around both of us. As I played with his balls, Cheryl slowly stroked his cock and continued kissing him. She moved her hand to her pussy, I moved mine up to stroke his cock and I nuzzled his neck.

I felt Cheryl move and looked up to see her place her fingers at his nose, as she asked sultrily, "Is this what you want? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes." He moaned.

"Well, you have to eat it first." And she stuck her fingers in his mouth.

He sucked greedily as she moved to straddle his head. I backed off as she lowered her pussy to his mouth. His tongue was out before her lips touched his.

"Mmmm." She moaned on contact, and shook lightly. She lowered her face to his cock as I started rubbing her ass.

Both of them were moaning and I was a little jealous to be left out, but, I loved watching. Slowly I moved my hand up to her neck as I slipped the other in to fondle his balls. It was like I was controlling the action, but I wasn't, I was feeling their love.

Cheryl reached out placing her hand on my neck, pulling my head to his cock, as she moved to suck his balls.

Suddenly, she moaned loudly and shuddered hard through an orgasm. When she opened her eyes, I asked softly, "Are you ready to fuck him now?"

"Oh Yes!" She moaned, and pulled her pussy away from his mouth.

I stroked his cock as she got into position. She grabbed his head with both hands and started kissing him feverishly as she briefly held her ass in the air. I placed my hand on her lower back and gently pushed down while guiding his cock to her pussy. As the tip touched her lips she squirmed while moaning and I pushed down with steady pressure until he was buried in her warm tunnel. Her ass was moving rapidly as though it were in control. The site was of a wanton woman fucking for all she was worth. My husband could only lay there and take it as she had him trapped in her grasp from head to cock.

I had to play with myself as I watched.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," she suddenly screamed, stiffened momentarily, and shook violently through orgasm.

My husband kept his cock slowly moving in her pussy and she slowly started matching his movements.

Cheryl looked at me through lust filled eyes and moaned, "Oh God Mom, his cock feels soooo, good."

'Mom,' she called me Mom.' I leaned forward and kissed her while caressing her ass.

As I sat back, she pushed herself up, turned around without uncoupling and pulled my husband to his side, facing me. She reached out and pulled me in for a kiss, the lust in her eyes was maddening. Not letting me pull away she held my face to hers and speaking each word to a thrust of my husbands cock, said, "I, want, to, eat, you, as, you, eat, us."

I didn't have to move, she was gently guiding my head down to her pussy. I went willingly and lay with my legs spread for her. Her mouth closed on my pussy before mine reached hers and she was sucking wildly while moaning to my husbands thrusting cock.

I kissed her clit, and licked down her pussy as my husband's balls slapped my nose. When my tongue touched his pussy soaked cock, I felt him jerk. I licked like this several times before I turned my head so I could suck where pussy and cock met. What we were doing was driving me to a powerful orgasm.

I felt my husband' cock stiffen then throb as he jerked through filling her pussy with cum. Cheryl' mouth never left my pussy as she screamed into it through her own orgasm. I almost passed out from the strength of mine.

Cheryl and I were laying there ,our hot gasping breath on each others pussy as my husband let out a long gasping, "OH God."

Regaining my senses, I began licking the cum soaked flesh before me. Gently I pushed my husband' hip to ease his cock from Cheryl' pussy, as I licked each exposed part of it. Pulling free of her pussy it went straight into my mouth until my nose touched his balls. He was moaning and squirming as I sucked their sex from his cock. I next covered her pussy with my mouth and stuck my tongue inside for my husbands cum. Cheryl' pussy was still lightly contracting; she must have had a powerful orgasm.

It took a little urging, but I managed to get Cheryl upright, straddling my face so my husbands cum would drain into my mouth. I could have eaten her cum filled pussy all night, but after some more shaking she begged me to stop. Reluctantly, I let her pull her pussy from my mouth and collapse on the bed.

We lay there silently for a while, until my husband broke the silence, saying, "Wow! That was great!"

Cheryl, whispered, "Was it ever."

I just went, "Mmmmmmm?"

Cheryl and I lay on each side of Stephen and we went to sleep entwined.

That was a month ago, and we now have a full open sexual relationship.

I have to stop now and breastfeed my grandson. Yes, breastfeed. Cheryl and I decided it would be alright for me to breastfeed him. So, with a little help from a breast pump, I induced lactation.

Lawrence wants my tit, so Bye!

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers