All Comments on 'Descend to Heaven Ch. 03'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years ago
So good!

You already know your work is far superior to most on this site. Just thought I'd reiterate. Hope chapter 4 comes soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Guess I'll take the miniority opinion

I didn't like this. It never drew me in, nor did I find it to be in any way interesting or entertaining.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 9 years ago
Great chapter

This story is a beautiful examination of a woman who allows her walls to be temporarily broken down, only to immediately rebuild them using the bricks of what feels safe and "acceptable" to her. With each experience, though, she'll have less to build with as her views of what is "normal" evolve. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

A few thoughts...

I'm very glad to see new posts from you. Thanks for sharing.

I'm reluctant to comment on the writing itself, but will anyway: It seems that this story could end here and it would be complete.

Sometimes I find myself wanting you to be possessed. I guess I can't fathom myself always being in a submissive spot. It seems stale. Perhaps that's part of the reason I like Church Without a God and Gender Issues so much--they feel like discoveries. Oh is it you or is it me, Doctor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep writing

You already know how and what this tory needs. It is already perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No one captures the immediacy like you

Agreed. This one is done. Glad you're back. More please. Much much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Mixed feelings. Some elements I very much liked and some I very much disliked. All a matter of personal preference so not much purpose to listing them. On the whole, your usual well thought out and well developed character development and action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

On the off chance that you take the advice of the other commenter: I can definitely imagine always being in a submissive position and I'm willing to bet that a significant number of your female readers feel the same. However, I have explicit trust in your ability as an author. I'm sure you can make any situation vibrate with sheer eroticism. But what I came here to say was...that speech David gave Arianna...just..fucking amazing. I was mesmerized. I couldn't help but read it over and over. I also love that David said it off the top of his head as a hail mary. Just, god, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story

But the female is not really likeable.

NatashaFilipovnaNatashaFilipovnaabout 9 years ago
Interesting twist on power exchange...

...and which way it's going. Love is truly a dangerous pursuit, if you're playing it right. This last chapter reminds me of lyrics of old R&B song "Things just ain't the same, any time the hunter gets captured by the game." I think David would fare much better if Ariana had her moon in Virgo or maybe Pisces. With two cardinal placements and probably Mars aspecting her ascendant, she's a young domme, but a hidden one, who'll go for the status of a four carat diamond, a Benz in the garage and the 2 kids for security. Scorpio/Capricorn can only mask as submissive to attain a goal not be one. David better step up his cool.

All David's subjective seductive strategies and ruminations and erotic liquidity have many of us yearning for a taste of that focused sensuality. Love many elements of the story but Arianna, so far, meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The mixed comments seem to be because David just totally lost it there....

And that just goes to show that actually true 'doms' are as much subject to insecurity as 'subs'. And that goes to show that dom and sub are ridiculous names to put to something like this, if you attach only power to the dom. Power balance is an uneasy master, and indeed the word power makes it sound like one is more important or better than the other, and that's just rubbish.

Thank you for posting again Dr Mabeuse, I'm so pleased you're back and I'm loving this story, .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous