Depravity Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The script asked me *to close my eyes*. I did briefly but opened them the instant I felt Michael get on the bed.

He lurched forward and his tongue darted out for my thighs. Oh my god, I realised he was acting out his own scripted fantasy while I talked to Steve.

His hands pushed my legs apart and he began licking me, long sensuous tongue strokes up one thigh then the other, closer and closer to my knickers.

I looked at the script registering what was going to happen next before I read it aloud. I didn't know what to do.

~'Rub my pussy through my knickers.' I read out loud.

~'Ah that's it gently, get me nice and wet.'

Michael used his two fingers and ran them over my knickers.

I looked down at him aghast.

I mouthed 'Stop it' but he ignored me and continued fingering my pussy through my knickers.

Steve groaned audibly over the phone.

~ 'You like touching my pussy?'

"Oh yes" he muttered.

~'Pull my knickers aside and stick your fingers in my dripping, sopping, twat you dirty boy.' I urged.

No sooner had I said this than Michael responded sliding his index finger into the tight V of my knickers and pulling at it to give himself access to my labia.

His middle finger found its way into me, wriggling deeper and deeper, up to the first knuckle then the next.

~'Have you got your finger in my pussy yet?' I asked. I emitted a small moan as I felt Michael's finger probe ever further.

~'Oh god that feels so fucking horny.' I read from the script.

Talking to Steve while Michael finger fucked me felt so wrong but I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it more than I should have been.

~'Put two fingers in me and stretch my pussy. '

Michael obeyed immediately. He began fingering me, in and out, in and out.

Deep down I felt the beginnings of an orgasm.

Steve let out another groan of pleasure.

~'Are you picturing me lying here on the bed in my knickers with your fingers frigging me off.'

"Oh yes, yes I am" he said breathlessly

~'Tell me you want me.'

"Oh god yes - I want you so fucking much"

~'I'm going to roll over on the bed, and I want you to pull down my knickers and reveal my pert sexy buttocks. Can you do that?'

"Yes."

*Roll over and stick your ass in the air* was the typed instruction.

I glared at Michael and rolled over.

He pulled my knickers down over my legs taking them completely off.

~'I'll stick my ass in the air, I know how much you enjoy my ass don't you?'

"Oh god yes"

~'My pussy's all wet but my ass hasn't been played with yet.'

~'I want you to stick your tongue deep into my dirty little hole and lick me.'

As I expected Michael moved up the bed and grasped me round the hips. I felt his stubble rasp against my ass cheeks as he bent in and rimmed my little asshole.

~'I'm going to wank myself off while you lick me.'

*Reach down and masturbate*

I did as instructed, rubbing my clit between my index and middle finger.

"Oh, Oh, Oh fuck." I cried. That wasn't in the script. I was getting off on this.

~'Are you enjoying this? '

~'Do you like sticking your tongue in my ass.'

"Oh fuck yes." muttered Steve.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

~'I want your cock.' I read.

~'I'm going to get up on all fours and I want you to stick your dick in my ass. Stick it straight in and fuck my dirty, dirty ass.'

*Get on all fours.*

I did as was instructed, sensing Michael shift behind me. Bracing myself for what I knew was coming.

Michael's cock probed my ass as he gripped my hips and plunged it into my spit slicked asshole.

"Grrrroooooo" I yelled, trying to keep it as subdued as possible to mask Michael's movements.

Sweaty and on the brink of orgasm, I struggled to look at the script. My eyes couldn't focus.

My head dropped down.

~'Are you in my ass...'

~'Are you as deep in my ass as you can get.'

"Oh yes, yes." Came the reply on the phone.

~'Start pumping my ass. Ass-fuck your dirty little whore.'

Michael gripped my waist harder and began to thrust in and out of my ass.

It felt soooo fucking good. I tried not to cry out, but couldn't help myself.

"Oooohh..ooooh, oooooh, OOOOOH YES!'

I glanced down to the script.

~'Don't fucking stop, just keep fucking my ass.'

Michael complied, speeding up his rhythm.

~'Grab my hair, pull my hair and ride my ass.'

Michael bunched up my long blonde hair in one hand, and pulled it backwards as he continued his punishing ass fucking.

~'Slap my ass, slap my fucking ass.'

I heard a slapping sound over the phone, as well as one in the room as Michael thwapped my ass with the palm of his hand.

"Owwww fuck." I yelled.

~'Slap me again.'

Another stinging slap resounded off my ass.

~'Oh god! I love it when you slap my ass.'

~'I want you to come in me, I want you to come on my tits, in my pussy, in my ass, I want you to cum on my ass cheeks and all over my face.'

~'Do you want to cum on me?'

"Oh god yes." Steve sounded really worked up.

~'Tell me where you want to cum?'

"I want you to suck my ass covered cock and cum on your face." Steve grunted.

~'Oh yes you dirty, dirty boy!'

~'I'm going to roll over, can you imagine me on my back with my legs spread?'

"Yes, yes" Steve replied.

~'I want you to put your head between my thighs and lick my pussy. Lick my clit. Go on. Do it. Lick my clit.'

*Roll onto your back* were the instructions.

I did as requested.

Michael put his hands on my upper legs and separated my thighs so he could dip his head down into my sex.

His tongue began to explore my sopping cunt, lapping my clit.

"Please, please ohhhh" I cried. My orgasm was quickly approaching.

I looked to the script.

~'Lick me till I cum in your face,' I read. Beyond pleased with this latest instruction.

My hips began to quiver.

~'Stick your fingers in my pussy.'

Michael's two fingers jammed themselves straight into me whilst his tongue lashed me.

~'Finger fuck me Steve.'

The fingers, Michael's not Steve's began frigging in and out of me, pushing me over the edge.

"Oh god I'm cumming, I cumming." I pushed my hand down to Michael's face to push him away from me, as my orgasm overtook me and my body convulsed.

My breathing was laboured and my whole naked body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

I glanced back to the script.

~'I need your cock. I need your cock now.'

~'You haven't cum yet have you Steve?'

"No." He whispered down the phone"

~'How do you want me?' Before waiting for him to answer I read on.

~'Lift my legs over your shoulders. I need to feel your big hard cock in my pussy.'

Michael shifted forward and took my legs lifting them up straight resting against his shoulders bringing his pussy up against his groin.

~'Stick that dick into me. Stick in into my pussy.'

Michael smiled at me and guided his dick into me, pushing it in deep, all the way up to his balls.

~'Have you got your cock inside me Steve?'

"Yes babe, oh yes."

~'Drill my pussy, drill me like a slut.'

Oh my God I couldn't believe I was saying this to Steve.

Michael began pistoning his dick into me. I just prayed Steve couldn't make out what was happening. Luckily Michael stayed silent.

His tempo increased.

~'Yeah, fuck your dirty little slut. Treat me rough baby. Grab my big juicy tits.'

Michael reached around my legs and kneaded my nipples with his fingers, as his cock hammered in and out of me. My knees were almost touching my face as Michael fucked me deeper and harder.

I felt aroused again, being fucked in this awkwardly exposed position by my husband's boss.

My ass lifted briefly off the bed with each stroke he took.

~'Are you ready to cum Steve?'

"Uhh Uhh nearly."

I could faintly hear frantic fucking sounds down the phone over his panting breath sounds.

~'Will you cum on your slut's face? Can you shoot your sticky hot cum all over my face?'

"Oh fuck, fuck. yes" he replied.

I felt Michael's cock bulge inside me. Michael quickly whipped his dick out of my pussy and dropped my legs. He lurched forward and straddled my chest clutching the head of his cock

holding the spunk in. He let out a silent groan and unleashed a torrent of cum. His whole face contorted. One jet flashed across my face, striking my cheek and hitting me in the eye.

The second jet coming a fraction of a second later went onto my forehead and into my hair.

I suppressed a yell, knowing Steve might pick up on what was happening.

A third and final jet landed on my tits.

Michael reached down and wiped it on his finger and then offered it to my mouth.

I shook my head.

He silently pointed at the script.

With one eye closed, I looked down and read.

~'Let me lick your hot sexy cum up and suck it down like the dirty whore I am.'

The bastard.

I read it anyway, and licked the cum off his finger.

He scooped the cum of my cheek and I licked that from his finger too.

~'Have you spunked all over me Steve?'

"MMMmmmm Yes." he groaned.

-Did you like spunking all over me, all over your little slut?

"Oh yes"

-Am I your naughty little slut?

"Yes, yes you're my naughty little slut."

-Say goodbye to your slut for now.

"Bye slut."

-Bye Steve.

I closed the connection. Michael raised himself off the bed.

"Very good Louise. I have to admire your performance. You're a wonderful actress, and an even more wonderful slut."

"Are you done now?"

"Oh yes more than done."

I pulled the covers up around my naked body. This was a step too far. I'd been blackmailed into becoming his desk slut in his office, and now I'd been blackmailed into fucking him in my own home.

I waited until I heard the front door slam and made my plan...

Steve

Michael had requested that I go on a conference in Bristol. He told me that it was essential so even though I didn't exactly fancy the idea I knew I had to go. I arrived at the hotel and checked in. The receptionist told me that my room was block booked next to others from our company. I hadn't been aware that anyone else from our company was coming, so I was pleasantly surprised, until I thought that it might be Mel. No surely my secretary wouldn't be allowed on a business trip like this. If Michael had sent her to this conference with the intention of seducing me I was in trouble. Resisting her heavenly figure wouldn't be an easy task with Lou so far away. I vowed to myself I'd stay strong and resist such temptations in whatever form they came.

Four hours later ...

"Bonnie, Bonnie." I shout raucously across the throng at the hotel bar.

"Over here." My boss's wife lifts her hand in recognition and manoeuvres her way around the crowd clutching two bottle of Becks. She reaches me and hands me a drink. I've already had way too many and am feeling really rather pissed, but in a good natured, happily inebriated state of intoxication. Bonnie has turned into a surprisingly good drinking buddy. She's my boss's wife so the whole getting drunk and copping off together is completely off limits. From my earlier meetings with her I thought she was a... erm to put it bluntly a cold hearted callous bitch, but having spent the evening with her I've had to reappraise my original opinion.

A few more drinks and the conversation turns to a sexual nature. Bonnie begins quizzing me on my past sexual exploits. Before Louise. Unfortunately the alcohol has loosened my inhibitions and I go into almost pornographic detail about my sexual history. Bonnie laps it up, and I almost don't even notice when her hand rests on my wrist, and her leg brushes mine under the table. Almost. Surely? ... No she can't be coming on to me.. I'm just too pissed.

I knock an empty bottle off the table and Bonnie looks at her watch.

"Time to go up... I think."

"Yeah yeah" I slur.

She grabs my hand and leads her drunken disciple away from the bar.

"We're on the same floor. you can follow me."

We make it to the lift and I allow her to press the buttons and work out which way we're going.

The lift pings, the doors open, and she drags me out and along the corridor.

At her door she waves the card to the sensor and opens it.

"Keep following." She says. She reaches out for my hand and pulls me toward her.

I get close enough to smell her exotic smelling perfume, and cigarette smoke on her breath.

She turns and leads me into her room.

"Sit." she orders.

I sit on the end of the bed, feeling a little giddy.

Bonnie disappears into the bathroom and comes back out holding something.

She gets closer and I realise it's a compact mirror and on it are 2 lines of white powder.

Fuck. I've never done any drugs. I'm a complete goody two shoes when it comes to anything like that.

She places the mirror on the bed and drops down on her knees next to it. Taking a rolled up bank note she hoovers one of the lines into her nostril.

She sniffs, and I can see her pupils dilate.

"Oh fuck you have to try this - it's fucking amazing."

I shook my head vaguely but she insistently pushed the rolled up note into my hand.

Tentatively I ducked my head and snorted up the powder. I didn't quite get it all, and what I did made the inside of my nostril feel like it was on fire. I was then instantly struck by a feeling of immense power and self confidence, a total euphoria enveloped me. My body felt physically years younger. Oh my god it was incredible.

I looked to Bonnie who was standing over me, and I just felt an intense desire for her.

Just then my phone went.

"Answer it." Bonnie ordered.

I looked at the screen. Shit it was Lou.

I pressed the green circle.

"Lou? Is anything wrong?" I said, trying to calm my voice.

"Yes, yes. Are you OK?"

"Erm, yeah. Yeah I'm fine. hold on a sec..." I muted the phone and told Bonnie I'd have to go.

"No. Stay." she purred.

I was suddenly unsure of what to do. The cocaine wasn't helping me make sensible decisions.

I stayed where I was and un-muted the phone.

"I'm missing you Steve. I can't sleep tonight, I'm feeling a bit horny." Louise whispered.

"Shit. erm, er. really." I mumbled, despite the cocaine I was in my boss's wife's bedroom.

"Wouldn't you like to know what I'd like to do to you?"

"Oh erm fuck, er yes, tell me." The cocaine took hold again. I looked up at Bonnie. Her eyes were boring into me.

"Make yourself comfortable, Are you lying down?"

"Yes, yes I am." I said breathily, lying back down flat on the bed, my legs hanging over the end.

"I'm lying here on our bed wearing very little."

"Mmmm" was all I could manage.

"Do you want to know what I'm wearing?"

"Yes, yes. I do, I do." I'd forgotten about Bonnie being in the room now and was starting to focus on what Lou was saying.

"I'm wearing a pair of white knickers, the ones with the lace flowers on, you remember what they look like?"

"Mmmm hmmm." Oh yes I definitely did.

"And my thin strapped black satin slip. The one you like to run your fingers over because it's soooo smooth. "

Do you know what I'm wearing underneath that slip?

"No" I said huskily.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, no bra, just my naked flesh of my tits pushing against the silky fabric."

"Are you starting to feel horny now Steve?"

"Oh yes." I felt my cock stirring in my pants, it pushed painfully against the fabric of my trousers like a beast trying to escape it's cage.

"Would you like me to take my top off and expose my luscious tits for you?"

"Oh god yes." I uttered. My eyes were closed and I'd formed a mental picture of her in my head.

"Can you picture my boobs in your mind?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"I've taken my top off now Steve, I'm looking down at my big juicy tits."

"Wouldn't you like to suck my tits and lick my nipples?" she said sultrily.

"Is it making your cock hard thinking about my boobs?"

"Would you like to put your hard cock in between my lovely soft flesh and let me rub my breasts up and down your big stiff member?"

I just groaned down the phone. Then opened my eyes wide when I felt the bed shift next to me. Bonnie had lain down next to me wearing nothing but a pair of black knickers.

"I hope you're not wanking yourself off yet. I'm not even naked yet."

I wanted to push Bonnie away, but felt trapped.

"Do you know what I want you to do next?" Louise intoned over the phone.

"No... tell me." I said staring at the almost nude, prone form of my fucking boss's wife on the bed next to me. What the hell was going on here?

"I'm going to close my eyes and I want you to lick the inside of my thighs, working your way slowly up to my knickers."

Bonnie seized my cheeks in her hands and pushed me down towards her own thighs.

Over the phone I could hear Louise becoming aroused as I imagined she was playing with herself, running her hands up her own thighs.

Bonnie pushed me down more forcefully, I began to lick her skinny thighs, up and up towards her knickers as Louise had requested me to do.

I'd seemed to have forgotten that my tongue was approaching the most forbidden fruit I could imagine.

"Rub my pussy through my knickers."

I looked up to Bonnie, and the look she gave me in return almost demanded that I follow Louise instructions but on her.

I used my tongue to lap her pussy through the thin sheer fabric of her knickers. The slightly rough sensation on my tongue combined with the growing moistness of her sex had made me hard as a rock.

"Ah that's it - gently, get me nice and wet." Louise ordered.

I groaned audibly over the phone as I gripped Bonnie's hips with my hands so I could bury my tongue deeper into her, pushing her knickers into her hole with the probing force of my tongue.

"You like touching my pussy?"

"Oh yes" I said.

"Pull my knickers aside and stick your fingers in my dripping, sopping, twat you dirty boy."

I obeyed. Conscious that she should hear me, I carefully slipped a finger around the narrow strip of Bonnie's knickers and exposed the red slash of her sex.

I must have gasped out loud. But carried on, with my other hand, I plunged my index finger into Bonnie's welcoming shaven pussy.

A sly grin washed across Bonnie's face, as my finger moved suggestively in and out, in and out.

"Have you got your finger in my pussy yet? Oh god that feels so fucking horny. Put two fingers in me and stretch my pussy. "

It was almost like she had a camera in the room... I put my middle finger in, and sensing I could fit another in, my ring finger too. Bonnie's pussy spread open to accommodate me. She let out a little yelp as I withdrew all 3 fingers and forcefully pushed them in back in. My fingers were quick slicked with her juices encouraging me to finger fuck her faster and faster.

"Are you picturing me lying here on the bed in my knickers - with your fingers frigging me off?"

"Oh yes, yes I am" I said breathlessly, lifting my head briefly from Bonnie's sweet sweet sex.

"Tell me you want me."

"Oh god yes, I want you so fucking much" I shouted. In part I was answering Louise and I did want her, but coked up and inebriated I wanted so desperately to fuck Bonnie.

"I'm going to roll over on the bed, and I want you to pull down my knickers and reveal my pert sexy buttocks. Can you do that?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes.. I can." I lifted back from Bonnie, She gave me a sultry knowing look and obligingly rolled onto her front then stuck her skinny ass into the air.

"I'll stick my ass in the air, I know how much you enjoy my ass don't you?"

"Oh god yes" I said. Staring intently at Bonnie's ass still hidden behind her knickers.

"My pussy's all wet but my ass hasn't been played with yet."

"I want you to stick your tongue deep into my dirty little hole and lick me."

I moved behind Bonnie and pulled her knickers down to her knees. I thrust my face into her ass, sticking my tongue as deeply as I could into her tiny puckered asshole. I licked her. Drinking in her erotic musky dirty scent. Her ass wriggled under my constant tonguing which turned me on even further.