Derek's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into Jess's room to find the same shit eating grin plastered on her face that she had donned after our economics exam this morning. I shook my head and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. I then sat down, preparing myself for all of her questions. Before I was fully seated she started.

"Did you two really get caught in the shower? Do you like her? What color will her bridesmaid dresses be? How was she? What is your favorite thing about her? What do you two have in common? Do you guys think you will have a spring wedding? How many kids did you guys talk about wanting?" She asked all of these questions in rapid succession. I was planning on answering most of them, even though I was a little freaked out about the wedding and kid questions.

Taking a deep breath, I started to answer when Maura burst into the room. She looked extremely pissed for some reason. Before I could even get a word out, she blabbed out, "Yeah Derek, tell us just how long you and Kara have been fucking!"