Dermatologist's Very Thorough Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing my state, she pulled her finger out immediately, and slapped my ass hard with her open hand. It stung like shit! I instantly forgot about cuming, focused instead on the stinging sensations of my ass.

"Jimmy boy, we need to talk. Obviously you don't understand my regimen. You get hard when I tell you, you go flaccid when I tell you, and you cum only when I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes", was all I could say.

"Yes, what?" "Yes, Dr. Lee" I answered, hoping there wasn't a trick title I was supposed to know.

"Very good", was her reply.

"Climb up on the exam table on your back James. I never did finish your exam today. Emily, turn on the overhead lights." The room immediately brightened as I climbed up on the table, and Dr. Lee repeated the steps from earlier, starting at my feet and working her way up, examining and caressing my legs as she went. "Jim, you're far too hairy. We may have to give you a shave." She said. I internally cringed at the thought of a full body shave, although the idea of her rubbing shaving gel all over my body gave me the shivers.

As Dr. Lee continued my exam, my eyes became adjusted to the light. I suddenly realized that she was dressed much differently than earlier in the day. She had been wearing a traditional long white lab coat, but now she was wearing a white blazer. The top of her breasts were exposed, and it was obvious she didn't have a blouse or bra on. Glancing further down, I realized she didn't have pants or panties on either! I could see her pouty pussy lips! By now she had worked her way up to the top of my thighs, and began to fondle my balls. She was standing with her hip against my hip, and I could feel her skin and imagine the feel of her skin under my touch. Unable to control myself as I gazed at her near naked state, I slid my hand to her ass and ran the tips of my fingers over her skin. She seemed to freeze for a second, and then immediately slapped my cock with her open hand.

"Dammit Jim, every time I think you understand, you fuck up! I'm in charge here! You do what I say and when I say it, or you leave."

"Okay, Okay." I said, "I'm sorry. I got caught up with your touch and beauty, it won't happen again."

"Last chance Jim. OK?"

"Yes, Dr. Lee. I understand" I said.

Dr. Lee seemed to lose interest in my balls then, and moved to my stomach and chest. I knew I had fucked up and wondered if she'd touch me there again, when she said "Well Jim, despite you being a real pill to work with, it appears that you've survived your exam. It's time to celebrate! Emily, you know what to do."

Dr. Lee stepped back, and Emily moved in. She started by oiling her hands up, and by giving me a scalp massage. She leaned over my head and whispered "Hon, lay back and enjoy it. Don't think, don't talk, and most importantly, don't be the aggressor." She massaged my temples, and slid her hands over my chest, pinching my nipples until I jerked. She laughed, and moved to my right side, and began to run her hands horizontally across my stomach. She said "Some people find an abductor massage to be very erotic. Do you like it Honey?" Her hands were running across my lower stomach, with her knuckles just grazing my cock as it stood at attention. I wasn't sure I could do anything but moan at that point, so I just shook my head yes.

She leaned over and gave the head of my cock a little kiss, and then moved down to the foot of the table. She re-oiled her hands, and ran them up my legs. She said, "I'm just too short, I need to climb up there." Then, she oiled her chest and climbed up on top, giving me a body slide massage. Fearful of Dr. Lee's crop, I tried to keep my hands to myself. However, Emily grabbed them and put them on her ass. She slid all of the way up and rubbed her pussy against my cock while she whispered in my ear that we couldn't fuck unless Dr. Lee told us to, and we couldn't cum unless Dr. Lee ordered it.

I was caught between the throws of ecstasy and fear. What a heady mix! I knew I couldn't keep this up indefinitely without cuming. Since I didn't know what I could do without permission, I let Emily lead. I glanced over at the Doc, and saw that she was fingering herself while watching us. This embodied me to go further, so I slid my right index finger into Emily's pussy, and rubbed my thumb over her clit. She was very hot, ready to fuck. When she couldn't take it anymore, she asked "Dr. Lee, please, can I fuck him? Please. I need it bad!"

"NO!" shouted Dr. Lee. "First, the word is badly, Emily, you need it badly! Besides, you've been quite negligent in your work. I won't reward you with sex. Stop what are doing, both of you!"

Emily is really obedient, and she had more self-control than I have. She immediately stopped and got off of me without even another touch. Dr. Lee looked at me and said "Jim, you've been disobedient too, but I'm more inclined to give you some slack since you're new to the protocol. Here's what I'll do... Jim you have a choice. You can fuck Emily or you can eat me with no promise that you'll get to cum. You decide."

I knew the smart choice was to eat out Dr. Lee, but my cock, teased so often today, really needed release. I looked at Emily, who was lying on the exam table finger fucking herself and giving me provocative looks, and I looked at Dr. Lee who was smiling mysteriously with that arched eyebrow.

For the first time today, I knew what to do. I immediately dropped down in front of Dr. Lee and started licking her cunt. She put her hands on my head, guiding and slowing me down. Her scent and taste was wonderful. I was absolutely in heaven, not thinking of myself, only her enjoyment. After several minutes, she moved to the exam table where she laid down over the edge with her legs spread wide and pushed my head back down to her pussy. She was really flowing now, and she began the rhythmic moaning that indicated she was going to climax. My cock was so hard that it felt like it would rip through my skin.

"Suck my clit, Jim, make me come" she said. She came almost immediately. She told me not to stop, and I happily obliged. She began the steady climb to another climax, and just when I knew she was about to blow again she yelled, "Jim, cum now, cum hard for me. Now". To my amazement, I immediately did! Without a single touch by her, I was shooting all over the floor.

I fell in a heap to the floor, absolutely drained and shaking with fatigue. Dr. Lee knelt next to me, stroked my hair and told me I had been a good boy.

After a few minutes, she said "Jim, get dressed, I'm through with you tonight. I'm accepting you as one of my special patients for now. Be aware that you're on probation. I might decide you're too much trouble in the future. Remember that. I wasn't sure that I should take you when Dr. Stevens called, but he assured me that you would be worth the trouble. Mike used to be one of my special patients, but he's just too old now to play with. I cut him off, and he's desperate to come back." She shocked me with the revelation about Dr. Stevens, but I'd grown accustomed to shock tonight.

Emily came and lay next to me and idly played with my cock, hoping I was up for another go. I thought she was about to fellate me when the Doctor said "Not now Emily, your punishment wasn't working late, but not being fucked. I don't want you to masturbate or have sex of any kind for the next week. Do you understand?"

Emily was crying softly, and shook her head yes. I had no doubt that Emily would obey.

Emily and I got dressed: me shaking with fatigue, and Emily shaking with frustration. Once we were dressed and we were walking out, Dr. Lee pulled me aside and said "Jim, I actually did do an exam tonight. You have a spot on your chest that I need to biopsy. Please call Emily tomorrow and get an appointment. This will be a normal appointment; you won't even need to take off your pants. It's real, but don't worry, we'll take care of you." She smiled and said, "If it makes you feel better, we'll schedule your special appointments every 3 months instead of six, and I won't even bill your insurance. These appointments will always be at 5:00 pm, don't be late, and never have sex or masturbate for a week beforehand. I'm planning on really stripping you of your manhood."

Amazingly, that last comment gave me a hard-on. With that she rubbed my cock through my pants, winked, and left me as I walked through the door into the evening air.

I walked out with Emily, and she said "Just wait until next time, Hon. Barb was so pissed off that she missed tonight, she'll drive you absolutely crazy next time." She smiled wistfully and walked away.

12