Derek's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping her face into her pillow, she moaned in delight as I thrust my hips into her butt, driving my cock deeper and deeper into my cousin. As her pussy practically sucked my cock in an attempt to get me further into her treasure trove, she started yelping into the pillow. Each trust sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout my entire body. Muffled by the pillow, I heard Kara plead, "Harder, fuck me harder... please, harder." Grabbing her hips, I forcefully brought her back into me, causing her head to lift off the pillow.

As she bit her lip, trying to keep herself from screaming out in pleasure, I jack-hammered my cock into her again and again as hard as I could. As her juices ran down her legs, I continued to gyrate in and out of my cunt, pulling myself out almost all the way, before ramming myself deep into her. "Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, make me you bitch, please, harder, faster, harder, faster......FUCK!" she cried as I continued to thrust into her.

Letting go of her hips with one of my hands, I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back. As pulled her hair, I felt in pussy clamp down on my cock. The strength of her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock painfully as I drove her over the edge. Her orgasm took over as my cock sent pleasure throughout her entire body. Her arms gave out as she fell, face first into her pillow; her body shifting forward brought me with her. I let go of her hair so that I could regain my balance as her body spasmed uncontrollably. As I again started to thrust into her, she cried out in sheer joy.

Her orgasm lasted for about 30 seconds before she was able to lift her head off her pillow and look at me. Her eyes were suddenly different; for it appeared that something animalistic had taken over her completely. She started to forcibly meet my trust with that of her own, driving me deeper inside her, and closer to my own climax. While impaling herself onto my member, her mouth started to spew out some of the following.

"I love it. Mmm.... My cousin's big dick fucking my tight pussy.... Do you like it? Do you like fucking your cousin's pussy?"

"Oh my god you are so tight...fuck you are amazing"

"THAT'S ITS DEREK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME"

My cousin was amazing. Even though this was the only pussy I have ever experienced, I must admit I didn't think anything could top this experience. Leaning over, I grabbed for her breast as I slammed my hips against her ass. Kara gripped the bed covers tightly as her cunt continued to milk my cock. I felt my own orgasm starting to build. As much as I wanted to cum inside her, I wanted her to reach her plateau first. I guess I derived my pleasure from giving her pleasure. Again adjusting myself, I reestablished my grip on her hips before again hammering into her.

I will admit, I was a little hesitant before I tried my next move. I had seen it in a porno once, and I had always wanted to try it. I wasn't really sure how Kara would react to it, as a part of me even considered it a little dirty. Throwing caution to the wind, I licked my thumb before sliding it in between her ass check and rubbing it against her rosebud.

The second I touched her anus her pussy clamped down on my cock. I was able to survive her first climax, but this one proved to be way too powerful for me; my dick showered her insides with gallon after gallon of sperm. As Kara collapsed underneath me I fell on top of her, letting out a very audible moan of my own in the process. My dick just twitched and twitched inside of her as my orgasm continued. After a while my cock just seemed to be dry heave; my balls were spent, but still my orgasm continued.

Lying on top of her, I brought my head to the crook of her neck, pressing my lips up against her skin. Physically exhausted, I couldn't move or comprehend what was going on around me. I just wanted to lay there and be close to her. As my orgasm finally faded, and my dick began to shrivel, I rolled over to my side, causing me to exist her with a loud "pop" sound. Experiencing an emotional high, I glanced over at Kara to see her eyes closed and a smile draped across her face.

She had passed out yet again. I had fucked her so good that she had blacked out. I pulled my hands above my heads so I could lay back and relax. I don't smoke, but if I had a cigarette in that moment, everything would have been perfect. Glancing down, I saw my cream pie slowing making its way out of Kara's luscious pussy. As the sunlight beamed through her bedroom window, off of her pristine body, I just laid there and grinned. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Even now, passed out after our fuck, she was still the hottest girl on campus in my eyes.

Maybe Maura was right about that confidence thing after all, I thought as I laid there next to my conquest. Twice now I had caused Kara to black out from our love making, and both times I felt incredible about myself afterwards. Maybe I was just an average looking guy, but I was an average looking guy would could literally fuck someone into a coma. I giggled at the thought of fucking someone into a sexual coma. Who knows, maybe it was possible?

While still grinning, I began to replay the past few minutes in my mind. I just touched Kara's rosebud, instantly causing her to orgasm. I wondered what would have happened if I had done more. Would she let finger her asshole, maybe even let me shove my cock in there? She had a perfect ass, just like her mother. What would that feel like? Her pussy felt magical as my cock thrust its way back and forth inside it, so maybe her ass would feel similar. Sooner or later she would have to let me try it I thought.

If I wasn't so exhausted, I know the thought on me coming in her ass would have made me hard again, but instead I soon found myself overtaken by sleep. I dreamt of Kara, of Jenelle, of my parents. I dreamt of a sea of boobies and millions of legs spread wide open with vaginas just waiting to be fucked. It was a good dream, but thankfully my nap was only about 20 minutes.

I awoke unsure of where I was at first. As I glanced around the room, it took me a second to realize where I was. Kara lay beside me, her head snuggled up against my chest with her arm sprawled over my chest. She must have regained consciousness and pulled herself closer to me. I was about to lay back down and let sleep again overcome me, but before I did I quickly reached over to her night stand to grab my phone.

"HOLY FUCK" I screamed as I glanced at the time. My shout rattled Kara from her slumber. Jess would be home from her Saturday lecture any minute and Kara had to get to volleyball practice. Looking at me with a confused stare, it took Kara a second to comprehend what type of predicament we truly were in. As I showed her the time, she bolted from the bed and began to dress for practice. With my cream still inside her, she pulled on her thong and practice shorts before finding a sports bra and t-shirt. I was sure my surprise would feel good inside of her during practice.

I too, quickly got dressed, while opening the window to air out her room. Our fuck had caused the entire room to smell, and if anyone were to come in at that moment it would have been obvious as to what happened between us. I made a mental note to do the same thing in my dorm room, which I was sure had a similar smell. Up until that moment, I had not thought that the smell of love making would be soon musky. After I zipped up my jeans I grabbed her sheets and bundled them into a pile, with the intent to throw them in the washer before leaving. After searching for a few second, I found my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head.

Glancing over at Kara, who was nearly finished dressing, I grabbed the sheets and started heading towards the door. She followed me, but before I opened her door, I turned around and kissed her one last time. We than both exited the room; her off to practice and me to the laundry room to dispose of the evidence that had become encrusted onto her sheets.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After placing Kara's sheets in the laundry machine I came out to the kitchen to meet Jess as she was arriving home. I greeted her with a hug, before exchanging pleasantries and agreeing to meet up sometime later in the week to study for an upcoming economics exam. I felt somewhat prepared for the test, but knew with Jess's help that I would do fine. Jess had always been the smartest out of all of us siblings; I knew that she would be more than capable of walking me through any questions about the material that I might have. I was also looking forward to being able to hang out with her again. I had not really seen her over the last few days outside of the classroom, and we had a lot of catching up to do.

I kissed her on the cheek before saying goodbye, leaving the house to return to my dorm room. On the walk back I received a call from Seth, saying he wanted to hang out and grab some dinner. I had grabbed a snack earlier, but after my cardiovascular workout with Kara, I was again famished. I told him I was on my way to the dining hall now and that we should meet inside. I hung up and tried to mentally prepare myself for our dinner conversation.

I figured he wanted to talk about his sister. I really liked Jenelle, and well I couldn't think of a tactful way of saying, "Dude, I want to fuck you sister." Shit, I had forgotten to talk to Kara about whether or not we were exclusive. I was so horny when she arrived home that I had just jumped her as soon as she walked in the door; before we went at it like bunny rabbits. When we awoke we were both in such a hurry to get out of there that it completely slipped my mind. However, we had to be exclusive right? I mean, after how our fucking sessions had ended, there was no way she wanted to be with anyone else. While I did want to have my way with Jenelle, I would have been more than willing to keep my hands off of her if Kara were to ask me too.

I never realized that Kara could be such a freak in bed. I mean, I knew she somewhat got around while she was in high school, but I never expected that. She was a sexual harlot that was almost insatiable. If all of our future times together were to be like that, than I was not sure if I would be up to the task. However, you are damn sure I was going to make an attempt or die trying. I then wondered, how many times had a guy fucked her out cold? How did I stack up against the rest of them? I must have been up there pretty high on her list. Plus, she said she was in love with me; that had to give me some sort of bonus or one up over all her former lovers.

I figured that Kara and I were exclusive. I would talk to Seth, and then with his blessing, just take things slow with Jenelle. Once Kara confirmed my suspicions that we were exclusive, I would come up with some reason for why Jenelle and I could only be friends. To put my mind at ease, I sent Kara a text just to reassure myself.

"You're my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend right? Were exclusive correct?" was the message I sent to her, figuring that it covered all the bases of what we needed to discuss. I still wanted to talk things out with her, but I figured that those would be the basic perimeters of any conversation that we might have. I knew she was at volleyball practice so I didn't expect to receive a response just that second. When she got back she would answer me; I had nothing to worry about.

Finally relaxed, I arrived at the cafeteria at the same time as Seth. We greeted each other warmly before heading inside to grab some food. Like all café food, tonight's meal was nothing special. As I looked around, I began to notice several women looking in mine and Seth's direction. My new found ego was starting to build, and while I was enjoying all of this extra attention, I was currently a one woman type of man. Kara was mine and I was hers. All of these other girls could look, but they couldn't touch. As we took out seats, Seth, in typical male fashion, started question me about Jenelle.

"So dipshit, you dating my sister?"

"Kinda, I mean I guess. We haven't really discussed it yet."

"What do you mean kinda. Dumbass she is crazy about you. I wanted to beat your ass last night, but she stopped me. Said you were all gentlemanly and other bullshit like that."

"Dude, how many times are you going to make me apologize about last night? I felt like a total ass last night; hell I still do now. I was actually shocked that you sister called me this morning."

"Yeah, yeah.... Whatever.... You treat her right or I will kick the crap out of you."

I assured him that I was planning on taking things slow with Jenelle; just trying to see how everything went. After getting the topic of his sister out of the way, we pretty much just ate and talked about random shit. I was honestly happy to see that we were still on good terms. I had been worried that seeing his sister being taken away in an ambulance would probably destroy our friendship. His reaction and general acceptance of me possibly dating his sister was taken by me in good stride.

We hung out in the café for another half hour before deciding to have a guys night out. Due to us being poor college students, we decided to see if we could get a case or two of beer and just chill in one of our dorm rooms. Because of my room setup, Seth suggested that he come over to my place. I was okay with the idea, but quickly remembering that my room reeked of my cousin. If he were to come over in that moment, he would instantly be able to tell that I was fucking another woman. That would not go over well with him or Jenelle. I gave him some cash so he could call one of his older friends to pick up for us, while I dashed back to my room to air it out.

When I arrive, the musk literally slapped me in the face. I quickly opened all of my windows fully, tore the sheets off of my bed, took them down to the laundry, before Febrezing the crap out of my room. When I was satisfied that my room no longer reeked of sex, I called Seth and a friend or two of mine from my floor over and we all settled into my room for a hardcore clash of video games. When they arrived, they joked that my room reeked of Hawaiian Breeze. Though I missed it, I was thankful that Kara's smell was gone.

The night went off without a hitch, even though I got dominated in Madden. After about our twelfth game we decided to call it quits; my friends trickled out of my room. Finally alone, I went back to the laundry to grab my sheets so I could remake my bed. When finished, I laid down and glanced at my phone. I had received a few texts, including one from Jenelle, but none from Kara. I found her lack of a response a little odd, but did not place too much thought into it. Most likely she was exhausted from practice and our strenuous fucking ordeal; it was likely she just came home and passed out. She would probably reply in the morning, I thought, so I turned off my light and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As morning arrived, I got ready, before heading over to my Aunt's house to borrow her car. The cemetery was a few towns over, so it was going to be about a half hour drive before I got to see them. Because it was still early, I did not even bother to go inside the house, but simply grabbed my aunt's car and left. She told me yesterday that I could borrow it, even giving me the keys before she left for practice so as not to disturb anyone while they slept.

The drive over was nothing special; I had made this trip several times over the years and it seemed that nothing ever changed. Since it was still early, and a Sunday morning to boot, most people were comfortably still in their beds. I believe I only saw three other cars on the road as I traveled. While three cars might seem rather low for opposing traffic, I should inform you that the entire drive to the cemetery uses nothing but back roads that run through the middle of nowhere.

Upon reaching my destination, I parked the car and walked the hundred some odd yards to my parent's grave. Even though it was fall, the grounds crew had done a fairly decent job of keeping my parents' tomb clear. There were a few leaves bunched up at the base of their headstone that I was quickly able to brush away, but other than, that everything appeared to be satisfactory. There was an old oak tree that sheltered my parent's headstone from most of the elements, and ever since I had turned 16, and was old enough to drive here on my own, it had became customary for me to sit under it and talk to my folks.

With my back leaning against the tree, I began to tell mom and dad about Jenelle. I purposefully started with her. As much as I wanted to tell the whole world about my love for Kara, even here I felt some sort of remorse. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of being with her, and every time we were intimate, the experience only got better and better, but I had the lingering feeling in the back of my mind that maybe, just maybe, my parents could be disappointed in me. Even though they died when I was eight, I could still hear their voices in the back of my mind shouting, "We didn't raise no incest loving Freak....She is your cousin Derek, you must stop seeing her immediately."

Even with my doubts, I had previously told my parents that I was in love with Kara. Who knows, maybe they thought it was just a natural phase that all men go through, but now that I was actually sleeping with her, the thought appeared of them looking down from heaven and judging me. So there I sat, telling them about Jenelle; about how we had met, about how I felt about her, how I was surprised that I felt so strongly about her, and how I was somewhat confused that someone that attractive could ever have interest in their son. Jenelle was/is the perfect girl for me; if it wasn't for my devotion to my cousin I thought.

As the wind began to pick up, I knew in my heart that it was time to tell them about Kara. I confessed that she had taken my virginity, and that the sex had been so amazing that I didn't think that I would ever be able to have enough of her. I also told them that with every waking breath I thought of her, that every night I dreamt of her. I confessed everything, right down to the text message that I was so eagerly waiting for a reply from. When I finished, I actually had a tear form in my eye and roll down the side of my cheek. It was like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I had bared my entire soul to the only two people in the world that would understand me. I was still afraid that I had somehow disappointed them, but was relieved to have finally shared my burden.

With my story concluded, I just sat there looking upon their graves. In that moment, I longed for nothing more than for them to being able to hold me again. For them to be able to comfort their little boy and tell me that everything was going to work itself out. If Kara and I were going to make this work, we would need the support of our family, all of our family. As this last thought popped into my head, a beam on sunlight dove through the tree canopy, bathing my face in the warm glow of the sun. I laughed in my heart, knowing that not only had my parents heard me, but that they had accepted my love for Kara. They were proud to see that I was growing up so well.

My heart now filled with joy, I stood up, walked over to their headstone and embraced it in my arms. "I love you Mom and Dad" I stated, before again standing and making my way to the car. With my energy level now renewed and a clear conscious, I looked forward to the future. The possibilities, I realized were and could be endless. For the first time in a long time the memory of my parent's death did not seem to haunt me. Instead I found solace in their memory and relief in the knowledge that they were still together; that they were happy.