Derek's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instantly found myself getting hard, my steel rob started growing inside my pants. Oh how I wanted this show to continue. A part of me even wanted her to notice that I was watching her, to see just how much she excited me, to glance down to my bulge and see the wood that I had sprouted just for her. However, for some unknown reason, I began to back away; to retreat from the bathroom and just let my Aunt have this time to herself. It just didn't feel right invading on my Aunt's privacy. As much as I knew that the image of her in a towel would be used to pleasure myself later, I just couldn't spy on my idol. As I left her room my package began to recede. After readjusting myself, I set about looking for Maura.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Maura didn't return from her errands for another hour, so I just sat in front of the TV killing time. After flipping aimlessly through the entire programming guide, I just clicked on ESPN and settled back into the couch. I don't remember what the commentators were discussing, as I was more focused on what exactly I would say to Maura. Was I going to tell her about Kara and I? Was I going to discuss Jenelle? Maybe she would know why women have all of a sudden been acting so differently with me? Also, I needed to know if she would be attending mom and dad's grave tomorrow with me to mark the anniversary of their death.

She had only ever come once, and that was the first year after they died. I expected her to again reject my invitation, but I at least wanted to make the offer. As I said earlier, she had been able to deal with their deaths a lot better than how I handled it; some of that probably had to do with her not reliving the memory of their passing every time I went to the cemetery. As for me, as much as I hated reliving the memory of their death, for it fell a week before my birthday, it was also somewhat of a sanctuary where I could freely express myself. I could tell them everything and knew that they would never judge me.

Oh yes, my birthday. I had just turned 8 years old and the only wish I could think of was to wish my parents were still alive. Sadly, that wish never came true, and for the most part my birthdays have not meant much to me ever since. This year, I again expected nothing special as I would simply be turning 20. Maybe turning 21 would mean something to me, as I would finally be able to drink legally. Next Saturday, however, would just be another day to mark off the calendar. For the most part, my family has always respected my wishes not to make a big deal out of my birthday. Presents and cake were to be expected, but thankfully, up to this time period, they have never tried to do a stupid surprise party of any such nonsense like that. I suspected that sooner or later Aunt Tia would try to make a bigger deal out of my birthday than what it really was, but for now I just want next week to go by without a hitch. I wanted to get the whole ordeal over with.

As I continued to review the previous 24 hours, Maura finally showed up, looking pleasantly surprised to see me. Knowing that I hated my birthday, she purposely told me that she had been out buying party hats and napkins in order to help celebrate my big day next week when I asked her where she was. She continued to ramble on about how all of my friends would be there, and how I would be so surprised, as she and the girls were planning on pulling out all the stops. I was not amused by her antics, so I just ignored her. Sensing my discomfort, she went to the one topic that she knew would possibly make me look forward to attending this fake party that she was describing; she told me that Kara would be attending.

Oh shit, Kara! The one topic that I did not want to have brought up, was not being shoved into my face. I instantly began to realize that any conversation about her could end up being a huge mistake. My sister had the ability to read me like a book. If I let anything slip, even if there was a very minor detail, she would know that something had happened. I wasn't ready to tell her. Yeah, she had been somewhat supportive when she found out about my crush on our cousin, but now that Kara and I had made love three times, with plans on continuing, how would Maura react? I had to change the subject. Kara became the last thing that we could potentially discuss.

"Where did you really go? Have a hot date or something?" I said, almost in desperation.

"What's wrong Derek? Don't want to talk about your dream girl?"

I was screwed. Kara was always on my mind, and my sister knew it. I was about to spill the beans on what had happened between us. I started to panic as sweat began to trickle down my forehead. I thought back over today's events; about my love making session with Kara, with how Jenelle and I had really bounded, even about my lame attempt to see if I had the power of mind control. All of these things flashed inside my head, before I realized there was one possible way to go on the offensive. I remembered back to how Maura had reacted when I had first told her about Kara; how she seemed to being hiding something from me. I also thought about that girl I had passed on the way to the house. How she looked at me while smiling, almost as if she was checking me out. I knew it was a long shot, but it was all or thing.

"Maura, am I hot?" Momentarily flabbergasted, Maura actually stepped backwards to collect her own thoughts. Seeing my possible advantage I asked again. "Maura, am I hot? Do you find me attractive?"

"Umm, I am your sister. How would I know if you are hot?

"Please Maura, if I weren't your brother, would you find me attractive?" I pushed forward, but at the same time, I actually began to wonder what her answer would be. Do women find me to be hot, and if so when did that happen? Was it like some overnight thing where you go to sleep as an ugly duckling and wake up as a swan? I was generally curious and if anyone would give me a straight answer it would be my sister.

"Derek, why are you asking me?"

"Because I trust your opinion above all others. Because I know that you will be honest with me." Hoping now to actually get a response from her, I added; "Sis, you are my best friend. We have never kept secrets from each other. So please, if you weren't my Sis would you consider me to be hot?"

Maura didn't answer; in fact she actually seemed to have a look of fear mixed with anger on her face. Was this topic off limits? Was I not allowed to expect that my sister would be honest with me, and actually tell me if I was good looking or not? Also, why was she now acting this way, it's not like she had the hots for me or anything like that. Maura was a very attractive girl, and if she were to make any effort to get over the band geek persona, she would be considered an instant babe. Any guy in his right mind would want to be with her if she would just stop acting so geeky and accept her attractiveness. So why then was she acting this way?

As the silence between us began to prolong, and her facial features continued to express anger, I realized that it was now time to stop being so aggressive about this topic. "Maura, I don't want you upset with me, I just need to know. Some weird things have been happening lately."

Seeing her reaction to the last part of that statement, knowing that I had again peaked her interest, I related my entire evening with Jenelle. I told her mostly everything from how Jenelle and I seemed to really get along well right from the start, the "Oh Shit" moment involving the RA, to the kiss outside before she ended up puking and having to go to the hospital. I then picked up the story, discussing the lunch we had earlier today and how she had actually apologized to me for her getting too drunk last night. Lastly I told her about the kiss we shared in the cafeteria.

As more and more details of last night and this morning were retold to Maura, I actually noticed that she was inching closer and closer to me. While perplexed as to why the distance between us was disintegrating, I ignored that curious detail, and just continued to tell her more and more about Jenelle. How I was feeling, how I was surprised by how much I liked her, and also about what I wanted to do to her. Maura seemed to take extreme interest in this last part, often asking me to be a bit more descriptive. I laughed at her need for more details, chalking it up to the possibility that she needed to vicariously live her sex life through mine.

Maura and I never really talked about her sex life. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure if she was a virgin or not. Based on her looks, she probably must have had her fair number of chances if she wanted to have sex. I also knew that she had very high morals; only wanting to experience that part of physical intimacy with someone special. She had dated a few guys, so there was the possibility that she had been deflowered already, but I wasn't really sure. Unlike with Kara, who I knew before last night was not a virgin, Maura could have been or could not have been; it was truly up in the air. While I will admit that I was curious, I figured it would be a conversation for a later date, as I still needed to find out why my luck was all of a sudden changing.

The last thing I talked about with Maura, before I again brought up my earlier topic was Jenelle's looks. She was a total babe. To be honest, I had no idea why a girl that attractive would ever even consider being with me. Then again, I apparently had no idea that Kara was in love with me as well, and you saw how that turned out. I pulled up Jenelle's Facebook profile on Maura's computer to show my sister exactly who I was talking about. I knew Jenelle was hot, but I wanted confirmation from Maura. The look on my sister's face when I pulled up Jenelle's photo was all the confirmation I needed. I could tell my sister was impressed. This of course acted as a natural lead in to the topic I had brought up about earlier; whether or not I was good looking.

"Maura, as you can see I got no business being with a girl that hot. So please tell me. I need to know. Am I good looking? Is there something different about me?"

"Well I don't know about different, but she is way out of you league" she said with a smirk.

"I am being serious Maura. She isn't the only girl acting differently towards me. I got checked out by someone else on the way here too."

"Haha, well I don't think there is anything really different about you. Maybe it has something to do with confidence or something."

Now being slightly annoyed with her games I countered; "How could confidence effect how all of a sudden these girls are coming on to me?" I then thought about it. I know girls like guys to have confidence, but I am always naturally shy. While I might consider myself to be in pretty good shape and all, I have always been self-conscious about my hair, so even with me now shaving it, there was no way that a shaved head had all of a sudden made me confident. Oddly enough my mind kept going back to my shaved head. A simple stroke of a razor could not change the whole world's perception of me, could it? Still, I was curious if I looked better with it shaved or growing it out to show off the receding hairline.

Changing my tactic, yet again, I asked Maura, "Do I look better with my head shaved?"

Without even blinking, she answered with a resounding "YES!" Alright, so I looked better with it shaved. That still didn't explain all the extra attention I was getting, but because I was annoyed with Maura at the moment, I took her admission as a small victory before changing the subject to our parents' anniversary. Of course she didn't want to come with me, but I had to ask.

Overall, I felt that while I had gotten some answers from her, there were still many things left that needed to resolve. However, I had avoided the elephant in the room that was my new found relationship with Kara. I didn't, I don't believe, give Maura any hint that we were now an item. Based on how the conversation with Maura actually went, I am sure she must have completely forgotten to even ask about how Kara was. It was also odd that Maura kept getting closer and closer to me as the conversation went on. I had no idea why she was doing that, but for the moment I had more important things to attend to.

As she prepared to leave for band practice, I remained on the couch and just continued to relax. I will admit, repeating what I had wanted to do to Jenelle had actually made me pretty horny. If I was back in my dorm it would have been an easy fix, but its' not like I could whip my dick out here in my Aunt's house with her home.

As I was thinking about heading out to take care of myself, Tia came into the living room to see how I was doing. Nothing really special or important was discussed between us. I told her how I planned on visiting mom and dad tomorrow, to which she complimented me on how proud she was that I turned out so well. I blushed at her compliment. She had some sort of coaches meeting she needed to attend before later holding volleyball practice. Before she left she told me to make myself something to eat, and that Kara should be home shortly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As soon as Kara walked into the door I had her in my arms. Pulling her as close to my chest as my humanly possible, I kissed her as hard and as passionately as I could. As she moaned into my mouth, I lifted her up off the floor and began to carry her to her bedroom. During our previous encounters we had made love, but now, as my hormones began to take over, I was planning on fucking the shit out of her. My goal was to overwhelm her with pleasure to the point of her blacking out.

Arriving in her room, I kicked the door closed behind us. She seemed to like my new found aggression, as she let me have total control of her body. Submitting to my will, I placed her on her bed with her feet dangling on the floor. I had to taste her, had to drink her juices. Driven to the point madness, I lifted her skirt, as she willing granted me access to her pussy by spreading her legs wide. The blue thong she wore, which barely covered her private parts, and left nothing to the immigration, was the only thing that stood between my mouth and paradise. Without even bothering to take the thong off, I pushed the fabric to the side and placed my tongue inside her freshly shaven pussy.

Oh my god was she delicious. Her flavor was heavenly, almost like I was indulging myself by drinking from a natural spring. I could drink her forever and still not get my fill. I wanted more of her. At that point in time I needed her to cum, she had to cum just so I could receive a greater quantity of her juices. As I continued to go insane with lust, I must have come off to Kara as a bit over zealous, for my tongue was just running wild. There was no set pattern; my tongue ran from one corner of her vaginal lips to the other with no real destination in mind. Realizing that I was selfishly satisfying my own urges to taste her, and that she was not enjoying the experience as much as I would like her too, I pulled back off of her.

Catching my breath while relaxing my mind, I thought back to what some of the other girls I had performed oral sex on, in an effort to try to remember what they liked and disliked. I wanted Kara to love it because I planned on eating her over and over again. I gently began to kiss her thighs before curling my lips and blowing a steam of air across her clit hood. She moaned in delight so I blew another stream of air over her sensitive area. Deciding to taste her again, I placed my lips upon her, only this time I was much more controlled.

I instantly noticed that my new found technique was better and more satisfying for her as she grabbed the top of my head, forcing it further into my crotch. "Oh my god Derek, just like that, just like that, that feels soooo good" she squealed in delight. Her words of encouragement were all I needed to continue my effort as I strove to push her over the edge. I flattened my tongue and ran it from the base of her pussy up to a clit, giving her clit a little tease before again running my tongue across her pussy from base to clit.

Stopping for a second to moisten my pointer and middle finger, I brought my lips up to her clit, sucking her entire bulb into my mouth, while inserting my fingers into her hole, palms up, while doing a come hither motion. As my fingers graced her G-spot, and my tongue tickled her clit, she let out a stream of moans. "Fuck Derek, that's amazing... Just like that... Oh my god, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come." I sucked on her clit a little harder, freeing it from its protective hood, while gently clenching it between my teeth. As I bit down I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers.

"OOOOooooooohhhhh fuuuuuckkkkk! Oh god, oh fuck, oh god Derek, it's...oh god! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGG... DEREK!!!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Her entire body spasmed as her juices gushed into my mouth. I tried to drink every last drop, but the sheer amount was too much for my mouth to retain. It bathed my fingers, my chin, my cheeks and my neck as she continued to gush and spasm. Determined to push her climax to new heights, I continued to thrust my fingers into her.

As her senses returned and her body once again came under her control, I felt even more pressure being placed onto the back of my head, driving me further into her pussy. Her finger nails pressed into the back of my head causing me to momentarily grimace in pain, but I didn't care. My tongue just kept pleasuring her, my lips just kept tasting her, and my fingers kept sliding up and down her G-spot. Within minutes a second orgasm over took her, this one even more powerful than the first. She clenched down on my fingers so hard that they became impossible to move. Her juices burst forth like water from a geyser. As her juices flowed I found myself standing at heaven's gates.

As she began to come down from her climax, she actually pushed me away from her crotch, stating that she was much too sensitive. Wiping my face off with my sleeve, I pulled off my shirt before climbing on top of her so that I could kiss her. In between kisses we expressed our love of each other.

Gasping Kara declared, "Derek, that was incredible, I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Kara you taste amazing, I could drink you forever and still not get enough. If you hadn't of stopped me I would have just kept on going."

Giggling at the thought of me continuing to eat her, she asked"Do I get to return the favor?"

As our tongues danced, we slowly began to shed layer upon layer of clothing. Rock hard and ready to go, I had to be inside her. When our clothing was finally off and thrown throughout her room, she gave me a glance to let me know that she was ready. I lifted her off the bed so that I could reposition her on all fours. In our previous love making sessions we have done straight missionary for the most part. I will always cherish those memories of our first time, but I wanted to experience something different. Having recently just become a man, I had millions of new positions that I had to try; Kara was going to have the pleasure of testing every one of them with me. After a while, I was sure we would develop our favorites, but for now, it was time to try doggie.

With her positioned on all fours, Kara spread her legs wide, leaning slightly forward onto her hands. Arching her back ever so slightly, she posed in this position with a come get me look plastered across her face. Her breasts poked outwards, he pussy glistening, and her amazing ass wiggling in front of my face; it appeared that there was an animalistic nature about her. I swallowed hard and nearly froze. With the centerfold image set forth in front of me, I will admit that I choked a little before approaching. Kneeling on the bed behind her, I stroked my cock up and down her slit to wet the tip before thrusting into her.