All Comments on 'Dermatologist's Very Thorough Exam'

by FranklyToo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BtmbilBtmbilalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Wouldn't it be great to actually find a Doctor with a staff like that?!

Pantyboy6300Pantyboy6300almost 11 years ago

Another chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Nice to read someone who can write!

davidjacquesdavidjacquesover 4 years ago
If only my doctor had been like this

As someone who has survived melanomas and BCCs, I can only dream of a skin specialist like Dr Lee and not the old men that I’ve had treating me all this time.

Does she have a similarly minded colleague in Sydney?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just did my exam

My Dermatologist is an Asian lady about 50, and pretty in a way. I go once every six months for the skin check, since they had to remove one growth a few years back. She is also very no nonsense, she has me strip naked, no gown at all, and looks everywhere and she takes her sweet time. Plus three, yes three women in the room, one a laptop logging notes, one younger one just standing there watching, and the Doctor. She spreads my butt cheeks, lifts on my balls, then on my back she shoves my dick back and forth, finally she skins back my foreskin and checks there, too, even that part takes a couple of minutes. I get hard, of course, since she has one hand wrapped around my shaft, and I think she plans it. I notice the waiting room is always full of mostly gray haired old coots like me. I have never climaxed during her checking, but sure have come darned close. When done, she lays a large drape over me, then hands me a small washcloth with a grin. Back when I had a Squamous Cell removed from my back, I was fully naked the entire time. The woman sure does have a busy practice, though. You would think she would get busted but she has been at that office for over 20 years now.

gran_prongran_pron8 months ago

That certainly did make me want to change my GP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous