Derek's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara pressed her magnificent body against mine, melting into my arms, and we kissed each other fiercely. Even with the overall aggressiveness of her kiss, I noted that it was not animalistic in nature; not driven entirely by lust. She was kissing me the exact same way we kissed during our love making session. The emotional level of her genuine feelings for me were on full display as our tongues danced. I reopened my heart to her as well, even though one could argue that I had never actually closed it.

Taking a break from the kiss, Kara started to fumble with my shorts in an effort to free her prize from its cage. I took this opportunity to grasp both of her athletic butt cheeks, squeezing them gently, and inciting a moan from my lover. While ensnaring my cock within her fist, Kara leaned forward again, allowing our mouths to engage in a rhythmic tango. Her tiny fingers glided their way up and down my shaft, causing me to moan into her lips.

Careless as to the consideration of time, and my clothing already dampened due to her firm body, Kara and I continued to realize just how much we missed and needed each other. My hands, whose only prior purpose had been to act as stage props and press Kara closer against my body, had finally decided to get into the act. My right hand jolted up her side, and allowed me to cup her breast, while rolling her nipple between my thumb and pointer finger. My left hand drove down between the crevice of her perfect ass cheeks, allowing my fingers to play with the folds of her soaking pussy.

Kara's whole body began to tremble as I brought her closer and closer towards her climax. I moved my fingers in a circular motion across her labia folds, before slowly plunging two of them inside her. The new sensation disrupted our kisses as well as her ability to continue playing with my member. Her distraction caused me to break the kiss and look into her eyes. "Kara, you're so beautiful. Cum for me baby."

My encouragement was all she needed as her orgasm overtook her. She cried, "Fuck! I love you so much Derek....please don't ever leave me again!" as her body spasmed violently. Releasing her nipple, I placed my hand behind her head, pressing it so her ear was resting on my chest as she rode out her crescendo. As her shaking subsided, I pulled my fingers free of my vagina, opting to rub them lovingly up and down her spine. I just held her tight against my body and waited for her to recover.

A full minute passed before she had the energy to regain control of her head so she could kiss me again. The best way to describe everything that she put into it would be that it was the best kiss of my life. My love for Kara could potentially be infinite. The depth of the kiss overwhelmed my senses as a shiver overtook me. As goosebumps formed, Kara reluctantly relinquished our kiss. When she saw that I was still shivering, she stepped back to ponder the cause. Instantly it dawned upon her as she ordered me to remove my soaked clothes.

When I was finally free of the last garment, she pulled me into her arms and said, "Come warm up in the shower with me. I want you to make me scream out your name as well."

Without even a thought of hesitation I took hold of her hand as she guided us to the shower. Her wanting me to make her scream my name too told me that she had heard about Jenelle and I's exploits. I wasn't sure if she was jealous, being competitive, or some other unexplained female characteristic that men didn't understand. A part of me cared about her motivation, and another part of me just said let's see how this all plays out. With the prospect of sex a few seconds away, I went with option B.

Upon entering the shower, I watched as Kara walked under the running shower head, while waving me over with her fingers. I was still slightly chilled, so I pulled her body to mine, letting out a very contented sigh. Her breasts pressed firmly into my chest and my erection bent straight up between our bodies. I looked into her eyes, taking note of the level of admiration reflecting in them that she had for me. Without the need for background music, Kara and I slowly twirled underneath the cascading water as we each lovingly took in our partner's soul. I could only hope that the same level of devotion that I saw in her was matched by the level she saw within me.

Breaking our stare, Kara simply knelt and suckled me into her mouth. My arousal had already pretty much reached its peak. As I looked down, seeing my cousin bobbing her head along my shaft, I found myself driven to a plateau of arousal that I had never experienced before. As Kara's enthusiasm grew, I grabbed her head and crammed my cock deep into her mouth, hearing her gag as I popped into her throat. Her hands clamped down on my butt cheeks as I pulled back, giving her a few seconds to breathe before again thrusting forward, gagging her a second time.

Fucking her face, I felt her grip on my ass begin to relax as she got used to my thrusting. Kara even managed to relax her throat enough to let me penetrate all the way, until the base of my cock impacted against her lips. While this was quite an accomplishment for her, at the moment, all I could feel was a haze of pleasure.

I couldn't take it anymore; I needed to be inside my beautiful cousin. I pulled out of her mouth, while helping her stand and spin around, so she was presenting her toned backside to me. Even though I was overcome with lust, I made sure not to manhandle her body. I was in love with Kara and could never forgive myself for causing her any sort of displeasure. I kicked her feet to either side and bent her over in front of me so that her hands were braced against the metal cylinder of the shower.

Without further preamble, I grabbed my cock, wiping it up and down her slit a few times in an attempt to lube it up before aiming it, and shoved it into her twat. Kara let out a squeal of approval as I bottomed out in only one thrust before pulling back, and again driving my beefy organ back home. I went slowly at first, gradually picking up speed over time. "Oh Derek!" she panted as she tried to ram her hips back against me. I placed my hands against her hips, holding her in place, and successfully preventing her from achieving any further movement.

As Kara looked back at me, I could tell she was somewhat disappointed that I had stopped her from slamming her hips into me. I explained that I wanted this part to just be about her, which brought back the smile that I so desperately craved and loved. I again started moving my hips into her, causing her to moan in satisfaction.

Every time I bottomed out she screamed "Derek! Derek!" clearly arousing herself further by screaming my name while in the throes of passion. Knowing that she was overcompensating with her reaction, I pulled her body close to mine so I could whisper into her ear, "I love you Kara. Never put on a show for me. I cherish every time we are together." After I finished whispering this, I kissed the crook of her neck.

My words had their desired effect as her pussy instantly clamped down around my cock. I held her body close as she lost the strength in her legs. Her mouth let out a silent scream as she allowed her pleasure to overtake her body. I pressed my dick further inside her body as I felt her juices gushing down my legs. The internal shocks of her pussy nearly caused my own climax as I struggled to maintain control. I clutched my stomach while holding my breath so as not to spoil our moment too quickly.

When Kara finally regained control of herself, she placed her hand on the side of my face, and pulled me down for a deep kiss. As I broke the kiss, I released my hold on her body so I could reposition her into a bent over stance once again. I reached down and grasped both her tits in my hands, using them to help thrust her body back against my crotch as I banged away at my cousin. Gone was the lovemaking session that we had just previously enjoyed a few minutes ago. This wasn't some sort of tender healing session meant to show that everything between Kara and I was alright, or even the beautiful sharing of incestuous lust. My only thought was that I was raw fucking a hot babe.

This time, when she screamed my name, I knew that her reaction was genuine. News of Jenelle and I might have spread throughout school, but the real thing that I wish I could have bragged about was the fact that Kara loved the feel of riding my hard prick. I didn't respond as Kara praised my name, except to hammer her even harder.

At some point, our balance point shifted and we began falling over. I was thrusting so hard that Kara could barely maintain her balance against the metal cylinder of the shower. Eventually, her arms buckled and my next thrust slammed her right up into the metal shower fixture. I tumbled with her, momentarily off-balance, before Kara turned her cheek and pushed her torso up towards my chest so that she was fully pressed against the glass. Her body pulled back with me as I retreated.

I let out a satisfied chuckle as I saw the round outlines her breasts had made against the damp metal. Part of me wanted to press her forward again, but in that moment, her cunt clamped down on my member. Whereas before I had stopped to allow her the time to come down from her climax, this time I continued to pummel her perfect pussy as I felt my own orgasm approaching. As I drove her past her crescendo she screamed, "Holy Fuck, Derek! .....FUCK....GOD..... Cummming soooo hard ..... Derek. PLEASE NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!"

I just kept going. I knew I was close and I didn't care. I was on a mission to make her pussy mine, and mine alone. I was determined that no other guy would ever experience Kara like this. I was going to fuck her so hard and so well that my cock would be the only one she would ever dream of having. Yeah, we both loved each other, but now was the time for me to claim her. I was not sure how long I was going to last, but I was prepared to drive Kara insane with lust.

Suddenly, my orgasm overtook me as I painted the inside of Kara's cunt white with my man juice. My knees buckled from the sheer power of my climax. It felt like a part of my soul drained out of my pulsating cock as jet after jet of cum coated Kara's insides. I let out a loud groan as I felt Kara's pussy clamp down once again on my cock, as the last of my orgasm subsided. Her whole body trembled as I lost my balance, both of us crashing to the floor in a giant incestuous mess.

Kara had lost consciousness yet again, as she lay motionless on top of me while I panted to regain control of my breathing. As the shower water cascaded down our naked bodies, I just basked in the fact that I had yet again fucked Kara out cold. My heart rate slowly returned to normal as Kara began to stir in my arms. She looked up at me with her beautiful smile, and I knew within that instant that I was truly happy.

"I love you so much Derek. Please don't ever leave me." She said as she snuggled closer into my chest.

The feel of her in my arms made my heart sing. "I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to." It was the truth, my fate was somehow sealed to Kara. She let out a contented sigh as I kissed the top of her forehead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

How does one juggle? It's not a rhetorical question, for I really want to know. How does one juggle? In theory, it seems like a pretty easy concept. You throw the ball (or whatever other item you are attempting to juggle) up into the air and then, using a mix of speed, grace, and balance, you time it just right so that you are able to develop a pretty steady rhythm. While the concept may be easy, the actual execution of the act can prove to be rather difficult. Usually I try to first throw one, then two balls, up into the air. But before long, my timing messes up and both objects end up tumbling down onto the ground. Even with practice, I have found that I just suck at juggling.

Now, while that rant may seem pointless, the concept of juggling was at the forefront of my mind as I went through the motions at Frisbee practice. While normally I was good for at least two touchdowns, today I was playing like pure crap because other things were on my mind. My level of play proved to be so terrible that midway through practice, I substituted myself out so I could ponder my thoughts.

As I sat in the grass Indian-style, I realized two things. First off, there was no way I could go through life not fucking Kara. The pure level of ecstasy that was coupled with every one of our love making sessions, as well as the overall emotional level of connection we both shared for each other, was not something I could go through life without. Secondly, I realized that I had those exact same feelings for Jenelle. I didn't try to argue one way or the other as to who could provide me with a better future. For all I knew, a life with either one of them could have its own complications. However, settling down was possibly the furthest thing from my mind. I had just turned twenty and was enjoying my second year of college.

Looking down, I noticed that a sizable bulge had grown in my shorts. "Well I hope you are happy" I thought to myself. Two beautiful women want, and are crazy about you, but we need to have ourselves a little talk. I am not entirely comfortable juggling two women. We were never this way growing up and I don't want this to become a pattern now. We need to learn to behave ourselves. True, the circumstances that brought Kara and Jenelle into our bed kind of happened at the same time, but we can't make a habit out of that. NO MORE WOMEN. My dick began to shrivel a little with the thought of no more girls, but I quickly reminded it that Kara and Jenelle were two of the hottest girls in school, which seemed to please my pecker.

Now that both heads were on the same page, I calmly waited for practice to be over. I jumped back into the game and threw the most amazing hammer throw of my life, forty yards down field for the touchdown. The Frisbee hammer throw occurs when you throw the frisbee like you would a football. It is a rather unpredictable throw, but usually it soars high into the air before flipping upside down and trailing off to the right (or left if you are left handed). Normally, it is meant as a desperation throw. But feeling chipper, I decided against my better judgment and threw it anyway.

After practice ended, I headed back to my dorm. I needed to shower and get ready for my private family birthday party. Checking my phone, I saw that I had texts from both Jenelle and Kara. Kara's text was a little vulgar, even for my taste. I knew most cheaters got caught because they were careless, so I would need to talk to Kara to at least set my ground rules as to what was acceptable behavior between us.

That thought brought another question to mind... was I cheating? From Kara's perspective, the answer honestly didn't matter. We were both breaking taboo rules, and neither of us honestly cared. We just wanted to continue to share the bond that had formed between us. From Jenelle's perspective, the answer was obvious. I was cheating. If she were doing anything like I was doing to her, behind my back, I would have been devastated. Upon reading her text message, I felt a deep pit form in the bottom of my stomach.

Her simple text, "Can't w8t 2 c u 2nite....luv U" was making me feel like a complete douche. I had absolutely no problem fucking my cousin, but I felt like absolute crap for cheating on my girlfriend. I can only assume that most guys are the other way around. They would have difficultly crossing the incest line, but probably would not pass up the chance to have sex with multiple partners. In all honesty, I wish I could have just manned up and accepted a situation that most men would have killed for, but I was not most men. I was never raised to be a creep, but at this point in time, that was the only word that I could think of to accurately describe myself.

Mere minutes ago I was on top of the world, but one thought had brought be crashing down to Earth. I knew I needed to get my head around this idea, and soon. Jenelle would eventually find out... either by me letting something slip or by someone in school finding out, and word getting back to her. Kara was quite the screamer, so I had to assume that sooner or later someone would hear her. Would it be easier if I just told her? I mean, there was a good chance that she would call me a freak and never talk to be again, but at least I would be able to hold my head high. Of course I could only hold my head high so long as she didn't tell anyone about Kara and I, because as soon as word got out about that, both of us would be ridiculed mercilessly.

Telling her, at least now, was not an option. Neither was breaking up with her and being alone with Kara. Jenelle meant too much to me. She was like a drug and I was her addict. I was connected to her on an emotional and spiritual level that Kara and I could never possibly dream of achieving. I had told her some of my deepest dreams and secrets, things I had never told anyone else before. Like I said earlier, I was not planning on settling down any time soon, but if I were, Jenelle could be an instant contender and wife material.

I knew that I had to deal with this situation sooner or later, but right now it was game face time. I was about to walk into Aunt Tia's house, and I was pretty sure I would get the third degree from Jess. She wanted every detail of our relationship, and if I wasn't careful, I was sure that I would mix up something that had happened between Jenelle and I with something that had happened between Kara and I. I wanted to tell Jess everything because I hated to keep secrets from her, but if she found out about Kara and I, I was worried that it would destroy our friendship permanently and I could not allow that.

I also knew what to expect, mostly, out of Kara. Gone were the days of us ignoring each other. Hell, even Aunt Tia knew we were closer now, especially after our interaction at Kara's volleyball game. I only hoped that she kept some sort of game face on. When I had left her earlier, she'd had a smile on so wide it would have made the Joker jealous. Part of me wanted her to hide that smile, but at the same time, I knew that I was the reason behind it so I found myself a little conflicted. As long as we didn't get caught, and suspicions were kept to a minimum, I guess I was okay with whatever she did.

The wild card of the evening was Maura. To be honest, I was unsure of what exactly was going through Maura's head at the moment. She wasn't acting cold towards me, but she had been noticeably different ever since we had that 'am I hot' discussion. I knew that she was aware of Jenelle and I dating, so I didn't expect her to tease me too much about my feelings for Kara. Then again, Maura was always one to press her advantage, regardless of circumstance.

I walked into the house and was instantly greeted with a bear hug from Aunt Tia. I wasn't really sure, but her skin looked a little paler than her usual pigment. I briefly wondered if what Kara was hiding from me had something to do with Aunt Tia being sick, but I quickly dismissed that idea. Tia was a goddess, and if anything were wrong, it was that there weren't two of her. Plus she was my mom. If something were wrong with her, I reasoned that there was no way in the world that she would try to keep something that huge from me. Of course I was withholding the fact that I was fucking her daughter, but I assumed a health related issue would be something that she would have had no problem confiding in me about.

After our hug, she told me that dinner would be ready in a couple of minutes, and that I should go and say hello to the girls. We were having meatloaf with stuffed mushrooms, two of my favorite dishes, so I was extremely excited for dinner.