Depravity Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to wank myself off while you lick me."

Bonnie reached down and put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit while I continued my tongue action.

"Are you enjoying this? Do you like sticking your tongue in my ass?"

"Oh fuck yes." I called into the phone. My cock was aching it was so hard.

"I want your cock," demanded Louise.

"I'm going to get up on all fours and I want you to stick your dick in my ass. Stick it straight in and fuck my dirty, dirty ass."

Holy fuck, fucking my boss's wife's ass while my wife talked dirty to me over the phone. I was going straight to hell.

I followed Louise's instructions and seized Bonnie's tiny form, grabbing her around the waist, I guided the missile between my legs and aimed it at the slippery wet asshole I'd enjoyed tonguing so ferociously..

"Grrrroooooo" Louise yelled over the phone. I pictured her sticking the butt plug she'd bought quite recently up her ass, as my cock disappeared into Bonnie's tight, tight ass. Bonnie kept completely still as my cock stretched her further and further and my balls smacked against her delicate butt cheeks.

"Are you in my ass..."

"Are you as deep in my ass as you can get."

"Oh yes, yes." I called out, pushing my dick that little bit further into Bonnie.

"Start pumping my ass."

Oh fuck, Louise was never usually this dirty. I began pumping Bonnie' ass for all I was worth. I so wanted to cum it was painful. My balls felt like they'd explode.

"oooohh..ooooh, oooooh.OOOOOH yes." Louise cried down the phone.

"Don't fucking stop, just keep fucking my ass."

There was no way I was stopping. All my world at that one moment centred on shooting my load into Bonnie's ass.

"Grab my hair, pull my hair and ride my ass."

I reached forward and tugged at Bonnie's bob of black hair, pulling her head backwards as I continued my punishing ass fucking.

"Slap my ass, slap my fucking ass."

I heard a slapping sound over the phone, as well as one in the room as I whacked Bonnie's ass with the palm of my hand.

"OWWWW fuck." Louise called.

"Slap me again."

I delivered another arse tingling slap off Bonnie's ass. Impressively, she didn't utter a sound. I wanted to slap her even harder to get her to scream.

"Oh god I love it when you slap my ass."

"I want you to come in me, I want you to come on my tits, in my pussy, in my ass, I want you to cum on my ass cheeks and all over my face. "

"You want to cum on me...?"

"Oh god yes." I so fucking did.

"Tell me where you want to cum?"

I thought quickly, "I want you to suck my ass covered cock and cum on your face."

"Oh yes you dirty, dirty boy."

"I'm going to roll over, can you imagine me on my back with my legs spread?"

"Yes, yes" I replied

"I want you to put your head between my thighs and lick my pussy. Lick my clit. Go on. Do it. Lick my clit."

Bonnie rolled back round sitting up with her legs spread.

I hurriedly ducked my head down into her pussy. It was sopping with juices.

She opened her legs further inviting me in. I began to lick furiously at her clit. Her hips gyrated into my face. Round and round as I increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit in my frenzied cunnilingus.

"Please, please ohhhh" Louise cried.

"Lick me till I cum in your face."

I was only too happy to oblige. My fingers entered her pussy and I began to frig her off as I maintained my rapid tongue lashing of the little bud of her clit

"Stick your fingers in my pussy."

"Finger fuck me Steve."

My fingers rammed violently in and out of Bonnie's sex with a wet and dirty slapping sound.

"Oh god I'm cumming, I cumming." Louise screeched

Beneath me Bonnie grabbed my hair and forced my head harder onto her, working it like a vibrator over her pussy, while my fingers relentlessly pistoned in and out of her. Bonnie's whole body gave an involuntary shudder and she fell back onto the bed.

"I need your cock. I need your cock now."

"You haven't cum yet have you Steve?"

"No" I whispered down the phone.

"How do you want me? Lift my legs over your shoulders. I need to feel your big hard cock in my pussy."

I shifted forward and took Bonnie's skinny legs lifting them easily up resting them against my shoulders.

"Stick that dick into me. Stick in into my pussy. "

My cock pressed briefly at the entrance to Bonnie's bald shaven pussy then thundered inside all the way up to my balls.

"Have you got your cock inside me Steve?"

"Yes babe, oh yes."

"Drill my pussy, drill me like a slut."

Oh my God I couldn't believe Louise was talking dirty like this.

I began humping Bonnie. I just prayed Louise couldn't make out what was happening.

"Yeah fuck your dirty little slut. Treat me rough baby. Grab my big juicy tits."

Bonnie's tits were far from big and juicy, instead in a moment of passion and abandon I grabbed her neck and choked her with one hand while trying to force my dick as far into her as I could. Bonnie's ass lifted off the bed and I reached beneath her and thrust my thumb into her anus. With each stroke of my cock, I pushed my thumb in and out synchronously.

"Are you ready to cum Steve?"

"Uhh Uhh nearly"

I worried that she could hear the frantic fucking sounds down the phone.

"Will you cum on your slut's face? Can you shoot your sticky hot cum all over my face?"

"Oh fuck, fuck. yes" I replied, almost at the point of bursting.

I pulled my cock and thumb from her fuckholes and wanked myself for all of a millisecond as I began to spray hot sticky cum over my boss's wife. It landed on her tiny tits, her stomach and I just kept wanking myself until I was completely and utterly spent.

"Let me lick your hot sexy cum up and suck it down like the dirty whore I am."

Bonnie motioned me towards her and grabbed my cock, relishing the last few drops of cum that she could coax out of me as she sucked me dry.

"Have you spunked all over me Steve?"

"MMMmmmm Yes." I groaned.

"Did you like spunking all over me, all over your little slut?"

"Oh yes" I said, staring down at the skinny spunk covered woman in front of me.

"Am I your naughty little slut?"

"Yes, yes you're my naughty slut."

"Say goodbye to your slut for now."

"Bye."

"Bye Steve."

I clicked the end call button.

Oh fuck what had I done. I flopped down next to Bonnie.

She kissed me passionately on the mouth. I didn't resist.

"I can't imagine what Michael will say if he ever finds out about this." she said.

I must have looked horrified.

"Of course he needn't find out need he..."

No, No, No.

At that moment I just wanted to flee the hotel, go back to Louise and pretend all of this hadn't happened.

We lay there for several uncomfortable minutes. Finally Bonnie stood up.

"I need a shower and you need to go back to your room."

I got dressed and went back to room 511. The coke still had a hold on my body and it was a long time before sleep overtook me.